PDA

View Full Version : HTC Diamond WAD2 Theme .v2 **16/July/08**

Mike20PR
06-16-2008, 07:39 AM
ITS FINALLY HERE!!!!

Installation

You need to download all the attached files
Open theme zip and READ THE DIRECTIONS PLEASE!!!!!!!
I'm working with someone who is going to help build an install cab
so it will be alot easier, that will come soon.
Also I have not had a chance to write set up procedures for the people page
but defiantly will. I did provide 9 generic pics of guys and girls siluets already set up, they are located in the HTC Touch Diamond Images folder under People templates.

Note to Titan,Mogal,xv6800 owners this theme works on the phone but because of lack of memory WAD2 does shut down sometimes, not sure if this the case with other phones we still need to remember WAD2 is in beta stages right now so we kinda have to deal with this. Its alot better than it was last build. Chris over at Lakeridge is working hard to try to get the memory issues solved for good so lets hope.

No landscape support as of yet

enjoy guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

million thanx to jdume for this masterpeice
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28385

http://i37.tinypic.com/2460umg.png

http://i37.tinypic.com/35kju2v.gif

New Cab Install!!!!! By Bedoig

1) Install Wisbar Advance Desktop. The WAD2 Release Candidate 4 cab that jdume posted should last you until July 31, after that you'll have to upgrade to a new Release Candidate or buy the program (if it is released).

2) Install Wisbar Advance 3. At the final phase of the installation, you will be asked if you want to start Wisbar. Choose no (uncheck the box), and then hit "finish installation."

3) Install "Diamond Theme - by jdume." This cab contains all the necessary files, registry entries, etc. to get your theme ready to go. You're device will reset, and you should be ready to start customizing all of your people, programs, etc (sorry, you still have to do that part yourself ).

A couple of notes:

- The theme cab is large, and has to copy A LOT of files to various locations on your device. As such, it will take a long time to run. Like 10-12 minutes on my device. This is normal, and if you have set up the theme manually before, you will know that it takes quite some time to copy all the files to their respective directories.

- I've tested the cab on a fresh hard reset, with nothing except WAD2 and WA3 installed. It is entirely possible that you could encounter conflicts with your particular setup.

- The directory locations in this cab are hard coded for standard English setups. As a result, this will not work on non-English devices. For example, if you're storage card doesn't show up as "Storage Card" in your file explorer, this will not work.

- This only installs the files and settings necessary for jdume's core theme. Any additional programs still need to be installed separately.

- The cab *should* be fully uninstallable.

If anyone is interested, here is exactly what is included in this cab:

- All relevant theme/graphic folders created by jdume will be installed to their appropriate, default locations.

- All necessary config files and registry entries will be put in place to minimize setup after installation. Your device *should* look just like the screenshots. You will just need to set up your contacts, weather location, and other personal preferences. WAD2 and WA3 should also now be set to start on device reset.

- Changes your standard device theme to a Diamond theme. WA3 still reads some info from your Windows Mobile theme, so this is necessary. The cab doesn't use a tsk file to change your theme. It directly updates your registry with system color information, and copies tdywater.gif and stwater.gif to /windows. I did also place a copy of diamond.tsk on your storage card, so you can change back and forth if desired.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11339&d=1216472653

Some Q&A.

1. How do i get the txt msg shortcut to actually work, i click it and get an error msg, same for email ?

Tap and hold on the button,select properties,edit script,tap launch a program,edit tap the grey square box, and select the program you want from the list, same applies to all buttons missing shortcuts.

2. How do i edit the programs menu? Theres 3 empty slots and I wanted to know if I can actually fill in the blanks here?

Tap and hold on the empty slot a menu will pop up select new,then shortcut then tap the grey box, select what you want, the ok now there are some programs icons I've provided, but you will have to uncheck use default icon, now under normal image tap the grey box, then tap the black down arrow, select the programs icon folder, scroll through to see if there is some thing you want to use, if so select it and ok. Now the pressed image, find the blank icon and select it then ok. you now have a shortcut to that program with an icon if there is no icon for the program you want then check use default image, you will need to position it.

3. For the weather, how do i get icons ( sun, moon, clouds etc ) to show. It shows the temp its automatically updating..i just dont see any icons?

