PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think Of SPJ??

iamdasht19
08-27-2007, 07:26 PM
tell us what you think here.......... good or bad we want to hear from you....... staff you can reply to this also...

Gadgetgirl
08-27-2007, 07:35 PM
I love it here! :) Cool people, great programs...what's more to ask for?

iamdasht19
08-27-2007, 08:14 PM
thanks for the kind words if there is anrything that you would like to add or change just speak up and we'll take it into consideration

lalo41
08-27-2007, 08:43 PM
i think spj is great the only problem dash is gay lol jk :] XD

iamdasht19
08-27-2007, 08:45 PM
wow you and the gay jokes...... man oh man its all good lalo just wait

lalo41
08-27-2007, 08:46 PM
lol jk bro

iamdasht19
08-27-2007, 08:47 PM
its all good lol i know you just messin

Psycho
02-19-2008, 11:52 PM
This is an amazing site for people of all technical skills. The HTC Touch is my first smart phone, I was lost.. mainly because it is so different from a normal phone, but with the guidance from this site, I have learned how to use it, and use it well! You guys respond to my questions quicker than any other forum. Without SMJ my touch would be a great phone, with SMJ it is an |_|b3r 1337 ph0|\|3 (uber elite phone)! Thanks guys! You rule! I'm hoping that someday I will be able to answer questions on smart phones.... but until that day I bow down to your knowledge! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

iamdasht19
02-20-2008, 12:01 AM
This is an amazing site for people of all technical skills. The HTC Touch is my first smart phone, I was lost.. mainly because it is so different from a normal phone, but with the guidance from this site, I have learned how to use it, and use it well! You guys respond to my questions quicker than any other forum. Without SMJ my touch would be a great phone, with SMJ it is an |_|b3r 1337 ph0|\|3 (uber elite phone)! Thanks guys! You rule! I'm hoping that someday I will be able to answer questions on smart phones.... but until that day I bow down to your knowledge! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Thanks for the words and we all started somewhere. i got my first ppc just about 1.5 years ago and helped buid this site with the cofounder and owner cOdez just short months after... ouwill getthe hang of it and will learn how to do all the sruff we do. ll you need to do is keep reading up and learnig and you will be fine.

kaos
02-20-2008, 10:00 AM
i like to think cause of my ability and experience with dos,linux,and windows.Gave me the ability to learn ppc programing so fast.I also owe apart of that to dashy.For it was his you tube video's that ignited the interest in having the baddest ppc in all the land.To be a successful site I have learned in my travels requires two things. one a good staff. two good members. So far spj is right on track.with the making to be a site to reckon with.Not to mention that kaos guy total kicks butt. lol:yahoo:

puertoblack2003
02-20-2008, 03:30 PM
well guys all comments are greatly appreciated. As some of you guys know i was running ptechcentral for about 2 years when i noticed that the iden community was falling to newer technology for mobile phones. a the gsm networks was improving dash was the one that came up with the name i believe if i remember he had others names, but spj kinda came out more with the greed of knowledge to learn and mod our phones. And that we are Junkies...lol

But i see that ppc technology will be out more..then other smaller technology..and it takes the people to build the board and the staff....so we all should be credited

peace.

BiG JeW
02-23-2008, 04:32 PM
spj id the best thing! SPJ has the best TEAM players and I have been checkin out other sites similar to this one, but they can't come close to SPJ!

GigoloGen
03-20-2008, 03:18 PM
I like the site easy to search and find the information you need to enhance your phone. Keep up the good work.

dskrtnsanity
03-27-2008, 11:46 PM
i always find wat im lookin' for here. its great :D staff here at SPJ are top notch

robp23
03-28-2008, 12:06 AM
Hands down, the best site around for PPC stuff. Its not even a question.

Todesengel
03-31-2008, 11:47 PM
i love smartphonejunkie

iamdasht19
04-01-2008, 12:03 AM
I hate to be the one to break your bubble and leave some negative feedback. But... this is by far the worst vbulletin site I have ever seen. Its much too crowded, there are so many mods done to this vb installation that there are bugs everywhere. This site is easy to use for very very very technical inclined people. But for the general public, which are not coders, which would like to read your forum to learn to mod their smart phone. I found this site on digg while researching the mogul that I am thinking about picking up tomorrow. It was posted in the comments, on a thread.

The sites just much too crowded, and I'm sure could be cleaned up quite a bit and bugs fixed. If this site was a childs bedroom, it would be a 5yr olds bedroom.

And another thing, have some consistency with your files. Get some orginal content and quit posting what you find out on the net. Open a rapidshare account, if you find the .wav files or whatever files you want. Zip em all and upload them then link them. They are such small files, and I found myself listening to a lot of the wav files on the site, but it seemed like every file needed a different program to open it. I saw zips, wavs, rars... This whole post is derived from the first 3minutes on your site, which is not good. I found your feedback thread, and figured as harsh as it is, it's not to be negative. I believe this site could go far. And for some strange reason... I don't think this site has as many users as it says...

are you kidding me bro. thjis site isnt crowded and there are no errors... if there is take a screenie and prove it.... also the site isnt anywhere close to a 5 yearls old room and the information on the site is like any other site taken from other places and found on the internet. thats how everything on every site is. annd that last part with the members it is real and you can suck a dick for that comment. well actually since you dont like this place much im just gonna ban you so you dont come back since you are calling us out as being frauds.... all the stuff up to the last part was fine and would like to hear it to see what we can change to make better, but when you call us liars and accusing os of fake members, that shit doesnt fly with me or the other members here that know how great the site is. so guess we wont bew seeing you around here anymore since ban is effective now.

robp23
04-01-2008, 12:24 AM
I dont even get his post. I have never had a hard time finding something on this site, nor have I had any errors that were server sided( if I had a error it was because of my firewall). I have a strange feeling he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about.

The members thing...........what would make a person base a stupid claim. What a nutsack.

Rob

iamdasht19
04-01-2008, 12:25 AM
I dont even get his post. I have never had a hard time finding something on this site, nor have I had any errors that were server sided( if I had a error it was because of my firewall). I have a strange feeling he doesnt know what the hell he is talking about.

The members thing...........what would make a person base a stupid claim. What a nutsack.

Rob

lol thats what i am saying.

Doc
04-01-2008, 12:31 AM
lol thats what i am saying.

