PDA

View Full Version : Complete Vista Ultimate Theme

Pages : [1] 2 3

iamdasht19
05-28-2008, 10:02 PM
Oceana's tutorial:
RDMKy3PYNww

j_IrfZDd-rA

YOU WILL NEED WISBAR ADVANCE DESKTOP AND WISBAR ADCANCE 3 TO RUN THIS.

QVGA Portrait and Landscape.

Built this one from the ground up and thought I'd share It.

Comes with
A new welcome screen in CAB form to install.
A new wait Cursor.
Calculator for installation, also in CAB form.
WMP 11 Skin.
WAD Skins. (need to be put in Themes/dektop/ )
Wisbar Advance3 Skin.
Today tsk.

Download:

http://www.pocket-pc-visuals.com/MobileVista.rar
http://www.pocket-pc-visuals.com/MobileVistaWAD's.rar

thanks to DjCaSpEr for the tutorial:
ok look i was using this theme. what u need to do is download wa3 and wad. the wad u need to download is puertoblack2003 wad1.3 something. once u do that download the 2 zip's the the zip that has the landscape and portrit in it pull it up and wait. pull up ur active sync and open ur file explore, and if u downloaded puertoblack2003 wad it should say themes. open themes and it will bring u to desktop open that. go back to ur zip file with the 2 things i said that should be in it and copy 1 at a time and send them to ur phone. once ur sync has completed u can set up the theme. but before u do that in ur file explore open my documents and the other zip file copy it and send it there. now pick ur phone up and go to file explore my doc install the cab files from that zip and ur done with that part. now hit the windows button programs and go to wa3 go to setting go down till u see themes click that u have 2 options portrit and landscape. on portrit set windows vista go to landscape and set windows vista landscape. do that so when u slide ur keyboard out the screen dont look all messed up. ok u have good luck doing what i have told u that is set by set what u need to do ok. also dont forget to hit the thanks.

ps. read the thread and watch the video it's vary easy to do.

rico002
05-28-2008, 10:20 PM
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:: yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

rico002
05-28-2008, 11:23 PM
i thnk im hoping for a tutorial video on the install??????

iamdasht19
05-29-2008, 12:00 AM
i thnk im hoping for a tutorial video on the install??????

naw too hard to hold camera and do...... all you do is connect to activesync dragfolders to where it tells you desktop/themes folder and than choose theme through theme choooser in wisbar and golden. theme area in wisbar under settings.

rico002
05-29-2008, 12:05 AM
\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes
here right? i did and get a black screen on the soft reset

iamdasht19
05-29-2008, 12:07 AM
\Program Files\Lakeridge\WisBar Advance Desktop\Themes
here right? i did and get a black screen on the soft reset

no you have to be connectto activesync and you will see the foder before you even go to the device and all...... it wont be under program files.

rico002
05-29-2008, 12:13 AM
oh will it say lakeridge, under My Device

iamdasht19
05-29-2008, 12:15 AM
oh will it say lakeridge, under My Device

no it will say desktop or themes.

rico002
05-29-2008, 12:26 AM
ok i give up....this proves im legally retarded...let the name callin begin please hahaha

dansoftcore
05-29-2008, 06:51 AM
the only place I see that is in the program files under adv desktop... and when I try to pick that as the portiat or landscape it sais it isn't valid

TAR
05-29-2008, 08:09 AM
the day i dont bring my laptop to campus

live_in_the_sky06
05-29-2008, 11:08 AM
i got it to work. looks great. doesnt look like the one in the video though... maybe i need to change the icons or sumthing

dansoftcore
05-29-2008, 11:59 AM
i got it to work. looks great. doesnt look like the one in the video though... maybe i need to change the icons or sumthing

what versions of wisbar adv desktop are you using

live_in_the_sky06
05-29-2008, 12:18 PM
what versions of wisbar adv desktop are you using

i am using WAD 1.3.0.7 and WA3 3.1.0.8. am i supposed to be using another version?
forgive me dash. i didnt mean to crap ur thread

rico002
05-29-2008, 01:53 PM
i got workin:yahoo:
the beta version i had ididnt have the folder
so i just used live_in_the_sky06 posted the verison so i got
hell yeah this is hottttttt

TAR
05-29-2008, 02:04 PM
yea i'm bout to get this on mine soon. can't wait. can i see a image of urs rico

rico002
05-29-2008, 02:20 PM
yea i'm bout to get this on mine soon. can't wait. can i see a image of urs rico

ok...im at work so i dont have wa3 stuff installed yet just the WAD theme and im only have 2 shortcuts ahahaha cuz im really excited and just exploring right now but will post later :yahoo:

the beta doesnt have that folder, so i thats y couldnt find it, so im not retarded haha

dansoftcore
05-29-2008, 02:27 PM
Those that have it fully working can you tell me the specific directory you put the files in and any settings you had to change

TAR
05-29-2008, 02:36 PM
Those that have it fully working can you tell me the specific directory you put the files in and any settings you had to change

it's already stated earlier in this thread.

iamdasht19
05-29-2008, 02:48 PM
ha glad that you guys got it all working!!! enjoy and to make look like mine i used the vista icons fom the ifonz thread here.....

Oceana
05-29-2008, 02:56 PM
For Wisbar Advanced Desktop and Wisbar Advanced 3 can i get these here on SPJ

MikeyD
05-29-2008, 03:04 PM
yea just search for wisbar and youll find it

measter3
05-29-2008, 04:26 PM
man i have tried everything and i still cant get this to work, i have followed all the steps but im not seeing this themes/desktop...i read that i should see it before i shouldnt have to go to progam files and all, but where should i put it im so lost and i dont mean to be a noob but i really could use some help please....and thank you

iamdasht19
05-29-2008, 04:29 PM
man i have tried everything and i still cant get this to work, i have followed all the steps but im not seeing this themes/desktop...i read that i should see it before i shouldnt have to go to progam files and all, but where should i put it im so lost and i dont mean to be a noob but i really could use some help please....and thank you

as i already stated earlier you must connect to activesync and than you will see it.

measter3
05-29-2008, 04:39 PM
this may be a stupid question but is windows mobile device center the same as activesync cuz that is what im using, maybe that is why i dont see what im supposed too...but other than that i am connected and can browse the files on the device.

iamdasht19
05-29-2008, 04:49 PM
this may be a stupid question but is windows mobile device center the same as activesync cuz that is what im using, maybe that is why i dont see what im supposed too...but other than that i am connected and can browse the files on the device.

yes its the same jsu the vista version and you will see the folder by where it says main/external/storage card and all that jazz..... if not there click on main and should be right htere ifyou have WAD and WA3 installed.

rico002
05-29-2008, 04:54 PM
wut version of WAD r u using cuz the beta doesnt put the folder there, try using 1.3 then copy the Portrait and lanscape folders into Themes/Desktop

o dash..i didnt use active sync...since im at work i copied the folders to my storage card and then just pasted them using file explorer

measter3
05-29-2008, 06:12 PM
ahhh maybe that was the problem cuz i was running the beta version, i guess i will give this one more try thanks for all the help

measter3
05-29-2008, 06:14 PM
is there anyway that someone could post a link with the two versions of wad and wad3 that they are using

iamdasht19
05-29-2008, 06:17 PM
is there anyway that someone could post a link with the two versions of wad and wad3 that they are using

use any version of wisbar advance 3 and WAD thats not beat you dont want WAD 2 and it will WORK!!!!

measter3
05-29-2008, 07:47 PM
should i open the folder up and drag whats inside to themes or the whole folder will do i think im there just have to get over this last hump

iamdasht19
05-29-2008, 07:48 PM
should i open the folder up and drag whats inside to themes or the whole folder will do i think im there just have to get over this last hump

it says in the first post take the desktop folder and drag it over there.... and the rest of the sounds andall will be read auto and if not place them in your windows folder.

measter3
05-29-2008, 11:26 PM
after i place the file into the themes folder, and go into theme manger and desktop theme in wisbar settings i am drawing a blank screen, and the wisbar theme, i get custom, win5 and win7.....what am i doing wrong thanks for the help

jmobilefall06
05-30-2008, 03:44 PM
Is there a way i can get wisbar advance3 and wisbar advance desktop for free

iamdasht19
05-30-2008, 04:04 PM
after i place the file into the themes folder, and go into theme manger and desktop theme in wisbar settings i am drawing a blank screen, and the wisbar theme, i get custom, win5 and win7.....what am i doing wrong thanks for the help

yes your doing something wrong your not putting in the correct folderr....... it will do it all for you if you get it in the right folder than load the theme.

are you kidding im not even gonna answer that.

