PDA

View Full Version : [RELEASE] Death Note SPB 3 QVGA WQVGA by ludo925

CYBER WEESJE
06-14-2009, 01:40 PM
HI GUYS I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS THEME MADE BY LUDO925
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/6319/screen02u.pnghttp://img40.imageshack.us/img40/1201/screen03qho.pnghttp://img95.imageshack.us/img95/5466/screen04o.png

source themes by ludo925
www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/index.php/topic

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t19/Nubb1ns/PAdownload.png

GokuSS3
06-14-2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks for the post Weesje and is a great Anime also lol !!!

ludo925
06-27-2009, 05:12 AM
The real creator of this theme is me and if you want to download please go to www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/index.php/topic, 1910.0.html and not here. Thank you for your compreantion

CYBER WEESJE
06-27-2009, 05:14 AM
the real creator of this theme is me and if you want to download please go to www.mobilecustom.fr/forum/index.php/topic, 1910.0.html and not here. Thank you for your compreantion

hi whe posted the links where the themes is from and give credit and to you have to join members software to vieuw them and plz stop posting msg like 5 times the same thing on the boards

grtz cyber weesje
moderator@spj

ludo925
06-27-2009, 05:20 AM
the diference is that we are not asking for donations for our work has comtrairement you we volle without permition the editor

CYBER WEESJE
06-27-2009, 05:27 AM
the diference is that we are not asking for donations for our work has comtrairement you we volle without permition the editor

hi whe dont ask for donations for your themes? whe respect the designer of these themes whe always rever it comes from mobilcustom.fr but since none of the members now french its easyer to hosted files here oke if you whant in the future to releas your themes here feel free to do so and you can also ask for donations and you will get a lot of response since whe are very big community so welcome you here ludo925

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

ludo925
06-27-2009, 06:03 AM
No probleme but ask permission before posteret and ofen you forget to meter the author's name... I don't minde of put my work here but a lot of people on MC don't speak english so they can't... And then we have a english selection on MC so what is the probleme for people who don't speak french?

CYBER WEESJE
06-27-2009, 06:14 AM
No probleme but ask permission before posteret and ofen you forget to meter the author's name... I don't minde of put my work here but a lot of people on MC don't speak english so they can't... And then we have a english selection on MC so what is the probleme for people who don't speak french?

oke so feel fro to posted it here your very welcome look forward to see new themes that you made you got mad skills al themes are giving credit to the designer and link is posted if whe mist one but i doubt it feel free to post msg and i edit thread for you so whe can change this

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

ludo925
06-27-2009, 06:38 AM
Here I have a question: I have a friend (DjOuBhAa) who you have taken all the issues from their website: www.djoubhaaskins.com and when he you asked for explanation he was banished ... and another (utopiaet) whose name is blocked at registration. These are all of great skin so if you can bring them back ..

CYBER WEESJE
06-27-2009, 06:57 AM
Here I have a question: I have a friend (DjOuBhAa) who you have taken all the issues from their website: www.djoubhaaskins.com and when he you asked for explanation he was banished ... and another (utopiaet) whose name is blocked at registration. These are all of great skin so if you can bring them back ..

hi i now about DjOuBhAa ban it will be dropt in day he has had contact whit the owner of the site why he whas banned for 2 days i see about the uptopiat also whe have np whit any of you becomming a full member whe will get this sorted out EDIT* utopiaet name is not in register here he is not banned unless he use ohter nickname

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

iamdasht19
06-27-2009, 12:27 PM
if you join the groups you will see that all are linked back to you and your page where you all vcan get your donations and we dont ask for donations on others work so dont know what the deal is.... we give credit to you for the work as easily seen in the first post and link tothe original page.... its a freeware and a freeware can be posted anywhere... djoubja went off on a nut for no reason saying they werent linked asnd credit wasnt given even though his name was in the title and the description... hell i got my stuff posted by others at different places and they give credit to me with no links even and im happy since my name is on it and they arent trying to steal my work..... i think you guys have to grow up and realize jsut because you psoted something up and made a theme doesnt mean you can stop it from being spread on the nert.... i guarntee that at your site and djoubja's site i can find stuff from here.... tell me you dont ahve a probex theme over there.... ytou cant because you do and i have seen it myself so shoudl i go over there and ***** since probex is smartphonejunkie only..... want me to make 5 posts yelling and screaming like a little *****?