PDA

View Full Version : PPC App Request

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

iamdasht19
04-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Here is where all PPC apps will be requested. Due to the rarity and price of certain programs some request will be placed in the Vip members area.

If you are going to request anything please follow these guidelines:
1 - Name of program
2- Developer Website
and finally
3 - Description of program.
and as always, give time for it to be found

lalo41
04-07-2007, 06:56 PM
i want avatar reminder

iamdasht19
04-07-2007, 07:07 PM
avatar reminder is only made for i870 and i930 including the boost versions...Not available for the ppc

PabloPabloPablo
06-15-2007, 08:44 AM
Im looking for Animated today 4.0 the full works not the trial!

puertoblack2003
06-15-2007, 09:54 AM
Im looking for Animated today 4.0 the full works not the trial!

your request has been fullfilled please click here: >>> https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?p=18688#post18688

PabloPabloPablo
06-15-2007, 10:09 AM
Thanks animation today works great! Plus you replyed fast. I was wondering if u could find Sniper the bluetooth program. There was a link on this site, but it didn't work.

puertoblack2003
06-15-2007, 10:16 AM
Thanks animation today works great! Plus you replyed fast. I was wondering if u could find Sniper the bluetooth program. There was a link on this site, but it didn't work.

any link that you find that don't work just kindly reply to it as link don't work so either we archive it or re-up the link so if you can since we have thousand of post can you tell us whcih post its in..

thanks

PabloPabloPablo
06-15-2007, 10:26 AM
Its this thread https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=2797 in the pocket pc applications section. Im still unsure of my way around this site, so sorry if i wasn't ment to post this here.
Thanks

PabloPabloPablo
06-15-2007, 10:52 AM
Its on pocket PC applications section, Page 11. I think when i tried it said file not found when it redirected me to another page. I'm not sure if this is ment to be posted in here as I am still working my way around the site.
Paul

puertoblack2003
06-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Its on pocket PC applications section, Page 11. I think when i tried it said file not found when it redirected me to another page. I'm not sure if this is ment to be posted in here as I am still working my way around the site.
Paul

ok go back to that thread i guess the author of that thread didn't update i attache dtwo file one for PPC and The Other Is for Smartphones Enjoy.............

iamdasht19
06-15-2007, 12:35 PM
Thanks PB for finding the files and doing so in great timing. Im glad that you have my back while i was on vacation with the fiance. And as you know i will do the same for you anytime needed..... all i really want now is some staff that will work hard and tht cn be fully trusted to take the job and do wht it require of them

puertoblack2003
06-15-2007, 12:45 PM
Thanks PB for finding the files and doing so in great timing. Im glad that you have my back while i was on vacation with the fiance. And as you know i will do the same for you anytime needed..... all i really want now is some staff that will work hard and tht cn be fully trusted to take the job and do wht it require of them

yes sir no doubt but unfortunate looking for good staff is hard to come by..especially when they can't be trusted....hey bro i do what i can to help everyone and even you so....lets rock this boat an dmake SPJ known to the web....:horn:

eLLizD
09-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Is there any way someone could post Microsoft voice command 1.6 for ppc preferably? Thanks in advance. :PDT_Armataz_02_43:

iamdasht19
09-05-2007, 04:16 PM
fullfilled voice command be sure to hit the rep
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?p=26784#post26784

iamdasht19
09-06-2007, 03:29 AM
EDIT:
Didn't mean to post in this section

eLLizD
09-06-2007, 10:54 AM
Hey thanks for filling my request. greatly appreciated!!! blow horn

iamdasht19
09-06-2007, 12:54 PM
no problem thats what im here for

hughsn
10-21-2007, 03:02 AM
Hi, i'm looking overall for the microsoft voice command 1.5 for WM 2003 SE

iamdasht19
10-21-2007, 12:29 PM
its posted under the smartphone area....... please search first there in alphabetical order and f you can't still find it feel free to send a buzz to me iun here and ill give you the link

hughsn
10-21-2007, 04:32 PM
Thank you so much, you are the BEST!!:yahoo:

iamdasht19
10-21-2007, 04:39 PM
lol word if you need anything else feel free to ask and we can see what we can do for you

ADRIAN2PM
11-17-2007, 08:30 PM
anyone have the iphone lock with the finger print thing for ppc?

iamdasht19
11-17-2007, 09:02 PM
here you go hit dat rep

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?p=179850#post179850

puertoblack2003
11-17-2007, 09:02 PM
anyone have the iphone lock with the finger print thing for ppc?

have no idea what is it you looking for but if you provide more info or the site that will be great ful

edited: lol i guess you knew dash,

D/\SH EDIT- yup im good like that

ok bro .hahahahaha

ADRIAN2PM
11-18-2007, 01:45 AM
did anyone get to unzipped this ..im getting error unzipping.

iamdasht19
11-18-2007, 01:53 AM
tried another zip i had no problems downloading it at all..... try the newest file i uploaded in the second post. and please any problems keep it in that thread not the request thread. Thanks
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?p=179904#post179904

Mandingo
12-19-2007, 02:18 PM
Voice Translator ......Speereo Voice Translator V2.0

iamdasht19
12-19-2007, 06:05 PM
speero voice is already posted please search the forums using the local search tab

Mandingo
12-20-2007, 09:34 AM
Trust me i do tread searches before asking question. the one's i saw was not there or old.

iamdasht19
12-20-2007, 07:09 PM
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=2737&highlight=Speereo+Voice+Translator

heres the newest version 2.0 is really outdated.

wootwoot18
01-06-2008, 03:32 AM
anyone have e-mobile radio? TIA.

iamdasht19
01-06-2008, 04:10 AM
anyone have e-mobile radio? TIA.

could you please send me a link to the developers site so i can see the program and all havign troubles with finding it.

wootwoot18
01-06-2008, 04:14 PM
could you please send me a link to the developers site so i can see the program and all havign troubles with finding it.

Here's the website: http://www.e-mobilesoft.com/

iamdasht19
01-06-2008, 04:22 PM

i cant seem to find this and i dont think anyone else has had any luck try resco pocket radio a very good app that many have commented on being better. i have used it in the past and puertoblack2003 uses it currently and loves it.

puertoblack2003
01-06-2008, 04:25 PM

not from the same company but the same thing here ya go https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?p=189034#post189034

mrpants20
01-19-2008, 07:13 PM
I saw that Pandora.com now has an app for phones, but does not have one for HTC Touch (and possibly not for any WM phone). Is this something that we can get? That would be awesome! Sorry if this has been requested, I searched and only saw news links. Thanks!

iamdasht19
01-19-2008, 07:16 PM
I saw that Pandora.com now has an app for phones, but does not have one for HTC Touch (and possibly not for any WM phone). Is this something that we can get? That would be awesome! Sorry if this has been requested, I searched and only saw news links. Thanks!

there is nothing at this point and as soon as it becomes available it will be posted up here for you guyz to enjoy.

AL_CAPONE_X3
02-08-2008, 12:57 AM
ok guys im really not sure if this the right thread. im pretty sure its this one and not the smartphone one.

anyways im looking for a certain type of program. not sure if one exist though.

anyways the type of program im looking for is a program that i can put on my mogul and touch that allows me to select certain numbers and have them blocked. like do not disturb type. so for example i cant stand private callers or blocked calls so im looking for a program that i can enter private calls and it will send all private calls straight to my voicemail or maybe not even that it just makes it seem like my phone is disconnected. also or maybe a certain person is bugging me right now and i dont want to talk to them and i got tired of hitting deny on my phone when they call over and over i can just enter there phone number or select there phone number from my contacts so when they call there number goes straight to vm or once again makes it seem like my phone disconnected. that way i can have all my other numbers able to call me. so i dont have to just turn off my phone because that will ignore all calls not just the one im trying to ignore. also maybe the program can block recieveing text messages from certain people. than when i feel like talking to that person i can unblock them and recieve there call or text. or if i feel like accepting blocked calls again i can unselect it.

sorry for the long post but i hope this is the right section and such a program exist because im tired of this certain person calling me right now and i dont wanna hit ignore anymore also dont wanna turn off the phone because im missing other phone calls from people i do wanna talk 2.

also im not sure if there is a way to make a certain voice mail greeting with a program that will go to certain numbers. another example i can make a special voice mail greeting that is set to blocked calls saying like "if you are listening to this greeting its because you probably called blocked and i dont accept or answer blocked calls so if you wanna reach me please call back with your number unblocked".

