PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATES] Spb Mobile Shell 452 SKINs Fast Switch customization FOR SPB 35 20/11

scott8813
12-19-2008, 06:02 AM
[Skin] Spb Mobile Shell 4.12 SKINs - Fast Switch and customization --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't loose time with SOFT RESET, get the NEW SKIN COLLECTION with AUTO-SWITCH feature.

HERE IS THE REVOLUTION

With this tool you can customize "on the fly" (without soft reset) the look of your mobile phone launcher application, choosing from different basic skins and a from several background alternative images.
Extra options are available to refine the final aspect: menu launcher buttons, analog and digital clocks, weather icons and more.

Here is the LINK:

http://www.imarche.net/omnia/index.phpNOW READY FOR WQVGA (240x400) and QVGA (240x320), and VGA resolutions

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=19222&stc=1&d=1229687797
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=19221&stc=1&d=1229687797
http://www.imarche.net/omnia/images/release40.jpg
Installation Instructions:
Extract the whole .zip file into your storage card and execute the "Install_*****.mscr" script; set the user language.
A SOFT RESET is required to active the connection status icon refresh (you can also run the script "ScanStatus.mscr").

Note:

If you have installed the previous version 3.0 and it works well, install the update file 3.1; otherwise run the "UnInstall.mscr" script (or remove manually the "SpbMobileShellSkins" folder). ALL FILES WILL BE REMOVED, PLEASE SAVE FIRST THE ADDITIONAL COMPONENTS

Update v.4.1.1
Extract the .zip file into the device memory where you have installed the previous release 4.1 or 4.1.1 (for example "\My Storage"), overwriting existing files.
Execute the script named "Install_*****.mscr" using "File Explorer" from folder ..\SpbMobileShellSkins\Scripts.
DON'T RUN THE UNINSTALL.mscr SCRIPT!! ,
See the release history for the update details.
Download Instructions:
Change SKIN v.4.11 QVGA
http://depositfiles.com/files/6817o21r1
Change SKIN v.4.11 VGA
http://depositfiles.com/files/7oyoyi9s1
Change SKIN v.4.11 WQVGA
http://depositfiles.com/files/q7hiaxyty
Change SKIN v.4.11 WVGA
http://depositfiles.com/files/6osukhha5
Change SKIN v.4.11 Square 320*320
http://depositfiles.com/files/393fymwgt
Change SKIN v.4.11 Square 240*240
http://depositfiles.com/files/bonrhdcwj
Mirror:
v.4.11 QVGA http://s3.filesdump.com/file/9359ee704005/15983/SpbMobileShell3.0-QVGA-Skins_Release4.1.2_Update.zip.html
v.4.11 VGA http://s3.filesdump.com/file/843751ccfbc3/15983/SpbMobileShell3.0-VGA-Skins_Release4.1.2_Update.zip.html
v.4.11 WQVGA http://s3.filesdump.com/file/4634e8b700cc/15983/SpbMobileShell3.0-WQVGA-Skins_Release4.1.2_Update.zip.html
v.4.11 WVGA http://s3.filesdump.com/file/666ed67b57eb/15983/SpbMobileShell3.0-WVGA-Skins_Release4.1.2_Update.zip.html
v.4.11 Square 320*320 http://s3.filesdump.com/file/4949ad3e9cbb/15983/SpbMobileShell3.0-SQ320-Skins_Release4.1.2_Update.zip.html
v.4.11 Square 240*240 http://s3.filesdump.com/file/d5a4379ca0b2/15983/SpbMobileShell3.0-SQ240-Skins_Release4.1.2_Update.zip.html

NEW RELEAS SUPPORT FOR SPB3.5 ADDED BY CYBER WEESJE 07/10
http://www.imarche.net/omnia/images/release45.jpg
http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu142/freak_86/CW-Download.gif

NEW RELEAS ADDED CW 20/11 452

Sh0wNuF
02-06-2009, 11:28 AM
man this app is saweet! if you're usin ms then you gotta grab this! great find bro

iamdasht19
02-06-2009, 05:36 PM
man this app is saweet! if you're usin ms then you gotta grab this! great find bro

i have to agrree, been using this for quite some time now and love it. :glasses1:

CYBER WEESJE
02-15-2009, 12:06 PM
i agree whit the rest this is a realy good app i realy like it much thanks scott8813 realy good find

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

anomoly
02-27-2009, 10:05 AM
noob question...
when i click on the install.****. script it ask what program to use to open it...

