PDA

View Full Version : MicroFX

iamdasht19
08-29-2007, 02:57 AM
I dont take any credit what-so-ever for making this theme.....with that said enjoy.

Ok be gentle this is my first theme. I have put alot of work and time into this and I think it turned out ok. Its actually kind of hard these days to come out with a totally original idea and design. Truthfully I just started really learning and working with graphics thru Photoshop in the last 4 weeks. ( I am kinda happy with the result since I havnt been doing this long ). I hope someone likes it.

OK the name = MicroFX = ( I know kind of a stupid name but had to come up with somthing ) This is QVGA ,if there is any interest I would be willing to work on a VGA version. Its actually hard to make images so small to work with QVGA.

There is a WA2 theme, a PsshutXP theme, and 2 Pocket Breeze Tabbed versions.

The PsshutXP skin I made just playin around so I will probably make a better version.

Like I said this is my first attempt. all of the backings and skin Graphics I made from scratch. Well I hope you like it... enjoy

I have included some WAD wallpapers ( stuff I was playin around with ) inside of the extras folder. I havnt gotten around to making a .tsk yet but I will soon , so if your interested keep checking in and I will have some updates in the close future...

The Font is included its called Porky's. Its inside the Extras folder = unzip and place in the \windows\fonts folder....

Any other questions just ask. Also Thanks to Bob_55, Mickesjo, and buzzard for all of there hard and great work in the past and for helping me learn ALOT....

EDIT ok I just added a Horizontal PB skin. I posted a couple of quik screen shots. I am making a better WAD wallpapers and will post them tomarrow hope you likes. I am also making a whole new Horizontal and regular PB skin. will release soon...

Edit Just made a better wallpaper for the Horizontal PB ver. and redid the ILaunchersection on it to go better with the theme. attached some screen shots. hope you like it