PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think Of The 6700 AKA Apache WM6 Rom Update

iamdasht19
09-01-2007, 02:30 AM
i personally did this on my sprint pcs 6700 and m boyz verizon wireless 6700 and they work like a charm...... the layout as you can see in the pictures posted in the official release post of the rom looks a lot like the htc touch..... i love the way it looks and runs.... there are a few small problems like bluetooth sounding a little choppy at times if the signal is down to one bar and some people are also experiencing that there text messages are being deleted after a soft reset.....but neither of these have happened to me as of yet...... in the near future i would expect the updated version to be released with a lot of the bugs worked out of it...... but dont let the bugs stop you from downloading this rom because it cant be beat and hell you even have 4 mb more ram space than the titan aka mogul after the first soft reset..... damn what else can i say about this....... so if you are an apache owner i would recommend taking the time to download this rom and flash it onto your ppc6800 and trust me you wont be sorry for doing so.....