thanx for taking time to read this post. my bad for it being so long.

iamdasht19
02-08-2008, 02:12 AM
ok guys im really not sure if this the right thread. im pretty sure its this one and not the smartphone one.

anyways im looking for a certain type of program. not sure if one exist though.

anyways the type of program im looking for is a program that i can put on my mogul and touch that allows me to select certain numbers and have them blocked. like do not disturb type. so for example i cant stand private callers or blocked calls so im looking for a program that i can enter private calls and it will send all private calls straight to my voicemail or maybe not even that it just makes it seem like my phone is disconnected. also or maybe a certain person is bugging me right now and i dont want to talk to them and i got tired of hitting deny on my phone when they call over and over i can just enter there phone number or select there phone number from my contacts so when they call there number goes straight to vm or once again makes it seem like my phone disconnected. that way i can have all my other numbers able to call me. so i dont have to just turn off my phone because that will ignore all calls not just the one im trying to ignore. also maybe the program can block recieveing text messages from certain people. than when i feel like talking to that person i can unblock them and recieve there call or text. or if i feel like accepting blocked calls again i can unselect it.

sorry for the long post but i hope this is the right section and such a program exist because im tired of this certain person calling me right now and i dont wanna hit ignore anymore also dont wanna turn off the phone because im missing other phone calls from people i do wanna talk 2.

also im not sure if there is a way to make a certain voice mail greeting with a program that will go to certain numbers. another example i can make a special voice mail greeting that is set to blocked calls saying like "if you are listening to this greeting its because you probably called blocked and i dont accept or answer blocked calls so if you wanna reach me please call back with your number unblocked".

thanx for taking time to read this post. my bad for it being so long.

ypu straight bro there is a couple of them out there. your best bet would be using blackballer, spb phonesuite, pocket hackmaster, anda few others(cant remem,ber the names but do a search for call block on the sigte and that may turn them up for you. ) Hope this helps some and at this point there isnt one that i know of to work on WM6 that plays a certain gretting for a certain caller. i know how it is bro since i went through that with a chic and man it is annoying as hell lol.

AL_CAPONE_X3
02-08-2008, 02:51 AM
ypu straight bro there is a couple of them out there. your best bet would be using blackballer, spb phonesuite, pocket hackmaster, anda few others(cant remem,ber the names but do a search for call block on the sigte and that may turn them up for you. ) Hope this helps some and at this point there isnt one that i know of to work on WM6 that plays a certain gretting for a certain caller. i know how it is bro since i went through that with a chic and man it is annoying as hell lol.

alright glad it was the right section and happy to learn such a program does exist. ill do a search on the site for a program. i would of did one before but like i said i didnt know if such a program existed or what to search for. but im wondering out of all the programs out there like this is there one you suggest more than the other that seems to work better or have better options and eaier to uninstall and like that.
but ya hahaha the person that is bugging me right now is a girl and i dont wanna change my number just because of her because than i got to take the time to give everyone my new number. to much of an hassle.
also well if you do find a program that works on wm6 that plays a certain greeting for a certain caller ill appreciate it if you can let me know with a pm or something.

thanks.

iamdasht19
02-08-2008, 06:33 AM
alright glad it was the right section and happy to learn such a program does exist. ill do a search on the site for a program. i would of did one before but like i said i didnt know if such a program existed or what to search for. but im wondering out of all the programs out there like this is there one you suggest more than the other that seems to work better or have better options and eaier to uninstall and like that.
but ya hahaha the person that is bugging me right now is a girl and i dont wanna change my number just because of her because than i got to take the time to give everyone my new number. to much of an hassle.
also well if you do find a program that works on wm6 that plays a certain greeting for a certain caller ill appreciate it if you can let me know with a pm or something.

thanks.

aight will do and blackballer seems to be a very good one. i used that when i had the problem with an x... over 250 calls a day.

initial
02-13-2008, 02:08 AM
Looking for FtouchSL

FtouchSL . com

iamdasht19
02-13-2008, 02:14 AM
Looking for FtouchSL

FtouchSL . com

thanks for providing with a link i will see what i can find for you wen i get out of work

iamdasht19
02-13-2008, 06:37 PM
thanks for providing with a link i will see what i can find for you wen i get out of work

looked into the above app for you and looked at the code and makeup of the trial version adn there is no way to get by the online registration. it is made so it is linked to the phone in specific and cant be used on any other phone than the one that they made it for in their computers. so if you want this you will have to purchase.

broSki
02-29-2008, 01:09 PM
Hey dash im looking for a plugin or an app that shows a signal meter in % and numerical form only...I tried phona alarm but it has 2 much buttons and I aready have htc home so I dont need the same tasks, and also if anything exists with a GPS signal strength meter that we can place on the upper today bar maybe next to start or anything like in the garmin mobile gps app.....

iamdasht19
02-29-2008, 07:12 PM
Hey dash im looking for a plugin or an app that shows a signal meter in % and numerical form only...I tried phona alarm but it has 2 much buttons and I aready have htc home so I dont need the same tasks, and also if anything exists with a GPS signal strength meter that we can place on the upper today bar maybe next to start or anything like in the garmin mobile gps app.....

fir te firat phonealarm is the best and you can pick andf choose the button you want from the settings.... and for th second one im intereted in this too ill see what i can find (even though i dont think one is out there.)

broSki
03-01-2008, 02:12 AM
let us kno if u get something, im sure alot people would want this

iamdasht19
03-01-2008, 02:23 AM
let us kno if u get something, im sure alot people would want this

will be posted in a heart beat bro lol you will see it if i find summtin.

broSki
03-01-2008, 02:40 AM
lol i hear that maybe if someone can take the one from the garmin mobile and make it smaller r sumtin i dunno lol im no tech wen it comes to fones, but my major is IT in networking and computer applications

iamdasht19
03-01-2008, 02:49 AM
lol i hear that maybe if someone can take the one from the garmin mobile and make it smaller r sumtin i dunno lol im no tech wen it comes to fones, but my major is IT in networking and computer applications

it would nee to be completly rewrote since the sript for that connects into the program and woud have to be rerouted to the tweaks added in the registry when you install.....i looked into thatalready too.

broSki
03-01-2008, 02:54 AM
aha i guess great minds think alike lol...ok ok enough its 4 am already and my chick is layin down givin me those looks lol.....

iamdasht19
03-01-2008, 02:56 AM
aha i guess great minds think alike lol...ok ok enough its 4 am already and my chick is layin down givin me those looks lol.....

hahahaha aight go get er tiger lol .

broSki
03-01-2008, 02:57 AM
lol grrrrrrrrr

broSki
03-04-2008, 10:22 PM
hey SPJ, I found a battery app over at xda called big or something like that, but my question here is: is there such an app that gives the amount of time we have for the battery to run out in hours or minutes? something that can go next ot the battery icon on the top bar and maybe look like this "15H" instead of giving us percentage like all the other apps????

iamdasht19
03-04-2008, 11:44 PM
hey SPJ, I found a battery app over at xda called big or something like that, but my question here is: is there such an app that gives the amount of time we have for the battery to run out in hours or minutes? something that can go next ot the battery icon on the top bar and maybe look like this "15H" instead of giving us percentage like all the other apps????

i hasvent seen one myself... but will keep an eye out for it.

blazingfate
03-05-2008, 07:20 PM
I am looking for a working spb phone suite that works with the new spb mobile shell version 2.0

iamdasht19
03-05-2008, 07:27 PM
I am looking for a working spb phone suite that works with the new spb mobile shell version 2.0

did you even do a search????? i dont wanna sound like a broken record but come on is the search concept that hard? these are the 2 versions that are released and they should all be compatible with mobile shell since spb products play nice with eachother.

1. https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=142575&highlight=phone+suite
2. https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=143226&highlight=phone+suite

Zackb911
03-07-2008, 01:15 PM
Any chance of MissingSync finding its way on here?

iamdasht19
03-07-2008, 04:05 PM
Any chance of MissingSync finding its way on here?

The Missing Sync 3.0 for Windows Mobile (Mac OS X)

The Missing Sync for Windows Mobile lets you easily connect and synchronize Pocket
PCs and smartphones with your Mac. Sync with Address Book, iCal, Microsoft Entourage,
iPhoto, iTunes and more. For work. For play. For life. It’s really amazing what
these devices can do for you when connected through The Missing Sync.