CYBER WEESJE
02-27-2009, 10:10 AM
noob question...
When i click on the install.****. Script it ask what program to use to open it...

hi wel thit you follow the steps mscr dubbel click and the install qvga you will get the notice al themes ar install oke YOU CAN FIND MORE INFO AT THERE SITE

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

anomoly
02-27-2009, 11:21 AM
hi wel thit you follow the steps mscr dubbel click and the install qvga you will get the notice al themes ar install oke YOU CAN FIND MORE INFO AT THERE SITE

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

that's the thing. when i double click the install qvga a thing pops up that ask me what program i would like to use to open file? am i missing a program or a step?

CYBER WEESJE
02-27-2009, 11:25 AM
that's the thing. when i double click the install qvga a thing pops up that ask me what program i would like to use to open file? am i missing a program or a step?

you have to dubbel click on the mortscript mscr aswell Installation Instructions:
Extract the whole .zip file into your storage card root and execute the "Install_*****.mscr" script; set the user language.
A SOFT RESET is required to active the connection status icon refresh (you can also run the script "ScanStatus.mscr").
See the Readme.txt file for detailed installation instruction. if you check the link site

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

anomoly
02-27-2009, 11:41 AM
right after i wrote that last reply, i searched through some forums and found out exactly what you just told me..

had to double click mortscript, once that was done then i could follow the instructions, was easy after that - thanx for the quick reply -

Great program!

edjr905
03-11-2009, 11:21 PM
hey im new to this and reallyhave no idea how to put this software on my phone i have the samsung omnia. do you think you could help me. im pretty much in the dark about all this i have no idea i seriously need like an idiots guide to doing this!

iamdasht19
03-11-2009, 11:29 PM
hey im new to this and reallyhave no idea how to put this software on my phone i have the samsung omnia. do you think you could help me. im pretty much in the dark about all this i have no idea i seriously need like an idiots guide to doing this!

take a look in my signature below and you will find the noob guides as well as many other useful links like the spj tour.

CYBER WEESJE
03-14-2009, 12:13 PM
Hi bro theres new releas out here you go

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

iamdasht19
03-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Hi bro theres new releas out here you go

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

will be adding these to the first post here in a sec when they get done downloading.... got to love the slow work internet speeds. :sad:

iamdasht19
03-14-2009, 03:15 PM
will be adding these to the first post here in a sec when they get done downloading.... got to love the slow work internet speeds. :sad:

and all updated for you guys in the first post.

DJCaSpER
03-15-2009, 05:39 PM
i have 2.1.4. and when i download the vga and when it finish's downloading it wont let me open the script to do the skins/themes.... what am i doing wrong or is this not the right one i need?

CYBER WEESJE
03-15-2009, 06:13 PM
i have 2.1.4. and when i download the vga and when it finish's downloading it wont let me open the script to do the skins/themes.... what am i doing wrong or is this not the right one i need?

Extract the whole .zip file into your storage card root and execute the "Install_*****.mscr" script; set the user language.
See the Readme.txt file for detailed installation instruction.

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

DJCaSpER
03-17-2009, 05:35 PM
ok i have done that and this is not my first theme that i have used. i have been having problems with these themes sense i flashed.

CYBER WEESJE
03-17-2009, 05:52 PM
ok i have done that and this is not my first theme that i have used. i have been having problems with these themes sense i flashed.

Hi whats the problem you are having you follow the read me AND have spb mobile shell installt and spb skin changer

GRTZ WEESJE
moderator@spj

DJCaSpER
03-17-2009, 11:08 PM
ok before i flashed i was using this theme. after i flashed my touchpro when i tired to download it again it was saying file could not be found or files are missing, i did read the read me file and it does the same thing, thanks for the help though. i though maybe u would tell me or anyone would tell me to do something that i havent done yet.

hey dash, kaos's take 2 hybrid for touch pro do u know when thats going to come out? because i ask here is because of the themes because im having problems and witch i have stated im having more but those problems are were those need to be.

