PDA

View Full Version : [RELEASE] PacMan105 (Android NEW 15/11

CYBER WEESJE
07-04-2009, 01:54 PM
http://images.intomobile.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/pacman-on-android.jpg

Android platform. It would be hard to imagine that anyone owning an Android phone or anyone for that matter could be unfamiliar with Pacman. For those of you who somehow fit into this category, Pacman is a game of strategy where you must lead Pacman around the board, eating all the dots on the level without getting hit by the ghosts.

The control scheme for this game is excellent. You can either use the on screen joystick to make your moves or you can use the trackball. Either control scheme is very responsive and adds to the enjoyment of the game.

Pacman offers tons of levels and you can always replay a level in order to get a higher score. This is a must have game for anyone with an Android phone, especially considering it costs $7.99 on the iPhone and android

NEW
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MRNPLIWZ

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

iamdasht19
08-02-2009, 09:01 PM
just like the classic like we all expect not that 3d b/s thats not necessary. this si a great game for one reason alone... not only does it support trackball motions, and on screen joystick (arcade style look) but it also supports accelerometer :) got to love the optins that gices you to play the game and hey are easily switchable from the setting page. i really like the thought of all the different ways of controlling pac, good idea by the developer sicne its always nice to switch it up

CYBER WEESJE
08-13-2009, 03:35 AM
just like the classic like we all expect not that 3d b/s thats not necessary. This si a great game for one reason alone... Not only does it support trackball motions, and on screen joystick (arcade style look) but it also supports accelerometer :) got to love the optins that gices you to play the game and hey are easily switchable from the setting page. I really like the thought of all the different ways of controlling pac, good idea by the developer sicne its always nice to switch it up

thanks bro for the review and i update whit new one

grtz cyber weesje
administrator@spj

Jjday7
08-13-2009, 10:20 PM
I appreciate all your work CYBER WEESJE and DASH

iamdasht19
11-14-2009, 06:45 PM
can we get a reup please

CYBER WEESJE
11-14-2009, 06:59 PM
can we get a reup please