TAR
05-30-2008, 04:15 PM

lol.....ummmm here!!

rico002
05-30-2008, 10:45 PM

hahahahahahahahahahaha.... i just shattt my pants

TAR
05-30-2008, 10:49 PM
i don't normally ask for anything...but i could not find the vista icons. i look in the ifonz thread where i thought they were or maybe i'm overlooking but could someone help me out plz

iamdasht19
05-31-2008, 01:06 AM
i don't normally ask for anything...but i could not find the vista icons. i look in the ifonz thread where i thought they were or maybe i'm overlooking but could someone help me out plz

lol here you go bro.
not sure ill try to reupload when i get out of work or sometime tomorrow send me a text message as a reminder you might find here though. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=369241

TAR
05-31-2008, 01:12 AM
lol here you go bro.
not sure ill try to reupload when i get out of work or sometime tomorrow send me a text message as a reminder you might find here though. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=369241

thx alot man...its still good

iamdasht19
05-31-2008, 01:16 AM
thx alot man...its still good

aight so i take it that you found them or not????? lol if not send me that text And ill upload mine to the first post either after work or in the afternoon

TAR
05-31-2008, 01:19 AM
i found it...i mean i was looking all day for this...lol

measter3
05-31-2008, 01:51 PM
yo i finally got this to work with the vista icons and all, lol thx for all the help DASH

TAR
05-31-2008, 02:08 PM
pretty sweet isnt it?

iamdasht19
05-31-2008, 04:02 PM
yo i finally got this to work with the vista icons and all, lol thx for all the help DASH

lol nice glad that you like bro...

BronxY2k1
06-01-2008, 10:14 AM
where do you find these prgrams; WAD 1.3.0.7 and WA3 3.1.0.8?? I'm the slow one!!

moneybaggs24
06-01-2008, 10:30 AM
okay guys this might be a stupid question. but do I download this from my computer or phone? cuz I try from my phone & sumthing else comes up.

TAR
06-01-2008, 12:09 PM
just do it from you computer.

moneybaggs24
06-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Okay i downloaded da vista theme. i got my phone hooked up to my computer.now can sumbody help me out with this. i red sum of the post. still don't understand it

iamdasht19
06-01-2008, 10:42 PM
Okay i downloaded da vista theme. i got my phone hooked up to my computer.now can sumbody help me out with this. i red sum of the post. still don't understand it

1. Download wisbar advance desktop
2. Download wisbar advance 3
3. put the files where the first post says
4. DONE.|

moneybaggs24
06-01-2008, 10:46 PM
oh i only got wisbar advance 3. okay i'm going try again dash i'ma let chu know if i get it.

moneybaggs24
06-01-2008, 10:48 PM
oh okay i only got wisbar advance 3 i have 2 get the desktop. i'll let chu know if i get it or not thanks

Psycho
06-01-2008, 11:36 PM
that is an insane theme! mad props!

gerruit
06-03-2008, 06:14 PM
How can I add shortcuts to the desktop without them showing up over everything I bring up. Like for example if I bring up internet explorer I can see the shortcuts I created with it up.

gerruit
06-03-2008, 06:15 PM
Oh and also how can I move them without having to hit the buttons a million times?

gerruit
06-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Oh and how I can I move them and line them up properly?

iamdasht19
06-03-2008, 06:24 PM
Oh and how I can I move them and line them up properly?

go to author mode by clicking and holding than just drag.

gerruit
06-03-2008, 07:14 PM
Ok I got that part. Where can I get icons like the ones you have so they are all the same size? I searched for ifonz and vista icons but I can't find anything.

iamdasht19
06-03-2008, 07:21 PM
Ok I got that part. Where can I get icons like the ones you have so they are all the same size? I searched for ifonz and vista icons but I can't find anything.

bro the link is poted in here....... its an xda link please read the thread this is why they get soooo long since some dont read!!!

gerruit
06-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Ok I found it, I read through this whole forum. I must have just looked over it.

gerruit
06-03-2008, 09:04 PM
One last thing, where do I put these once I download them. Also will they not show through everything I open?

BiG JeW
06-03-2008, 09:14 PM
One last thing, where do I put these once I download them. Also will they not show through everything I open?
this has been asnswered in the first 2-3 pages! PLEASE READ!

gerruit
06-03-2008, 09:32 PM
I just read through the whole thread again for like the 10th time. I don't see anything about where to put icons to use them. Theres not even anything that actually says where to put anything. Just other people popping in and saying put stuff in themes/desktop. I'm sorry but that doesn't give much detail.

iamdasht19
06-03-2008, 10:01 PM
I just read through the whole thread again for like the 10th time. I don't see anything about where to put icons to use them. Theres not even anything that actually says where to put anything. Just other people popping in and saying put stuff in themes/desktop. I'm sorry but that doesn't give much detail.

theres a folder called themes than ne in there called desktop after you install wisbar advance and WAD... theres nothing else that can be saiD!!!!

gerruit
06-04-2008, 03:51 PM
So you just put everything you want on the desktop in the desktop folder.

iamdasht19
06-04-2008, 04:04 PM
So you just put everything you want on the desktop in the desktop folder.

no you put the files you download in the desktop folder and than click and hold and get in author mode and than once you do that in author mode you go to add shortcut and add the ones you want to be present on your desktop.

tlpalmer01
06-05-2008, 10:54 PM
i am probably going to get flamed but i have drug the skins to the themes desktop folder and when i go to theme manager its not there,is it that i am an idiot, i have read this thread so many times i know how to put the icons on but i just cant get the skins to show up,i hate asking cause it shows all that i am an idiot...

xxxlman
06-06-2008, 03:14 AM
Dash, I did everytihng correctly I thought, but on potrait view I cant see the task bar on bottom but landscape is fine. If I cant get this I think Ill be sending you a phone or just dontate to website.

iamdasht19
06-07-2008, 01:44 AM
i am probably going to get flamed but i have drug the skins to the themes desktop folder and when i go to theme manager its not there,is it that i am an idiot, i have read this thread so many times i know how to put the icons on but i just cant get the skins to show up,i hate asking cause it shows all that i am an idiot...

go to wisbar settings than themes.

Dash, I did everytihng correctly I thought, but on potrait view I cant see the task bar on bottom but landscape is fine. If I cant get this I think Ill be sending you a phone or just dontate to website.
you should be fine under the wisbar settings you have the one for portrait and than click on the landscape tab and make sure the landscape part of the theme is loaded.

Tonystarx36
06-07-2008, 12:53 PM
I've been searching all over for the wad and can't find it....the only one I see is the beta version which is expired

iamdasht19
06-07-2008, 01:10 PM
I've been searching all over for the wad and can't find it....the only one I see is the beta version which is expired

bro type wisbar advance desktoip in the search and it will be there trust me we have it!!!!!! stop being lazy and actually use the search field.

Tonystarx36
06-07-2008, 01:18 PM
bro type wisbar advance desktoip in the search and it will be there trust me we have it!!!!!! stop being lazy and actually use the search field.

