PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATES] SpeedBooster v20010

iamdasht19
05-06-2007, 07:44 PM
SpeedBooster v2.0.010

Speedbooster helps you get maximum performance out of your mobile device.

http://i41.tinypic.com/nld95j.jpg

Speedbooster helps you get maximum performance out of your mobile device. It was designed to be completely safe for your hardware, and easy to use. The built in Benchmark module will easily show your performance gain.

SpeedBooster is composed of 6 parts, built to work together to make your device faster and more powerful. In simple terms, we could say that SpeedBooster is "SAFE overclocking", since it allows you to focus the CPU power to various programs running on your device, without stressing the hardware. Besides this, a large number of tweaks have been added to control the functionality and performance of the Memory, Video and Storage!

Here are some key features of "SpeedBooster (Pocket PC)":
· Process control capabilities: focus the CPU on your favorite tasks to increase their performance
· Memory improvement tools
· Storage tweaks to boost the speed of your file system
· Video optimizations at your finger tips
· Real close button to offer better device control
· Battery indicator in the top of the screen, also working on smartphones!
· Wide compatibility including Pocket PCs and Smartphones, with various screen sizes
· Powerful benchmark application to test your configuration or compare it with other devices

What's new in SpeedBooster (Pocket PC) 2.0:
· Speedbooster 2.0 does even more: the extended functionality covers besides CPU priorities, Memory, Video, Storage
· Benchmark module to test your device, and to compare it with others
· Test, Compare, Improve, three words describing and easy to follow pattern for using Speedbooster: improve the speed then use the Benchmark to test the results. You can achieve the high performance you've always wanted with this professional tool.
· The GUI now offers big fingerfriendly buttons and a modern design
· Start and Stop favorite applications using a single button press
· The functionality has been grouped into specific categories, easy identifiable by the name
· Additional tools like the battery meter and the close button offer extra control over your mobile device
· A lot more, feel free to discover or watch the online videos for some quality presentations

Download:
http://www.uploadjockey.com/download...0.010-Tyra.rarMirror:
http://www.ziddu.com/download/4192970/SpeedBooster.v2.0.010-Tyra.rar.html
http://www.gazup.com/2EySY-speedbooster.v2.0.010-tyra.rar-download-mirrors/

JAPOKSKEE
10-24-2007, 08:55 AM
Please upload to our server or other hosting :)

Thanks in advance :D

iamdasht19
10-24-2007, 01:32 PM
DONE.| Thanks pb!!!!

JAPOKSKEE
10-24-2007, 09:45 PM
hi! good am guys :)

wow... i can now dl the speed booster.

yipeeeeeeee :)

thank you :D

iamdasht19
10-24-2007, 09:48 PM
lol no problem bro be sure to hit the rep

JAPOKSKEE
10-24-2007, 10:20 PM
i would love to hit it but i dont know how. hehehehe

can you tell me how my friend. thanks

iamdasht19
10-24-2007, 10:28 PM
in the first post of every thread there will be a thanks button there and also on the right hand side by my name there will be a blue scale thats the same also

kbshowtyme
03-29-2008, 08:39 PM
It seems this isnt working either can someone please re-up

BigAJ
03-29-2008, 09:16 PM
dead links

fiera4973
03-29-2008, 10:25 PM
will this speedbooster program conflict with the HTC overclocking program???

iamdasht19
03-30-2008, 07:12 AM

reupped

dead links

please be patient only one person needs to ask for a reup in the future.

will this speedbooster program conflict with the HTC overclocking program???

most likely it will conflict with the performance overclocker.

Balkar
03-30-2008, 09:08 AM
Out of the subject but if i took a 3 years warranty with my htc touch and i overclock my processor, do i lose my warranty?

thanks

iamdasht19
03-30-2008, 03:56 PM
Out of the subject but if i took a 3 years warranty with my htc touch and i overclock my processor, do i lose my warranty?

thanks

than why ask it if you know that it is out of place????? but your straight since this does the same as overclocking so your straight lol..... jst had to give you a hard time. but anyways technically it does but you uninstall the app ansd delete and they will never know. or if your phones processor blows (never heard of) there is no way to tell either.

fiera4973
03-30-2008, 09:34 PM
dash thanks for answering about 'HTC overclocking program & SpeedBooster'. now which would U recommend to improve lag?

iamdasht19
03-31-2008, 01:26 AM
dash thanks for answering about 'HTC overclocking program & SpeedBooster'. now which would U recommend to improve lag?

the htc and it takes up less space

Balkar
03-31-2008, 06:54 AM
Dash! Your being mean to such a good guy like me!