Download:
http://rapidshare.com/files/50040489/msyc_ByMechoDownload.rar

pass: mechodownload

Zackb911
03-07-2008, 04:44 PM
I just tried the Missing Sync install but that patching program said it couldn't work on that version of MissingSync. Any other options?

iamdasht19
03-07-2008, 05:02 PM
I just tried the Missing Sync install but that patching program said it couldn't work on that version of MissingSync. Any other options?

thats all i could find and where i got it from over 100 people had success with it.

blazingfate
03-09-2008, 05:44 PM
do you have the ti-83 pocket calc???

iamdasht19
03-09-2008, 05:50 PM
do you have the ti-83 pocket calc???

havent been able to find that specific one byt we do have other scientific calcs.

BigAJ
03-10-2008, 01:58 AM
im looking for some health and fitness apps ( MyPersonalDiet (Health & Fitness Finalist, 2005-2007 PPC Magazine Awards) - New Version 3 ), and MySportTraining (Health & Fitness Winner, 2004-2007 PPC Magazine Awards) New Version 5) If any one can help please.

dskrtnsanity
03-10-2008, 02:02 AM
im looking for some health and fitness apps ( MyPersonalDiet (Health & Fitness Finalist, 2005-2007 PPC Magazine Awards) - New Version 3 ), and MySportTraining (Health & Fitness Winner, 2004-2007 PPC Magazine Awards) New Version 5) If any one can help please.

hay man hit that search button at top you find um there

eltommy
03-10-2008, 11:20 AM
Heey..
can you get serials or cracked versions of Griff Pocket Music Studio??
tnx...:smile_mini2:

iamdasht19
03-10-2008, 02:23 PM
Heey..
can you get serials or cracked versions of Griff Pocket Music Studio??
tnx...:smile_mini2:

Pocket PC Collection
Download Link:-

http://rapidshare.de/files/4943501/ppcdef.part01.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4946358/ppcdef.part02.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4952504/ppcdef.part03.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4952426/ppcdef.part04.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4952575/ppcdef.part05.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4962456/ppcdef.part06.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4962443/ppcdef.part07.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4962462/ppcdef.part08.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4962361/ppcdef.part09.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4962429/ppcdef.part10.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4963731/ppcdef.part11.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4963697/ppcdef.part12.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4979905/ppcdef.part13.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4979918/ppcdef.part14.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4979818/ppcdef.part15.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4979835/ppcdef.part16.rar
http://rapidshare.de/files/4971588/ppcdef.part17.rar

POCKET PC COLLECTION

-----------------------------------
Essentials

Calligrapher 6.5.2
EZ Expense
ftxPBrowser
Hosts File creator
Journal Bar
Newt IP Calc
PDAmill.Anthelion.v1.0
PKTCtrlProSetup
Pocket Backup Plus 2.1.2
PPC Chess
QOTD
Resco Picture Viewer 4.0
TD Launch
Themes
WebIS Pocket Informant
wisBarAdv.10015
Zio Pocket Gambler 5 Pocket PC iPAQ
Pocket Backup Plus 2.1.2

Applications

5 Minute Medical Consult Ce
ACDSee Mobile for Pocket PC
Adobe Acrobat Reader PPC2002
AIM 4 PPC
Bryht Flash Player 1.0
Cadenza 2.4
Calculator Install File
Conduits Pocket Player 2.11
Conduits Pocket Slides v1.72
Connect4SetupCE
Conversions in Hand
Cool Cal 98
Coolcalc v3.15s
Diet and Exercise Assistant 4.0 Pro
Food and Health v1.1
Griff v.1.0
Handango Essentials Suite - Platinum
Handango Medical Student Suite
Handango Office Suite Platinum
Handango Student Suite
Holy Bible
IA Presenter 4.0.100.1190
Lextionary English Dictionary v2.0
Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC 2003
Mirror
Napier Calculator v1.13
Personal Health Pocket PC Edition
Picture Perfect 5.0 Install File
Pieplus 1.11
Plus 2002
Pocket Artist v2.7
Pocket CD v4.0
Pocket Database for Ipaq 2000 and 2002
Pocket Diet Tracker 2.21
Pocket Diet v3.73
Pocket Divx
Pocket Health Pack v1.0
Pocket Kitchen
Pocket Oxford Dictionary
Pocket Painter v1.30
Pocket PC TV
Pocket Relaxer 3
Pocket Translator 1 0 + 7 lang
Pocket Tune v2
Pocket TV v0.94
Pocket Video And Music Player - DivX
Pocket Workout v3.0
Pocketpc Drive V2.3
PocketShop v4.6
RapidCalc v3.0
Resco picture viewer 4.11
Symantec Act! PPC
Traveller Suite
TV Remote Controller 2.1
WinPhone Pocket 3.5
Bryht Flash Player 1.0
Conduits Pocket Player 2.11
Conduits Pocket Slides v1.72
Pocket Artist v2.7
Pocket Workout v3.0
PocketShop v4.6
WinPhone Pocket 3.5

eBooks

eBooks Collection

Emulators

GameBoy Colour Roms
GBA Games
Pocket GB
Virtual GBA

Games

Age of Empires - Gold Edition
Argentum 1.092
Battleship
Bubble Blaster for Pocket PC
Bust'em v1.04
Darxide EMP
Diamond Mine
FIFA 2002
Four Winds Mah Jong
Fun2Link for Pocket PC
Hexacto
Hyperspace Delivery Boy
Infectious Ground
Lemmings
Metalion 2 Mutant Uprising
Mcft FreeCell
Monopoly
Morphgear 2003
Need For Speed RC1
PDA Tetris
PDAmill Anthelion
PDAmill GameBox Classics v1.3
PDAmill GameBox Gems v1.3
PDAmill GameBox Solitaire v1.1
Peter's GameBox
PipeDream
Pocket Bass pro
Pocket Everquest Ep1 v1.01h
Pocket Hustler (Pool)
Pocket Mini Golf v1.5
Pocket Nester 0.7
Pocket Strip Poker - Marisha
Pocket Tanks
Porta Pinball
Pow Wow for Pocket PC
Racing Days v1.0.4
Rayman
Rayman v2.0
Reckless Thief
Scrabble
SimCity 2000
Spawn
SPB Arkaball 1.0
Tetris Classic Game Pak
Tiger Woods Golf
Tomb Raider
Tricorder
Tropical Nights
VRally Championship Edition
Who wants to be a Millionaire
Yahtzee
Diamond Mine
Four Winds Mah Jong
Pocket Mini Golf v1.5
Racing Days v1.0.4
Rayman\Rayman
Rayman v2.0\RaymanPocketPC2.0
Spawn\Spawn
VRally Championship Edition

Utilities

Area Code Reverse Lookup
Convert It
ConverterCE 1.7
Dictionaries
Mcft Voice Command v1.0
Nyditot Virtual Display 3.22
Omega One Battery Pack 2004 v5.2
Omega One Journal Bar v1.41
PDAmill TopKey v2.0
Phatware Calligrapher v7.0
Pocket Controller Enterprise v4.05
Pocket Controller Pro v2
Pocket Currency Converter
Pocket Tools 2 0
PocketDOS v1.02
QuickUnits Converter
Resco Explorer 2003
Resco Spy v1.0
Total Input Elite Edition v2.0.6
Tweaks2002 For Arm
Unit Converter
WisBar
Phatware Calligrapher v7.0
Pocket Controller Enterprise v4.05
PocketDOS v1.02
Resco Spy v1.0
Unit Converter

Cheers!!

eltommy
03-10-2008, 05:04 PM
You are not authorized to post any spam link (You need 5 or more post to post a link)

eltommy
03-10-2008, 05:06 PM
thanks Dash, but none of the links work..! :(

iamdasht19
03-10-2008, 05:32 PM
thanks Dash, but none of the links work..! :(

damn i will see what i can find this was all i can find.

eltommy
03-11-2008, 07:22 AM
thanka man..

i appreciate it
:D

Doc
03-12-2008, 10:33 PM
Is there an app for finger print reader for wm?

VenumX
03-12-2008, 10:50 PM
this has been mentioned many times that fingerprint reading apps for the touch/mogul or any other WM device that is not designed for it do not work. They are fake. You can make your own out of slide2unlock with enough skill.