Yeah that was a waste of typing:097:..excuse my french.lol

broSki
04-02-2008, 12:58 AM
Hey junkiez first of all I wanna say for all the haters suc* a coc# and hate the player not the game....when I first came to this site I had a really hard time on how to flash and what was a cab and exe file but threw time and some cursing from some of the members here I learned...If your too sensitive get out or get banned homies. Second of all this site is REAL and not made with fake gestures, if a person helping u out is pissed then he will let u kno b/c stuff isnt as hard as it seems, search is the best thing not double posting and posting help threads in the programs section or taking a thread off its subject ( well me, dash,jews,kaos,puertoblack2003,venum kinda do it but its b/c we make jokes lol..u guys are the best man for real). And you will not only learn about your ppc's but if your really into this site you can find out much more info like im learning how to mod my ps3 and I learned where to get warez for my PC and laptop..

FOR ME REALNESS IS CLEANLINESS AND STOP THE *****ASNESS THIS SITE IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO CAN BAN YOU PERMANENTLY( kaos proved it to me he found out where I was lol) LIKE I SAID *GET OUT OR GET BANNED*

LUV YA MY FELLOW JUNKIESS :cin-cin:

iamdasht19
04-02-2008, 01:05 AM
Hey junkiez first of all I wanna say for all the haters suc* a coc# and hate the player not the game....when I first came to this site I had a really hard time on how to flash and what was a cab and exe file but threw time and some cursing from some of the members here I learned...If your too sensitive get out or get banned homies. Second of all this site is REAL and not made with fake gestures, if a person helping u out is pissed then he will let u kno b/c stuff isnt as hard as it seems, search is the best thing not double posting and posting help threads in the programs section or taking a thread off its subject ( well me, dash,jews,kaos,puertoblack2003,venum kinda do it but its b/c we make jokes lol..u guys are the best man for real). And you will not only learn about your ppc's but if your really into this site you can find out much more info like im learning how to mod my ps3 and I learned where to get warez for my PC and laptop..

FOR ME REALNESS IS CLEANLINESS AND STOP THE *****ASNESS THIS SITE IS FULL OF PEOPLE WHO CAN BAN YOU PERMANENTLY( kaos proved it to me he found out where I was lol) LIKE I SAID *GET OUT OR GET BANNED*

LUV YA MY FELLOW JUNKIESS :cin-cin:

all i can say is TESTIFY BRUDDA

broSki
04-02-2008, 01:09 AM
all i can say is TESTIFY BRUDDA

Word bro I got pissed how that yuppy up top tried to play all of us im getting pissed :MEGA1:

puertoblack2003
04-02-2008, 02:21 AM
lol..its funny he just registered that day around 12:00am and then for him to make that comments at 1:23am was stupid...just another haterz from the badlands...he's hating because we are strong....

there will be haterz trying to crap this board... and thanks for your comments

BiG JeW
04-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Ya KnoW!!! What i think is without hatters you wouldn amount to anything. So let them hate. Thats there Job!! Here a SpJ we know how much Spj has the ppc world on lock. We dont have to prove anything, so BANNED EM and keep it pushin round here!! LoL... Me feelings towrds SPJ couldnt be any better then you put it!! Thanks for the Shot OUT!! One Love plus One Love makes 2!!

devz3ro
04-03-2008, 05:08 PM
sweet, i'm loving the user interface, a lot more easier to search for "threads"
I am registered to xda-developers and find that useful, but not user friendly as SPJ, good work!:banger:

iamdasht19
04-03-2008, 08:05 PM
sweet, i'm loving the user interface, a lot more easier to search for "threads"
I am registered to xda-developers and find that useful, but not user friendly as SPJ, good work!:banger:

finally!!!! most people say it is a hard interface but i find it vey easy... im glad that im not alone.

dawishmaker
06-17-2008, 05:20 AM
Posted via Mobile Device I'm new to the site and I really haven't figured out how to do everything but from what i've seen it's pretty good. I'm having some problems with trying to change themes, like trying to get my mogul to look like DASH's. But the site is pretty easy to understan. I'm struggling because this is my first PPC so I'm kinda like a lil kid in a candy store. A lot of things look good on here just wish I could get them to look and run like they are supposed to... Butta I like the site.

willmatic08
06-17-2008, 07:24 PM
personally u got xda,ppcgeeks,lakeridge and the list goes on but me, i always find my way home, feel me. spj holds this sh%t down with out a doubt got madd love for u dudes,ive learned more here in afew months then i've pretty much ever learned anywhere else n dats real talk,"KISS DA RING IT'Z A SPJ THING".

TAR
06-17-2008, 07:38 PM
nothing better than spj

mykela25
06-17-2008, 07:45 PM
Ok, here it goes...good, bad and indifferent. And I will say beforehand, Im responding to this b4 I read any of the responses bc I dont want my opinion to be warped by reading what others say....

Im actually part of 4 different forum like this (specific to PPC's Treo's Win Mob Devices) and this site is by far the best! I love the staff, members are cool and friendly and you have pretty much everything I cud want and desire for my device. But...there is one small thing. The staff is great and helpful however I do think at times (not always) you guys could be a little more "gentle" in how you come across to people. Daddy, u know Im referring to you lol. I know (because I have managed a site b4) that its aggravating as hell to have the same question posed 13 times just worded a different way. And you guys get sick of it, that I understand, however u knew that was gonna be the role when u took this gig, right? If u play teacher, expect the students to have questions. Sometimes what I think you guys fail to realize is that us little people dont know the inner working of things like you so what is second nature to YOU is like chinese arithmetic to us.

Sometimes I just browse thru threads reading and seeing responses and sometimes you guys are kinda hard on us in your responses. If you see the same question being asked 5 times, perhaps instead of the reason being that we "just arent getting it", maybe its that youre not being clear enough in your response, eh? Let face facts, if someone wants something they dont usually wanna go search thru a million threads to find it, they want an answer right then and there and while I understand that may not always be possible theres always a polite way of saying that. You can tell a person to '"**** off" but if u say it in the right way, it wont be offensive. Its not WHAT you say but HOW you say it. Now I must admit that I think the response towards females is quite a bit different than your responses to males. Maybe bc theres so few of us u dont wanna scare us away lol. But I think that if me or Simply asked a question you guys wudnt be nearly as hard on us as u wud be to one of the guys, and trust, Im not complaining about that! I like my differentiation! hahahaha. I love the way that guys joke and play around on the site. That makes things easier and smoother. Like I said, its just my personal observation that sometimes you guys are a little "rough" and though I understand where it comes from, but someone else may not. But in spite of that small issue, it still doesnt take away from the fact that overall this is one of the most awesome, helpful and informative sites that Ive ever been so I give kudos to you all for making that happen. :smile_mini2:

BiG JeW
06-17-2008, 07:51 PM
Ok, here it goes...good, bad and indifferent. And I will say beforehand, Im responding to this b4 I read any of the responses bc I dont want my opinion to be warped by reading what others say....

