PDA

View Full Version : Glass Vista Theme for SPB MS 2.1 by DOC3000

broSki
07-26-2008, 04:59 PM
Thanks to xda and doc3000 for the creation of this hot theme...
Thanks luiggi for layouts, Thank PasTel for graphic docks.

QVGA PORTRAIT ONLY.

Screenies:
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/brolik1/junkiez/glass-vista.jpghttp://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/brolik1/junkiez/Screen002.jpg

Instructions: sync device, and extract files and drag over to programs/spb mobile shell and overwrite then soft reset....

<Rapidshare>
http://rapidshare.com/files/132695563/Glass_Vista.zip

yungeli
07-26-2008, 07:04 PM
joint sexy :mdr:

Bystrov
07-28-2008, 12:04 AM
УУУУ даже по русски пашет... Меня Прет.... Рулиззз

broSki
07-28-2008, 12:17 AM

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

raybond25
07-28-2008, 01:06 PM
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
lmaoooo right with you on that one broski....read the rules all posts are supposed to be in ENGLISH!

iamdasht19
07-28-2008, 06:16 PM
lmaoooo right with you on that one broski....read the rules all posts are supposed to be in ENGLISH!

lmao yeah none of that silly canadian talk :ray:

paycheck22
07-29-2008, 06:03 PM
man that's hot!! Quick question, I've been searching for the spb mobile shell 2.1 for some time, any help on where I can find a .cab for it? Thanks

iamdasht19
07-29-2008, 11:11 PM
man that's hot!! Quick question, I've been searching for the spb mobile shell 2.1 for some time, any help on where I can find a .cab for it? Thanks

please be patient and the search will work agian soon and you will be able to find the full version here without troubles..... remember we just underwent board updates and all.

scott8813
08-02-2008, 10:04 AM
that's clean!!! good job....one quick question though. how "clean" is it? does it get a little needy for ram? these days i need every byte i can get with the 57 installs i have running somewhat harmonically

iamdasht19
08-03-2008, 02:51 AM
that's clean!!! good job....one quick question though. how "clean" is it? does it get a little needy for ram? these days i need every byte i can get with the 57 installs i have running somewhat harmonically

57 apps thats a crazy lot of apps!!! about 4 megs fully running.

jason25
08-13-2008, 07:45 AM
thanks gonna check this one out.

massivekutt
08-20-2008, 01:25 PM
hey! thanks for this theme i luv it nice and clean but i can't seemed to get it on my mogul i followed the instructions and nothing...should i drag the file spb mobile shell or open it and drag those files to device/programs/spbmobile shell then reset?..please help...also wanted to know if eneyone could help me with gif.files and how i can apply them to my today screen with the full animation..and what app or launcher best suits that...thanks!

iamdasht19
08-20-2008, 05:55 PM
hey! thanks for this theme i luv it nice and clean but i can't seemed to get it on my mogul i followed the instructions and nothing...should i drag the file spb mobile shell or open it and drag those files to device/programs/spbmobile shell then reset?..please help...also wanted to know if eneyone could help me with gif.files and how i can apply them to my today screen with the full animation..and what app or launcher best suits that...thanks!

bro we have explained this many times.....

1. download spb mobile shell 2.1 on your phone
2. download the files in the first post
3. take the image files from, step 2 and overwrite the files in the start/file explorer/program files/spb mobile shell 2.1

dontaylorj
08-21-2008, 02:00 PM
I have the SPB MS 2.1 running on my touch 6900. but for some reason i can't get this to work. do i need a p.c. for this to work. cuz i downloaded this straight to to my phone ..... thanks for your help

dontaylorj
08-21-2008, 04:02 PM
ok i have read the thread a few times and did as instruction said and still nothing. can this be done from the phone or do I need a pc for this

raybond25
08-21-2008, 04:28 PM
ok i have read the thread a few times and did as instruction said and still nothing. can this be done from the phone or do I need a pc for this
bro you just need to extract all the files in the .zip file and put them in the spb mobile shell program file, if you dont know how to do that then read the noob guide

iamdasht19
08-21-2008, 04:30 PM
bro you just need to extract all the files in the .zip file and put them in the spb mobile shell program file, if you dont know how to do that then read the noob guide

lmao ray if you get a chance i think we should make a tutorial video for this on how to install it...... if you could do that i would be forever grateful.

dontaylorj
08-21-2008, 04:43 PM
dude i did do that. and nothing .. so yes this is new. but i can read . so thanks for the help.

BiohaZard
08-21-2008, 04:43 PM
(assuming that you have SPB Mobile Shell installed)

steps for post #12 -- Barney Style --

1.download the file from this thread.....