Tap and hold on the screen, select settings, then tap the icon tab, large icon directory tap browse, expand the storage card folder, then expand the HTC touch Diamond images folder, and select HTC large weather icons, then ok out.

willmatic08
06-16-2008, 08:34 AM
hands down the best and easiest diamond theme yet mind u i've installed like 10 of them includind some manila 1s,this sh*t is straight "CRACK" and easy as hell to install.

iamdasht19
06-16-2008, 02:45 PM
hands down the best and easiest diamond theme yet mind u i've installed like 10 of them includind some manila 1s,this sh*t is straight "CRACK" and easy as hell to install.

how does it compare to the throttle launch one.

willmatic08
06-16-2008, 02:49 PM
how does it compare to the throttle launch one.

throttle is really no contest, this one wasnt final but if your familiar with wisbar you can finalize it yourself

iamdasht19
06-16-2008, 02:52 PM
throttle is really no contest, this one wasnt final but if your familiar with wisbar you can finalize it yourself

for sure...... might have to take a look at this when it gets to version 2 at least.

BiG JeW
06-16-2008, 03:11 PM
LMAO!! I was thinkin the same thing!

chauleyb
06-16-2008, 05:18 PM
man omg gosh im trippin out right now now i have no reason to get the diamond i cant wait til the final version come out man this is sick thanx

broSki
06-17-2008, 03:23 AM
damn this theme looks wicked.....i might be considering wad apps

kudvu002
06-17-2008, 08:32 PM
wow so i tried this deleted my throttle launcher! i followed the theme instructions and installed the weather fix and then wisbar advance and desktop...then my phone started running slow(im clean) so i soft reseted...after 4 resets my phone still gets stuck at the windows 6.1 screen with sometimes having a black bar on top. Just hrd reseted so I guess while im fresh im gonna flash 5069k tht sux

iamdasht19
06-18-2008, 01:13 AM
wow so i tried this deleted my throttle launcher! i followed the theme instructions and installed the weather fix and then wisbar advance and desktop...then my phone started running slow(im clean) so i soft reseted...after 4 resets my phone still gets stuck at the windows 6.1 screen with sometimes having a black bar on top. Just hrd reseted so I guess while im fresh im gonna flash 5069k tht sux

you dont need throttle launcher with this all you need is the WAD

kudvu002
06-18-2008, 07:40 AM
you dont need throttle launcher with this all you need is the WAD

i know i deleted throttle before i installed the weather and wisbars it locked up after i installed the wisbars which made me have to hard reset

Mike20PR
06-18-2008, 08:26 AM
reupped!!!

spidermonkey21
06-18-2008, 09:50 AM
Does it matter whether I use this on WM 6.0 vs WM 6.1?

raybond25
06-18-2008, 09:53 AM
Does it matter whether I use this on WM 6.0 vs WM 6.1?
nope you just need Wisbar Advanced Desktop 2

wdbanks
06-18-2008, 11:41 AM
I loaded it and gave it a try for a couple of days. It looks nice but in my opinion doesnt perform as well as the throttlelauncher app. I didnt like the way WAP interacted with quickmenu either. I just got through taking it off my phone and Im going with the throttlelauncher.

skillz2113
06-18-2008, 02:38 PM
I've tried this out and my phone gets the theme but mine doesn't have all the taps already shortcuted.....plus wen I click $ome of the apps they don't seem 2 wrk......NEED BIG HELP!!!!!!!PLEASE

iamdasht19
06-18-2008, 04:42 PM
I've tried this out and my phone gets the theme but mine doesn't have all the taps already shortcuted.....plus wen I click $ome of the apps they don't seem 2 wrk......NEED BIG HELP!!!!!!!PLEASE

i cant help you myself but im hoping to find the time to get this installed soon.

Mike20PR
06-18-2008, 04:43 PM
well i dont use this app. but as stated in the first post, its not done yet so there is some parts tha need work. if you know your way around wisbar then you can finish it, if not then i reccomend the next version

birdman504
06-19-2008, 05:41 AM
all i get is a all black screen

iamdasht19
06-19-2008, 03:29 PM
all i get is a all black screen

than you messed something up in author mode through WAD2. i would recommend the throttle launch app unless your familiar with WAD and WAD2 like mike stated.

Mike20PR
06-19-2008, 03:38 PM
yep, throttle is the best and easiest so far, ans with the diamond music tab in the works (by A_C himself) and mail plugin as well, throttle will kill all soon

Mike20PR
07-10-2008, 02:57 PM
just got word from the developer that the final release v2 is finished and should be released soon!!!!

brown88
07-11-2008, 11:16 AM
ima have to try when it is released.

kudvu002
07-13-2008, 09:47 AM
New pic posted by Jdume who says hes waiting on wad next version to be released to drop this

Mike20PR
07-13-2008, 03:02 PM
New pic posted by Jdume who says hes waiting on wad next version to be released to drop this

thanx 4 this, im updating the first post to include this pic

thaentity11
07-15-2008, 11:36 AM
again i must say:yahoo:

Mike20PR
07-16-2008, 08:55 PM
Guys Its Finally Here!!!!!!!!!!!! The Complete Version Of The Diamond Wad2 Theme Available Now

kudvu002
07-16-2008, 09:20 PM
thats funny i just checked on this earlier and there was no update! sucks on the whole memory thing and the possibilty of a shutdown...oh well ill try it before i reflash the new rom

nikkomogul
07-16-2008, 09:52 PM
where are the instructions?