CYBER WEESJE
03-18-2009, 04:19 AM
ok before i flashed i was using this theme. after i flashed my touchpro when i tired to download it again it was saying file could not be found or files are missing, i did read the read me file and it does the same thing, thanks for the help though. i though maybe u would tell me or anyone would tell me to do something that i havent done yet.

hey dash, kaos's take 2 hybrid for touch pro do u know when thats going to come out? because i ask here is because of the themes because im having problems and witch i have stated im having more but those problems are were those need to be.

hi wath these files are stored here how can i be file not found i checkt the al work or what you are talking about the skin changer 3.2 or spb mobile schell

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

iamdasht19
03-18-2009, 06:08 PM

no clue when he is releasing.... should be soon im hoping.

suka4luv
03-25-2009, 08:22 AM
hey i screwed the pooch on this one, i downloaded the vga instead of qvga! but now i cant delete the vga it says unable to delete in violation without hard reset how can i get rid of the vga. by the way i am using alltel touch. plus i already downloaded the qvga as well. thanks dudes

CYBER WEESJE
03-25-2009, 08:32 AM
hey i screwed the pooch on this one, i downloaded the vga instead of qvga! But now i cant delete the vga it says unable to delete in violation without hard reset how can i get rid of the vga. By the way i am using alltel touch. Plus i already downloaded the qvga as well. Thanks dudes

hi wel use sktools found here at spj and unistall it whit that plus clean up your device whit it oke theres a read me includet how to install the skin changer

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

CYBER WEESJE
04-30-2009, 12:33 PM
Bump bump and what a bump new releas works whit spb 3 themes qvga wqvga no hit that thanks button

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

crazaytalent
04-30-2009, 12:43 PM
Bump bump and what a bump new releas works whit spb 3 themes qvga wqvga no hit that thanks button

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Very nice update Wees... no Vga version for spb 3, tho?

MikeyD
04-30-2009, 12:49 PM
i did try this a couple of day ago and didnt really like it. It didnt seem to work as smooth as it did for ms2. thats just my take on it. thanks for the release

CYBER WEESJE
04-30-2009, 12:53 PM
very nice update wees... No vga version for spb 3, tho?

hi bro no vga yet bud i keep a close look at the developers page oke i update the thread if the releas the wil since the have it for there previus releas

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

CYBER WEESJE
04-30-2009, 12:55 PM
i did try this a couple of day ago and didnt really like it. It didnt seem to work as smooth as it did for ms2. Thats just my take on it. Thanks for the release

yeah i still messing whit i but your theme still rocks mikeyd

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Longfist
05-01-2009, 10:19 PM
great m8
They chould made a statue from u for making good posts.

grtz :)

scott8813
05-02-2009, 04:41 AM
great m8
They chould made a statue from u for making good posts.

grtz :)

I am in complete and total agreement with you....lol

No but seriously, I do find a ton of things that I could post on this site but choose only the ones that I find that I think are really useful or interesting instead of loading our server with links and programs that no one will get any use from. I appreciate you taking notice.

CYBER WEESJE
05-02-2009, 04:46 AM
great m8
they chould made a statue from u for making good posts.

Grtz :)

thanks bro UPDATE THE ABOVE FIRST POSTED WHIT THE NEW VGA 4 SPB SKIN CHANGER

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

CYBER WEESJE
05-02-2009, 05:37 AM
hey i screwed the pooch on this one, i downloaded the vga instead of qvga! but now i cant delete the vga it says unable to delete in violation without hard reset how can i get rid of the vga. by the way i am using alltel touch. plus i already downloaded the qvga as well. thanks dudes

hi update whit new vga works whit spb3 al you have to do is unzip at you storage card and if you have installed previus one will ask you to overide normaly but uninstall themes first thats at your spb folder oke theres a readme includet

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

chauleyb
05-02-2009, 10:23 AM
Hip hip horrrraaaayyyyyy thanks alot bro

5staballa
05-03-2009, 09:31 PM
thanks this software rocks

BiG JeW
05-03-2009, 09:41 PM
glad u like it... please press the thanks button and mark as installed if you havent

lmchow
05-04-2009, 07:31 AM
this app is saweet!thX bro!

jr5416
05-04-2009, 10:13 AM

Look right up top bro post #8 weesje explained how to do it there .