Doc
03-12-2008, 10:53 PM
What do you exactly mean with enough skill?? These slide to unlocks..i think there a waste r because anyone can go on ur phone and slide to unlock it anyway..what do you think about it.so tell me where could i start on this quest, if ur saying i can make a slide to unlock a finger reader in some way????:40:

VenumX
03-12-2008, 10:58 PM
it would just be skinning, anyone could still put there finger on it and be able to unlock your phone, the phones are not equipped to be able to decipher one finger from another...

Doc
03-12-2008, 11:04 PM
I just got a thought..hmmmm what if there was a way to skin the slide to unlock..perhaps make it transparent..that way someone else couldnt slide it, becuase its invisible, but of course u know how to open ur phone with a flick across the screen..what do you think.

iamdasht19
03-13-2008, 04:01 AM
I just got a thought..hmmmm what if there was a way to skin the slide to unlock..perhaps make it transparent..that way someone else couldnt slide it, becuase its invisible, but of course u know how to open ur phone with a flick across the screen..what do you think.

ummm eyah whe you color the background, text, and the slider you would haace to make white which would show up as transparent on the phone..... but for futher discussion please make your own thread since i dont want the request one to get crapped. Thanks and aslo at that point why wouldnt you just add a password to the phone and than hae it come up when the phone hasnt been used for like 5 minutes.

Lylej2k
03-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Let me preface this with you guys rock. i mean this site totally rocks! now on to my request. I've searched the forums for something like this and i can't seem to find what I'm lookin for. I've used SPB pocket plus and found that the only part i enjoyed was the smart scrolling. Is there anyway to pull that part of the program out and make it seperate? Thanks in advance.

iamdasht19
03-13-2008, 06:40 PM
Let me preface this with you guys rock. i mean this site totally rocks! now on to my request. I've searched the forums for something like this and i can't seem to find what I'm lookin for. I've used SPB pocket plus and found that the only part i enjoyed was the smart scrolling. Is there anyway to pull that part of the program out and make it seperate? Thanks in advance.

ive looked for this too but havent found a way. you can always disable the unused features of the program to save on the ram.

AL_CAPONE_X3
03-14-2008, 08:36 AM
ok guys or dash i have another program request but not for a certain one more for any one that is basically this (if one exist).

what im looking for is this, is there any program that lets you lock certain pictures so they cannot be viewed by others without an password? and if it has an option to lock all pix at once that would be great but mainly one at a time pix is what im looking for mostly. even better if the program hides the locked pix so ya the pix are there and locked but if someone goes to my album they will see all the pix and not see all the pix than all the locked pix because than people going be wanting to try and get into those locked pix so if they dont know they there they cant view them or ask about them.

also i got same question basically but this time with sms aka text messages. is there a program that does basically the same thing im asking for with the pix. locks certain text so they cant be viewed without the password. also gives an option to lock all text if you want. also it has the ability to hide the messages somewhere on the phone so if someone goes to view my text messages all they see is all the unlocked ones and not some pix in there that are locked with the unlocked ones. leaveing them to ask about those messages.

ive searched it. like searced "picture locking" and i couldnt find anything ive been looking everywhere since i got my mogul which was back in august.

also i know alot of you are going to be like why dont you just lock your phone. because to me thats a pain to do plus one time before i locked my phone for some reason it never let me back in (on a different phone) so from there on out ive been afraid to set up that option and use it on any of my phones because i had to get a new phone last time even though i was using right pw. plus if i so happen to use that option and left it unlocked and someone wanted to go through all my stuff they still cant cuz either the pix or messages are locked or cant be seen.

also not sure if there would be an way to do all this with like contacts also? that would be great.

thanks dash for reading this. hopefully i can get some feedback from someone about all this.

iamdasht19
03-14-2008, 04:44 PM
ok guys or dash i have another program request but not for a certain one more for any one that is basically this (if one exist).

what im looking for is this, is there any program that lets you lock certain pictures so they cannot be viewed by others without an password? and if it has an option to lock all pix at once that would be great but mainly one at a time pix is what im looking for mostly. even better if the program hides the locked pix so ya the pix are there and locked but if someone goes to my album they will see all the pix and not see all the pix than all the locked pix because than people going be wanting to try and get into those locked pix so if they dont know they there they cant view them or ask about them.

also i got same question basically but this time with sms aka text messages. is there a program that does basically the same thing im asking for with the pix. locks certain text so they cant be viewed without the password. also gives an option to lock all text if you want. also it has the ability to hide the messages somewhere on the phone so if someone goes to view my text messages all they see is all the unlocked ones and not some pix in there that are locked with the unlocked ones. leaveing them to ask about those messages.

ive searched it. like searced "picture locking" and i couldnt find anything ive been looking everywhere since i got my mogul which was back in august.

also i know alot of you are going to be like why dont you just lock your phone. because to me thats a pain to do plus one time before i locked my phone for some reason it never let me back in (on a different phone) so from there on out ive been afraid to set up that option and use it on any of my phones because i had to get a new phone last time even though i was using right pw. plus if i so happen to use that option and left it unlocked and someone wanted to go through all my stuff they still cant cuz either the pix or messages are locked or cant be seen.

also not sure if there would be an way to do all this with like contacts also? that would be great.

thanks dash for reading this. hopefully i can get some feedback from someone about all this.

i think i remmeebr seeing something like this but not 100% sure. will continue to look all i can find is ones that encrypt and make look like imasge or audio file not actually password protect.

AL_CAPONE_X3
03-14-2008, 06:39 PM
i think i remmeebr seeing something like this but not 100% sure. will continue to look all i can find is ones that encrypt and make look like imasge or audio file not actually password protect.

ok i would appreciate it if you can find it because i have not yet been so lucky to find anything for any of the above i listed. but what you mentioned was it for sms or pix? also maybe that will work for now? idk. maybe you can give me a link for it. maybe i can use that until hopefully you find the other type of program.

iamdasht19
03-14-2008, 06:43 PM
ok i would appreciate it if you can find it because i have not yet been so lucky to find anything for any of the above i listed. but what you mentioned was it for sms or pix? also maybe that will work for now? idk. maybe you can give me a link for it. maybe i can use that until hopefully you find the other type of program.

well what it does is take text documents and all but makes them look like they are an image file so not much good since easy accessible.... sounds like girl trouble here lol.

AL_CAPONE_X3
03-14-2008, 06:47 PM
well what it does is take text documents and all but makes them look like they are an image file so not much good since easy accessible.... sounds like girl trouble here lol.

hahaha a lil bit. she always jumping to conclusions and like that. and so i assume this doesnt do that than 2 pix or sms. but ya i know it can still be accessed but it might not be as most of noticeable lol.

iamdasht19
03-14-2008, 06:51 PM
hahaha a lil bit. she always jumping to conclusions and like that. and so i assume this doesnt do that than 2 pix or sms. but ya i know it can still be accessed but it might not be as most of noticeable lol.

lol yeah but i looked into it and only does it with text files for business and all and hides as a text file or email file..... so no luck there damnet lol ill keep you informed.

reebis44
03-14-2008, 08:16 PM
I would suggest just transfering the files to yourcomputer. Create a compressed (zipped) folder and password protect it. Then transfer it back to your phone. That way you can still access it but you gotta put in a password every time.

AL_CAPONE_X3
03-14-2008, 09:00 PM
I would suggest just transfering the files to yourcomputer. Create a compressed (zipped) folder and password protect it. Then transfer it back to your phone. That way you can still access it but you gotta put in a password every time.

but will this work with sms messages? also i can enter a pw on the phone for that compressed folder? also anytime i wanna add more files to that folder would i have to put that folder back on the computer or i can put them in the folder while still on the ppc.

AL_CAPONE_X3
03-14-2008, 09:01 PM
lol yeah but i looked into it and only does it with text files for business and all and hides as a text file or email file..... so no luck there damnet lol ill keep you informed.

thanks for looking into it lol damn that it dont work no other way. well ya keep me informed please if you find another program or programs that does all i ask for, for both pix and sms and like that.

reebis44
03-14-2008, 09:12 PM
but will this work with sms messages? also i can enter a pw on the phone for that compressed folder? also anytime i wanna add more files to that folder would i have to put that folder back on the computer or i can put them in the folder while still on the ppc.

Yeah, all of those are drawbacks. i never really tried to make that much before. That was mainly for locking pics. I know that there's a way to make folders invisible on pc's but i would think there might be a way to do it on ppc's too. Google it.

reebis44
03-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Oh yeah, and your phone will also require you to enter the password, just like your pc.