Mike20PR
07-16-2008, 10:05 PM
thats funny i just checked on this earlier and there was no update! sucks on the whole memory thing and the possibilty of a shutdown...oh well ill try it before i reflash the new rom

try kaos take 3 to see if the extra memory helps

they are supposed to be insidethe v2 zip file

Mike20PR
07-16-2008, 10:05 PM

try kaos take 3 to see if the extra memory helps

they are supposed to be inside the v2 zip file

nikkomogul
07-16-2008, 10:22 PM
i still cant find the instructions

Mike20PR
07-16-2008, 10:29 PM
i still cant find the instructions

bro, i just double checked and its there.

inside the HTC_Touch_Diamond_.v2.zip, there is a folder called HTC_Touch_Diamond, inside the folder there is a text called Htc Touch Diamond instructions <----- thats it.

nikkomogul
07-16-2008, 10:50 PM
thanx also i installed the first 2 cabs but where is the last thing?

slick78
07-16-2008, 11:20 PM
Can This Be Installed If You Have Trottle Launch Installed?

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 12:41 AM
thanx also i installed the first 2 cabs but where is the last thing?
what last thing?? just follow the instructions included, i tried it on for size and must say that im impressed
Can This Be Installed If You Have Trottle Launch Installed? nope cuz it replaces your entire today screen, so no reason to use both at once, just uncheck throttle today and try it out

slick78
07-17-2008, 12:52 AM
when i install the first three cabs you say to install in the instructions the next step says to uncheck them in today/items but they aren't showing up in my today menu?

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 01:21 AM
when i install the first three cabs you say to install in the instructions the next step says to uncheck them in today/items but they aren't showing up in my today menu?

you will set it up after you finish setting up the theme. but you need a clean today so you can finish the wad theme

Posted via Mobile Device

slick78
07-17-2008, 02:59 AM
i got as far as getting the blank screen, selcting settings, then change theme, then desktop2.x theme, you will see htc_touch_diamond_v2 select it now (i don't see the htc v2 all i see is default portrait??) any answers of what i did or doing wrong?

Jstar
07-17-2008, 04:44 AM
when this is done..im mos def gonna rock it...

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 08:11 AM
when this is done..im mos def gonna rock it...

its done bro, as promised!!!!!! im rockin this shizzle now and the look and animations are da sht brotha, so go for it

Posted via Mobile Device

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 08:17 AM
i got as far as getting the blank screen, selcting settings, then change theme, then desktop2.x theme, you will see htc_touch_diamond_v2 select it now (i don't see the htc v2 all i see is default portrait??) any answers of what i did or doing wrong?

be sure to follow instructions exactly as stated, it states that if the theme doesnt show, repeat the process till it does.

im taking a wild guess and say that you dnt place the diamond images to the root of your storage card. you cant place it in any subfolder otherwise it wont read them

Posted via Mobile Device

gbogart100
07-17-2008, 02:27 PM
yo Mike. If you have the chance, you should put out a quick vid of this, cuz I (and I bet a lot of others) wanna see this in action. I tried running this on my mogul and I was having some issues, so Im just gonna wait till all the bugs are sorted out, so I can shoot my whole "diamond wad" then. :brows:

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 03:07 PM
its a possibility for this to appear in my next video, i just gotta make up my mind if im gonna keep this runnin or not cuz i still havent figured out how to remap the buttona and tweak it to my needs. im a wisbar noob lol. but i got a whole new bag of goodies for my next vid

gbogart100
07-17-2008, 03:40 PM
lol thats why ur the man and get all the girlies in PR

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 03:49 PM
lol thats why ur the man and get all the girlies in PR

gotta keep my pimp hand strong lol :brows:

Jstar
07-17-2008, 04:00 PM
gotta keep my pimp hand strong lol :brows:

lemme find out u go down to Plaza or to Isla Verde to pick up chicks..
lmaoooo

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 04:03 PM
lemme find out u go down to Plaza or to Isla Verde to pick up chicks..
lmaoooo

just wait for the Guaya Guaya Fest!!!! Thats the BeeHive where all da ladies will be buzzin :brows:

gbogart100
07-17-2008, 04:03 PM
You just gotta try that pimp hand on these beaches here in San Diego.

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 04:07 PM
You just gotta try that pimp hand on these beaches here in San Diego.

haha mines an universal, works anywhere!!!! and the fun part is pretending to not speak english to mess around with the ladies, thats my best and pratically flawless technique when i go to the US on vacation :brows: worked wonders in the Disney Hotel Resort in my last trip to Orlando :brows:

Ok now back to topic....