CYBER WEESJE
05-06-2009, 06:40 PM
Bump bump new releas addet 4.1 to the first posted

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

scott8813
05-16-2009, 11:05 AM
Bumped yet again

updates up.........come and get it

CYBER WEESJE
05-16-2009, 11:13 AM
Bumped yet again

updates up.........come and get it

hi bro i dont see it in the first posted whe have to download at developer site

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

iamdasht19
05-16-2009, 11:46 AM
hi bro i dont see it in the first posted whe have to download at developer site

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

i see the same and was wondering the same thing...

CYBER WEESJE
05-16-2009, 11:48 AM
i see the same and was wondering the same thing...

i will upload it here it takes sometime but will do it EDIT UPDATE THE FIRST POSTED WHIT THE NEW RELEAS 4.1.2

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Slepe43
05-20-2009, 05:04 PM
Anybody have serial keys for the weather??

CYBER WEESJE
05-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Anybody have serial keys for the weather??

hi you dont need serial for the wheahter? if you need serial for spb look in the thread of spb 3 theres a link there but this has nothing to do whit the wheahter

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

ON3/\L
05-24-2009, 06:44 PM
So need a little help. Downloaded and did as instructed in the readme, installed mortscript, installed vga, selected english, yes to install all themes, then installed the vista theme and selected all my button styles as it walked me through the prompts and chose my clocks, etc, reset device and i just have a black screen? I can asccess everything but it's a black screen and nothing changed. I noticed it said to also install the scanstatus.mortscript, but under scripts where it says "scan status" I click on it and nothing happens and it doesnt look like a mortscript it's just same file format as themes are? I not sure what I missed? Any ideas on wtf I did wrong. I also tried to go in w resco explorer but nothing was any different there either so I'm just stuck right now. All I want is my mobile shell skinned like vista, this seemed to be the way but idk...future thanks guys!

CYBER WEESJE
05-25-2009, 03:45 AM
so need a little help. Downloaded and did as instructed in the readme, installed mortscript, installed vga, selected english, yes to install all themes, then installed the vista theme and selected all my button styles as it walked me through the prompts and chose my clocks, etc, reset device and i just have a black screen? I can asccess everything but it's a black screen and nothing changed. I noticed it said to also install the scanstatus.mortscript, but under scripts where it says "scan status" i click on it and nothing happens and it doesnt look like a mortscript it's just same file format as themes are? I not sure what i missed? Any ideas on wtf i did wrong. I also tried to go in w resco explorer but nothing was any different there either so i'm just stuck right now. All i want is my mobile shell skinned like vista, this seemed to be the way but idk...future thanks guys!

hi you have spb 3 installed right try reinstall and follow the steps again and you have to have the pocketrar and after first installed do a softreset and then try to customize and note that if you have a ohter theme installed on you spb 3 that might giving you problem try it whit just the stock spb theme oke

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

blazingfate
05-25-2009, 05:19 PM
Ok so I placed the folder into Storage Card. I click install_vga and then i get "cannot find Spb Mobile Shell Version 3.0: Path=\Storage Card\ SpbMobileShellSkins Registry=" I know I am doing something wrong but am not sure what at the moment.

iamdasht19
05-25-2009, 05:26 PM
Ok so I placed the folder into Storage Card. I click install_vga and then i get "cannot find Spb Mobile Shell Version 3.0: Path=\Storage Card\ SpbMobileShellSkins Registry=" I know I am doing something wrong but am not sure what at the moment.

did you follow the first step and unzip from the correct spot... that can make a difference n whether it will be there or not.