Im actually part of 4 different forum like this (specific to PPC's Treo's Win Mob Devices) and this site is by far the best! I love the staff, members are cool and friendly and you have pretty much everything I cud want and desire for my device. But...there is one small thing. The staff is great and helpful however I do think at times (not always) you guys could be a little more "gentle" in how you come across to people. Daddy, u know Im referring to you lol. I know (because I have managed a site b4) that its aggravating as hell to have the same question posed 13 times just worded a different way. And you guys get sick of it, that I understand, however u knew that was gonna be the role when u took this gig, right? If u play teacher, expect the students to have questions. Sometimes what I think you guys fail to realize is that us little people dont know the inner working of things like you so what is second nature to YOU is like chinese arithmetic to us.

Sometimes I just browse thru threads reading and seeing responses and sometimes you guys are kinda hard on us in your responses. If you see the same question being asked 5 times, perhaps instead of the reason being that we "just arent getting it", maybe its that youre not being clear enough in your response, eh? Let face facts, if someone wants something they dont usually wanna go search thru a million threads to find it, they want an answer right then and there and while I understand that may not always be possible theres always a polite way of saying that. You can tell a person to '"**** off" but if u say it in the right way, it wont be offensive. Its not WHAT you say but HOW you say it. Now I must admit that I think the response towards females is quite a bit different than your responses to males. Maybe bc theres so few of us u dont wanna scare us away lol. But I think that if me or Simply asked a question you guys wudnt be nearly as hard on us as u wud be to one of the guys, and trust, Im not complaining about that! I like my differentiation! hahahaha. I love the way that guys joke and play around on the site. That makes things easier and smoother. Like I said, its just my personal observation that sometimes you guys are a little "rough" and though I understand where it comes from, but someone else may not. But in spite of that small issue, it still doesnt take away from the fact that overall this is one of the most awesome, helpful and informative sites that Ive ever been so I give kudos to you all for making that happen. :smile_mini2:
LMAO!! Whos the daddy again?? thanks for letting us know what you think!

mykela25
06-17-2008, 07:57 PM
LMAO!! Whos the daddy again?? thanks for letting us know what you think!

lol.... *looking over my shoulder* YOU are my KING but D/\SH is DADDY lol (running to hide)

BiG JeW
06-17-2008, 08:00 PM
lol.... *looking over my shoulder* YOU are my KING but D/\SH is DADDY lol (running to hide)
DAMN!!! Like that! Only daddy could handle you and i dont think Dash has it in him. So there can only be one Daddy! "Not looking over the shoulder"! :lol: :jew4:

mykela25
06-17-2008, 08:05 PM
DAMN!!! Like that! Only daddy could handle you and i dont think Dash has it in him. So there can only be one Daddy! "Not looking over the shoulder"! :lol: :jew4:

LMAOOOOO!!! I can do nothing but sit in utter silence.

See, THIS is why I love this site!! Never anywhere else wud I succumb to being "owned" but when u put it like that, wooo weee! lol.

BiG JeW
06-17-2008, 08:06 PM
LMAOOOOO!!! I can do nothing but sit in utter silence.

See, THIS is why I love this site!! Never anywhere else wud I succumb to being "owned" but when u put it like that, wooo weee! lol.
LMAO! Glad you like us here but you and i know who is the real Daddy!! :wink:

iamdasht19
06-18-2008, 01:16 AM
LMAO! Glad you like us here but you and i know who is the real Daddy!! :wink:

IM DA REAL DADDY!!!!!!!! AND SHE SAID IT LOUD AND CLEAR MANY NIGHTS IN THE PAST AND FUTURE!!!!....... sorry i let the secret out gurl....

BiG JeW
06-18-2008, 11:57 AM
IM DA REAL DADDY!!!!!!!! AND SHE SAID IT LOUD AND CLEAR MANY NIGHTS IN THE PAST AND FUTURE!!!!....... sorry i let the secret out gurl....
DASH she would swallow you up and spit you out. :lol:

worldwide
06-18-2008, 12:44 PM
Sorry don't mean to interrupt yall's 3-way but I have to say my peace, when I first purchased my mogul back in feb I did'nt know what I really bought did'nt really care it just looked fancy and I wanted to outdo my girl's phone but i'm a game junkie on any platform, It only had like two games on it, not good so im searching the 'nets looking for free games cause Handmark wanted a grip for 1 game and i come across yall's youtube videos im' like damn this phone could do all that? so I go to your website sign up and got semi-flamed for posting in the wrong area for UL lol! In the two months I've been a member here my device has gone from a base model car to a luxury model with an AMG motor! when out in public people just stare at my baby. With that I wanna say your site is by far the best for support and apps. with your quick responses and everything keep up the good work!!!

raybond25
06-23-2008, 08:09 AM
I'll start by saying that SPJ kicks ass!!

Now I haven't been here long but in the two 1/2 months I've been here I've learned loads from all of you. Looking back on my first post (it's painful lol) it was a dumb general question like "how do i make my phone look like dash's does in his youtube vids. lol i know. Luckily D/\SH musta got some the day before because he didn't flame me but just told me to search and pointed me towards the themes section. LOL. But, yeah i have learned so much in a short time and am now staff lol, my friends find it sorta funny that I can be staff here, that is until I show them what I can do lmao. It's such a great experience here and I love it. Seeing as I don't have much to do living out here in the boonies of Canada I got loads of time to spend on the boards, helping out where I can and posting whatever I've found elsewhere lately. I also can't get out much bc i have to be home to help out my pops who has a rare disease called Primary Central Nervous System Vasculitis which has confined him to pretty much sticking out in our house for the last five years :triste: (if you wanna know more check out this link http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/central_nervous_system_vasculitis/rheumatology_overview.aspx) But all in all I've had a great experience here at SPJ and now count many of you among my friends. I look forward to further contributing to SPJ.

Ray

iamdasht19
06-23-2008, 03:10 PM
I'll start by saying that SPJ kicks ass!!