I read in the thread that people mention HTC overclocking program, is it made by HTC? Also, if none is, which one you recommend using?

Thanks

iamdasht19
03-31-2008, 06:59 AM
Dash! Your being mean to such a good guy like me!

I read in the thread that people mention HTC overclocking program, is it made by HTC? Also, if none is, which one you recommend using?

Thanks

mean how???? naw its called htc because it is made for users that have a htc phone.

erwin15
06-27-2008, 09:20 PM
Can anyone confirm that this app actually works for the HTC Touch Vogue ? ? Everything I've seen so far does nothing for the Qualcomm 7500 chip ? ? ? I ran the HTC Performance on my touch and did benchmarks with it on and off and got the same results for both tests..... is there anything for the Qualcomm chips yet ? ? ? I know I'm running at 400Mhz but 600Mhz would be better ! ! ! !~ lol ! ! ! lol ! ! !

iamdasht19
06-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Can anyone confirm that this app actually works for the HTC Touch Vogue ? ? Everything I've seen so far does nothing for the Qualcomm 7500 chip ? ? ? I ran the HTC Performance on my touch and did benchmarks with it on and off and got the same results for both tests..... is there anything for the Qualcomm chips yet ? ? ? I know I'm running at 400Mhz but 600Mhz would be better ! ! ! !~ lol ! ! ! lol ! ! !

i dunno try and tell us dude and the performance plus cab does work for sure bro.,.....

erwin15
06-28-2008, 05:20 PM
i dunno try and tell us dude and the performance plus cab does work for sure bro.,.....

Hello, Just an FYI., The chip in the HTC Touch Vogue has the 400Mhz Qualcomm 7500 chip. All of the thing I've read so far says that nothing is written for this chip. I've tried the HTC Performance and also used a Benchmark program with it installed and without it installed and got the Same Results..... Also the Qualcomm 7500 is a Dual Core chip. One for the Radio and the other for the rest..... I would love to find an overclocker to run at 600 or Mhz but nothing yet..........

iamdasht19
06-29-2008, 01:17 PM
Hello, Just an FYI., The chip in the HTC Touch Vogue has the 400Mhz Qualcomm 7500 chip. All of the thing I've read so far says that nothing is written for this chip. I've tried the HTC Performance and also used a Benchmark program with it installed and without it installed and got the Same Results..... Also the Qualcomm 7500 is a Dual Core chip. One for the Radio and the other for the rest..... I would love to find an overclocker to run at 600 or Mhz but nothing yet..........

omg yes it does and dont crap this thread we have proof in the htc performance cab thread so keep on this program in this thread asnd officially done with this debate.

jdep1
04-24-2009, 02:26 PM
Im using Omap Clock on my wing running @ 240MHZ but for some reason it goes back to 186MHZ after i run more than 2 apps so im going to give speedBooster a try..

iamdasht19
04-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Im using Omap Clock on my wing running @ 240MHZ but for some reason it goes back to 186MHZ after i run more than 2 apps so im going to give speedBooster a try..

cool cool let us know how it works on your herald.

only1penny
08-02-2009, 02:58 PM
i know i saw a settings suggestion for this somewhere but i can't seem to find it. does anyone have them? plz & thnx

CYBER WEESJE
08-02-2009, 03:04 PM
i know i saw a settings suggestion for this somewhere but i can't seem to find it. does anyone have them? plz & thnx

HI THIS OLD ONE HERE IS THE NEW IF YOU SEARCH THERES A CUSTOM ONE FOR BATTERY ALSO https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/speedbooster-v20020-new-t183939.html?t=183939&highlight=SpeedBooster*

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

only1penny
08-04-2009, 04:48 AM
HI THIS OLD ONE HERE IS THE NEW IF YOU SEARCH THERES A CUSTOM ONE FOR BATTERY ALSO https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/speedbooster-v20020-new-t183939.html?t=183939&highlight=SpeedBooster*

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ
thanks bro ur the best!!

scott8813
10-25-2009, 05:42 AM
Bump bump.........
Update Added

SpeedBooster v2.0.010

Teksoft SpeedBooster MANUAL

hCJGYF8B-Hw

xkdRnBuHDjk