Jstar
07-17-2008, 04:09 PM
just wait for the Guaya Guaya Fest!!!! Thats the BeeHive where all da ladies will be buzzin :brows:

hell yea.. yo ima be out there on the 28th
im stayin at the waterclub with my wife ..

OH and back to the topic at hand..

HOW THE **** DO U INSTALL WA3 and WAD2 im lookin at this shit like uhhhhhh

que lambon right.. :40:

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 04:12 PM
hell yea.. yo ima be out there on the 28th
im stayin at the waterclub with my wife ..

OH and back to the topic at hand..

HOW THE **** DO U INSTALL WA3 and WAD2 im lookin at this shit like uhhhhhh

que lambon right.. :40:

dont freak out on me bro LOL, all the instructions are in the .v2 zip, trust me just follow the steps and you are golden, take it from me that its my first time using wisbar software and i set it up no sweat

Jstar
07-17-2008, 04:35 PM
EDIT:

i figured it out..

it was right there the whole time..

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 04:41 PM
ok so i dont get it..

i cant get past that first step..with wad2 and wa3 part in the beginning

i dunno where im jackin it up.. but until theres a "install this theme for dummies" released i cant mess with it

its simple man, just install WA3 and WAD, now replace the Lakeridge folder found in *root*/program files with the one provided, and extract the htc diamond folder to the storage card *root* (no subfolders, so that the theme can read the images) now press and hold on the blank today and change the desktop theme to the diamond one

all the rest are the settings that it tells you to change to get WA3 to match

Jstar
07-17-2008, 04:47 PM
yea i just finished that part.. i edited my post while u were making ur post

thanks for the help tho.. its flowin now with out any problems im almost done with the install

broSki
07-17-2008, 05:02 PM
its simple man, just install WA3 and WAD, now replace the Lakeridge folder found in *root*/program files with the one provided, and extract the htc diamond folder to the storage card *root* (no subfolders, so that the theme can read the images) now press and hold on the blank today and change the desktop theme to the diamond one

all the rest are the settings that it tells you to change to get WA3 to match

cono mike, tu no te puedes quedar con un theme, simpre cambiando lol.....asi mismo tu cambia de mujeres lmaoo....anywho let me know how this theme works out bro, how smooth, battery hog?

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 05:06 PM
cono mike, tu no te puedes quedar con un theme, simpre cambiando lol.....asi mismo tu cambia de mujeres lmaoo

haha q se joda, la vida es muy corta pa quedarse con una na ma

ps. im making myself a challenge.... im gonna make the closest possible all around iphone interface and setup for the touch, home, animations, contacts, apps, all around behavior.... just for kicks

Now!!! Thats What I Call Iphone by b()r!ku/\ m()dZ coming soon :brows:

broSki
07-17-2008, 05:12 PM
haha q se joda, la vida es muy corta pa quedarse con una na ma

ps. im making myself a challenge.... im gonna make the closest possible all around iphone interface and setup for the touch, home, animations, contacts, apps, all around behavior.... just for kicks

Now!!! Thats What I Call Iphone by b()r!ku/\ m()dZ coming soon :brows:

lmaooo este borikua esta pasao lol.....I hate iphones and apple products so i dont care to much about iphone like themes lol, but dont forget ur review on this skin

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 05:28 PM
lmaooo este borikua esta pasao lol.....I hate iphones and apple products so i dont care to much about iphone like themes lol, but dont forget ur review on this skin

nah this setup that ima do isnt to keep, its to see how it turns out and then take it apart, like i said, for kicks

Jstar
07-17-2008, 05:29 PM
ok everthings installed and its running smoothly.. u were right about the animations, even the sounds are pretty dope!

PERO when i go to open a txt msg or an email i get the error msg : "error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename."

how do remap to avoid getting this msg

i also just re-did my s2u2 to match the clock on the main page!

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 05:32 PM
ok everthings installed and its running smoothly.. u were right about the animations, even the sounds are pretty dope!

PERO when i go to open a txt msg or an email i get the error msg : "error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename."

how do remap to avoid getting this msg

im at the same stage as you, im checkin @ ppcgeeks to see if i can figure out how to do that also

slick78
07-17-2008, 06:54 PM
are the wa3 and wad2 files the same as the wisbardesktop.rc4 cab and wisbaradv3.wm6.cab if not were do i find the wa3 and wad2 files to install?