AL_CAPONE_X3
03-14-2008, 09:18 PM
well i dont care if i have to enter a pw for the folder on ppc but not on the other thing. and ok well can i put pix in the folder or no i have to put folder back on comp so i can uncompress it and add more pix 2 it?

by the way how do i make an compressed folder. i right clicked on desktop and i dont got that option under new.

iamdasht19
03-14-2008, 09:23 PM
well i dont care if i have to enter a pw for the folder on ppc but not on the other thing. and ok well can i put pix in the folder or no i have to put folder back on comp so i can uncompress it and add more pix 2 it?

by the way how do i make an compressed folder. i right clicked on desktop and i dont got that option under new.

please guys this is request lets make a new thread for this. Thanks

BigAJ
03-15-2008, 09:40 AM
hey im looking for Pocket MSN

iamdasht19
03-15-2008, 03:59 PM
hey im looking for Pocket MSN

do they make one for ppc that can handle more than WM2003..... this is all that i could find for ppc and not smartphone....

More info at
Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=354824

Download Instructions
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/79563201/jamz_packed_messenger_for_wm2003.rar.html

BigAJ
03-15-2008, 09:49 PM
yeah they do

iamdasht19
03-16-2008, 12:05 AM
yeah they do

could you give me a link so i can look into it.

(K)rebel
03-16-2008, 12:48 AM
Can someone get Extreme Text version 1.12.1? It was just released, supposely works better with ppc. Thanks

iamdasht19
03-16-2008, 01:18 AM
Can someone get Extreme Text version 1.12.1? It was just released, supposely works better with ppc. Thanks

just got released today give us a couple days and will have for you.

BigAJ
03-17-2008, 12:04 AM
Heres that link for pocket msn wm6 dash

http://mobile.live.com/ac.aspx?cid=pmsn_requirements

iamdasht19
03-17-2008, 12:13 AM
Heres that link for pocket msn wm6 dash

http://mobile.live.com/ac.aspx?cid=pmsn_requirements

http://rapidshare.com/files/66092408/WMXL_Pocket_MSN_Antigo.CAB

opuscroakus
03-17-2008, 03:27 PM
How about CoPilot Live 7?

puertoblack2003
03-17-2008, 03:41 PM

thats a hot item on the web..and hard to get..i will keep my eyes on it for ya

iamdasht19
03-17-2008, 04:31 PM
i too have been looking for this without luck but will keep an eye out for and continue my search....

fame925
03-18-2008, 01:25 PM
can i get an app so i can send pix and vids through my touch?? i tried that mms thing you guys did a while ago but i guess it dosent work anymore?..ne way let me know if you have sumthin ..thanx

iamdasht19
03-18-2008, 04:24 PM
can i get an app so i can send pix and vids through my touch?? i tried that mms thing you guys did a while ago but i guess it dosent work anymore?..ne way let me know if you have sumthin ..thanx

bro we posted in that thread the email workaround for that. they have it completely blocked and as said right now there is no other way than to email to the number through the coded way and than it will show up to them as a mms. will post up if we get to work and also look at he petition link in my signature and sign up up to get it back.... i mafe a petition on this topic since i thought it was unfair.

iamdasht19
03-18-2008, 09:27 PM
can i get a functioning mobile tv app please
thanx

did you search??? we have on already posted heres the link but search in the future. Thanks

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=146834&highlight=mobitv

BACARDI80
03-19-2008, 02:17 AM
VITO ZoomBoard 2.0

iamdasht19
03-19-2008, 02:23 AM
VITO ZoomBoard 2.0

lol already posted bro posted up this afternoon you can find here:
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=153067&highlight=vito+zoomboard

BACARDI80
03-19-2008, 02:38 AM
well ill be damn *in beavis voice

mda16
03-19-2008, 12:33 PM
did you search??? we have on already posted heres the link but search in the future. Thanks

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=146834&highlight=mobitv
i thought that was only for at&t users

iamdasht19
03-19-2008, 01:11 PM
i thought that was only for at&t users

read the thread as discussed works for all users nd even the youtube videos show it being worked on the mogul... thanks.

dansoftcore
03-19-2008, 04:18 PM
I couldn't decide if this was worthy of a thread but I decided to post here to be safe.

During school I found http://gaygamer.net/2007/11/play_cool_harmonix_games_on_yo.html

So I was wondering how hard it would be to run ipod(mac lol) on a ppc(windows) phone haha...

Is it possible? This would be very fun and give me something to do instead of play pokemon on my phone haha.

iamdasht19
03-19-2008, 08:06 PM
I couldn't decide if this was worthy of a thread but I decided to post here to be safe.

During school I found http://gaygamer.net/2007/11/play_cool_harmonix_games_on_yo.html

So I was wondering how hard it would be to run ipod(mac lol) on a ppc(windows) phone haha...

Is it possible? This would be very fun and give me something to do instead of play pokemon on my phone haha.

not possible to do we have tap tap revolution which is close to this and the only thing out for WM ppc

nyclegend20
03-20-2008, 08:43 PM
hey
can we get this app up
Wayfinder Navigator Premium Edition - North America
http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&osId=1065&jid=17694F4D61XD7EE7F847XCEDA1CX4DCA&&productId=221036&platformId=2&R=221036&merch=featured_product&HDGO_ad=fp_221036&HDGO_au=1&HDGO_ae=c

iamdasht19
03-20-2008, 08:50 PM
hey
can we get this app up
Wayfinder Navigator Premium Edition - North America
http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&osId=1065&jid=17694F4D61XD7EE7F847XCEDA1CX4DCA&&productId=221036&platformId=2&R=221036&merch=featured_product&HDGO_ad=fp_221036&HDGO_au=1&HDGO_ae=c

i looked into this application and there is no way to crack this app since once you purchase they give you a code to type in and there hasnt been enough codes yet to surface on the internet to be able to create a keygen at this point..... also from what i hear and have read this app is crap and makes mistakes all the time... i talked to one of my boys from a differeent forum who used this and it told him to do a u turn on the autobahn lol yeah right.... and fails or makes a mistake at least once a trip... that why only 90 bucks compared to tom tom or garmin at over 400

nyclegend20
03-20-2008, 10:05 PM
im jus really upset that i cant get tomtom or garmin to work
so was looking for an alternative

iamdasht19
03-20-2008, 10:18 PM
im jus really upset that i cant get tomtom or garmin to work
so was looking for an alternative

they both do work and people have gotten them to work.... have you looked through the threads and followed all the support given and you can also ask questions.

sgtpepper52
03-27-2008, 02:12 PM
I need the cab for skype beta. this is not the version already posted on this site. is an older version but for whatever reason the voice calls work for the mogul but not on newer one. I had it installed but I just flashed a new rom and long story short I am now unable to re install mobily without the cab. in the fourth post of this thread there is a link to the file but a pc is necessary to instal it. if you could extract the cab id be eternally grateful. http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=90077

iamdasht19
03-27-2008, 08:02 PM
I need the cab for skype beta. this is not the version already posted on this site. is an older version but for whatever reason the voice calls work for the mogul but not on newer one. I had it installed but I just flashed a new rom and long story short I am now unable to re install mobily without the cab. in the fourth post of this thread there is a link to the file but a pc is necessary to instal it. if you could extract the cab id be eternally grateful. http://forum.skype.com/index.php?showtopic=90077

i looked and couldnt find the cab only the exe file for this verison.... your best bet would be to download that and go to a buddies and or the library and get her on your phone.

Dooper
04-02-2008, 03:53 PM
HipVoice Push- To - Talk

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4x7RrqTtV5U

Can anybody get this???

iamdasht19
04-02-2008, 04:00 PM
HipVoice Push- To - Talk

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4x7RrqTtV5U

Can anybody get this???

ha no luck just did a lil browse... i will continue to look but this is the same as palringo you know and palringo is free.

mitchchess2
04-02-2008, 06:45 PM
I need a good student planner. Could you find and upload The Dog Ate It (http://www.birdsoft.biz/dogateit2.htm). Thanks!

puertoblack2003
04-02-2008, 06:59 PM
I need a good student planner. Could you find and upload The Dog Ate It (http://www.birdsoft.biz/dogateit2.htm). Thanks!

check here https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?p=215712#post215712

nyclegend20
04-02-2008, 07:51 PM
there is a mapquest free trial for naviagtion.
but can we get it free forever like can we mod/hack it?

iamdasht19
04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
does anyone know where i can get a video calling program

give me a name and i will try to get it for you.... follow the rules and post a link nazd the name of the application.

raulk
04-02-2008, 10:18 PM
SORRY, you must have 5 or more post to post live links....

raulk
04-02-2008, 10:28 PM

iamdasht19
04-02-2008, 10:46 PM

bro read the message you need 5 posts now you can post a link bro that you have 5

Dooper
04-03-2008, 02:17 PM
ha no luck just did a lil browse... i will continue to look but this is the same as palringo you know and palringo is free.