LOL.. I did that man.. maybe I'm being slow.. I'll do it again

iamdasht19
06-07-2008, 01:20 PM
LOL.. I did that man.. maybe I'm being slow.. I'll do it again

i searched what i told you to search it was half way down the page!!!!!!!! heres the link and in the future please search.... Thanks. https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=150633&highlight=wisbar+advance+desktop

Oceana
06-07-2008, 09:13 PM
yea just search for wisbar and youll find it

is it a member download

tlpalmer01
06-07-2008, 09:36 PM
no i dont think it is

iamdasht19
06-07-2008, 11:08 PM
no i dont think it is

bro i gave you the link 2 posts above yours!!!! and also no it isnt a members download... if your gwetting insufficient privelages be sure to go to my signature and read the last link

egan21
06-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Ok so I got everything downloaded and I see where to put the files. I drag them over into the desktop themes folder and it says its going to take 7 hours to copy the two folders, wtf? anyone know why its taking so long?

egan21
06-08-2008, 02:34 PM
You can ignore my last post...
I do have another question though, when I slide my phone open to landscape it takes for ever to load the theme. It also seems that my phone has slowed down alot... the time it takes to tap on an icon to when it opens is very slow. Is there any way I can speed this up? Finally, when I tap the time on the bottom right hand corner nothing happens...any ideas?
Sorry, one last thing...is there anyway I can get a clock on the desktop so I can see the time without having to tap on anything?
Thanks for the help.

Mike20PR
06-08-2008, 02:41 PM
how much RAM memory does this puppy take???

iamdasht19
06-08-2008, 04:18 PM
You can ignore my last post...
I do have another question though, when I slide my phone open to landscape it takes for ever to load the theme. It also seems that my phone has slowed down alot... the time it takes to tap on an icon to when it opens is very slow. Is there any way I can speed this up? Finally, when I tap the time on the bottom right hand corner nothing happens...any ideas?
Sorry, one last thing...is there anyway I can get a clock on the desktop so I can see the time without having to tap on anything?
Thanks for the help.

than you prolly have too much stuff you have to remember that wisbar and wisbar advance desktop with the images take up 7 megs......... and the clock should be there automatically.......

how much RAM memory does this puppy take???\\
about 7 megs with the whole system up and running.

tlpalmer01
06-08-2008, 05:00 PM
ok reinstalled the wis and put skins folder in desktop folder, went to theme manager its there, went to wis settings theme and chose custom and the vista wa skin qgva was there chose that, clicked install and clicked apply and nothing happened, i have been trial and error for almost 2 days and i just cant figure out what happened and i hate to ask because im sure its simple but i just cant figure it out...

egan21
06-08-2008, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=D/\SH;248041]than you prolly have too much stuff you have to remember that wisbar and wisbar advance desktop with the images take up 7 megs......... and the clock should be there automatically.......
.[/QUOT

All I have on my phone is a clean version of the kaos rom and maybe 4 progs. I'll prolly just deal with it cause I really like the theme but is there anything that can help speed things up such as some programs or anything?

iamdasht19
06-08-2008, 05:18 PM
ok reinstalled the wis and put skins folder in desktop folder, went to theme manager its there, went to wis settings theme and chose custom and the vista wa skin qgva was there chose that, clicked install and clicked apply and nothing happened, i have been trial and error for almost 2 days and i just cant figure out what happened and i hate to ask because im sure its simple but i just cant figure it out...

you click on it than you go to the landscape and do the same and clci kon it than hit the button in the top right corner to save and it will be there.

All I have on my phone is a clean version of the kaos rom and maybe 4 progs. I'll prolly just deal with it cause I really like the theme but is there anything that can help speed things up such as some programs or anything?[/QUOTE]

you can overclock with htc performance.....

tlpalmer01
06-08-2008, 06:49 PM
ha ha ...I did it..dash u r the man and i luv my dash..........thanks for your help..awesome theme....

tlpalmer01
06-08-2008, 07:08 PM
ha ha ...I did it..dash u r the man and i luv my dash..........thanks for your help..awesome theme....

zumi78878
06-08-2008, 07:10 PM
Hey man.... how come theres two folders... MobileVista and MobileVistaWAD's. where do i put each folder? i put mobile vista in \Themes\Desktop\portrait_qvga
am i correct? if so, where do i put the MobileVista folder? thanks :D

tlpalmer01
06-08-2008, 07:45 PM
sorry about double post...u put the wisbarWADS in the desktop folder then use the theme manager to pick them then soft reset...

zumi78878
06-08-2008, 07:57 PM
sorry about double post...u put the wisbarWADS in the desktop folder then use the theme manager to pick them then soft reset...lemme try... i'll tell u on how it goes. thx for the help :D

edit: um... how come it doesnt show anything? o_O i dont really get the picking up part... how do i do it? :S
nvm i got it, but how come its locked? how do i get to the next page?

tlpalmer01
06-08-2008, 08:53 PM
one more last question, when the start menu comes up mine shows the icon over the start menu but in your video it overrides the icons, how in the world did u do that?

never mind just figured it out...........

killa_ron34
06-08-2008, 08:54 PM
I've saw the theme and i've installed wisbar advance 3 and working on installing wisbar advance desktop. I downloaded both zip files to my computer but i have no idea what to do with them?

BiG JeW
06-08-2008, 08:56 PM
I've saw the theme and i've installed wisbar advance 3 and working on installing wisbar advance desktop. I downloaded both zip files to my computer but i have no idea what to do with them?
Did u even read??? I bet you just dled the files and didnt read... Your question has been answered throughout this thread! Thats why there is 9 pages! Please read!

gerruit
06-08-2008, 09:36 PM
I haven't been able to get mine to work in landscape mode still. I put the landscape folder in the themes\desktop folder but it doesn't work. Also on portrait I keep getting errors for some icons I click. It says it can't locate them. They work at one point and I didn't delete anything? One other thing what was the solution to the icons showing over the menus and stuff?

tlpalmer01
06-08-2008, 10:14 PM
when u click and hold on the icon on the desktop there should be an option to send to back, u choose that option and do that on all the icons so when u hit the start menu the icons are in the back....

tlpalmer01
06-08-2008, 10:19 PM
lemme try... i'll tell u on how it goes. thx for the help :D

edit: um... how come it doesnt show anything? o_O i dont really get the picking up part... how do i do it? :S
nvm i got it, but how come its locked? how do i get to the next page?

not sure, mine wasnt locked and not sure about the next page, i can play around with it for a while,,do u mean adding another page, like a virtual page...

gerruit
06-09-2008, 12:45 AM
Does anybody know how to add a signal bar meter to the toolbar beside the clock.

iamdasht19
06-09-2008, 04:22 AM
I haven't been able to get mine to work in landscape mode still. I put the landscape folder in the themes\desktop folder but it doesn't work. Also on portrait I keep getting errors for some icons I click. It says it can't locate them. They work at one point and I didn't delete anything? One other thing what was the solution to the icons showing over the menus and stuff?

Does anybody know how to add a signal bar meter to the toolbar beside the clock.

go to wisbar than settings.....

gerruit
06-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Ok let me just double check on this. I meant on the vista theme taskbar(the bottom taskbar) in case you didn't catch that. I know I can add stuff easily to the top taskbar but what about the bottom vista taskbar.

iamdasht19
06-09-2008, 02:42 PM
Ok let me just double check on this. I meant on the vista theme taskbar(the bottom taskbar) in case you didn't catch that. I know I can add stuff easily to the top taskbar but what about the bottom vista taskbar.

like i said it should be in the wisbar advance settings.

Porschefb61
06-09-2008, 05:38 PM
Alright. I ready all 10 pages of this a few times so I did do my research before posting this. I downloaded WAD and WA3 and installed. I then downloaded the theme files and unzipped them to my desktop. I activesynced and went to My Computer/My Smartphone. When I got here I saw two things, a folder labeled \ and one labeled Storage Card. I clicked on the \ one and saw a folder named Themes. Within that was one named Desktop. i went into the Desktop folder and dragged the MobileVistaWad's and MobileVista folders into the Desktop folder. I did a soft reset and went to Theme Manager under Settings. Under Desktop Theme there is only default landscapes and portraits and Wisbar Theme there is only Crossbow, Custom Theme, and WM5. Did I miss a step somewhere because according to everything I read I did everything correctly. Let me know where I went wrong (if I did). Thanks and i apologize to Dash and anyone else who thinks this is annoying but i appreciate the time and effort you put in to this and would like to have it on my phone. Thanks again.

iamdasht19
06-09-2008, 05:46 PM
Alright. I ready all 10 pages of this a few times so I did do my research before posting this. I downloaded WAD and WA3 and installed. I then downloaded the theme files and unzipped them to my desktop. I activesynced and went to My Computer/My Smartphone. When I got here I saw two things, a folder labeled \ and one labeled Storage Card. I clicked on the \ one and saw a folder named Themes. Within that was one named Desktop. i went into the Desktop folder and dragged the MobileVistaWad's and MobileVista folders into the Desktop folder. I did a soft reset and went to Theme Manager under Settings. Under Desktop Theme there is only default landscapes and portraits and Wisbar Theme there is only Crossbow, Custom Theme, and WM5. Did I miss a step somewhere because according to everything I read I did everything correctly. Let me know where I went wrong (if I did). Thanks and i apologize to Dash and anyone else who thinks this is annoying but i appreciate the time and effort you put in to this and would like to have it on my phone. Thanks again.

nope you didnt miss a step if you drug both over there they should appear.... you didnt download a beta of desktop 2 or wisbar advance 2 instead of 3 did you?