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 07:02 PM
are the wa3 and wad2 files the same as the wisbardesktop.rc4 cab and wisbaradv3.wm6.cab if not were do i find the wa3 and wad2 files to install?

those cabs are that apps themselves and the theme are in folders found in the diamond.v2.zip

slick78
07-17-2008, 07:09 PM
ok but im trying to figure out which one is wad2 and wa3 because the instructions say thay have to be installed in a certain order so i was trying to figure out which one is which so i can install the right one first. thanks

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 07:18 PM
ok but im trying to figure out which one is wad2 and wa3 because the instructions say thay have to be installed in a certain order so i was trying to figure out which one is which so i can install the right one first. thanks

wisbaradv3.wm6.cabb is WA3 which is installed first
wisbardesktop.rc4 cab is wisbar advance desktop which installs second

Jstar
07-17-2008, 07:26 PM
wisbaradv3.wm6.cabb is WA3 which is installed first
wisbardesktop.rc4 cab is wisbar advance desktop which installs second

see i aint the only one with that issue.. thats the same spot i was at where i kept getting stuck. They're not labeled individually so it gets a bit confusing.

Mike20PR
07-17-2008, 07:30 PM
see i aint the only one with that issue.. thats the same spot i was at where i kept getting stuck. They're not labeled individually so it gets a bit confusing.

i figured it out quite quick just by seeing the word desktop, but this should avoid further confusion

slick78
07-17-2008, 11:24 PM
i finally got everything set up and running but i am having a problem with the weather setup. when i go into weater and try and add my city is says (could not connect to search site) so notinng is showing up in the weather tab. any ideas whats going wrong?

Jstar
07-18-2008, 03:18 AM
i finally got everything set up and running but i am having a problem with the weather setup. when i go into weater and try and add my city is says (could not connect to search site) so notinng is showing up in the weather tab. any ideas whats going wrong?

do u have an active data connection? if i was in ur situaion..what i would do is :

1. confirm data connection, this seems to be a major issue with most "wp" users
2. settings > today > items > weatherpanel > options > about > run diagnostics.

After you do that it should read :

Cache Connection : False
Connection SUCCESS
Auth : UBETCHA

that obviously means you have an active connection other than that..cant help ya..lol

rwcj63
07-18-2008, 12:42 PM
damn this theme looks wicked.....i might be considering wad apps

what are wad apps? i've seen them around but i have no idea what they are or how they work.

Mike20PR
07-18-2008, 12:50 PM
what are wad apps? i've seen them around but i have no idea what they are or how they work.

http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/

rwcj63
07-18-2008, 02:42 PM
ok. i've got this stuff installed. i'm having the following problems.

1) weather images won't come up. the path is set to where the large and small icons are (on the card as instructed) but stll not working.

2) can't get texting or email to work. apparently i don't have the shortcuts set up properly.

3) switching between panels is extremly slow.

any assistance would be appreciated. this is the nicest setup i've ever had and i'd rally like to iron out the small problems i'm having with it and use it full time.

kudvu002
07-18-2008, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=rwcj63;266742]ok. i've got this stuff installed. i'm having the following problems.

1) weather images won't come up. the path is set to where the large and small icons are (on the card as instructed) but stll not working.

2) can't get texting or email to work. apparently i don't have the shortcuts set up properly.

any assistance would be appreciated. this is the nicest setup i've ever had and i'd rally like to iron out the small problems i'm having with it and use it full time.[/QUOT

here is a link to the and answers to your questions http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28385&highlight=diamond+wad

Jstar
07-18-2008, 10:20 PM
[QUOTE=rwcj63;266742]ok. i've got this stuff installed. i'm having the following problems.

any assistance would be appreciated. this is the nicest setup i've ever had and i'd rally like to iron out the small problems i'm having with it and use it full time.[/QUOT

here is a link to the and answers to your questions http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28385&highlight=diamond+wad

OK.

1. for the weather what ur gonna do is :
Tap and hold on the screen, select settings, then tap the icon tab, large icon directory tap browse, expand the storage card folder, then expand the HTC touch Diamond images folder, and select HTC large weather icons, then ok out.

2. for ur shortcuts :
Tap and hold on the button,select properties,edit script,tap launch a program,edit tap the grey square box, and select the program you want from the list, same applies to all buttons missing shortcuts

3. thats an actual issue with WAD/WA, as of yet since its still in beta, theres no option for speed on the tab flipping

kudvu002
07-19-2008, 01:27 PM
update your first post

Enjoy!!!!!

1) Install Wisbar Advance Desktop. The WAD2 Release Candidate 4 cab that jdume posted should last you until July 31, after that you'll have to upgrade to a new Release Candidate or buy the program (if it is released).

2) Install Wisbar Advance 3. At the final phase of the installation, you will be asked if you want to start Wisbar. Choose no (uncheck the box), and then hit "finish installation."