CYBER WEESJE
05-25-2009, 05:28 PM
ok so i placed the folder into storage card. I click install_vga and then i get "cannot find spb mobile shell version 3.0: Path=\storage card\ spbmobileshellskins registry=" i know i am doing something wrong but am not sure what at the moment.

hi you do have spb 3 installed whitout it whil not work

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

blazingfate
05-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Yes, I have Spb 3 installed. Spb 3 is running just fine.

CYBER WEESJE
05-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Yes, I have Spb 3 installed. Spb 3 is running just fine.

think you mist a step somewhere Extract the whole .zip file into your storage card and execute the "Install_*****.mscr" script first then instal vga it ask install all themes yes and you have to softreset

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

blazingfate
05-25-2009, 06:11 PM
Do I need the 4.1 before the 4.12?

CYBER WEESJE
05-25-2009, 06:21 PM
do i need the 4.1 before the 4.12?

4.12 is the latest releas and spb 3.1 rc AND THERES A README INCLUDET ON HOW TO INSTALL

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

blazingfate
05-25-2009, 06:31 PM
Got it worked out. I had to have 4.1 first. 4.12 is the update to 4.1. Thanks guys.

CYBER WEESJE
05-27-2009, 03:42 AM
bump bump update 4.13 addet to the first posted

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Porschefb61
05-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Alright. So i have the samsung i907 which is 320x320. From what I understand I need to download the 4.1 version and then install the update 4.1.3. But my question is that I see the updates for the square screen but I dont see a version 4.1. Am i just supposed to install the qvga version and then just apply the update? Thanks. :glasses1:

CYBER WEESJE
05-27-2009, 04:57 PM
alright. So i have the samsung i907 which is 320x320. From what i understand i need to download the 4.1 version and then install the update 4.1.3. But my question is that i see the updates for the square screen but i dont see a version 4.1. Am i just supposed to install the qvga version and then just apply the update? Thanks. :glasses1:

hi yeah first 4.1 then update but you need different screen size i wil ad this to the first posted oke 320/320 ohterwise it wil not work i update the first posted EDIT ADDET TO THE FIRST POSTED SQVGA 2FILES OKE

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Porschefb61
05-27-2009, 08:49 PM
I just tried following the directions but there is no mortscript.exe file when i expand the zip file. Any ideas?

iamdasht19
05-27-2009, 08:52 PM
I just tried following the directions but there is no mortscript.exe file when i expand the zip file. Any ideas?

just download it... you can find easily by doing a search on here or google for it...

Porschefb61
05-27-2009, 09:01 PM

nevermind i figured it out

--------- New Post Merged on 27/5/2009 at 10:12:12 --------

So I installed Mortscript but when I try clicking the installation file it says it cant find SPB mobile shell 3 even though its installed any ideas?

--------- New Post Merged on 27/5/2009 at 10:19:09 --------

--------- New Post Merged on 27/5/2009 at 10:23:51 --------

DJCaSpER
06-01-2009, 05:06 PM
ok just making sure i read this right. on the vga skins i have to start with the oldest releas and work my way up to the newest one in order for the skins to work? because i tryed to use the newest releas and there is nothing in the file. hey dash is these download for the skins like ur programs download part1-2 and so on?

CYBER WEESJE
06-01-2009, 05:35 PM
ok just making sure i read this right. On the vga skins i have to start with the oldest releas and work my way up to the newest one in order for the skins to work? Because i tryed to use the newest releas and there is nothing in the file. Hey dash is these download for the skins like ur programs download part1-2 and so on?

hi you need spb3 and then 4.1 of this and all the above are updates and only work when you have 4.1 oke

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

DJCaSpER
06-01-2009, 07:15 PM
ok i got it too work i was just making sure i read it right.