Porschefb61
06-09-2008, 06:04 PM
The Wisbar desktop is version 1.3.0.7 and the wizbar advance 3 is version 3.0.0.1 ( is this a beta version?)

iamdasht19
06-09-2008, 08:39 PM
The Wisbar desktop is version 1.3.0.7 and the wizbar advance 3 is version 3.0.0.1 ( is this a beta version?)

nopethan should be in there.... manually search for them with thetool in the lower right quadrant of thescreen and pull them up manually through the file explorerbuilt into the program on that screen

gerruit
06-09-2008, 09:05 PM
Hey porsche when you go to wisbar settings click on desktop theme, not wisbar theme. Once you go to desktop theme you will see at the bottom left hand corner it says portrait and landscape. You want to select mobile vista for portrait and mobile vista landscape for landscape. Hope this helps.

Porschefb61
06-09-2008, 09:25 PM
Im on the screen you were saying but the only options are the default portrait and landscape options. There isnt one that says mobilevista.

gerruit
06-09-2008, 09:28 PM
Did you put the files in themes\desktop? That is where they are suppose to be.

Porschefb61
06-09-2008, 09:39 PM
I took the folders MobileVistaWAD's and MobileVista (they way they were after unziping them) and just put them in the Themes/Desktop folder. From what I read I know Im not supposed to take the files out of the folders after unzipping....Im supposed to put them in as is. What confuses me is that when I go to the Wisbar settings and go to Desktop Theme it shows the files that came with the program (the default portrait and landscape) which are in the same Themes/Desktop folder

Porschefb61
06-09-2008, 09:49 PM
Yea. I put the MobileVistaWAD's and MobileVista folder in the Themes/Desktop folder. The default ones in the same Desktop folder show up but the others dont for some reason.

gerruit
06-09-2008, 09:51 PM
Your suppose to open the mobilevistaWAD and put them into the themes\desktop separately not together.

Porschefb61
06-09-2008, 10:00 PM
So im supposed to take the two folders out of the MobileVistaWAD's folder and put them in the Themes/Desktop. If thats the case then what do i do with the MobileVista folder?

gerruit
06-09-2008, 10:20 PM
Yes you take out the mobile vista portrait and landscape and put into themes\desktop. You really don't need to do anything with the mobile vista for this to work but heres what you do....

Unzip MobileVista

- mobile-Vista-welcome (Cab) -> install on my mobile device
- mobile-vista-calculator-skin (Cab) -> install on my mobile device
- MobileVista.tsk -> Copy paste to *root*/Windows/ and seting as today theme
- MobileVistaWMP11 (folder) -> Copy paste to *root*/ProgramFiles/WindowsMediaPlayer/
- MobileVistaWisbar (folder) -> Copy Paste to *root*/Program Files/Lakeridge/Wisbar Advance 3/

then thats it. It should work after you have done everything I have said here.

gerruit
06-09-2008, 10:35 PM
Lol you will want to kick yourself in the butt once you realize how easy it is to install this. I had problems too.

Porschefb61
06-09-2008, 11:01 PM
Yea, you know if it was explained like that from the begining then less people would have questions...alright so now that that is done....I went to the theme settings and under portrait highlighted mobile vista and on landscape highlighted mobile vista landscape and pressed ok in the bottom left. Then i set MobileVista as the theme on the today screen. For one reason or another its not coming up right. I tried a soft reset. What did I do wrong?

Edit: I take it back. I just had to run Wisbar. Will it do this on startup or do I have to do something?

tlpalmer01
06-09-2008, 11:38 PM
is there a way to put missed calls or voicemail notification anywhere in the system tray or any type of battery meter, i have been googling and have tried several programs to no avail....

gerruit
06-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Yea, you know if it was explained like that from the begining then less people would have questions...alright so now that that is done....I went to the theme settings and under portrait highlighted mobile vista and on landscape highlighted mobile vista landscape and pressed ok in the bottom left. Then i set MobileVista as the theme on the today screen. For one reason or another its not coming up right. I tried a soft reset. What did I do wrong?

Edit: I take it back. I just had to run Wisbar. Will it do this on startup or do I have to do something?

Well typically it comes up on startup. It will lockup occasionally and you will have to bring it back up but you just run wisbar again, thats it.

is there a way to put missed calls or voicemail notification anywhere in the system tray or any type of battery meter, i have been googling and have tried several programs to no avail....

You know I was trying to figure out the same thing and couldn't get it. I switched back to another theme because of that. I love this theme I just wish I was able to have missed calls, battery meter and signal strength right there on the system tray.

utctigers
07-02-2008, 06:19 PM
I need serious help, i got the themes installed but am lost from there, and i think i need the link to the vista icons, Please I'm dying here

iamdasht19
07-02-2008, 06:20 PM
I need serious help, i got the themes installed but am lost from there, and i think i need the link to the vista icons, Please I'm dying here

the link is in this thread!!!!!!! jsut read through it......

utctigers
07-02-2008, 07:30 PM
Ok, now that i got the icons, what in the world do i do with them, how do i get them installed to this theme, Dash i need your greatness

iamdasht19
07-02-2008, 08:01 PM
Ok, now that i got the icons, what in the world do i do with them, how do i get them installed to this theme, Dash i need your greatness

bro if you have never used wisbar advance desktop dont mess with this all has already been explained in this thread

1. click and hold on the screen and make sure you are in author mode. if not add yourself to author mode
2. than click and hold again and choose to add shortcut than choose the app and the icon you want to use in the spots it gives to you......
3. DONE.|

utctigers
07-05-2008, 12:27 AM
I'm having a problem where i go to set up buttons and the wisbar desktop stops working, im out of town, is there any way to fix this with a hard restart.

iamdasht19
07-05-2008, 12:41 AM
I'm having a problem where i go to set up buttons and the wisbar desktop stops working, im out of town, is there any way to fix this with a hard restart.

well yur doing something wrong than what do you mean it stops working?????? your in author mode correct?

utctigers
07-05-2008, 01:04 AM
OK
1) i go to theme manager and select the files i copy over from you, both portriat and landscape
2) select ok
3) It will not load the theme for me to edit,

I noticed this when i went to add a new icon for a clock and selected the clock graphics from the ifonz folder of vista images.

Man....really want this skin, if you can help me get this hell i just buy the tripod for you. Real Talk, I really reall want this skin

I also got some cool vb apps i wrote for smartphones that i'm willing to share.

iamdasht19
07-05-2008, 01:23 AM
OK
1) i go to theme manager and select the files i copy over from you, both portriat and landscape
2) select ok
3) It will not load the theme for me to edit,

I noticed this when i went to add a new icon for a clock and selected the clock graphics from the ifonz folder of vista images.