3) Install "Diamond Theme - by jdume." This cab contains all the necessary files, registry entries, etc. to get your theme ready to go. You're device will reset, and you should be ready to start customizing all of your people, programs, etc (sorry, you still have to do that part yourself ).

A couple of notes:

- The theme cab is large, and has to copy A LOT of files to various locations on your device. As such, it will take a long time to run. Like 10-12 minutes on my device. This is normal, and if you have set up the theme manually before, you will know that it takes quite some time to copy all the files to their respective directories.

- I've tested the cab on a fresh hard reset, with nothing except WAD2 and WA3 installed. It is entirely possible that you could encounter conflicts with your particular setup.

- The directory locations in this cab are hard coded for standard English setups. As a result, this will not work on non-English devices. For example, if you're storage card doesn't show up as "Storage Card" in your file explorer, this will not work.

- This only installs the files and settings necessary for jdume's core theme. Any additional programs still need to be installed separately.

- All relevant theme/graphic folders created by jdume will be installed to their appropriate, default locations.

- All necessary config files and registry entries will be put in place to minimize setup after installation. Your device *should* look just like the screenshots. You will just need to set up your contacts, weather location, and other personal preferences. WAD2 and WA3 should also now be set to start on device reset.

- Changes your standard device theme to a Diamond theme. WA3 still reads some info from your Windows Mobile theme, so this is necessary. The cab doesn't use a tsk file to change your theme. It directly updates your registry with system color information, and copies tdywater.gif and stwater.gif to /windows. I did also place a copy of diamond.tsk on your storage card, so you can change back and forth if desired.

Mike20PR
07-19-2008, 01:43 PM
update your first post

Enjoy!!!!!

A couple of notes:

this is gold btotha!!!! ill update when i get to my pc

thanx

Posted via Mobile Device

kudvu002
07-19-2008, 01:45 PM
this is gold btotha!!!! ill update when i get to my pc

thanx

Posted via Mobile Device

word it's way easier! just like it says its taking the cab a while to install but oh well its a hassle out of the way! cab install is over and wow this is the best one...I'm on kaos stripped 3 and its not extremely fast like throttle but features are way better!! that was one of the easiest theme installs ive done especially being so intense.

Mike20PR
07-19-2008, 02:10 PM
word it's way easier! just like it says its taking the cab a while to install but oh well its a hassle out of the way! cab install is over and wow this is the best one...I'm on kaos stripped 3 and its not extremely fast like throttle but features are way better!! that was one of the easiest theme installs ive done especially being so intense.

aiite bro, ill be sure to do it, but im not home as of yet, but ill get to it when i do

unless one of the fellow staff can update for me

Posted via Mobile Device

kudvu002
07-19-2008, 06:01 PM
so im having these issues! when i try to add a favorite contact it always pulls up icontant and there is no way of selecting a fav through that unless im missing something. Also i cant remeber where im supposed to go to get my code for the weather. and the third is when i pull up my music page i have a playlist tab at the bottom, i go into author mode and try and change that path to make it pull up s2p but it wont allow and always uses wmp. let me know if you have any ideas on these as i read 28 pages at ppc and didnt see any!

EDIT: i found my weather fix thread from an old manilla theme...this is what it stated:when u go to http://weather.yahoo.com put in your zip to get the weather then click on the orange RSS button @ the top, it will change the page to RSS format (all text) on the first line it will list the "location code" if youre in the US it saying something like mine USGA0013 (US - United States, GA

amitvillehorror
07-25-2008, 10:58 PM
Please forgive me if I overlooked the answer to this question but I downloaded the theme and its showing up and everything BUT when I try to use the message icon or any of the icons for that matter at the bottom of the screen, I am getting a message saying "Error opening the shortcut or locating the target file name." I tried taking the theme off and re-downloading it but i am still getting the same message.

I don't know how to delete this reply off of here but please disreguard

leffix
07-30-2008, 07:06 AM
It screwed my phone up too. I did exactly what the instructions told me, and i ended up with a sloow phone and a black screen with the Windows frame in the top. To bad, cuz this looked pretty wicked.

609757aj
07-30-2008, 08:03 AM
Good lookn B- Mods, i was just using a diamond theme background with my Home Customizer buut....noow im bout to trick my Mogule with this 1 baby, keep doing what ya doing.

kage220
07-30-2008, 08:22 AM
Hello Everybody :yahoo:

iamdasht19
07-30-2008, 07:30 PM
hello everybody :yahoo:

?????????? Hi?????????

Mike20PR
07-30-2008, 07:42 PM
?????????? Hi?????????

lol

wlsmoku
08-01-2008, 10:08 AM

any update on this since we are past the jul 31st date?

iamdasht19
08-01-2008, 07:54 PM
any update on this since we are past the jul 31st date?

we have to wait till lakeridge releases the new version of the desktop beta.

huuuhhh
08-03-2008, 03:45 PM
will this work with a at&T tilt?