CYBER WEESJE
06-02-2009, 03:47 AM
ok i got it too work i was just making sure i read it right.

oh oke good you got i to work yeah its albout read and read here

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

poulet
06-02-2009, 05:28 AM
Hello all

i'm just new from 1 hours ! and come to test all the stuff seem's to be a great forum.

thanks to all and see you on smartphonejunkie
:yahoo:

CYBER WEESJE
06-02-2009, 05:39 AM
Hello all

i'm just new from 1 hours ! and come to test all the stuff seem's to be a great forum.

thanks to all and see you on smartphonejunkie
:yahoo:

hi you have to make new members introduction you just posted in the wrong thread go here and make new introduction https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

jr5416
06-02-2009, 06:58 AM
hi you have to make new members introduction you just posted in the wrong thread go here and make new introduction https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=13

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

Hey weesje wouldnt it be a good idea if u put that link under ur sig for the noobies

iamdasht19
06-02-2009, 11:06 AM
Hey weesje wouldnt it be a good idea if u put that link under ur sig for the noobies

well its in the emails, signature, noob guides, rules, etc.... and we cant have the signatures with undreds of links in them due to scrolling and all of that..... but good idea.

paninii
06-14-2009, 04:47 PM
can I put this on the htc diamond if yes witch one do I need to download and how do I put it

iamdasht19
06-14-2009, 04:50 PM
can I put this on the htc diamond if yes witch one do I need to download and how do I put it

you would want the vga version for your diamond since that is your screen orientation, and look at the readme and it will show you how to use it.

kapsa0009
06-18-2009, 05:19 AM
Hey! New to the SIte.

Can't figure how to download.

PLEASE HELP!!!

CYBER WEESJE
06-18-2009, 05:23 AM
Hey! New to the SIte.

Can't figure how to download.

PLEASE HELP!!!

HI MAYBEY YOU WHANT TO CHECK YOUR MEMBERS INTRODUCTION WHERE YOU CAN FIND SOME ANSWER TO GET YOU STARTED ARROUND HERE YOU HAVE TO JOIN GROUPS MEMBERS SOFTWARE WHERE IT SAYS ON TOP OF THE FORUM Information Support AND WHAIT FOR APPROVAL BY ADMIN AND YOU HAVE TO READ RULEZ NOOBGUIDE OKE CHECK MY SIG FOR EASY LINKS

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

iamdasht19
06-18-2009, 02:59 PM
HI MAYBEY YOU WHANT TO CHECK YOUR MEMBERS INTRODUCTION WHERE YOU CAN FIND SOME ANSWER TO GET YOU STARTED ARROUND HERE YOU HAVE TO JOIN GROUPS MEMBERS SOFTWARE WHERE IT SAYS ON TOP OF THE FORUM Information Support AND WHAIT FOR APPROVAL BY ADMIN AND YOU HAVE TO READ RULEZ NOOBGUIDE OKE CHECK MY SIG FOR EASY LINKS

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

yuppers, and once you get done with that you will see the attachments and links in the first post.

youngg
06-22-2009, 09:57 PM
thanks you very much

sigro
06-26-2009, 05:55 AM
........................+1

CYBER WEESJE
06-26-2009, 05:58 AM
........................+1

hi first of all you have to make NEW members introduction like stated when you register and making posted like this not very usefull hit thanks and marked as installed on the left thats better then this.......? NOW MAKE INTRO FIRST

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

othon22
06-29-2009, 10:27 PM
Hello, i'm new to this site. I've heard great things about it from a friend.

iamdasht19
06-29-2009, 11:50 PM
Hello, i'm new to this site. I've heard great things about it from a friend.

glad that you like the site but please make a thread in the members intro area and not in this theread sicne your comment has nothing to do with the topic.

theglen35
07-10-2009, 08:46 PM
Hi people, to everyone who is responsible for giving us all the information to mod our phones, you guys are geniuses

GokuSS3
07-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Hi people, to everyone who is responsible for giving us all the information to mod our phones, you guys are geniuses

Thank you and Welcome to SPJ hope you enjoy the site. Make sure you post in members introduction , and the Noob guide for the site!!!

nanyjoker
07-24-2009, 05:04 PM
Hello you guys. i haveing one Freakin problem right now with this theam Stuff. i cant Get past the First Step!!!!

let me try to explain something first. i never installed any new theams for the mobile shell. i just got it 2 days ago. Soo i cant Execute the install VGA script when i go to file explorer it tells me it cannt run the file and to open the program first and shit