2.unzip the files to a place on your computer that you will be able to remember

3.open activesync and click explore

4. navigate to My Windows Mobile-Based Device/Program Files/SPB Mobile Shell

5.open the folder containing the files you unzipped from step 2.

6.select all the files and "drag and drop" them into the folder in step 4

7. soft resest

8.enjoy

dontaylorj
08-21-2008, 06:05 PM
thank very much all i needed to know was if i did need pc or not. and itlooks like i do need one. thanks for your patients with me, cuz i dont have a pc and doin this all through my phone

ohthebaby
08-21-2008, 06:20 PM
is this only available with the green background????

iamdasht19
08-21-2008, 06:41 PM
is this only available with the green background????

yes it a theme and made that way.

puertoblack2003
08-21-2008, 06:58 PM

нравиться вписать Английский так мы мочь понимать

Translation: please write in English language so we can understand

BiohaZard
08-21-2008, 08:09 PM

translation: Please write in english language so we can understand
lol!!!

iamdasht19
08-21-2008, 10:49 PM

Translation: please write in English language so we can understand

lmao no soup for you or you or you!!!

thenewone
08-27-2008, 02:56 PM
downloaded and installed everything works except the bottom bar is solid blue.....still works but its just solid blue!!!! any help

iamdasht19
08-27-2008, 04:07 PM
downloaded and installed everything works except the bottom bar is solid blue.....still works but its just solid blue!!!! any help

you would need to change the theme to one with the color of the bars that you want.

dontaylorj
09-08-2008, 06:49 AM
Ok I have read the thread, changed the theme colors too match the skin and that blue bar is sit at the bottom covering the icons, ????

csmartycssmarty
09-08-2008, 01:18 PM
hot thme!!! dude! props for this one!

dontaylorj
09-08-2008, 04:08 PM
Ok I have read the thread, changed the theme colors too match the skin and that blue bar is at the bottom covering the icons, ???? and i tried everything i can think of to

n0gateway1
09-08-2008, 04:39 PM
I like this theme, but a quick question. If want to go back to the original theme would I be able to the restore default option or do I need to back the files that needs to be replaced first?

lordhelmet
09-08-2008, 05:50 PM
I like this theme, but a quick question. If want to go back to the original theme would I be able to the restore default option or do I need to back the files that needs to be replaced first?

You need to back up your files firs if you want to go back to the original. Do a search on the site and look at all of the spb MObile shell threads, I'm pretty sure there's a file existing for the original also. IF all else fails, uninstall and re-install (that's caveman style though).

williewonka
09-08-2008, 06:12 PM
that joint looks sick..........me likes

neoz
09-09-2008, 03:37 PM
Awesome Skin! am using it now. Bad ass! Good job! Totally ez to install too!:yahoo:

angiekay
09-09-2008, 09:05 PM
you would need to change the theme to one with the color of the bars that you want.

ok, still having this problem, changed the colors in spb settings and today screen themes, nothing works????

I'm figuring more and more out every day and hate to ask what seems to me stupid questions, sorry, but I can't seem to get this one figured out??

iamdasht19
09-09-2008, 09:18 PM
ok, still having this problem, changed the colors in spb settings and today screen themes, nothing works????

I'm figuring more and more out every day and hate to ask what seems to me stupid questions, sorry, but I can't seem to get this one figured out??

what are you talking bout? this is jsut a skin all you do is download the files in the first post and overwrite them in the spb mobile shell 2.1 folder under program files.

angiekay
09-09-2008, 09:20 PM
what are you talking bout? this is jsut a skin all you do is download the files in the first post and overwrite them in the spb mobile shell 2.1 folder under program files.

yea i know and it's all working but when i go to the spb menu shortcut it all looks good except for that blue bar across the bottom of the screen covering the icons? still works, just don't like it.

iamdasht19
09-09-2008, 09:26 PM
yea i know and it's all working but when i go to the spb menu shortcut it all looks good except for that blue bar across the bottom of the screen covering the icons? still works, just don't like it.

do you have a screenshot so we can see what you are talking bout??? and also did you do a soft reset after install.... if yes to the last question try to reinstall the files and soft reset.

angiekay
09-10-2008, 06:18 PM
do you have a screenshot so we can see what you are talking bout??? and also did you do a soft reset after install.... if yes to the last question try to reinstall the files and soft reset.

here's the pic, hope it works............

iamdasht19
09-10-2008, 08:39 PM
here's the pic, hope it works............

mmmmmmmm have you ever had the WM7 or another theme on your mobile shell? and what version of mobile shell are you using?

angiekay
09-10-2008, 08:55 PM
mmmmmmmm have you ever had the WM7 or another theme on your mobile shell? and what version of mobile shell are you using?

i have had the ultimate launcher and htc home customizer, which i still have installed but not checked on the today/items settings.