Man....really want this skin, if you can help me get this hell i just buy the tripod for you. Real Talk, I really reall want this skin

I also got some cool vb apps i wrote for smartphones that i'm willing to share.

hahaha alright so what have you got so far? is any of the theme running?

channel55
07-06-2008, 12:13 AM
TRIED LOOKING FOR "wisbar advanced desktop/ wisbar advance 3" SO I CAN DOWNLOAD THEM AS WELL. I TRIED ABOVE THE SITE WHERE IT SAYS SEARCH, CANT FIND IT .CAN SOMEONE POST A LINK TO DIRECT ME TO THE THEM? ANYTHING TO HELP OUT?..THANKS SO MUCH GUYZ:connie_mini_hotairb -NELLY

[PS yes im a noob sorry if the question gets you irritated lol i know u must get questions like that often]

iamdasht19
07-06-2008, 12:37 AM
TRIED LOOKING FOR "wisbar advanced desktop/ wisbar advance 3" SO I CAN DOWNLOAD THEM AS WELL. I TRIED ABOVE THE SITE WHERE IT SAYS SEARCH, CANT FIND IT .CAN SOMEONE POST A LINK TO DIRECT ME TO THE THEM? ANYTHING TO HELP OUT?..THANKS SO MUCH GUYZ:connie_mini_hotairb -NELLY

[PS yes im a noob sorry if the question gets you irritated lol i know u must get questions like that often]

wow please use the search button you can learn to search by looking in my signature at the bottom of every post i make...... but here are the links and please search in the future.
Thanks

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=150633&highlight=wisbar+advance
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=165709&highlight=wisbar+advance

Infrared
07-06-2008, 03:51 PM
i have a problem it i downloaded both files but they wont extract with winrar it only extracts a couple files an they are both empty i really wanna get this theme any help would be appreciated.

puertoblack2003
07-06-2008, 04:02 PM
i have a problem it i downloaded both files but they wont extract with winrar it only extracts a couple files an they are both empty i really wanna get this theme any help would be appreciated.

the files are ok i just open them up try and redownload again

Infrared
07-06-2008, 04:27 PM
ive tried downloading it like 6 times on two different computers i donno whats wrong but theres a ton or errors in winrar an it wont extract very weird.

puertoblack2003
07-06-2008, 04:37 PM
ive tried downloading it like 6 times on two different computers i donno whats wrong but theres a ton or errors in winrar an it wont extract very weird.

dont know what errors you getting. but i attached the zip version try to download that one

Infrared
07-06-2008, 04:48 PM
ok that seemed to work now just gotta install it thank you sir!

utctigers
07-06-2008, 08:08 PM
Dash , i finally got i would say 80% done, i need help setting the unlock mechanism and the sidebar, Thanks

iamdasht19
07-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Dash , i finally got i would say 80% done, i need help setting the unlock mechanism and the sidebar, Thanks

unlock and sidebar???? unlock i havve no clue jsut use slide2unlock or summtin and for the sidebar yiou cant have anything else on the homescreen period besides WAD

utctigers
07-06-2008, 08:19 PM
I was playing with it and got the sidebar up, much love for this this, I will definitely donate for this, i will keep looking for the slide 2 unlock

iamdasht19
07-06-2008, 08:25 PM
I was playing with it and got the sidebar up, much love for this this, I will definitely donate for this, i will keep looking for the slide 2 unlock

here you go bro and if you want to donate you can donate to either me at iamdasht1919@yahoo.com for the paypal or the site........ heres the link to S2U2
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=165202&highlight=S2U2

utctigers
07-06-2008, 08:28 PM
I was watching the video you have for this, how do i get the time setting you have when you clink on the time on sys tray

iamdasht19
07-06-2008, 08:29 PM
I was watching the video you have for this, how do i get the time setting you have when you clink on the time on sys tray

its automatic will work for everyone. click the expand icon.

utctigers
07-06-2008, 08:33 PM
i cannot access the link you provided, account not set up with the privileges to access it

iamdasht19
07-06-2008, 08:37 PM
i cannot access the link you provided, account not set up with the privileges to access it

ook in my signature and go to the last link and sign upfor the group members software than give me time to approve bro.

eazyf2
07-12-2008, 01:01 PM
how do you change the desktop icons and file paths?

when i hit phone i get an error saying it cant find it..

same thing when i hit contacts in my start menu (i use iContact)

iamdasht19
07-12-2008, 01:15 PM

dude please read its all there click and hold on the background go to author mode and than you could click and hold on the old icons that dont work and delete and than you can click and hold again and go to add new shotrcut and have new ones.

iamdasht19
07-12-2008, 01:16 PM

dude please read its all there click and hold on the background go to author mode and than you could click and hold on the old icons that dont work and delete and than you can click and hold again and go to add new shotrcut and have new ones.

iamdasht19
07-12-2008, 01:19 PM

iamdasht19
07-12-2008, 01:21 PM

iamdasht19
07-12-2008, 02:00 PM

iamdasht19
07-12-2008, 02:53 PM

sorry bout the double post well now triple damn reply button was on the fritz.

eazyf2
07-12-2008, 03:06 PM
sorry for the stupid question then...

iamdasht19
07-12-2008, 03:16 PM
sorry for the stupid question then...

just please read bro and the massive amounts of posts right there were a glitch in the system...... no hard feelings.

Oceana
07-12-2008, 05:11 PM
Ok so i have installed WAD AND WA3
i have been reading the posts on the thread ans Dash says put the files in the Theme folder from active sync.
I opened Explorer on active sync and i opened the lakeridge folder then i see Current Theme and Config so do i put the files in current theme (current theme and config ARE NOT FOLDERS)

Thank You

apuraja25
07-12-2008, 07:32 PM
i have sprint mogul. How do i install this and where do i place the files? where do i unzip it? i am so confused..please help!

iamdasht19
07-13-2008, 02:09 AM
Ok so i have installed WAD AND WA3
i have been reading the posts on the thread ans Dash says put the files in the Theme folder from active sync.
I opened Explorer on active sync and i opened the lakeridge folder then i see Current Theme and Config so do i put the files in current theme (current theme and config ARE NOT FOLDERS)

Thank You

you dont go to lakeridge go to where it says program files and there will be a themes folder there.

i have sprint mogul. How do i install this and where do i place the files? where do i unzip it? i am so confused..please help!

come on bro please read already said how to install in the first post!!

1. download wisbar and WAD..
2. install on your phone
3. take the themes and place them in the themes/wisbar desktop folder.
4. go to the options of ultimate launch aka the config and choose the skin for landscape and portrait...
5. DONE.|

worldwide
07-14-2008, 10:31 AM
Damn I thought i went through every theme on here must of missed this one somehow. Great work D/\sh! very impressive.

csmartycssmarty
07-14-2008, 01:38 PM
having trouble with wisbar 3 download will this work with the latest wisbar 2 beta?>

iamdasht19
07-14-2008, 02:35 PM
having trouble with wisbar 3 download will this work with the latest wisbar 2 beta?>

no i just checked WA3 and the link works fine did you try to download the fie from here??? if so link me and ill check that one for you.

he108680
07-14-2008, 04:24 PM
yeah I just downloaded this program and its pretty sick the only thing Im running into is where to paste my mobilevistaWAD's rar to?

iamdasht19
07-14-2008, 05:58 PM
yeah I just downloaded this program and its pretty sick the only thing Im running into is where to paste my mobilevistaWAD's rar to?

you extract using winrar and follow the directions in the first post bro.

he108680
07-14-2008, 06:04 PM
you mean the very first of this thread? Because I cant find it.

he108680
07-14-2008, 06:05 PM
I went to my themes and I cant find the folder to drop it in......

iamdasht19
07-14-2008, 06:07 PM
I went to my themes and I cant find the folder to drop it in......

bro read it will be on the screen with program files and windows not in my documents...... and you have both wisbar advance and wisbar advance desktop installed correct?

he108680
07-14-2008, 06:16 PM
yes I do I have them both on I just dont know exactly what to do to get that mobilevistaWAD's rar into my theme, DASH Im sorry for asking bro I just dont know how to do it, please bear with me. Where do I go?

he108680
07-14-2008, 06:26 PM
I went on the wisebar settings/themes but there is no desktop folder all it has is wisebar theme,system sounds, and animation tools. So what do I do?

iamdasht19
07-14-2008, 07:37 PM
I went on the wisebar settings/themes but there is no desktop folder all it has is wisebar theme,system sounds, and animation tools. So what do I do?

bro come on listen i said it wasnt under program files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! look on the screen just before that and you will see a themes folder than desktop insiode of that and place it in there.... some user have to connect to activesync to see as said earlier in this thread.

he108680
07-14-2008, 07:54 PM
ok dash look Im going into wisebar settings, going into themes, but I dont see destop folder, do I actually go into program files? And then what?