BiG JeW
08-03-2008, 03:47 PM
will this work with a at&T tilt?
You need to read the first page of every THREaD! It shows the requirements

Nygel
08-04-2008, 09:09 AM
i must say has great animation and sounds but if you have a Mogul like I do the response is a little slow but in all great app. the only beef i have is that it has no touch flo on the main home page or I had to much of a memory draw that it shut that part off can't tell right now need more testing, but like Mike said it is 90% complete need little mapping

wlsmoku
08-04-2008, 07:08 PM
thanks D/\SH and Nygel!

iamdasht19
08-04-2008, 07:38 PM
thanks D/\SH and Nygel!

no problem... so i take it that you got it to work for you?

wlsmoku
08-05-2008, 09:34 AM
no problem... so i take it that you got it to work for you?

unfortunately not since the date is past on the software needed. but I am patiently waiting...and until then I will just run the hybrid and sick SPB mobile themes running around on this board :groupwave:

oneph8
08-21-2008, 03:44 AM
this looks awesome! can't wait try it. it should hold me until the pro comes out. :)

PROBEX
08-22-2008, 05:50 PM
I am tempted to try this one out... is everything needed for this active I have noticed that wad3 is the current version I have been trying to decide what mod to use I'm torn as they all seem to have complaints about being buggy as hell. S2P, this and touchflow .93 these are the 3 I am torn between... I really want to have something stable to play with I want to skin one of these things really bad but I don't wanna do something that turns out to be changed in a week... any advice or suggestions from any of the staff or members here would be apreciated tell me what you think is the best mod and easiest for me to configure so I can get to the fun stuff of skinning the shit out of it.

iamdasht19
08-22-2008, 07:45 PM
I am tempted to try this one out... is everything needed for this active I have noticed that wad3 is the current version I have been trying to decide what mod to use I'm torn as they all seem to have complaints about being buggy as hell. S2P, this and touchflow .93 these are the 3 I am torn between... I really want to have something stable to play with I want to skin one of these things really bad but I don't wanna do something that turns out to be changed in a week... any advice or suggestions from any of the staff or members here would be apreciated tell me what you think is the best mod and easiest for me to configure so I can get to the fun stuff of skinning the shit out of it.

well that last line told me that you wanted throttle launcher .93

Mike20PR
08-22-2008, 07:50 PM

throttlelauncher 9.3 is way more useful than this theme, but why is s2p an issue you are torn with??? you can run this app with any interface, doesnt make a difference

BTW i would like to see more skins for throttle if you plan on doing so

PROBEX
08-23-2008, 12:31 AM
I looked at skinning SPB mobile shell gotta say that thing is a nightmare to work with and after a week of attempts said it aint worth it... I will deff check out S2P and throttle the thing. I will be loading them up tommorow hopefully and testing them out. Thanks guys for the input.

ShaneV
08-24-2008, 08:41 PM
can i run this on my HTC Touch Dual 850?

iamdasht19
08-24-2008, 08:46 PM
can i run this on my HTC Touch Dual 850?

yes it fits in the requirements of wisbar advance and wisbar advance desktop.

GCorpside
08-25-2008, 09:43 PM
nicely theme guy! so glad!

vibe69u2
09-18-2008, 11:35 AM
were do u install the .cab file to card or main memory

Mike20PR
09-18-2008, 11:42 AM
were do u install the .cab file to card or main memory

it should be on the main memory

saxmanrp
09-19-2008, 02:23 AM
I need some help here. I'm using the sprint touch with Big Jews latest ROM

I purchased the updated Wisbar advance desktop and installedit
then Wisabar Advance 3 the the Cab....

I get the Diamond splash screen the I see the Diamond "loading screen " then it just goes back to my normal today screen...

How do I get it to load fully..

--------- New Post Merged on 19/9/2008 at 11:46:47 --------

I installed all 3 (WA3, WAD and diamond cab)and it show the splash screen then says loading but it then goes to a normal today screen...
I'm using the sprint touch..
please help..

Rick

--------- New Post Merged on 19/9/2008 at 05:11:29 --------

I just took apart my touch and replaced the LCD and touchpad and it was ten thousand times easier then this......

I am so pissed off that this will not work.........