Now I haven't been here long but in the two 1/2 months I've been here I've learned loads from all of you. Looking back on my first post (it's painful lol) it was a dumb general question like "how do i make my phone look like dash's does in his youtube vids. lol i know. Luckily D/\SH musta got some the day before because he didn't flame me but just told me to search and pointed me towards the themes section. LOL. But, yeah i have learned so much in a short time and am now staff lol, my friends find it sorta funny that I can be staff here, that is until I show them what I can do lmao. It's such a great experience here and I love it. Seeing as I don't have much to do living out here in the boonies of Canada I got loads of time to spend on the boards, helping out where I can and posting whatever I've found elsewhere lately. I also can't get out much bc i have to be home to help out my pops who has a rare disease called Primary Central Nervous System Vasculitis which has confined him to pretty much sticking out in our house for the last five years :triste: (if you wanna know more check out this link http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/central_nervous_system_vasculitis/rheumatology_overview.aspx) But all in all I've had a great experience here at SPJ and now count many of you among my friends. I look forward to further contributing to SPJ.

Ray

ahhhhhhh ray gonna make me teer up.......... all i can say is your doing a great job bro and keep it up.... well and :ray:

raybond25
06-23-2008, 03:11 PM
ahhhhhhh ray gonna make me teer up.......... all i can say is your doing a great job bro and keep it up.... well and :ray:
lmao thanks a lot dash

sracercelica
06-23-2008, 03:47 PM
This site kicks ass. Period. However, that said, this site is NOT FOR LAZY ASS PEOPLE. People who just want to come in ask a question,get an answer fast and leave. You have to do your part on this site, if you want to learn how to do all this different bad ass shit, then you have to search and read through dozens of post, but in the end it pays off. I remember the first time I wanted to flash my phone, I PM'ed KAOS bout his over the phone modding service, but after thinking about it, I decided to do my own research and do it my self. I spent like six hours (a whole satuday night) doing all my research and downloading all the necessary programs and asking the right questions, and in the end I was able to do it and it felt good. A sense of accomplishment! This site kicks ass!
One thing I would change, is that I dont like that under the "unread post" section it shows all the "welcome threads". For example today I log on and i had 1622 unread post...most of them..."welcome *****"

simplyput3456
06-24-2008, 11:06 AM
Ok here goes...

First of all, this is nothing I haven't said to Dash or anyone else before...but..I want to say it again. I'm saying it as CONSTRUCTIVE feedback & for the site to grow. This site is NOTHING without people loving it & wanted to come back...

I came to this site thru Dash & Kaos and I actually LOVED it when I first came here. My only problem was it was very difficult for me to search & maneuver & understand the site. Thanks to some ONE ON ONE help, I've become alot better at it. Trust me..I would NOT have been able to get thru it WITHOUT the one on one help. MOST of the people are great & MOST of the the staff is helpful..but with ALL THE LOVE I have for SPJ, there are some negatives. I'm sure every site has its drawbacks..but..I would like to say *from my perspective* what some of the negatives are..

#1. Searching: Searching this site is sooo hard. I know many of you say its easy but it's NOT! At least not for me. For example...alot of the things im searching for is mispelled..so, it doesn't come up in the thread. I would have to SNEAK & ask a staff member to help me find something or ask them to send me a cab. This is fine for me because imma girl and you guys are EASIER on us ladies than u are on the guys...

Another thing about searching is not knowing what the item you're searching for is called. You may have seen a youtube video. When I contacted DAsh for my phone..I asked him what the "swirly" thing was called on the phone (ultimate launcher).. typing swirly thing in the search box just doesnt cut it.

Last week I was searching for the barcode program. So I typed barcode in and 5 million pages came up...thats because each thread was edited saying *barcode added*, so it took me 5 million years to find the actual thread I was looking for.

#2: Staff: Now, you guys KNOW I love you, but in my opinion, when someone makes staff their entire attitude changes. They're no longer as friendly as they used to be. Arrogant even... I'm not going to mention any names, but if you guys read thru the threads, you'll know exactly what individuals im talking about. You know its bad when you have people AFRAID to ask questions because they're afraid of getting ripped by staff. You know it's bad WHEN I GET QUESTIONS in my box because someone is afraid to ask & I barely know what the hell i'm doing. I've actually stayed up until about 2pm helping a member whose been here since November of 2007 SEARCH for applications & put things on their phone because he was afraid to ask...Took me awhile because im wet behind the ears myself...but my point is...Isn't staff here to HELP instead of scare its members away. Now don't get me wrong..there are some staff members who are off the freaking chain. You can tell they love what they do & love helping people and are an absolute asset to spj. You know who you are!! But then there are the ones who just like to flaunt their so called power by threatening banning people for having a difference of opinion. It has been my opinion that nothing can get better if you dont' have constructive criticism. Nothing is perfect...so if someone has a difference of opinion, why rip them instead of agreeing to disagree or even trying to see from that individuals perspective. Others threaten to ban when they say they were disrespected but..in order to GET respect , you have to give it...I've seen a couple staff members really rip into someone FIRST then get upset & ban the person that DEFENDED themselves & then turn around & say some stuff like *they should have known better to come @ me and I have the power to ban them*...since when does running people OFF the site benefit spj? Just a thought....

Again..the above doesnt point to ALL of staff, just a couple...

#3 Overall View: SPJ is by far my favorite forum to visit..that's because for the majority the staff is wonderful, the members are wonderful and you have everything anyone could possibly want right here... I've actually referred quite a few people here & almost all of them have been too intimidated to post anything. Some have left & decided to stay @ one of the other HUGE sites because the egos weren't so huge over there. I love you guys, but any site can make improvements...

Hope too many of you werent offended..but if you WERE offended, then ur probably one fo the arrogant ego's I was speaking about...

Love ya...~A~

Mandingo
06-24-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm becoming an SPJ Old G, Back when Tigerz and Dash was the only one with the most modz (KAoS was here and there). 90% of what i learned about Modz, warez site, downloading, etc came from this site. I've been on a lot of site and your by far the most patience, helpful, and responsive. Like to thank you guy's for the knowledge.

On the other end, like myleka25 truthfully put in her first post. a lot thing I don't need to remention. I think constructive critisizm is good with out STAFF waving the BANN or KICK phrase around trying to scare people. Sometimes you have bad day's (In your REAL LIFE) just like everyone else, but direct it else where not here. I've noticed a couple of people on there "period" at times. Thats not cool, If I'm a paid member and donate. (Not talking about myself) Staff and PEOPLE make this site. Staff with help, modz, and donation. People with there help,Modz, and donation. Lets keep it going

You have some new staff that are really contributing Smassalee for example I'm a loyal Junkie......keep up the good work.

raybond25
06-24-2008, 11:36 AM
Ok here goes...

First of all, this is nothing I haven't said to Dash or anyone else before...but..I want to say it again. I'm saying it as CONSTRUCTIVE feedback & for the site to grow. This site is NOTHING without people loving it & wanted to come back...