I want THAT program, not palringo.

broSki
04-03-2008, 05:51 PM
I want THAT program, not palringo.

if its the link from youtube that wa posted in the last page then dash couldnt find the hack or program but use paringo, its really good alot of us here use it, spj even has a group chat there to speak to sum of the members,and staff

Balkar
04-05-2008, 06:37 AM
Hi guys, after looking the web for a lot of text entry method that are *thumb friendly*, i found this app.

Messagease by exideas
Here is the link to their site.
http://www.exideas.com/ME/index.html

I downloaded the trial version (2 month) and i think its pretty good, but i cant seem to find a crack working for it. I found one that requires me to find the .exe of the damn thing but i can locate the install directory in my phone(doesnt go in program files)

Thanks in advance

MN Fat Boy
04-05-2008, 04:53 PM

iamdasht19
04-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi guys, after looking the web for a lot of text entry method that are *thumb friendly*, i found this app.

Messagease by exideas
Here is the link to their site.
http://www.exideas.com/ME/index.html

I downloaded the trial version (2 month) and i think its pretty good, but i cant seem to find a crack working for it. I found one that requires me to find the .exe of the damn thing but i can locate the install directory in my phone(doesnt go in program files)

Thanks in advance

huh cant find a crack for this will ocntinurw to look though for you broski.

Hockeyfan05
04-05-2008, 06:58 PM
the application..The Score Mobile 2.0 please would be greatly appreciated.

iamdasht19
04-05-2008, 07:11 PM
the application..The Score Mobile 2.0 please would be greatly appreciated.

can you link me to the developers site having troubles finding.

Hockeyfan05
04-05-2008, 07:44 PM
can you link me to the developers site having troubles finding.

www.thescore.ca

iamdasht19
04-05-2008, 07:48 PM
www.thescore.ca

hasnt leaked yet...... will look for a copy for ya damn thats two misses in a row making it hard on me guys lol.

Hockeyfan05
04-05-2008, 07:59 PM
hasnt leaked yet...... will look for a copy for ya damn thats two misses in a row making it hard on me guys lol.

not a problem dash i will continue looking aswell and post when/if i find it before you

BiG JeW
04-06-2008, 12:15 AM
Hyper Dragon ROM for Tilt AKA Kriaser!

iamdasht19
04-06-2008, 12:27 AM
Hyper Dragon ROM for Tilt AKA Kriaser!

alright heres the rom that was used in the rom and ITS ONLY FOR TILT SO THERE SHOULD BE NO ASKING IF THIS WORKS ON THE MOGUL OR TOUCH JUST THE TILT.

http://rapidshare.com/files/99782231/RUU_Kaiser_HyperDragon_WWE_3.02.405.0_1.64.08.21.z ip

Here is the HardSpl for the Kaiser.. Here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=334679

Rapidshare:

http://rapidshare.com/files/105243035/kaiser-HardSPLv1.zip.html

BiG JeW
04-06-2008, 12:45 AM
i am gonna mess wit my boys tilt tomorrow ... thank again big dawg!

MN Fat Boy
04-06-2008, 08:16 AM
I am looking for a HDR rendering program for photos. can anyone point me in the right direction. something like Photomatix at www.hdrsoft.com thanks in advance.

iamdasht19
04-06-2008, 01:51 PM
I am looking for a HDR rendering program for photos. can anyone point me in the right direction. something like Photomatix at www.hdrsoft.com thanks in advance.

i doubt there is one for the ppc....... this link you gave me was for the pc and all.... when you find a link for a ppc version i will see what i can do for you

simplyput3456
04-06-2008, 03:07 PM
I hope this is the right place to request this. If not, i'm so sorry (please don't yell lol). I would like to know if this program/application can be obtained. Thanks

The link is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFSGfe2NEQ

BiG JeW
04-06-2008, 03:39 PM
Nah you in the right place. and we only yell at those that dont like to read and its harder for us to keep up with threads, but your good. Give us a little while and we will see what we can do.. thanks!

iamdasht19
04-06-2008, 03:54 PM
I hope this is the right place to request this. If not, i'm so sorry (please don't yell lol). I would like to know if this program/application can be obtained. Thanks

The link is below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkFSGfe2NEQ

ok i dug in on this and found it was 40 bucks and looked into how they sent you the file after you purchased...... its a retail preregistered unlimited use exe file. so basically until someone purchases and shares ther eis no way to get it. and people havent done it yet.

simplyput3456
04-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Ok..thanks for looking into it for me. I guess I could purchase it, but I don't think that it's worth $40 lol. Thanks again.

iamdasht19
04-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Ok..thanks for looking into it for me. I guess I could purchase it, but I don't think that it's worth $40 lol. Thanks again.

yeah for sure i was gonna buy it for spj and all but i wouldnt go more than 15-20 since its just a keyboard and not an app....... but i will continue to search constantly since im interested in this.

Hockeyfan05
04-06-2008, 05:06 PM
Tom Tom Navigator 6, you know of anyone that has cracked this yet Dash?

iamdasht19
04-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Tom Tom Navigator 6, you know of anyone that has cracked this yet Dash?

im working on cracking this myself as we speak

Hockeyfan05
04-06-2008, 05:12 PM
im working on cracking this myself as we speak

then god speed Dash hopefully you can be the first.

iamdasht19
04-06-2008, 05:17 PM
then god speed Dash hopefully you can be the first.

its gonna take a bit and might not get done today sincei have work coming up tonight and all but it will get done.

BACARDI80
04-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Find Some Loud Mp3 Or Wav...sounds Of Numbers Like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0....1 Thru 0....please

BiG JeW
04-07-2008, 12:54 AM
We will need a name off a program of a link to the devlopers of the program that will do what you will like... or you can search to your left with the side bar!

BACARDI80
04-07-2008, 12:56 AM
I Dont Want A App I Want Sounds

broSki
04-07-2008, 01:05 AM
I Dont Want A App I Want Sounds

You have to be more specific as to what kind of sounds you are looking for example, sliding sounds, ringers, or music etc.... because there are all types of sounds that can be found here at this site if you just use the search for the slide menu to your left go to mobile customizations

BACARDI80
04-07-2008, 01:07 AM
Sound Of Numbers Like 1,23,4,5,6,7,8,9,0...u Know Like A Dial Pad....

BiG JeW
04-07-2008, 01:11 AM
I am sure that there is an app like that that wil do that on this site... Please search you will have to read... If not please google and find the program and we will be more than happy to help with getting it. Just repost in this thread with the link to the developers website.., Thanks!

BACARDI80
04-07-2008, 01:37 AM
i got THE APP I WANT BETTER SOUNDS

iamdasht19
04-07-2008, 03:51 AM
i got THE APP I WANT BETTER SOUNDS

im lost an app to make the sounds you mean like a ring tones.... i will need a link to a developer or something to understand what you are getting at.

BACARDI80
04-07-2008, 05:27 AM
Ok I Dont Rember Where I Got It...but It Make The Sound Of The Number U R Dialin....like If U Press 1 It Say 1....but The Ones 1's That Cum With It R Weak..so Im Looking 4 New 1's

iamdasht19
04-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Ok I Dont Rember Where I Got It...but It Make The Sound Of The Number U R Dialin....like If U Press 1 It Say 1....but The Ones 1's That Cum With It R Weak..so Im Looking 4 New 1's

huh not sure i would need the apps name to find something.....

BACARDI80
04-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Its Call Talking Keys

BiG JeW
04-07-2008, 12:41 PM
Please post a link to the developers website or the site that you found the application on and we will try to get it knocked out for ya!! Thanks Again!!

iamdasht19
04-07-2008, 12:44 PM
Its Call Talking Keys

huh a spb app i never knew they made one....... im downloading the trial and will work on a crack for you

Blackmat
04-07-2008, 01:25 PM
im new to this site so im having a little trouble navigating it.. i was wondering if you could give me the link for the full black keyboard ive seen in your videos for the mogul

puertoblack2003
04-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Hello Blackmat,

the question you are asking has been already answered in another thread.
Please use the Searchfunction (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/search.php) to get your answer faster.

best wishes,
puertoblack2003

BACARDI80
04-07-2008, 03:28 PM
HERE IT IS TALKING DIAL PAD.........http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=367756

iamdasht19
04-07-2008, 04:18 PM
HERE IT IS TALKING DIAL PAD.........http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=367756

very nice find!!!!! damn i couldnt find it for the life of me my usual way and my next step was to go to xda.

