PDA

View Full Version : Attention Smartphone Owners

iamdasht19
09-01-2007, 03:39 AM
I had posted the program palringo a while ago and still havent seen too many people from here or at our sister sites sign up........ lets get more people signing up at enjoying palringo.... what is palringo you may ask???? palringo is an app that you can use all your major instant messengers with and as if that wasnt enough you can also chat with people from around the world for free via text and voice..... thats right voice or text for free all across the world!!!!!!!!! this is a great app that works overall pretty well and i must say that i am impressed with it... if/when you sign up they will send the verification number in your email and than your good to go!!!!!! get this program while it is still in the so called beta testing process because who knows how long it will be until they start to charge for this..... hope to see you guyz there!!! also join the group smartphonejunkies and thats where the members of this here website can chat to eachother individually or in a group chat which is where you send a message and the whole group can see it........ lets get this up and rolling and hope to talk to you all soon through palringo!!!

Gadgetgirl
09-03-2007, 08:57 PM
I use it; it's a great program! :glasses:

iamdasht19
09-03-2007, 11:02 PM
hell yeah it is agreat program actually met her through it and got her to come and be part of our community....... i know she is going to spread the word and all so lets get some other users and get our group larger