Oceana
07-14-2008, 10:30 PM
i see there are some spb files do i need spb

Oceana
07-14-2008, 10:52 PM
Oh and btw i got it to work its sweet. Also dash do you want me to do a tutorial video for people who are having trouble

iamdasht19
07-14-2008, 11:42 PM
ok dash look Im going into wisebar settings, going into themes, but I dont see destop folder, do I actually go into program files? And then what?

dude come on io just said in this thread all of 2 posts ago that you DONT go into program files!!!!! just go to the page before that

i see there are some spb files do i need spb

no you dont need any spb files

Oh and btw i got it to work its sweet. Also dash do you want me to do a tutorial video for people who are having trouble

YES!!!!!! that would besooooo great if you could do thatbro.... and itwould help me and many others out quite a bit.

Oceana
07-15-2008, 12:13 AM
dude come on io just said in this thread all of 2 posts ago that you DONT go into program files!!!!! just go to the page before that

no you dont need any spb files

YES!!!!!! that would besooooo great if you could do thatbro.... and itwould help me and many others out quite a bit.

Alright brother ill do it tomorrow

one more thing the weather for me isnt coming up for me do i have to set it or what

iamdasht19
07-15-2008, 01:54 AM
Alright brother ill do it tomorrow

one more thing the weather for me isnt coming up for me do i have to set it or what

you add a weather program to that anyone of your choice in the video i had spb weather.

he108680
07-15-2008, 08:01 AM
Ok dash listen Im not trying to be a d**k about it Im just really having trouble with this, I had this guy help me out and he couldnt find the foleder to put it in either. I doing this right now step by step, I hit start, go to wisebar settings/theme/then what because there is no other folder that lets me put my mobilevistawad's rar in.

Oceana
07-15-2008, 01:39 PM
OK PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLE HERE IS THE TUTORIAL VIDEO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RDMKy3PYNww&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RDMKy3PYNww&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oceana
07-15-2008, 01:42 PM
OK PEOPLE HAVING TROUBLE HERE IS THE TUTORIAL VIDEO

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RDMKy3PYNww&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RDMKy3PYNww&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

HMMM that didnt work ill just try this and ill post URL

RDMKy3PYNww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDMKy3PYNww

raybond25
07-15-2008, 01:52 PM
HMMM that didnt work ill just try this and ill post URL

RDMKy3PYNww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDMKy3PYNww
thanks i'll add that to the first post for you

Oceana
07-15-2008, 02:50 PM
thanks i'll add that to the first post for you

No problem man
Sounds good

broSki
07-15-2008, 02:53 PM
No problem man
Sounds good

great video bro

iamdasht19
07-15-2008, 03:50 PM
thank you for posting the video up bro thats a big help and very nicely done.

Oceana
07-15-2008, 06:56 PM
great video bro

Thanks bro

Oceana
07-15-2008, 06:58 PM

Your welcome man. If you need me to do anymore just give a holler

bb2ppc
07-16-2008, 09:47 AM

brooklyn
07-16-2008, 12:13 PM
when u open mobile vista folder there is 2 other folders in there 1 is mobile wisbar and da wmp were do those folders get dragged to cuz i have no vista icons only in those folders how can i get them on da phone

brooklyn
07-16-2008, 01:09 PM
my screen is blue and has blank spaces were the icons should be i know im doin sumtn wrong but cant figure it out can u please help thank you

Oceana
07-16-2008, 01:42 PM
my screen is blue and has blank spaces were the icons should be i know im doin sumtn wrong but cant figure it out can u please help thank you

dont separately drag the folders into themes drag the whole WINDOWS VISTA folder into themes then drag the WHOLE WINDOWS VISTA WAD's Folder into themes

brooklyn
07-16-2008, 06:54 PM
me again wit anutta vista ??? wut does could not load library wbshell.dll mean and when i hit da weather button on da start menu nuttn comes up thankz

brooklyn
07-16-2008, 07:02 PM
i b leve that prevents me from toggling from the vista screens for example the log in screen when u sign on i dont know how to get to it any suggestions

iamdasht19
07-17-2008, 01:49 AM
i b leve that prevents me from toggling from the vista screens for example the log in screen when u sign on i dont know how to get to it any suggestions

what???? you lost me there.

brooklyn
07-19-2008, 10:56 AM
i love da way this lookz on my touch but i have a couple of issues first i have no weather on da page and everytime my phone gets turned on it says cant load library and 3rd i have been havin problems loggn on da internet and my phone has been freezin can u help me out please thanku for da time and srry to keep bothrn u bout dis bro

iamdasht19
07-19-2008, 03:06 PM
i love da way this lookz on my touch but i have a couple of issues first i have no weather on da page and everytime my phone gets turned on it says cant load library and 3rd i have been havin problems loggn on da internet and my phone has been freezin can u help me out please thanku for da time and srry to keep bothrn u bout dis bro

i havent had any troubles..... and do you have a weather program installed on your phone...... and for the net and the other problem with the library i never heard of that before..... did you flash to a new rom lately and not take out the battery and hard reset after-flash.

brooklyn
07-20-2008, 02:17 PM
i havent done anythng to da flash but when i do a soft reset it gives me a crital error messsage of cant load the librabry, wbshell.dll and then the phone will go2 da vista screen cuz of dat message then it takes me back to the home screen so if i want vista on i have to go to wisbar next page evrytime so da and the internet i have to do a soft reset becuz it dont let me log on as far as da weather i have sbp shell is dat good enuff to use if so how do i use it on dat page and if itz not what do u suggest thankz for yur time bro you r da king of dis sh$%t

iamdasht19
07-20-2008, 04:30 PM
i havent done anythng to da flash but when i do a soft reset it gives me a crital error messsage of cant load the librabry, wbshell.dll and then the phone will go2 da vista screen cuz of dat message then it takes me back to the home screen so if i want vista on i have to go to wisbar next page evrytime so da and the internet i have to do a soft reset becuz it dont let me log on as far as da weather i have sbp shell is dat good enuff to use if so how do i use it on dat page and if itz not what do u suggest thankz for yur time bro you r da king of dis sh$%t

wow a lil hard to read but that could be your problem right there..... why are you running mobile shell and the vista interface??????? both of them are memory hogs and could be causing the troubles.

seanpage86
07-20-2008, 05:05 PM
so far im loving this ltheme but the only problem is i have vista on my lap top and well lets just say i dida hard restore on my phone and when i sync my phone and go to explore files i cant find the "themes" folder there for put the folders on it the only thing i have been able to do it put the mobilevista.cap, miblile-vista-calculator-skin.cab and the mobile-vista-welcome.cab file from the mobilevista folder please help i really want this theme its the only one that looks good for this phone and the onkly one that looks like it runs smoothly on this kinda slow device

iamdasht19
07-20-2008, 05:07 PM
so far im loving this ltheme but the only problem is i have vista on my lap top and well lets just say i dida hard restore on my phone and when i sync my phone and go to explore files i cant find the "themes" folder there for put the folders on it the only thing i have been able to do it put the mobilevista.cap, miblile-vista-calculator-skin.cab and the mobile-vista-welcome.cab file from the mobilevista folder please help i really want this theme its the only one that looks good for this phone and the onkly one that looks like it runs smoothly on this kinda slow device

theres a video in the first post along with instructions through the thread...... not gonna go through all again thats would be senseless.

seanpage86
07-20-2008, 06:12 PM
the video on the top of this page? i mean i dont have active sync on my computer its vista and it uses a diffenrnt program to view files and using it i cant see a "themes" or "desktop" file if there is such a link could you send ti to me i really love this lay out and want it may be there is a programe i need to install and just dont have it like i said all i have installed is the 3 i mentioned thank you so much sorry 4 the nbother i do love the video idea tho i just dont have xp on my new lap top :-/

GokuSS3
07-20-2008, 07:08 PM
Using the Vista Theme runs great.... Oh the video on how to install made is super easy. Thanks Dash!!!!

seanpage86
07-20-2008, 07:48 PM
i have installed wisbar 3 and the wisbar desktop but when i go to explore my phones files i still cant find the "themes" and/or "desktop" folder please help its looking good so far

GokuSS3
07-20-2008, 08:03 PM
i have installed wisbar 3 and the wisbar desktop but when i go to explore my phones files i still cant find the "themes" and/or "desktop" folder please help its looking good so far

Did you explore threw Active Syn , cause once wisbar is installed the Theme folder will pop up. The Theme Manager to change it on your phone is in your setting on your phone.

seanpage86
07-20-2008, 08:25 PM
i get nothing i cant find anything close to that i intalled what i think it the right wisbar 3 and desktop and i do nit get theys files again i have a vista laptop so i dont have active snyc its sync center but even if i got to my phones file explorer i dont even see it... to make this easy lets just say i do a hard reset so the phone is bvack to factory with nothing on it what do i need maybe im missing something

yungeli
07-20-2008, 11:48 PM
this is really cool guys im going to have to try!