NO WM7 ever.

SPB version "SPBMobileShell2.arm", that's what the name of the cab file is.

iamdasht19
09-11-2008, 12:13 AM
i have had the ultimate launcher and htc home customizer, which i still have installed but not checked on the today/items settings.

NO WM7 ever.

SPB version "SPBMobileShell2.arm", that's what the name of the cab file is.

do you have this version???? i would try that if not.
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=171500&highlight=mobile+shell

Bonzmeister
11-19-2008, 12:15 PM
so do you have to use this background or can you use one that you have installed on your phone already?

iamdasht19
11-19-2008, 12:32 PM
this is built into the mobile shell skin... this is way different than a homescreen tsk file....

rockenracen
12-29-2008, 08:54 PM
Hello all nubie here I like this and thanks to you all.. but having troubles finding where to put it on the HTC 8600 will it work with this phone? I dont show programs/spb? any help and much thanks~!

TaylorSPJ
12-29-2008, 09:04 PM
Hello all nubie here I like this and thanks to you all.. but having troubles finding where to put it on the HTC 8600 will it work with this phone? I dont show programs/spb? any help and much thanks~!
First of all this isn't the introduction thread, you need to go there and go to members introduction...and this is only a skin for Mobile Shell...you need the actually program for this skin to work.

iamdasht19
12-29-2008, 09:22 PM

if you look at the top right of the banner you will see a search field. if you type spb* mobile shell into that you will find what you are looking for program wise so you can sport this skin :>

rockenracen
12-31-2008, 06:14 PM
thanks dash....sorry or dumb but I dont have a spb file on my phone...tryed a search but all skins no spb file...Happy New Year and thanks for any help...how to install and where to get spb would make a good N.Y for me thanks

iamdasht19
01-01-2009, 12:06 AM
thanks dash....sorry or dumb but I dont have a spb file on my phone...tryed a search but all skins no spb file...Happy New Year and thanks for any help...how to install and where to get spb would make a good N.Y for me thanks

you need to install the application spb mobile shell which you can find here:
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=178001&highlight=mobile+shell

Jahman
01-27-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm running V2.1.4 and am still getting the Blue bar, should I be running 2.1.2 instead?

easy910
03-02-2009, 04:42 PM
what file do i extract it like 20 of them help me plz

Sh0wNuF
03-02-2009, 04:55 PM
what file do i extract it like 20 of them help me plz

you extract all of the files and transfer them into the above mention directory and choose to overwrite

easy910
03-02-2009, 06:27 PM
you extract all of the files and transfer them into the above mention directory and choose to overwrite

what is the mention directory. but that i did is copy all the .dat and then i soft reset but nothing is it something im not doing od do i need to delete somthing plz help

Sh0wNuF
03-02-2009, 06:34 PM
what is the mention directory. but that i did is copy all the .dat and then i soft reset but nothing is it something im not doing od do i need to delete somthing plz help

copy all the files to programfiles/spbmobileshell and when the pop up asks if you want to overwrite the files click yes...then soft reset the phone and you should have the new theme

mdeal2000
03-25-2009, 06:29 PM
I love the skin so thx...only I have one issue...I've reloaded it twice now and each time the bottom navigation bar is solid blue with no icons not like the bottom bar with the glass effect on the screenshots...any idea what went wrong?

GokuSS3
03-25-2009, 06:31 PM
I love the skin so thx...only I have one issue...I've reloaded it twice now and each time I'm missing the icons on the bottom of the bar...any idea what went wrong?

Your making sure you copy all the files and are over writting them. Sounds like you are just missing that one file ?

mdeal2000
03-25-2009, 06:48 PM
I moved the whole file as it came in the .zip file, I didn't even open the file to see what was in it...I just moved it to Program Files and clicked OK to overwrite the existing file.

I see that other members on this thread have had the same issue but no solution was ever posted.

Any other ideas?

iamdasht19
03-25-2009, 07:45 PM
I moved the whole file as it came in the .zip file, I didn't even open the file to see what was in it...I just moved it to Program Files and clicked OK to overwrite the existing file.

I see that other members on this thread have had the same issue but no solution was ever posted.

Any other ideas?

could be something on the authors side...... he might not have overwrote the bar image...

boxintuff
03-27-2009, 12:40 AM
I love the skin so thx...only I have one issue...I've reloaded it twice now and each time the bottom navigation bar is solid blue with no icons not like the bottom bar with the glass effect on the screenshots...any idea what went wrong?

I'm getting the same solid blue bar as well I tried a couple of time to reinstall it but get the same results..