nice and colorful theme based on the movie

http://i31.tinypic.com/sdci6a.jpg

touch805
06-14-2008, 10:48 PM
ahhhh dammmmm this is gangsta!:yahoo:

iamdasht19
06-14-2008, 10:49 PM
ahhhh dammmmm this is gangsta!:yahoo:

hahahahahaaha i knew it was just a metter of time till someone truly came out and told us how much they liked this skin lol

Mike20PR
06-18-2008, 08:53 AM
reupped!!!

dianeofarcadia
06-18-2008, 11:04 AM
does anyone know how many pages of contacts this set has?
I keep looking at it and thinking for some fun I wanna give this one a go for a bit. (lol)

raybond25
06-18-2008, 11:05 AM
reupped!!!
you wanna reup the screenie to mike??

Mike20PR
06-18-2008, 04:46 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

sure thing. let me get to my pc and ill reup, i dnd know that screenies died also lol

iamdasht19
06-18-2008, 04:59 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

sure thing. let me get to my pc and ill reup, i dnd know that screenies died also lol

yea all attachments thankfully i used photobucket!!!!

sweetgurly21
07-08-2008, 03:33 PM
thx for this, i am a kid at heart. love it love it love it.

bugsb1010
08-06-2008, 11:29 AM
OMG that is perfect. How the heck do I install it? I'm running 6.1 and have mobile shell installed. Please step by step.
Thanx

raybond25
08-06-2008, 11:37 AM
OMG that is perfect. How the heck do I install it? I'm running 6.1 and have mobile shell installed. Please step by step.
Thanx
you just extract the files from the .zip file you downloaded to the SPB Mobile Shell program folder, soft reset and you're good

bugsb1010
08-06-2008, 11:55 AM
Sorry for my ignorance but do I extract the file on my hard drive then copy the folder into mobile shell? Then What do I do? Where do i go next?
So Sorry again

iamdasht19
08-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Sorry for my ignorance but do I extract the file on my hard drive then copy the folder into mobile shell? Then What do I do? Where do i go next?
So Sorry again

1. download mobile shell 2.1 on your phone if you dont have already
2. download the skin package from the first post
3. take the files and extract them using winrar or something similar.
4. than take the images and overwrite the images in the spb mobile shell folder on your phone under program files through file explorer...
5. soft reset
6. DONE.|
7. ENJOY :yahoo:

wlsmoku
08-07-2008, 03:02 PM
per the directions in the RAR it is just a TSk file and it says to paste it in the windows folder. I did that and it shows on the background, but no images in the SPB shell.

iamdasht19
08-07-2008, 03:12 PM
per the directions in the RAR it is just a TSk file and it says to paste it in the windows folder. I did that and it shows on the background, but no images in the SPB shell.

a mobile shell theme isnt a tsk file. you take the files as i already said and unzip them. once they are unzipped you go and drag the files into the start/programs/file explorer/program files/ spb mobile shell and than drag the image files in there and overwrite.

wlsmoku
08-08-2008, 07:39 AM
a mobile shell theme isnt a tsk file. you take the files as i already said and unzip them. once they are unzipped you go and drag the files into the start/programs/file explorer/program files/ spb mobile shell and than drag the image files in there and overwrite.

I concur with you and I have put the orange diamond theme on mine....works great! but if you unzip the file on the 1st page:

kungfu panda.rar (364.9 KB, 38 views)

it has a kungfu panda.tsk file as well as a read me file. the read me file states:
This theme is downloaded from http://www.ppc-theme.com
Visit us for more themes,God bless you =)

Here we will give some tutorials about how to applied new themes to pocket pc devices.
1. After downloading the .rar file from this site, simply drag out
the .tsk file from it to your PC.
2. Then connect your ppc to the PC.
3. Copy or cut the .tsk file and then go to your devices.
Find the Windows folder on your devices and paste the .tsk file there.
4. Then from your ppc simply go to Settings and enter the Today application.
5. There you can select the themes by clicking on the title of the themes.
After that simply exit the today application and automatically your theme will be changed.

Notes: These ways may differ for some pocket pc devices.

am I downloading the wrong file? I do not see any other file to acquire....

iamdasht19
08-08-2008, 06:02 PM
I concur with you and I have put the orange diamond theme on mine....works great! but if you unzip the file on the 1st page:

kungfu panda.rar (364.9 KB, 38 views)

it has a kungfu panda.tsk file as well as a read me file. the read me file states:

Here we will give some tutorials about how to applied new themes to pocket pc devices.
5. There you can select the themes by clicking on the title of the themes.
After that simply exit the today application and automatically your theme will be changed.

Notes: These ways may differ for some pocket pc devices.

am I downloading the wrong file? I do not see any other file to acquire....

well if you would read thats for the homescreen a tsk file is a theme for the homescreen and bars not mobile shell so you are wrong 100%. and the other files are the imagtes that you overwrite.

wlsmoku
08-09-2008, 11:54 AM
ok I understand what your saying now, and thanks...but I really don't get why your so rude? the directions are bass ackwards so unless you've done this a hundered times, most newbies (like myself) won't be able to read through the lines like whats eneded on this. if it's going to list a step by step, it should be accurate. It' states "theme"...not "today background" per the instruction load.

so if i'm not mistaken, the accurate directions should read:

below is how to load the today background ONLY - see above link for actual mobile shell theme
Here we will give some tutorials about how to apply new backgrounds to pocket pc devices.
5. There you can select the backgrounds by clicking on the title of the background.
After that simply exit the today application and automatically your background will be changed.

i'm sorry if i'm a PITA to you man - def not trying to be...but these original instructions are far from accurate for a newb

or atleast if you want to call this a theme...it's a today theme....not a SPB mobile shell theme which is the sub forum we are in, correct?

iamdasht19
08-09-2008, 03:41 PM
ok I understand what your saying now, and thanks...but I really don't get why your so rude? the directions are bass ackwards so unless you've done this a hundered times, most newbies (like myself) won't be able to read through the lines like whats eneded on this. if it's going to list a step by step, it should be accurate. It' states "theme"...not "today background" per the instruction load.

so if i'm not mistaken, the accurate directions should read:

below is how to load the today background ONLY - see above link for actual mobile shell theme
Here we will give some tutorials about how to apply new backgrounds to pocket pc devices.
5. There you can select the backgrounds by clicking on the title of the background.
After that simply exit the today application and automatically your background will be changed.

i'm sorry if i'm a PITA to you man - def not trying to be...but these original instructions are far from accurate for a newb

or atleast if you want to call this a theme...it's a today theme....not a SPB mobile shell theme which is the sub forum we are in, correct?

the instructions are fine and did i post this? no, did i make this? no. so why the hell you dogging on me and i wasnt being rude grow up i was explaining myslef and just flat out telling you that you were wrong and explained why..... whats wrong with that????? its better htan beating round the bush or not helping at all..... so dont take stuff all seriously and get pissed bout it i did nothing wrong and nor did you so dont worry bout it just take things as an adult and not a kid.

wlsmoku
08-09-2008, 04:34 PM
wow...not once ever said they were from you.....ever :innocent:

anywho...back on topic - for anyone else expecting this to be a spb mobile shell theme (since it's in this forum), it is not...it's just a today "theme" per say.

you'll have to go to the link in my above quote to get the full mobile shell theme. I musta been the only one confused bout that I guess - cheers