Soo i think im missing a file i need to open the install script first to install any of the theams. Soo if anyone cal tell me if im missing something that would be great

CYBER WEESJE
07-24-2009, 05:20 PM
Hello you guys. i haveing one Freakin problem right now with this theam Stuff. i cant Get past the First Step!!!!

let me try to explain something first. i never installed any new theams for the mobile shell. i just got it 2 days ago. Soo i cant Execute the install VGA script when i go to file explorer it tells me it cannt run the file and to open the program first and shit

Soo i think im missing a file i need to open the install script first to install any of the theams. Soo if anyone cal tell me if im missing something that would be great

hi theres a readme file includet int the zipfile on how to install this you need spb and these 2 files

spbMobileShell3.0-VGA-Skins_Release4.1.zip

SpbMobileShell3.0-VGA-Skins_Release4.1.3_Update.zip extract these storage card

Execute the script named "Install_*****.mscr
install vga themes then follow the steps on the screen and your done but check the readme includet in the file and if you go back a few page i answer this more then once

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

kluoy
08-12-2009, 03:00 AM
it seems that there is no download link to the files mentioned here. where can i find it?

iamdasht19
08-12-2009, 03:09 AM
it seems that there is no download link to the files mentioned here. where can i find it?
they are in the first psot but as the rules state and you would have found if you made a members intro you have to have 15 posts to see the links to avoid from leechers.

kluoy
08-12-2009, 08:42 PM
:qq: it really works thank you so much. it's cool and it rocks. by the way is there a way to delete the other professional screen? I have a samsung omnia i900 and after I installed wqvga 4.1 i noticed that there were 2 professional screens already and my flash light utility is gone. please help! thanks again.

KJRain
08-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Can someone put this link SpbMobileShell3.0-VGA-Skins_Release4.1.zip back up. Ever time I download it there is nothing in it the zip file.

Thanks

iamdasht19
08-18-2009, 11:24 AM
Can someone put this link SpbMobileShell3.0-VGA-Skins_Release4.1.zip back up. Ever time I download it there is nothing in it the zip file.

Thanks

4.11 works and has 5 links that are working mirrors!!! use the links in the first post AND FULLY READ IN THE FUTURE PLEASE.

CYBER WEESJE
08-18-2009, 11:40 AM
cant get mine to work either

Hi you need 15 post before you can download anything from the site so make some usefull post discussion about phones forums games ectra

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

CYBER WEESJE
10-07-2009, 04:16 PM
bump bump new releas support for 3.5 spb enjoy hit that thanks button

grtz cyber weesje
administrator@spj

HiramAbif
11-01-2009, 10:17 PM
Just got a Omnia I910 last week and I have flashed it at least ten times already....Currently I am running a Airreak Carbon ROM with the SPB shell added. I am seriously a junkie and hooke on this phone.

If anyone knows where I can find this wicked clock widget that looks like old vacuum tubes with orange light up numbers I would appreciate the help.

Keep up all the great work junkies!
Joe

parna1973
11-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Just got a Omnia I910 last week and I have flashed it at least ten times already....Currently I am running a Airreak Carbon ROM with the SPB shell added. I am seriously a junkie and hooke on this phone.

If anyone knows where I can find this wicked clock widget that looks like old vacuum tubes with orange light up numbers I would appreciate the help.

Keep up all the great work junkies!
Joe

This is not a request thread try to keep thread on topic..this is a Spb Mobile Shell 435 SKINs Fast Switch customization thread thnxs...

CYBER WEESJE
11-20-2009, 09:25 AM
bump bump new releas added 452

grtz cyber weesje
senior admin@spj

livinlifes2shor
11-21-2009, 10:50 AM
ok I am asking a dump question but the touch pro 2 isnt it wqvga? which version would I use thanks!

CYBER WEESJE
11-21-2009, 10:54 AM
ok I am asking a dump question but the touch pro 2 isnt it wqvga? which version would I use thanks!

Hi the touch pro 2 is wvga attach above you need file 4.5 and the update 452 Theres a readme in the file folder

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

freshboi101
12-11-2009, 08:19 PM
Great post! downloading now!