GokuSS3
07-21-2008, 02:39 AM
i get nothing i cant find anything close to that i intalled what i think it the right wisbar 3 and desktop and i do nit get theys files again i have a vista laptop so i dont have active snyc its sync center but even if i got to my phones file explorer i dont even see it... to make this easy lets just say i do a hard reset so the phone is bvack to factory with nothing on it what do i need maybe im missing something

You don't need to go do all that bro just download pocketwinarar if you dont have it. Unrar the Mobilevista and MobilevistaWad in the theme folder. Then go to the thememanager and set the Portait and Landscape. It worked for me I am also running Window Vista on my computer.....

yungeli
07-21-2008, 07:17 PM
ok i cant get the start menu at the bottom and the vista welcome page

iamdasht19
07-26-2008, 07:45 PM
ok i cant get the start menu at the bottom and the vista welcome page

you need to use wisbar advance 3 to get the effect.

Jose007
07-31-2008, 03:04 PM
I downloaded both files from Dash forum on his vista theme:

Mobilevista and MobilevistaWAD's

I must say it looks great specially on youtube.

I did everything on the instructions but I believe that maybe I missed something.

Yes you take out the mobile vista portrait and landscape and put into themes\desktop. You really don't need to do anything with the mobile vista for this to work but heres what you do....

Unzip MobileVista

- MobileVistaWMP11 (folder) -> Copy paste to *root*/ProgramFiles/WindowsMediaPlayer/
- MobileVistaWisbar (folder) -> Copy Paste to *root*/Program Files/Lakeridge/Wisbar Advance 3/

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Question, on the MobilevistaWAD's folder there are two folders:

mobile vista portrait and landscape

It says to put into themes\desktop

Maybe it's because I have vista ultimate on my pc and 6.1 professional on my Mogul

but I don't see themes or desktop inside my mogul or in my device->windows

I also believe I have the latest sync and when I hit browse I se the same but no desktop or themes.

Where exactly do I put those two folders, mobile vista portrait and landscape?

By the way each of these folder have a bunch of files in them.

Do I need the wisebar that is required, or can I put these folder where they need to go?

If I do need wisebar, is there a link I can dowloaded from without it being a trial version.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you
Jose007

iamdasht19
07-31-2008, 06:59 PM
I downloaded both files from Dash forum on his vista theme:

Mobilevista and MobilevistaWAD's

I must say it looks great specially on youtube.

I did everything on the instructions but I believe that maybe I missed something.

Unzip MobileVista

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Question, on the MobilevistaWAD's folder there are two folders:

mobile vista portrait and landscape

It says to put into themes\desktop

Maybe it's because I have vista ultimate on my pc and 6.1 professional on my Mogul

but I don't see themes or desktop inside my mogul or in my device->windows

I also believe I have the latest sync and when I hit browse I se the same but no desktop or themes.

Where exactly do I put those two folders, mobile vista portrait and landscape?

By the way each of these folder have a bunch of files in them.

Do I need the wisebar that is required, or can I put these folder where they need to go?

If I do need wisebar, is there a link I can dowloaded from without it being a trial version.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you
Jose007

yes you need wisbar that has been said in the first post...... yes we have the full version here.... jsut please give us time to get the search button fixed and it will be full version like everything that we have here.

HTCustom
08-04-2008, 12:55 PM
I can't download wisbar advanced desktop/wisbar advanced 3 for some reason off spj.com..but i have wisbar advanced 3, i need wisbar advanced desktop..

HTCustom
08-04-2008, 02:04 PM
How can you get rid of a today plugin after you put one on the vista theme?

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh233/MrNur/Screen01.jpg

Thx for the help..

HTCustom
08-04-2008, 02:08 PM
Never mind I got it, press and hold on the screen > page > properties > then add/delete any plugins you want, I really did need help with this, was fiddling with it for about an hour, hope that helps anyone..

bighomie2005
08-05-2008, 01:55 PM
iit dosent work right 4 m3

brooklyn
08-05-2008, 02:12 PM
the only thing this needs is a missed call sms and email is there a way to do that

pdaadvocate
08-12-2008, 06:51 PM
hey thanks for sharing your hard work but where on this site can i find wisbar advance programs nessary for this thing to work?

technohick
08-12-2008, 10:07 PM
hey snybody know id this works on non htc devices? thank you

iamdasht19
08-13-2008, 02:12 AM
iit dosent work right 4 m3

need more info and it does work did you watch the tutorial video in the first post?

iamdasht19
08-13-2008, 02:13 AM
the only thing this needs is a missed call sms and email is there a way to do that

you can use a program for it there are some here but you would need to have something like phonealarm mixed with ultimate launch and have multiple pages.

iamdasht19
08-13-2008, 02:13 AM
hey thanks for sharing your hard work but where on this site can i find wisbar advance programs nessary for this thing to work?

do a search for wisbar advance 3 and for wisbar advance desktop not desktop 2/1111

iamdasht19
08-13-2008, 02:14 AM
hey snybody know id this works on non htc devices? thank you

are you kidding me look at the videos they are on a mogul and a touch and those are htc devices.... yes it works without troubles.... its made for all windows mobile ppc's.

pdaadvocate
08-13-2008, 11:53 AM
hey some one offer help i need help with getting this theme just stays on the restarting screen! are there some additional steps i need to do?:connie_mini_hotairb

iamdasht19
08-13-2008, 04:15 PM
hey some one offer help i need help with getting this theme just stays on the restarting screen! are there some additional steps i need to do?:connie_mini_hotairb

what do you mean it stays onb the restarting screen??? that makes no since.

sjc79
08-17-2008, 06:44 PM
Hey guys, found this site from watching dash's videos on youtube. great site. I've spent the last 2 days trying to get this theme running on my mogul, as it looks absolutely amazing, and can only get it running about half way. I followed the instructions spot on at least 10 times uninstalling and reinstalling wad and wisbar with each attempt. all i get right now is the WAD background with the icons (which i have been able to change and move) but i get no start bar at the bottom. I do however get a sort of mangled transparent version of the default wisbar at the top of my screen, I tried with and without importing the wisbar theme as that was not mentioned in the video. I am running 6.1 with the newest versions of wad and wisbar. if you can assist me in getting this to work i would be happy to donate to you and the site as I am sure I will be spending alot of time here now that i have found it.

JDMSOHC
08-17-2008, 09:29 PM
i've seem to got it all working fine and it kicks major ass, but only one issue... where does the folder with the sounds and stuff go..?? I just assumed it went to :Themes\Desktop folder, but i'm not hearing any type of different sounds from my phone... can someone clear this up please.. thanks...

JDMSOHC
08-17-2008, 10:15 PM
nevermind i got it... its thru system sounds in WAD settings menu, tight work... yo this one is by far the best waste of time for a theme lol... most themes usually end up with me frowning in sadness for the hours i spent tethering with B/S .cab files, this one was actually pretty basic considering how much $hAt you gotta change and all that... but definitely worth it... now if i could only find how to set the weather lol...

iamdasht19
08-18-2008, 02:47 AM
nevermind i got it... its thru system sounds in WAD settings menu, tight work... yo this one is by far the best waste of time for a theme lol... most themes usually end up with me frowning in sadness for the hours i spent tethering with B/S .cab files, this one was actually pretty basic considering how much $hAt you gotta change and all that... but definitely worth it... now if i could only find how to set the weather lol...

for weather what app are you using.