I came to this site thru Dash & Kaos and I actually LOVED it when I first came here. My only problem was it was very difficult for me to search & maneuver & understand the site. Thanks to some ONE ON ONE help, I've become alot better at it. Trust me..I would NOT have been able to get thru it WITHOUT the one on one help. MOST of the people are great & MOST of the the staff is helpful..but with ALL THE LOVE I have for SPJ, there are some negatives. I'm sure every site has its drawbacks..but..I would like to say *from my perspective* what some of the negatives are..

#1. Searching: Searching this site is sooo hard. I know many of you say its easy but it's NOT! At least not for me. For example...alot of the things im searching for is mispelled..so, it doesn't come up in the thread. I would have to SNEAK & ask a staff member to help me find something or ask them to send me a cab. This is fine for me because imma girl and you guys are EASIER on us ladies than u are on the guys...

Another thing about searching is not knowing what the item you're searching for is called. You may have seen a youtube video. When I contacted DAsh for my phone..I asked him what the "swirly" thing was called on the phone (ultimate launcher).. typing swirly thing in the search box just doesnt cut it.

Last week I was searching for the barcode program. So I typed barcode in and 5 million pages came up...thats because each thread was edited saying *barcode added*, so it took me 5 million years to find the actual thread I was looking for.

#2: Staff: Now, you guys KNOW I love you, but in my opinion, when someone makes staff their entire attitude changes. They're no longer as friendly as they used to be. Arrogant even... I'm not going to mention any names, but if you guys read thru the threads, you'll know exactly what individuals im talking about. You know its bad when you have people AFRAID to ask questions because they're afraid of getting ripped by staff. You know it's bad WHEN I GET QUESTIONS in my box because someone is afraid to ask & I barely know what the hell i'm doing. I've actually stayed up until about 2pm helping a member whose been here since November of 2007 SEARCH for applications & put things on their phone because he was afraid to ask...Took me awhile because im wet behind the ears myself...but my point is...Isn't staff here to HELP instead of scare its members away. Now don't get me wrong..there are some staff members who are off the freaking chain. You can tell they love what they do & love helping people and are an absolute asset to spj. You know who you are!! But then there are the ones who just like to flaunt their so called power by threatening banning people for having a difference of opinion. It has been my opinion that nothing can get better if you dont' have constructive criticism. Nothing is perfect...so if someone has a difference of opinion, why rip them instead of agreeing to disagree or even trying to see from that individuals perspective. Others threaten to ban when they say they were disrespected but..in order to GET respect , you have to give it...I've seen a couple staff members really rip into someone FIRST then get upset & ban the person that DEFENDED themselves & then turn around & say some stuff like *they should have known better to come @ me and I have the power to ban them*...since when does running people OFF the site benefit spj? Just a thought....

Again..the above doesnt point to ALL of staff, just a couple...

#3 Overall View: SPJ is by far my favorite forum to visit..that's because for the majority the staff is wonderful, the members are wonderful and you have everything anyone could possibly want right here... I've actually referred quite a few people here & almost all of them have been too intimidated to post anything. Some have left & decided to stay @ one of the other HUGE sites because the egos weren't so huge over there. I love you guys, but any site can make improvements...

Hope too many of you werent offended..but if you WERE offended, then ur probably one fo the arrogant ego's I was speaking about...

Love ya...~A~
thanks for the post...i also believe that this is a small problem in some instances but it's also one that can be easily rectified. hopefully this might help tone these instances down a bit

BigAJ
06-25-2008, 11:35 PM
THIS SITE IS THE SHIT.!!!!!!!http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee284/adjim_1200/spj.png

ur_next15
06-30-2008, 02:59 AM
it's BALLIN :)

bryguy86
07-02-2008, 03:20 PM
I have a sprint touch ppc and had really no idea on how to customize themes or update rom or anything..... Well thanks to DASH's you tube vids and all you staff working hard together and anserwing all our questions so fast, SPJ is the best PPC information site on the web. THANKS GUYS!!!! YOU ROCK!!! :yahoo:

puertoblack2003
07-02-2008, 03:57 PM
I have a sprint touch ppc and had really no idea on how to customize themes or update rom or anything..... Well thanks to DASH's you tube vids and all you staff working hard together and anserwing all our questions so fast, SPJ is the best PPC information site on the web. THANKS GUYS!!!! YOU ROCK!!! :yahoo:

raybond25
07-02-2008, 03:59 PM
ummm i dont think he was asking for support puertoblack2003...he said "I have a sprint touch ppc and HAD really no idea on how to customize themes or update rom or anything" when he says he HAD no idea it implies that we have helped him do so...at least thats how i read it

puertoblack2003
07-02-2008, 04:00 PM
ummm i dont think he was asking for support puertoblack2003...he said "I have a sprint touch ppc and HAD really no idea on how to customize themes or update rom or anything" when he says he HAD no idea it implies that we have helped him do so...at least thats how i read it

disregard bro...don't know what im smoking wrong post....

ohthebaby
07-02-2008, 06:59 PM
this is coming from a once total noob with ppc phones spj thought me all i know and was always willing to help no matter how retarted the problem/question was so +1 for u guys this is a great site with great people hope it never changes.......dash ty for always answerign my threads in like 30sek bro good looks ;)

halfdanarson
07-02-2008, 08:43 PM
I think it's a great site. I've done some custom rom stuff on my Dell Axim, but nothing on a cell phone. When I got my Touch, I wasn't very sure about what to do on it because it's more complicated. After reading a quite a few threads, I learned what to do and what not to do along with how to do some neat customizing.

I agree that it's sometimes difficult to find thing on the site and I wind up having to search all the open threads for information. Most of has been me learning where things are categorized as opposed to what to search for, but sometimes it's confusing on how the threads are organized.

I love the site and it has been a great help. You guys are great, keep up the good work.

iamdasht19
07-02-2008, 08:48 PM
I think it's a great site. I've done some custom rom stuff on my Dell Axim, but nothing on a cell phone. When I got my Touch, I wasn't very sure about what to do on it because it's more complicated. After reading a quite a few threads, I learned what to do and what not to do along with how to do some neat customizing.

I agree that it's sometimes difficult to find thing on the site and I wind up having to search all the open threads for information. Most of has been me learning where things are categorized as opposed to what to search for, but sometimes it's confusing on how the threads are organized.

I love the site and it has been a great help. You guys are great, keep up the good work.

thanks for the feedback but whats so confusing???? all the main things you will ever need are locasted right from the side menu..... i dont get how it could get any easier for you to find?