BACARDI80
04-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Yeah U Can Put Any Mp3 Or Wav For A Number.....but I Just Want Better Number Sounds

Blackmat
04-08-2008, 03:19 AM
finally figured it out thanks man

MarkAtHome
04-08-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm looking for TunIt Radio (Pocket FM) v2.0. Vendor's site:

http://tunit.org/

BACARDI80
04-08-2008, 03:37 PM
so did u find anything dash

iamdasht19
04-08-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm looking for TunIt Radio (Pocket FM) v2.0. Vendor's site:

http://tunit.org/

ill take a look and see what i can find.

so did u find anything dash

come on bro you know when i find i will get it posted... you rush me i go slower...i got a life too you know.

MarkAtHome
04-08-2008, 06:00 PM
ill take a look and see what i can find.
Thanks, Dash. No rush.

BACARDI80
04-08-2008, 06:05 PM
I Kno Dash

blazingfate
04-09-2008, 10:17 PM
Hey is there a way to get WWE Mobile...i think its called Ringside?

iamdasht19
04-09-2008, 10:21 PM
Hey is there a way to get WWE Mobile...i think its called Ringside?

as the rules state i need a lin kto the developers page.

blazingfate
04-09-2008, 10:29 PM
My bad Dash. I press ctrl+v and I guess it didnt work. http://www.wwe.com/shop/mobile/att/wweringside/

iamdasht19
04-09-2008, 10:57 PM
My bad Dash. I press ctrl+v and I guess it didnt work. http://www.wwe.com/shop/mobile/att/wweringside/

only on AT&T will that work sorry bro no way that i can think of to vonvert it over to a different non gsm provider.

broSki
04-10-2008, 05:10 PM
Is there such an app that converts the exe apps into cab form?

rockmeallnight44
04-10-2008, 05:48 PM
hey could u get resco pro keyboard, thanks

iamdasht19
04-10-2008, 05:52 PM
Is there such an app that converts the exe apps into cab form?

im reading up on how to do it and will share the knowledge.

hey could u get resco pro keyboard, thanks

already posted use the search button below the banner. i dont get what is so hard about it. use it in the future or your requests will be ignored. https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=148317&highlight=resco+keyboard

broSki
04-10-2008, 06:12 PM
im reading up on how to do it and will share the knowledge.

already posted use the search button below the banner. i dont get what is so hard about it. use it in the future or your requests will be ignored. https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=148317&highlight=resco+keyboard

Ight cuz, jus pm or whatever when you get a hold of it brother.....with the converter and the app i put on here from ppcgeeks that installs all your cabs for you flashing roms would be a piece of cake lol

iamdasht19
04-10-2008, 06:25 PM
Ight cuz, jus pm or whatever when you get a hold of it brother.....with the converter and the app i put on here from ppcgeeks that installs all your cabs for you flashing roms would be a piece of cake lol

aight will do for sure.

rockmeallnight44
04-10-2008, 06:54 PM
already posted use the search button below the banner. i dont get what is so hard about it. use it in the future or your requests will be ignored. https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=148317&highlight=resco+keyboard[/QUOTE]
thanks and sorry, i looked it up but couldn't find it, still fairly new to the site, ill try harder next time

Posted via Mobile Device

tmor5078
04-12-2008, 07:07 PM
I'm looking for the Essential Sale Module that goes with doitech pocket quickbooks 1.0.

5-In-1 WiFi Invoicing
http://www.doitech.com/

iamdasht19
04-12-2008, 07:16 PM
I'm looking for the Essential Sale Module that goes with doitech pocket quickbooks 1.0.

5-In-1 WiFi Invoicing
http://www.doitech.com/

huh havent seen any cracked items by this developer ill keep an eye out.

tmor5078
04-12-2008, 07:28 PM
how about a keygen for lowfats quickbooks version 4.4.12
the keygen for the 4.4.11 don't work for the quickbooks ver.

iamdasht19
04-12-2008, 08:00 PM
how about a keygen for lowfats quickbooks version 4.4.12
the keygen for the 4.4.11 don't work for the quickbooks ver.

how bout a link like the rules state.

tmor5078
04-12-2008, 08:30 PM
my bad
http://www.lowfatsoftware.com/QuickBooksEdition.htm

golgo19
04-12-2008, 11:37 PM
Request for a Japanese text and input app.
CE-Star 2.8 R3c for WM5/6
http://www,mobem,com

puertoblack2003
04-13-2008, 12:12 AM
Request for a Japanese text and input app.
CE-Star 2.8 R3c for WM5/6
http://www,mobem,com

i only found this one and not the newest, theses programs are hard to get,

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?p=220705#post220705

golgo19
04-13-2008, 01:32 AM
That was quick. Thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Dooper
04-13-2008, 09:55 AM
I request MAPQUEST NAVIGATOR.

Yo Dash, I was one of those people that downloaded it for the 30 day free trial.
You must crack this program, its identical to Sprint's Navigation, if not better.

I'm still on my Free trial, so if you need me to send the CAB I can. Please crack it while it's hot.

iamdasht19
04-13-2008, 04:11 PM
I request MAPQUEST NAVIGATOR.

Yo Dash, I was one of those people that downloaded it for the 30 day free trial.
You must crack this program, its identical to Sprint's Navigation, if not better.

I'm still on my Free trial, so if you need me to send the CAB I can. Please crack it while it's hot.

i have been messing with for a while and will have to wait for the official to drop out of beta and than get er done.

spivey8
04-13-2008, 07:26 PM
im looking for the best im app for the mogul.

iamdasht19
04-13-2008, 07:29 PM
im looking for the best im app for the mogul.

do a search than smarts. it in green below the banner. stop being soooo lazy.

spivey8
04-13-2008, 07:34 PM
not being lazy just trying to ask whats the best app you like?

iamdasht19
04-13-2008, 07:38 PM
not being lazy just trying to ask whats the best app you like?

well apparently you are there is a thread for this already and i use palringo. if your gonna ask a question like this search first since it is posted and if not there make a thread in the help deks for support or free talk for a topic like this..... this is a request thread noit this is better or whatever..... please post in the correct areas only warning before an infraction will be issued.

Dooper
04-13-2008, 07:56 PM
i have been messing with for a while and will have to wait for the official to drop out of beta and than get er done.

Thanks Dash.. I'll keep reminding you ;)

bchandler78
04-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Anyone came across the new TouchBrowser cab yet?

News Release HERE! (http://msmobiles.com/news.php/7267.html)

Bryan

iamdasht19
04-15-2008, 12:02 PM
Anyone came across the new TouchBrowser cab yet?

News Release HERE! (http://msmobiles.com/news.php/7267.html)

Bryan

its not a browser. Unfortunately several incompetent news sources are reporting that this program is a browser, what is completely wrong. We have tested this program extensivley and we tell how it is: this program doesn't have any new rendering engine but is re-using Pocket Internet Explorer.

Nonetheless it may be an interesting extension for users of Windows Mobile phones with touch-screen! Here is the video demonstration of this program:

all thki really is is makes it so that you can mkve your screen and you can do that with a spb program or ftouchflo if im not mistaking.

broSki
04-15-2008, 12:17 PM
its not a browser. Unfortunately several incompetent news sources are reporting that this program is a browser, what is completely wrong. We have tested this program extensivley and we tell how it is: this program doesn't have any new rendering engine but is re-using Pocket Internet Explorer.

Nonetheless it may be an interesting extension for users of Windows Mobile phones with touch-screen! Here is the video demonstration of this program:

all thki really is is makes it so that you can mkve your screen and you can do that with a spb program or ftouchflo if im not mistaking.

dang, its actually nice bro, actually looks better then pie plus, but not better then my skyfire lmaoooo, dash u should try and get a crack/keygen on this members might dl it, jus my opinion

Zonbi
04-15-2008, 02:23 PM
yes i was watching this video the other day.plz!!! someone get it i need cuz im always using my touches browser.anyone excited to see the Sprint Instinct?

iamdasht19
04-15-2008, 02:42 PM
yes i was watching this video the other day.plz!!! someone get it i need cuz im always using my touches browser.anyone excited to see the Sprint Instinct?

we have a discussion on the instinct already but that is not a browser as i stated already!!!!!!!!!!!!i will look for the plugin to make this work and all but it hasnt hit the market cracked already but if no one gets to cracking before the end of the end of the month i will crack this up.

