PDA

View Full Version : iPhone WAD2 QVGA Theme by Torx-Tevelopment

Mike20PR
10-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Read the document file enclosed for alot of questions answered

http://i34.tinypic.com/29qnu5l.jpg
rKxxG52tsO4
PICTURE SLIDESHOW, click here
http://s59.photobucket.com/albums/g291/TorxT3D/iPhone%20WAD2/?action=view&current=dd0031d0.pbw

FAQ
----------

How do i mobo?
yea.

How do i install this?
read the readme doc

How do i copy files?
read the readme doc

How do i add my own buttons?
read the readme doc

How do i download your theme?
seriously? ... seriously.

Why is the zip so big?
all my icon packs, docks, weather icons, etc are included in this pack, ive also added a few new button icons into the "Misc" folder

Can you make a VGA version?
Not at this moment, my phone is QVGA so i have no vga device to work with

Do i need to install Weatherpanel??
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! no more weatherpanel, all the weather features are embedded into the WAD2 software

http://rapidshare.com/files/176178415/iPhone_v0.2_WAD2_by_Torx-Tevelopment.zip.html

dagamer1991
10-22-2008, 09:04 AM
it only lets me download 2MBs. not more. can u give a mediafire or a rapidshare link ?? thanx in advnc! btw, cool theme !

iamdasht19
10-22-2008, 08:37 PM
it only lets me download 2MBs. not more. can u give a mediafire or a rapidshare link ?? thanx in advnc! btw, cool theme !

since im tied with internet restrictions right now someone will have this up for you soon.

Mike20PR
10-27-2008, 03:41 PM
added a link in the first post for download

hacimrobinson
12-20-2008, 03:38 PM
Thanks man this works great

1mrlcb
12-20-2008, 03:45 PM
Thanks man this works great

Be sure to hit the thanks button

hacimrobinson
12-23-2008, 01:36 PM
Man finally someone posted a video tutorial. Thanks!

Mikevalenti
01-22-2009, 06:56 PM
Hello, I have an HTC Touch Pro and I have ben trying to make this work for a while now...

I finally deleted everything on my phone and followed the instruction exactly. When I got to the part when I select my theme (I choose the dark portrait and the dark landscape). Then, when I return to the home screen i get a bunch of grey boxes and random stuff in the top left corner of my phone.

I'll even provide more info to help diagnose my problem..

I go to wisbar advance's website first. I click on wisbar advanced desktop (and by the way, i don't understand the differece of wisbar advanced destop and wisbar advanced..) but i click the one the recipe calls for. (the readme..) then i click on the windows 6 cab for qvga which is what i beleive i have (touch pro slide phone) when everything is finally on my phone i click programs and go to WAD and i get four thumbnail boxes Author Menu, Page Menu, Quit WAD, Register. I dont understand why these files are even here because I can't even find them in File Explorer, but WAD seems to start if I click Quit WAD. And when I search under program files through my file explorer under WAD I dont get those four icons, but instead have Small weather folders, DesktopApp thumbnail square, lisence, whatsnew, Wis bar advanded opera link..

Besides the inconsistensies through the progam list and file explorers programs that I have, I ask for help with getting this to work.

I'm also confused that noone else has my same problem! its quite rediculous

Mike

nadcicle
01-22-2009, 08:01 PM
Hello, I have an HTC Touch Pro and I have ben trying to make this work for a while now...

I finally deleted everything on my phone and followed the instruction exactly. When I got to the part when I select my theme (I choose the dark portrait and the dark landscape). Then, when I return to the home screen i get a bunch of grey boxes and random stuff in the top left corner of my phone.

I'll even provide more info to help diagnose my problem..

I go to wisbar advance's website first. I click on wisbar advanced desktop (and by the way, i don't understand the differece of wisbar advanced destop and wisbar advanced..) but i click the one the recipe calls for. (the readme..) then i click on the windows 6 cab for qvga which is what i beleive i have (touch pro slide phone) when everything is finally on my phone i click programs and go to WAD and i get four thumbnail boxes Author Menu, Page Menu, Quit WAD, Register. I dont understand why these files are even here because I can't even find them in File Explorer, but WAD seems to start if I click Quit WAD. And when I search under program files through my file explorer under WAD I dont get those four icons, but instead have Small weather folders, DesktopApp thumbnail square, lisence, whatsnew, Wis bar advanded opera link..

Besides the inconsistensies through the progam list and file explorers programs that I have, I ask for help with getting this to work.

I'm also confused that noone else has my same problem! its quite rediculous

Mike

Sorry buddy, but this is for qvga only devices. The touch pro is a vga device. The difference between the two is the vga has a resolution different than qvga that enables more stuff to be visible on your screen. You have to use this with a qvga device.

Mikevalenti
01-22-2009, 11:01 PM
well shoot, so simple.

any recommendations towards other iphone themes that can work for a vga?

thanks,
mike

GokuSS3
01-23-2009, 03:43 AM
well shoot, so simple.

any recommendations towards other iphone themes that can work for a vga?

thanks,
mike

There is a Iphone theme for touchflo 3d looks pretty good , but it your looking something good check this out looks to be pretty promising once he puts the real verison out

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=463018

djembefola
01-27-2009, 09:25 PM
Can this be made to work on a touch pro?

iamdasht19
01-27-2009, 10:20 PM
Can this be made to work on a touch pro?

no because this is for a qvga screen and you have a vga screen

Kian
05-04-2009, 08:50 PM
how do u make it when u add a new icon when and it has the effect where it goes small then back to normal size when u touch it

jr5416
05-05-2009, 07:30 AM
how do u make it when u add a new icon when and it has the effect where it goes small then back to normal size when u touch it

I bet if you go under settings and mess with it a little you will find out how to do it bro.

Kian
05-06-2009, 08:56 PM
srry but could u help me out here i cant seem to find how to get the new added icons to do that

CYBER WEESJE
05-07-2009, 11:16 AM
srry but could u help me out here i cant seem to find how to get the new added icons to do that

HI How do i add my own buttons?
read the readme doc that is in the files includet like stated in the thread on how to do this if recal you have to go author mode but read it ist all explained on how to do all customizing oke

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Kian
05-10-2009, 11:11 AM
srry should of totaly thought of that but thx ive got it to work