Mac
07-02-2008, 11:04 PM
My lifeline passes through SPJ. The things that I have learned from on this site to the support I have received from Dash and all the members. This is the site of the future. Everything we do on this site is shared with all its members which means that there is an opportunity for all to learn equally and be just as good as the next member. One of the best things I think about this site! Thanks Dash for YouTube videos. You hooked me right in!

raybond25
07-02-2008, 11:06 PM
My lifeline passes through SPJ. The things that I have learned from on this site to the support I have received from Dash and all the members. This is the site of the future. Everything we do on this site is shared with all its members which means that there is an opportunity for all to learn equally and be just as good as the next member. One of the best things I think about this site! Thanks Dash for YouTube videos. You hooked me right in!
thanks for the feedback bro...glad we have managed to create an environment where all members can learn and advance if they want to

jesbeline
07-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Man im so hooked on spj, i dont pay hardly no mind to the other sites... a special thanks two DASH for the videos on youtube bro... that was awesome... i never taught that the mogul 6800 htc could have all them apps on there to add, and i was gonna get a different phone... But now theres nobody in this world thats gonna separate me from my ppc... i luv it thanks to spj... even dough im a newbie to the spj world, i never want to leave this site... U guys ROCK:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

raybond25
07-02-2008, 11:28 PM
Man im so hooked on spj, i dont pay hardly no mind to the other sites... a special thanks two DASH for the videos on youtube bro... that was awesome... i never taught that the mogul 6800 htc could have all them apps on there to add, and i was gonna get a different phone... But now theres nobody in this world thats gonna separate me from my ppc... i luv it thanks to spj... even dough im a newbie to the spj world, i never want to leave this site... U guys ROCK:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
glad to hear it...thanks for the feedback and support

iamdasht19
07-02-2008, 11:30 PM

awwwwww thanks gurl glad to see that there are some females out here starting to mod out their phones.

halfdanarson
07-03-2008, 06:37 PM
thanks for the feedback but whats so confusing???? all the main things you will ever need are locasted right from the side menu..... i dont get how it could get any easier for you to find?

I think most of it is just me learning where to find everything.

The side menu is great, I really like the convience. It took me a couple of visits to notice it and use it.

VenumX
07-03-2008, 06:45 PM
I think most of it is just me learning where to find everything.

The side menu is great, I really like the convience. It took me a couple of visits to notice it and use it.

we get this a lot actually. It does take people a while to find the side menu but once they find it it works great. Maybe we need to make it flash the first time a user signs in :P

iamdasht19
07-03-2008, 06:59 PM
we get this a lot actually. It does take people a while to find the side menu but once they find it it works great. Maybe we need to make it flash the first time a user signs in :P

that wouldnt be a bad idea.... i love the side menu makes stuff so fast to navigate... i have never navigated around any other site which such speed an ease.

halfdanarson
07-03-2008, 07:04 PM

Or maybe a brighter color that draws attention to it? Yellow, orange, orsomething like that.

iamdasht19
07-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Or maybe a brighter color that draws attention to it? Yellow, orange, orsomething like that.

we want itto the match the board and all when pb sees this he will prolly make some changes to it

kid414
07-04-2008, 03:25 AM
I love this site! Props go out to Dash and puertoblack2003 for giving something to do everyday. I sign on whenever I can to see how all rate the new ROMs and programs that come out. I don't say much (becuz of feeling like a NOOB)and not wanting to get cussed out for not searching but just searching and reading the different forums has made it very hard to put down my mogul. Most of the applications work really well. Keep up the good work guys.

halfdanarson
07-04-2008, 06:53 AM
we want itto the match the board and all when pb sees this he will prolly make some changes to it

Yep, wouldn't want it to be off from the overall site design too much. I was looking and the color that the rate the thread bar is would probably work nicely.

Just a suggestion. You guys have got a great color scheme setup and I wouldn't want to see it change too much.

609757aj
07-04-2008, 08:00 AM
If ya cant beat em, join em, SPJ IS KING!!:yahoo::yahoo:

skorpio24
07-04-2008, 08:39 AM
Hello -

I am so new to this so bare w/ me. I've been looking into getting a PPC for a little while now but after few night owl visits to YouTube and seeing Dash's "pimed out mogul" i knew it was a wrap. I went & orded my mogul on 7-2 so it will probably reach me next week cause of holiday:triste:

Keep doing what ya'll do cause can't nobody do it better than u guys
:brows::yahoo::brows::yahoo:

And thats whats up:yahoo:

iamdasht19
07-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Hello -

I am so new to this so bare w/ me. I've been looking into getting a PPC for a little while now but after few night owl visits to YouTube and seeing Dash's "pimed out mogul" i knew it was a wrap. I went & orded my mogul on 7-2 so it will probably reach me next week cause of holiday:triste:

Keep doing what ya'll do cause can't nobody do it better than u guys
:brows::yahoo::brows::yahoo:

And thats whats up:yahoo:

hahaha word no rpoblem girl we will keep it up and you came to the right place for you to get the best mogul for your uses and for showing off of course.

Damdifino
07-04-2008, 03:13 PM
This place is a hoot! I've been lurking here for the past two and a half months trying to re-learn my way around Windows Mobile. Previously, I stopped using the OS after my iPaq broke and I went back to my Palm phone. Then I decided to come back and bought a Mogul with my tax refund. WM has definitely grown up. And all the amusing and insightful posts here make this a website that I visit often.

Helpful stuff!

Hmmm, that's thunder outside,...... not fireworks..... Have a Glorious Fourth everyone! :viannen_28:

iamdasht19
07-04-2008, 06:44 PM
This place is a hoot! I've been lurking here for the past two and a half months trying to re-learn my way around Windows Mobile. Previously, I stopped using the OS after my iPaq broke and I went back to my Palm phone. Then I decided to come back and bought a Mogul with my tax refund. WM has definitely grown up. And all the amusing and insightful posts here make this a website that I visit often.

Helpful stuff!

Hmmm, that's thunder outside,...... not fireworks..... Have a Glorious Fourth everyone! :viannen_28:

thanks for the input and hope to see you around in the future....... and oh yeah welcome back to the dark side :starwars:

RADRaze2KX
07-08-2008, 11:27 AM
just joined... trying to increase my post count legitimately so i can explore the other areas....

overall, liking all the information, especially since it seems like D/\SH's favorite phone is the mogul, which is my current phone =]

I've had the T-Mobile MDA
then the T-Mobile Dash
now the Sprint Mogul... diggin it all =]

iamdasht19
07-08-2008, 03:24 PM
just joined... trying to increase my post count legitimately so i can explore the other areas....

overall, liking all the information, especially since it seems like D/\SH's favorite phone is the mogul, which is my current phone =]

I've had the T-Mobile MDA
then the T-Mobile Dash
now the Sprint Mogul... diggin it all =]

lmao selling the mogul bro got the touch since i needed the extra ram.