JDMSOHC
08-18-2008, 02:40 PM
I deleted the Vista theme, I'm going back to the Throttle Launcher with WeatherPanel, it worked a lot smoother and gave me more free memory than that Vista theme, but the Vista one kicked ass tho... Just took up WAYYYYY to much ram....

iamdasht19
08-18-2008, 08:20 PM
I deleted the Vista theme, I'm going back to the Throttle Launcher with WeatherPanel, it worked a lot smoother and gave me more free memory than that Vista theme, but the Vista one kicked ass tho... Just took up WAYYYYY to much ram....

yeah i hear you there...... and its all personal preference... on the touch pro you dont have to worry bout ram at all since it has double what the touch did!!! :yahoo: i love my touch pro .

alejandro88
08-21-2008, 02:08 PM
this one is cool :yahoo:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iamdasht19
08-21-2008, 05:43 PM
this one is cool :yahoo:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

glad that you like it jsut be sure to hit the rep if you havent.

JDMSOHC
08-22-2008, 09:01 AM
yeah i hear you there...... and its all personal preference... on the touch pro you dont have to worry bout ram at all since it has double what the touch did!!! :yahoo: i love my touch pro .

you're exactly right, that ram on the mogul is startin to finally piss me off lol... to bad im a fan of the qwerty keyboard or id have a touch pro in a heartbeat haha..

iamdasht19
08-22-2008, 09:13 PM
you're exactly right, that ram on the mogul is startin to finally piss me off lol... to bad im a fan of the qwerty keyboard or id have a touch pro in a heartbeat haha..

umm the touch pro has a keyboard look at my signature... the diamond doesnt.

loco123
08-23-2008, 11:58 PM
omg thiss is hard i need hel please help me :triste:

kudvu002
08-24-2008, 05:18 PM
how can i go into this while running the theme and be able to change everything like add in my weatherpanel and change the background and such? Im new to the wisbar and love the look ever since kaos made it look dope so i got it to run i just cant figure out how to change it all up? send a newb guide

iamdasht19
08-24-2008, 06:41 PM
omg thiss is hard i need hel please help me :triste:

dude more info is needed like what do you need help with? have you read the thread? have you watched the tutorial video on how to install? we arent magicians here and need some info so we can help you.

iamdasht19
08-24-2008, 06:42 PM
how can i go into this while running the theme and be able to change everything like add in my weatherpanel and change the background and such? Im new to the wisbar and love the look ever since kaos made it look dope so i got it to run i just cant figure out how to change it all up? send a newb guide

just save the image on your storage card than double click on it and go to set as wallpaper and set the transparency to 0% and than you will be golden for the background..... and for weatherpanel what do you mean change it??

kudvu002
08-24-2008, 07:06 PM
just save the image on your storage card than double click on it and go to set as wallpaper and set the transparency to 0% and than you will be golden for the background..... and for weatherpanel what do you mean change it??

well im having some issues as im reading the manuals on this to try and figure it out! i got my skyfire icon on the homepage but my text show beside it instead of below it? on the weather panel you have a weather page but i assume you didnt use weather panel so how can i change my to pull from weatherpanel instead of putting the today plug in on it? also when i click the time you have spb time i guess? i dunno im slowly figuring it out im reading the desktop manual and then going to read the other! i actually bought the app because i liked kaos so much! still workin on that trade if you know anyone!

iamdasht19
08-24-2008, 08:08 PM
well im having some issues as im reading the manuals on this to try and figure it out! i got my skyfire icon on the homepage but my text show beside it instead of below it? on the weather panel you have a weather page but i assume you didnt use weather panel so how can i change my to pull from weatherpanel instead of putting the today plug in on it? also when i click the time you have spb time i guess? i dunno im slowly figuring it out im reading the desktop manual and then going to read the other! i actually bought the app because i liked kaos so much! still workin on that trade if you know anyone!

there really isnt a way to tell people how to use wisbar advance desktop its more of a fiddling round app... i dont run the theme anymore and havent for a while now so your besat bet would be for kaos to see this and see what he has to say since he has done this recently as you know.

kudvu002
08-24-2008, 08:34 PM
there really isnt a way to tell people how to use wisbar advance desktop its more of a fiddling round app... i dont run the theme anymore and havent for a while now so your besat bet would be for kaos to see this and see what he has to say since he has done this recently as you know.

word!

GCorpside
08-25-2008, 12:47 PM
Very nice work dude!:yahoo:

angiekay
08-25-2008, 01:28 PM
omg. yessssssssss, AWESOME VID, this is exactly the kind of "step by step" noob idiots like me need................this is great.........good job as usual.

SoInkster
09-09-2008, 11:52 PM
so if i dont pay for the new wisbar im sol huh?

iamdasht19
09-10-2008, 06:50 PM
so if i dont pay for the new wisbar im sol huh?

wht would that be when we are the greatest warez site out there??? we got it for sure bro.

Kingpin
09-11-2008, 01:26 PM
new to all of this but im trying my best to figur it all out. but reading is fundamental i guess.

legend2700
09-11-2008, 06:49 PM
im runing vista on my computer i tried dragging and dropping the files and it does nothing

iamdasht19
09-11-2008, 07:30 PM
im runing vista on my computer i tried dragging and dropping the files and it does nothing

you are dragging to your files through mobile device center correct?? and they are going to the wibar desktop/ themes folder right? i did this on vista ultimate without troubles.

legend2700
09-11-2008, 10:43 PM
do u have 2 make that folder???

iamdasht19
09-11-2008, 11:37 PM
do u have 2 make that folder???

no it will be in the root of the main memory with its own folder.

legend2700
09-12-2008, 01:53 PM
hmm i have wisbaradvanced desktop and advanced 3 it didnt make that folder

Kingpin
09-12-2008, 03:55 PM
Got it to work the first time WOOT.:yahoo:

jdpiii3
09-13-2008, 02:37 PM
OK I have everything loaded WisBar 1 and Wisbar 3 all vista Files I have my GPS working Google maps iGolf with GPS for distance on the course I have spb weather loaded but can't get it to update where do I need to point it to when I click the weather icon under the start?

iamdasht19
09-13-2008, 04:37 PM
OK I have everything loaded WisBar 1 and Wisbar 3 all vista Files I have my GPS working Google maps iGolf with GPS for distance on the course I have spb weather loaded but can't get it to update where do I need to point it to when I click the weather icon under the start?

you can use something like spb weather to fill that spot and than shortcut it to spb weather.

legend2700
09-14-2008, 01:57 AM
i dont have that folder what program creates it?

iamdasht19
09-14-2008, 02:00 AM
i dont have that folder what program creates it?

are you kidding SPB weather.

legend2700
09-14-2008, 01:38 PM
no, lmao! u said "it will be in the root of the main memory with its own folder" i have both wisbat desktop and advanced 3. i was asking what program creates that folder. :soer_01:

iamdasht19
09-14-2008, 02:58 PM
no, lmao! u said "it will be in the root of the main memory with its own folder" i have both wisbat desktop and advanced 3. i was asking what program creates that folder. :soer_01:

wisbar advance desktop does.

bxgxd
09-14-2008, 04:11 PM
when u drag the windows vista wad files into the theme deskop area is it suppose to take 8 hours?! haha or am i doing something wrong?

iamdasht19
09-14-2008, 04:27 PM
when u drag the windows vista wad files into the theme deskop area is it suppose to take 8 hours?! haha or am i doing something wrong?

depends on your computer cpu sppeds.

bxgxd
09-14-2008, 04:36 PM
OMG AAHHHHH!! it was like halfway done and i picked up my phone and the usb came out :40:

iamdasht19
09-14-2008, 05:09 PM
OMG AAHHHHH!! it was like halfway done and i picked up my phone and the usb came out :40:

hahahahah that sucks i guess you start over again lmao.