PDA

View Full Version : Default BlackVista2 *VGA and QVGA*

iamdasht19
08-29-2007, 04:23 PM
heres the link for you all on this application. http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11224

vaughan
10-16-2007, 09:14 PM
Okay, I must be dumb, but I need a link to a tutorial or something... I'm having some issues.. on what exactly to do.. the TSK was obvious but the rest.. i'm lost.. and I must say your skin is badass

iamdasht19
10-18-2007, 03:25 PM
yeah thanks go get wisbar advance 3 which is posted on the site and than use that to run the theme.... if you have any questions hit me up on aim

yoyofreek13
04-10-2008, 04:05 AM
is there something wrong with the attachments?

it just comes up with blank pages

iamdasht19
04-10-2008, 04:07 AM
is there something wrong with the attachments?

it just comes up with blank pages

yes good call i forgot bout these. i will have to clean this area out. we lost all attachments a bit back from a server upgrade...... you know this is a wisbar theme so you need wisbar on your phone to make this work????? you want a reup or not. the way im gonna do this is if a reup is asked for i will reup at that point since not many are using wisbar anymore.

yoyofreek13
04-10-2008, 04:17 AM
yes please reup. but al i want from this is the vista start menu icon. if theres an easier way to get that other than reupping this please tell me. and since i havent loooked in these files yet, which one will give me just the bar with the vista start menu icon? and why arent people using wisbar anymore?

iamdasht19
04-10-2008, 04:36 AM
yes please reup. but al i want from this is the vista start menu icon. if theres an easier way to get that other than reupping this please tell me. and since i havent loooked in these files yet, which one will give me just the bar with the vista start menu icon? and why arent people using wisbar anymore?

just go to lakeridgeforums.com and you will find alot and there is no way to get just the top bar...... also wisbat is a memory hog thats why people veer form it.

broSki
04-10-2008, 04:37 AM

People are using them but just not here in this site, for some aparrent reason we are all fans of ultimate launcheranf flash junkiez. hmmmm I wonder why DASH lol

yoyofreek13
04-10-2008, 04:38 AM
is thee anything else that will give me that vista start menu icon?? has anybody created a theme with that in it?

iamdasht19
04-10-2008, 04:40 AM
is thee anything else that will give me that vista start menu icon?? has anybody created a theme with that in it?

thats not a theme and there is no way to be able ot change that without a lot of hassle and hours of work and quite frankly to me it isnt worth it lol... you have to go wisbar if you want to change the start menu.

broSki
04-10-2008, 04:55 AM
thats not a theme and there is no way to be able ot change that without a lot of hassle and hours of work and quite frankly to me it isnt worth it lol... you have to go wisbar if you want to change the start menu.

For some reason people are scared to ask, Dash please re up on the links...and search for wisbar its here and available for you.

iamdasht19
04-10-2008, 04:59 AM
updated the first post with the link that you will want to go to...... these dont get much look here so im gonna direct over to the lakeridge forums which is the company that owns wisbar since they can give better support than me at least since i havent used for a long long time.

broSki
04-10-2008, 05:01 AM
updated the first post with the link that you will want to go to...... these dont get much look here so im gonna direct over to the lakeridge forums which is the company that owns wisbar since they can give better support than me at least since i havent used for a long long time.

I used to use this app when I 1st got my mogul, but got played out for me, I luv the stock interface is comes with already...no need to change it :preved:

yoyofreek13
04-10-2008, 05:16 AM

well thanks for explaining that to me... is it easy to change the text that says start to say something else? would it be the same as changing it on a pc(through the registry)? on my pc i got mine to say stop so i want it to say that on my phone

broSki
04-10-2008, 05:37 AM
well thanks for explaining that to me... is it easy to change the text that says start to say something else? would it be the same as changing it on a pc(through the registry)? on my pc i got mine to say stop so i want it to say that on my phone

havent seen that done!!! google it tho, and see if you find something and let us know

iamdasht19
04-10-2008, 12:34 PM

you would need to use wisbar advance for that also..... come on bro lets keep on topic though. if it doesnt have to do with this theme make your own thread or continue a thread already made if on the topic thanks..... i dont wanna crap this thread up.

esteban1st
04-21-2008, 03:14 PM
Yo! What! Thank you so much, good looks, I appreciated, being new on this and all. Keep it going.

Thanks Again,

Esteban1st