Onedark1
07-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I must say that I am truly impressed by this site. I am new to WM6 (recently purchased the Mogul; had the Moto Q), and words cannot express how much this site has helped me. I read the post and go to the different areas within the site to find out what I need. I have a long way to go in learning the capabilities of the Mogul, but am THOROUGHLY enjoying my Mogul as a result of this site! Keep up the great work!

OD1

channel55
07-08-2008, 05:57 PM
i hear ya on that one! lol [I SAW DASH'S VIDS ON YOUTUBE 2] dats why i joined spj..I never had a smartphone before either my mogul is the first i love messing wit it customizing, i still have aloooot to learn but this websites great! fast answers, everything you can think of. I THINK IT'S GREAT AS IS. ofcourse anything you guyz in spj decide to add or do is greatly appreciated.

soul032
07-09-2008, 09:19 PM
i think spj is the best even though i'm still a semi-noob, bcuz of spj my mogul has a new rom and new apps. the spj team have all the thxs.

Porschefb61
07-30-2008, 09:25 PM
This site is awesome. But did something happen to the forums? It seems as though its not the same as it was a week or two ago.

raybond25
07-30-2008, 09:26 PM
This site is awesome. But did something happen to the forums? It seems as though its not the same as it was a week or two ago.
yes it was running slow and we updated to a newer board version and are still checking for any bugs so in a couple days we'll be better than ever

Porschefb61
07-30-2008, 09:28 PM
Sweet....looking forward to it

halfdanarson
07-30-2008, 10:36 PM
yes it was running slow and we updated to a newer board version and are still checking for any bugs so in a couple days we'll be better than ever

Not to mention a few changes to the look of the site. The sidebar is really visible now and the color works into the scheme of the site great.

iamdasht19
07-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Not to mention a few changes to the look of the site. The sidebar is really visible now and the color works into the scheme of the site great.

ahahah thanks bro we try here and we still have quite a few bugs to work out in the system but we are getting there... thanks for the input.

joeyisiceman
08-10-2008, 09:54 PM
I am so use to checking up on phones on hofo, and this site is alot different, which i think is alot better because it is geared toward smart phones and you dont get every noob (i know i am one here) posting meaningless crap

wlsmoku
08-11-2008, 08:20 AM
love this site! theres two other sites that get mentioned a lot...even here, but I always start here to find great apps. like others have said, the board was pretty slow a while back, but now seems to run extremely seemless and i absolutely love the side bar! great job as always team!

iamdasht19
08-11-2008, 03:40 PM
love this site! theres two other sites that get mentioned a lot...even here, but I always start here to find great apps. like others have said, the board was pretty slow a while back, but now seems to run extremely seemless and i absolutely love the side bar! great job as always team!

yeah we were having troubles with the fans not cooling correctly but pb did a great job as usual getting that fixed so mad props to him for keeping this place running the way that it does!!!!!!

Mandingo
08-14-2008, 12:17 PM
Site has improved alot. loving the new look, and features. looks very professional. Good work guy's.

jr5416
08-14-2008, 12:48 PM
iits almost man the best thanks for all guys

menikfire
08-14-2008, 01:30 PM
Well first things first…. This site is the BEST.:yahoo:
I have actually gone to other web sites and this site is by far the BEST!!! All of the other web sites don’t have nothing compare to SPJ!!I love it here, members are cool and funny and this site has pretty much everything I want and desire for my phone. The staff is great and helpful; however, I sometimes am scared to ask questions lol!! Because I don’t want the staff members to hammer me lol. But over all this is one of the most awesome, helpful and informative sites that I’ve ever been in. So I give you ALL Staff members’ props for the making of SPJ. Specially D/\SH!!! Thanks bro!!!
And if this is not enough lol plz read my signature over and over again. Thanks SPJ!!!

iamdasht19
08-14-2008, 02:23 PM
Well first things first…. This site is the BEST.:yahoo:
I have actually gone to other web sites and this site is by far the BEST!!! All of the other web sites don’t have nothing compare to SPJ!!I love it here, members are cool and funny and this site has pretty much everything I want and desire for my phone. The staff is great and helpful; however, I sometimes am scared to ask questions lol!! Because I don’t want the staff members to hammer me lol. But over all this is one of the most awesome, helpful and informative sites that I’ve ever been in. So I give you ALL Staff members’ props for the making of SPJ. Specially D/\SH!!! Thanks bro!!!
And if this is not enough lol plz read my signature over and over again. Thanks SPJ!!!

haahaha you shouldnt be thanking me bro without puertoblack2003 we wouldnt have this place all nicely laid out or even open......... so he is the onethat we all should be thanking!!!! :hail: puertoblack2003

lrddp
08-14-2008, 02:26 PM
THis Site iS thE Best SIte Ever ****IN inVenTEd SpJ roCKkS!!!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

menikfire
08-15-2008, 03:32 AM
puertoblack2003 you’re the BEST!!!:yahoo:
Even though I have jet not met you in person I personally think you’re a man who is very creative, and visually inventive, with a lot of talented skills. And with that said I would like to thank you for the development of this site.

D/\SH is most certainly correct, with out you we wouldn’t have this place, and As i recall from my previous post, I have gone to other web sites and this site is by far the BEST!!! All of the other web sites don’t have nothing compare to SPJ!! I love it here, members are cool and funny and this site has pretty much everything I want and desire for my phone. The staff is great and helpful; however, I sometimes am scared to ask questions because I don’t want the staff members to hammer me :soer_01:lol!!!

