PDA

View Full Version : My New Mario Theme

iamdasht19
10-25-2007, 12:25 AM
I have this theme installed currently and loving it... the sliding sounds match of course thats how i role lol... They are as follows:

IN/OPEN-Original NES Mario Dieing Sound
Out/Close-Original NES Mario /Winning Level Sound
The slider sounds are located under the sliding sounds area under the downloads tab.... and without further ado heres my screenshots of the theme including working touch flo interface on the phone where you swipe your finger up to open and doen to close and the cube actually does rotate just like the htc touch. I will have a video up when i get my new digital camera later this week. Enjoy and tell me what you think

puertoblack2003
10-25-2007, 04:56 PM
I have this theme installed currently and loving it... the sliding sounds match of course thats how i role lol... They are as follows:

IN/OPEN-Original NES Mario Dieing Sound
Out/Close-Original NES Mario /Winning Level Sound
The slider sounds are located under the sliding sounds area under the downloads tab.... and without further ado heres my screenshots of the theme including working touch flo interface on the phone where you swipe your finger up to open and doen to close and the cube actually does rotate just like the htc touch. I will have a video up when i get my new digital camera later this week. Enjoy and tell me what you think

nice bro i like them myself

lalo41
10-25-2007, 05:30 PM
really kool theme

iamdasht19
10-25-2007, 05:33 PM
Thanks bro

heavyd6677
01-14-2008, 09:28 PM
where can i dl this theme :)???

iamdasht19
01-14-2008, 09:31 PM
all that you have to do is a quick search in green on the sites taskbar just below the banner and search for mario theme... make sure that you go and sign up for the members downloads area first to be able to see the page and that can be done by going to the downloads tab in the same spot. thanks and please use the quick search tab for all your needs and the help desk for all your questions thanks.