PDA

View Full Version : [UPDATES] (July 9th 2009) NeoTitanium Rev10 (QVGA Portrait Landscape) 15/07

jr5416
07-08-2009, 11:54 AM
NeoTitanium Rev.4 is released.

Dont take for this thanks to drk for this over at XDA

It has support for CCom, CVolume, CMultiClock, CHome, CClock, TitaniumWeather, OperaFavs, GPrograms, CTwitter, CFacebook, ArteseaTwitter, and many more.
The Plugin most be installed for them to work.
The attached ZIP has my Windows Mobile 6.5 Theme shown in the Screenshot, the NeoTitanium cab, and the CMultiClock cab.

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m240/drkfngthdragnlrd/Screen01-32.jpghttp://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m240/drkfngthdragnlrd/Screen02-8.jpg

In order to change to analog clock in CMultiClock, click the setting softkey to tell the script to change. Then, open the registry Extensibility Value and change "Neo" to "NeoAnalog". It's at the very end of the value.

My original post in the Kaiser Section can be found here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=502504

Rev.3 still exist in my Mediafire folder in linked in my Sig.

Update Log:
Rev.5
Added Support for CLauncher, CS2P, & TWolf Multiplugin.

Rev.6
Updated CMultiClock Layout for v0.9.1. CMultiClock has Transparent & Red Clock built in now. No need to add skin.

Rev.7
Fixed AM/PM bug in CMultiClock plus made it use images instead of text for AM/PM.
Fixed Static Slider Icons so they are all "truely" static.

Original Link:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=534553

CYBER WEESJE
07-09-2009, 08:20 AM
bump bump new releas addet to the first posted

grtz cyber weesje
moderator@spj

jr5416
07-15-2009, 02:51 PM
(July 15th 2009) NeoTitanium Rev1.0 (Now w/Buttons - QVGA Portrait & Landscape ONLY)

NeoTitanium Rev1.0 is released.

Rev.8
Fixed Script bug in CMulticlock CAB. Make sure to uninstall old versions first.
Added Glowing Slider Icon, when you press the slider it'll now glow red.

Rev.9
Added Missed Calls/Voicemail/SMS/MMS/Email Notifications to CMulticlock.
NOTE1: Both Rev.9 and CMulticlock must be reinstalled.
NOTE2: If there's no text next to the notification icons, you device ROM uses different registry for the Notification than. I'll write a walkthrough later on how to edit the script to change this registry if this is the case.
NOTE3: On Soft Reset, The Phone count will loose it's # text. This is normal as the registry being read by Mortscript gets deleted by WM on Soft Reset if it = 0. When you get a new missed call, it'll come back.
Added CHome Settings Plugin Fix CAB to the ZIP.
The CMultiClock Skin CAB is included in the ZIP.

Rev1.0
Added buttons to CMulticlock. (Buttons are binded for Call History/Phone App/SMS Inbox/OutLook Accout List/Analog&Digital Display Switch/AM/PM Display Switch & can be changed through registry [HKLM:Software\Microsoft\CHome\CMultiClock - Values with bt#_link = app url/Values bt#_parameter = app arguements])
Fixed Analog/Digital Display Switch, no more need to edit registry manually.

CYBER WEESJE
07-15-2009, 03:03 PM
(July 15th 2009) NeoTitanium Rev1.0 (Now w/Buttons - QVGA Portrait & Landscape ONLY)

NeoTitanium Rev1.0 is released.

Rev.8
Fixed Script bug in CMulticlock CAB. Make sure to uninstall old versions first.
Added Glowing Slider Icon, when you press the slider it'll now glow red.

Rev.9
Added Missed Calls/Voicemail/SMS/MMS/Email Notifications to CMulticlock.
NOTE1: Both Rev.9 and CMulticlock must be reinstalled.
NOTE2: If there's no text next to the notification icons, you device ROM uses different registry for the Notification than. I'll write a walkthrough later on how to edit the script to change this registry if this is the case.
NOTE3: On Soft Reset, The Phone count will loose it's # text. This is normal as the registry being read by Mortscript gets deleted by WM on Soft Reset if it = 0. When you get a new missed call, it'll come back.
Added CHome Settings Plugin Fix CAB to the ZIP.
The CMultiClock Skin CAB is included in the ZIP.

Rev1.0
Added buttons to CMulticlock. (Buttons are binded for Call History/Phone App/SMS Inbox/OutLook Accout List/Analog&Digital Display Switch/AM/PM Display Switch & can be changed through registry [HKLM:Software\Microsoft\CHome\CMultiClock - Values with bt#_link = app url/Values bt#_parameter = app arguements])
Fixed Analog/Digital Display Switch, no more need to edit registry manually.

he bro thread updated

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