- WA2 skin
- cLaunch icons&config
- rToday skin
- .tsk with today line color & background
- new Bob's Resco today skin, reworked!
- uPod skin for WMP

kudvu002
08-19-2008, 07:30 PM
i know i know i know somebody can recreate this with rltoday and ul......hint diane...hint...because you know us mogul users arent found of wad!

zkush
09-11-2008, 12:03 AM
will this work with wa3?

MikeyD
09-11-2008, 12:05 AM
will this work with wa3?

It should.....try it out and let us know

zkush
09-12-2008, 02:47 AM
ya it works with wa3. anyone wanna be a hero and tweak this theme so there are no softkeys and also find/create launcher icons?

iamdasht19
09-12-2008, 11:35 AM
ya it works with wa3. anyone wanna be a hero and tweak this theme so there are no softkeys and also find/create launcher icons?

what do you mean launcher icons.... would need the apps name to get you the launchers.... cant find when we dont know what ones we are needing. and to get rid of the bar try dcinobar.

Oceana
10-04-2008, 11:13 PM
OK i am mad
I can not seem to find the themes folder.....once again this seems to be a problem with some people.
First of all do i need Wisbar advance 2/3
or Wisbar Advance Desktop 2/3

Second
It may just be me but i have looked in the Lakeridge folders. The ones in Program Files and My Documents. I have also looked through my phone from my computer. It may have just been the file i download of WA3.

So i am really gonna work on getting this to work I have had the vista theme and now its time for a little bit of MAC love. My phones been pretty plain for the last couple of months so lets do it to it and get this goin.

If i get this working on my Mogul i will be happy to make a video of "how to" and just to show off because yea pictures may mean a thousand words but movies are more interesting.

iamdasht19
10-05-2008, 04:02 PM
OK i am mad
I can not seem to find the themes folder.....once again this seems to be a problem with some people.
First of all do i need Wisbar advance 2/3
or Wisbar Advance Desktop 2/3

Second
It may just be me but i have looked in the Lakeridge folders. The ones in Program Files and My Documents. I have also looked through my phone from my computer. It may have just been the file i download of WA3.

So i am really gonna work on getting this to work I have had the vista theme and now its time for a little bit of MAC love. My phones been pretty plain for the last couple of months so lets do it to it and get this goin.

If i get this working on my Mogul i will be happy to make a video of "how to" and just to show off because yea pictures may mean a thousand words but movies are more interesting.

you need wisbar advance 2 and the original WAD

Oceana
10-06-2008, 06:31 PM
you need wisbar advance 2 and the original WAD

ahah may help if i had WAD didnt know that thanks dash. BTW Your diamond is sick ive seen the vids. I hope Sprint Introduces the HTC HD or the Diamond Pro

iamdasht19
10-06-2008, 08:06 PM
ahah may help if i had WAD didnt know that thanks dash. BTW Your diamond is sick ive seen the vids. I hope Sprint Introduces the HTC HD or the Diamond Pro

touch pro is coming next month and the hd isnt going to be released in america :<