Please Help:soer_01:

kingJae
09-30-2008, 06:13 PM
i got like the first part my today screen has a black theam on it thats it somone help me out

iamdasht19
10-01-2008, 01:12 AM
i got like the first part my today screen has a black theam on it thats it somone help me out

add the theme to theme directory under the root of the main memory and than go to the programs tab and wibar options and than load a new theme

kingJae
10-01-2008, 11:57 AM
thanx man that helped alot but i got two questions how do i setup my contacts and the phone button on the main screen dont work can i change it and how

iamdasht19
10-01-2008, 12:05 PM
thanx man that helped alot but i got two questions how do i setup my contacts and the phone button on the main screen dont work can i change it and how

you would have to go to author mode by clicking and holding on the screen and than change it and for the contacts thats one of the things that doesnt work but going to be updated........ its beta for a reason.

douss
10-20-2008, 11:48 PM
its awesome , i dont want to sell my mogul i nned help to do this stpe by step???
could somebody help me
my email is

thanks

iamdasht19
10-21-2008, 02:44 AM
its awesome , i dont want to sell my mogul i nned help to do this stpe by step???
could somebody help me
my email is

thanks

took out your email for your sake.... all answers will be done with on the boards, thats why they are here...... but you wont want to run this on your mogul..... you wont have much space left and will be crashing.

angelomarchetto
10-24-2008, 08:28 PM
hello to everyone, these is a really cool theme I will trie my best to download the software...

DJCaSpER
11-08-2008, 10:05 PM
hey mike is this heme up and working now? im running the vista theme right now but i'm having a problem and i can't fix it so i may change my theme again. do u have to sue the the beta wad2?

Mike20PR
11-08-2008, 11:01 PM
hey mike is this heme up and working now? im running the vista theme right now but i'm having a problem and i can't fix it so i may change my theme again. do u have to sue the the beta wad2?

thistheme has been up and running for months now, but due to the whole wad2 beta bs i uninstalled instantlly, and frankly its outdated... of you want the look and feel of touchdlo3d, install touchflo2d and apply the diamond skin

DJCaSpER
11-08-2008, 11:59 PM
i used to have the throttle launcher but i didn't like it. i read the thread through most of the pages and still seeing people were having problems thats why i asked if was up and running right. but sense i have been using wa3 and wad ive liked the way it works and though i would give it a try but sense u say not to ok... i have to find something that looks cool and works right.... thanks for the info.

Mike20PR
11-09-2008, 12:51 AM
i used to have the throttle launcher but i didn't like it. i read the thread through most of the pages and still seeing people were having problems thats why i asked if was up and running right. but sense i have been using wa3 and wad ive liked the way it works and though i would give it a try but sense u say not to ok... i have to find something that looks cool and works right.... thanks for the info.

dont get me wrong bro this theme is great but wad wasnt my taste. try it out for yourself my friend and see if you like it. dont reject it just becuz i dont like it... you might even love it bro. if not, then im sure you will love manila2d cuz its the real deal and no imitations like this one

DJCaSpER
11-09-2008, 01:30 PM
ya i understand that. thanks for the info.... ill give it a try.

daiwhyte
12-08-2008, 07:44 AM
Love the theme but when I loaded onto my HTC Touch Diamond which already had Wisbar Advance Desktop loaded. The install went fine and after the reboot the desktop was displayed but it was all squeezed into the top right corner. This is not the first theme which has done this so Im not sure why this is happening, something to do with the resolution of the screen or icons probs!

Mike20PR
12-08-2008, 01:29 PM
Love the theme but when I loaded onto my HTC Touch Diamond which already had Wisbar Advance Desktop loaded. The install went fine and after the reboot the desktop was displayed but it was all squeezed into the top right corner. This is not the first theme which has done this so Im not sure why this is happening, something to do with the resolution of the screen or icons probs!
dude... why would you want this theme if you have the original touchflo3d?? plus, the theme is qvga so it wont work either

Superman369
12-08-2008, 01:31 PM

Yea bro, all the themes that you try to install that are QVGA are gonna be up in the corner. Your phone is VGA, so make sure the themes you download are VGA or TF3D.

daiwhyte
12-09-2008, 04:29 AM
Dude, all I want is to be able to see my calendar items for the next couple of days, time, buttons for phone and sms with indicators for missed/received calls/sms. Nice and simple.

Kian
12-09-2008, 08:29 PM
do i install wad.rc4 first then the wad3

Superman369
12-09-2008, 10:06 PM
Dude, all I want is to be able to see my calendar items for the next couple of days, time, buttons for phone and sms with indicators for missed/received calls/sms. Nice and simple.

Whats wrong with the stock setup that came on your phone? It has all of them things?

Kian
12-10-2008, 06:10 PM
somthing messed up first i installed the wad rc4 thingy then the wad3 then i installed htc diamond cab and when it soft reset the boot screnn worked and the start option thing to. but my main menu was the same still and i had to drop down menus in the top right corner and no batery bar does anyone no wut i did wrong or if i missed somthing i didnt do if u can help that would be great.