Over all this is one of the most awesome, helpful and informative sites that I’ve ever been on. So I give you ALL Staff members’ props for the making of SPJ. Specially puertoblack2003!!!!!!!!!!!! and D/\SH, but not so much as puertoblack2003 lol !!!jk D/\SH
Thanks guys! And thank you VERY much puertoblack2003!!!

travisscumming
08-25-2008, 07:28 PM
its great..technical capabilty is a high... response time quick ..im new here so im still working my way around but reaaly gladto be here

gamerri
09-07-2008, 08:23 PM
this has to be the greatest site i have been on for my new mogul thank you guys for the AWESOME site. i have looked at a couple other sites but this one is better by far keep up the great work!!! mad props to all the staff !!! thanx for the vast knowledge on a wide variety of topics there is no way we can all thank you all especially coders

GokuSS3
09-07-2008, 08:27 PM
SPJ is the best on here all the time , place got me into phone modding. Dash's videos on tube is where i learned lmao. Thank to the SPJ staff

puertoblack2003
09-07-2008, 08:28 PM
this has to be the greatest site i have been on for my new mogul thank you guys for the AWESOME site. i have looked at a couple other sites but this one is better by far keep up the great work!!! mad props to all the staff !!! thanx for the vast knowledge on a wide variety of topics there is no way we can all thank you all especially coders

thanks we do what we can to post the knowledge here and share..but it also takes the team to help and support this forum to what it is now.

dcjunior202
09-13-2008, 07:23 AM
I'm surprised with the interface and look of the site that their aren't more users registered, my only criticism is that there seem to be to many steps to go thru to make a post, I know you are trying to discourage spam but its too many steps just to post a link

puertoblack2003
09-13-2008, 10:39 AM
I'm surprised with the interface and look of the site that their aren't more users registered, my only criticism is that there seem to be to many steps to go thru to make a post, I know you are trying to discourage spam but its too many steps just to post a link

I'm content to the amount of user that logs on..you haven't been logged long enough to notice ..with less then 5 post in your profile your comment is worthless, so we have well over 30,000 members, there's a reason why we do things here, if you feel that what we offer for free is a hassle then leave and don't come back

TaylorSPJ
10-21-2008, 09:34 PM
Since i've joined this site I haven't been able to get off my computer, I'm on while i'm at work, and the wife can't break me away from it. There's so much info throughout the site I get side tracked from what I set out to look for. Still a little confused on where to post questions and stuff but I'll figure it out. Thanks guys for taking time out of your lifes to help others, this site kicks ass.

iamdasht19
10-21-2008, 09:41 PM
Since i've joined this site I haven't been able to get off my computer, I'm on while i'm at work, and the wife can't break me away from it. There's so much info throughout the site I get side tracked from what I set out to look for. Still a little confused on where to post questions and stuff but I'll figure it out. Thanks guys for taking time out of your lifes to help others, this site kicks ass.

thanks and glad you are becoming a true junkie :> but for posting questions the help desk is great for those thast arent posted already... and for onesa that deal with apps or a program you got off of here just post in the thread that you got it from and you will be straight ro :> glad that you are diggin the site :>

Evolancer13
10-22-2008, 01:56 PM
spj + life= heaven

gt5001976
10-22-2008, 02:31 PM
:a025:I think this is the best site ever, I am hooked I cant get enough of htis site its endless, I read till my eyes are sore but my phone is now my best friend. I have to say thanks to all at SPJ you guys are the best. I still have so much to explore and I tell everyone about your site every chance I get I have turned plain jane phone users into smart phone junkies. I give this site and all the people you put effort into this site A+ with a gold star on top. THANKS.

Fatal_Error
10-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Glad you enjoy it here. I know I did thats why I'm still here lol. Just remember to tell your friends about us

iamdasht19
10-22-2008, 03:06 PM
:a025:I think this is the best site ever, I am hooked I cant get enough of htis site its endless, I read till my eyes are sore but my phone is now my best friend. I have to say thanks to all at SPJ you guys are the best. I still have so much to explore and I tell everyone about your site every chance I get I have turned plain jane phone users into smart phone junkies. I give this site and all the people you put effort into this site A+ with a gold star on top. THANKS.

glad you like the site and keep spreading the word around :> we will always be here helping people out with the newest technologoy. :yahoo:

DJCaSpER
10-22-2008, 03:38 PM
sense I joined this site about 3 or 4 days ago I did have a problem at first. only because I signed up on my ppc and did everything from my ppc. when on got the site from my pc dam a lot different from what it looks on the ppc. but all in all great site that you all have put together. still having a lil problem with flashing. I have flashed before and now its not letting me flash. but hands down this is the best ppc site I have been on.

Fatal_Error
10-22-2008, 06:35 PM
Just make sure you read all the tutorial's and you will be fine

iamdasht19
10-22-2008, 06:51 PM
Just make sure you read all the tutorial's and you will be fine

yup and they can be found in many of the staffs and some of the embers signatures :>

angiekay
10-22-2008, 09:31 PM
I agree with most of what's already been said, before SPJ I didn't know shit about my phone, but now I know shit and have knowledge about my phone. You guys rock, this site is the shit and I couldn't live without it now!!! Love the people, love the site, keep up the good work guys.....

Thanks so much and much respect to ALL STAFF!!!!

iamdasht19
10-22-2008, 09:33 PM
I agree with most of what's already been said, before SPJ I didn't know shit about my phone, but now I know shit and have knowledge about my phone. You guys rock, this site is the shit and I couldn't live without it now!!! Love the people, love the site, keep up the good work guys.....

Thanks so much and much respect to ALL STAFF!!!!

haha no problem angie you have been very fun to have around here :> you always bring a smile tomany peoples facees :> glad that you like and that we could be a help to you :>

Fatal_Error
10-22-2008, 09:34 PM
Thank you for the nice words it members like you why I help out here

1mrlcb
10-22-2008, 09:55 PM
This sites rocks:yahoo:i think its better than lots of other site because spj is more like a family and you get lots of support.

Fatal_Error
10-22-2008, 09:58 PM
This sites rocks:yahoo:i think its better than lots of other site because spj is more like a family and you get lots of support.
That is another reason while I stayed here and wanted to be staff here

1mrlcb
10-22-2008, 10:03 PM
That is another reason while I stayed here and wanted to be staff here

Congrats on that toked im working my way there to:brows:

MikeyD
10-22-2008, 10:13 PM
I love being staff too....i may not release a lot of stuff like the others but i HAVE TO LOG ON EVERYDAY first of to get my fix and second to help where i can

1mrlcb
10-22-2008, 10:15 PM
I love being staff too....i may not release a lot of stuff like the others but i HAVE TO LOG ON EVERYDAY first of to get my fix and second to help where i can

I hope ill be staff one day like you mikey d

BMan
10-24-2008, 11:40 AM
I love this place. The posts, wealth of information, and the highly knowledgeable staff are awesome... ...and we can't forget about all the goodies!

Unfortunately, since signing up, I haven't been able to spend much time here. But when I get my Touch Pro next week, I hope I'll be able to REALLY invest some time!

iamdasht19
10-24-2008, 12:12 PM
I love this place. The posts, wealth of information, and the highly knowledgeable staff are awesome... ...and we can't forget about all the goodies!

Unfortunately, since signing up, I haven't been able to spend much time here. But when I get my Touch Pro next week, I hope I'll be able to REALLY invest some time!

glad that you like the site :> love hearing all the feedback here :>