Zonbi
04-15-2008, 02:53 PM
we have a discussion on the instinct already but that is not a browser as i stated already!!!!!!!!!!!!i will look for the plugin to make this work and all but it hasnt hit the market cracked already but if no one gets to cracking before the end of the end of the month i will crack this up.

oh ok sorry bout that..well thnx hope we get it soon.

opuscroakus
04-15-2008, 04:34 PM
Would like SafeMode 2 for Pocket PC. I found the smartphone version but couldn't locate the PPC version.

iamdasht19
04-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Would like SafeMode 2 for Pocket PC. I found the smartphone version but couldn't locate the PPC version.

SafeMode v2.1
Requirements: wm2003, wm5
Overview: SafeMode 2 for Pocket PC The most advanced version of the first SafeMode application

Application Description:
SafeMode 2 now features an advanced PDA crash protection system:
- it's started very early (4th application - the first 3 are required Window Mobile applications) in the startup process, allowing a better control over what and when it's allowed to run.
- while entering SafeMode, it stops all known 3rd party application types, such as:
INIT applications - these are low level applications, such as older versions of Mad Programmer’s ForceHiRes or XCPUScalar
Services - these are system applications they are not visible with the task manager, and generally run in the background
Startup applications - startup links, placed in "Windows\Startup"
Today plugins - SafeMode 2 disables all Today plugins, replacing it with it's own interface, as a reminder you're running in SafeMode
Input methods - all non-standard Input methods (custom keyboards etc) are disabled
Pocket Internet Explorer plugins (such as MultiIE)
Other extensions, found in system registry

More Info:
Code:
http://www.monocube.com/content/view/5/37/

Download Instructions: heres the keygen just download the trial from the developers site.

http://rapidshare.com/files/24061281/Safe_Mode_v2.1.rar.html

opuscroakus
04-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Many thanks. I searched for every conceivable combination of safe mode and couldn't find it.

iamdasht19
04-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Many thanks. I searched for every conceivable combination of safe mode and couldn't find it.

no problem enjoy the app. and by that you mean on the site correct????? or you talking bout the trial verison?

opuscroakus
04-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Looked on the site. 20 pages of safe but not this particular item. What might the password for the rar be?

iamdasht19
04-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Looked on the site. 20 pages of safe but not this particular item. What might the password for the rar be?

here try this and the password is ppcwarez.org. and the and you will still have to download the trial. http://rapidshare.com/files/24061586/SafeMode_keygen.rar.html

Touchsp
04-15-2008, 05:09 PM
hey dash how can i get the VISTA start button
because i would really like to get that and idk
how to get it..:fans::fans::fans::fans::fans::fans::fans:

opuscroakus
04-15-2008, 05:14 PM
First one worked great. Had everything in the rar.

iamdasht19
04-15-2008, 05:17 PM
hey dash how can i get the VISTA start button
because i would really like to get that and idk
how to get it..:fans::fans::fans::fans::fans::fans::fans:

bro this has been discussed and this is also not an app request and more of a question. you need wisbat advance and need to theme it.....

First one worked great. Had everything in the rar.

good glad to hear it.

BiG JeW
04-15-2008, 09:58 PM
How about Speereo Voice Mailer! developers can be found @

www.freewarepocketpc.net

Thank You

Touchsp
04-15-2008, 11:26 PM
I want to get Pocket Live TV 1.2 and i wanted to know if there is a rom or
w/e here at SPJ already because if SPJ has it, i dont have to pay 30 bucks for it... thx alot

Touchsp
04-15-2008, 11:29 PM
This is the website i found the Pocket Live Tv 1.2

http://www.makayama.com/pocketlivetv.html

iamdasht19
04-16-2008, 04:44 AM
How about Speereo Voice Mailer! developers can be found @

www.freewarepocketpc.net

Thank You

ummmm bro that is a freeware site so the progrqam is free lol

This is the website i found the Pocket Live Tv 1.2

http://www.makayama.com/pocketlivetv.html

and cant find the newest version of this only onew we have is 1.0 but will keep an eye out.

simplyput3456
04-16-2008, 05:44 AM
I want the newest version of Pocket Live because it has MTV on it. Maybe I'll break down & purchase it if SPJ can't do it!! "winks" lol

iamdasht19
04-16-2008, 05:52 AM
I want the newest version of Pocket Live because it has MTV on it. Maybe I'll break down & purchase it if SPJ can't do it!! "winks" lol

lol i looked for the guy in the post above yours and if you give it about a week or so i will be able to find it or crack it myself for you all here at SPJ.

simplyput3456
04-16-2008, 05:54 AM
lol i looked for the guy in the post above yours and if you give it about a week or so i will be able to find it or crack it myself for you all here at SPJ.

I can ALWAYS count on "My" Dash!! Thank you Dash.

iamdasht19
04-16-2008, 05:55 AM
I can ALWAYS count on "My" Dash!! Thank you Dash.

lol no problem......... something i like to do........ always learn new things with each crack that i do

BiG JeW
04-16-2008, 12:14 PM
actually it is a free trial... i read in detail from the site provided above, that it will expire.. It is a trial version... Thanks!

broSki
04-16-2008, 12:24 PM

trueee, if dash cant crack it, which i know he will, Ill have to purchase this also, it rocks and i luv mtv, im a reality tv junkie lol, but more like jackass,viva la bam,wildboys and rock of love lol......crack crack crack lol

iamdasht19
04-16-2008, 12:52 PM
actually it is a free trial... i read in detail from the site provided above, that it will expire.. It is a trial version... Thanks!

ummm bro its at a freeware site though they dont take charge programs at freeware sites only the free one. so it might be in a beta period and at that poinnt difficuly and useless to crack becuase a different beta version comes out quickly with changes....... so when the official drops than i wil post or get cracked for you when i get a chance.

Balkar
04-16-2008, 05:45 PM
https://www.gotomypc.com/en_CA/entry.tmpl?_sid=303655104%3AA441894CFF190C4&Action=rgoto&_sf=2

Thats the site app (O.o)

I'm interested in their remote, its pretty cool i'm on the trial version right now and it kicks ass. Can do Anything to your pc...
If you cant crack it, do you have program similar to it?

iamdasht19
04-16-2008, 05:58 PM
https://www.gotomypc.com/en_CA/entry.tmpl?_sid=303655104%3AA441894CFF190C4&Action=rgoto&_sf=2

Thats the site app (O.o)

I'm interested in their remote, its pretty cool i'm on the trial version right now and it kicks ass. Can do Anything to your pc...

i cant find the crack for this but orb is the same thing and is free.

spivey8
04-16-2008, 06:29 PM

Thats the site app (O.o)

http://teamviewer.com/

this is better and its free, i use it all the time.

dmoneyitg
04-16-2008, 06:57 PM
so why does it say money back guarantee?

spivey8
04-16-2008, 07:26 PM
so why does it say money back guarantee?

TeamViewer is completely free for non-commercial, personal use!

as dash would say, READ lol but for real its sweet, they give you like 25 hrs free a month but you wont get even close to 25 hrs.

Balkar
04-18-2008, 06:55 AM
Thanks a lot spivey8 for the insight... i was looking into purchasing gotomypc but since team viewer is free(and 25 hrs is quite enought for me per month), i'll learn to love even more this one...

reebis44
04-18-2008, 10:20 PM
http://teamviewer.com/

this is better and its free, i use it all the time.

Cant find the download for ppc's...just PC's

BiG JeW
04-18-2008, 10:24 PM
thanks dash!

spivey8
04-18-2008, 10:27 PM
Cant find the download for ppc's...just PC's

hmm not sure you can use it like that, its a pc to pc

iamdasht19
04-19-2008, 11:48 AM
hmm not sure you can use it like that, its a pc to pc

as said above orb is the way to go.

spivey8
04-19-2008, 12:02 PM
as said above orb is the way to go.

your right, if you want to stream pictures, music, and videos to your phone.

but if you want to access your computer like you were sitting in front on it like gotomypc does , than teamviewer.com is what you want.

get both THEIR FREE haha

erickblex10
04-19-2008, 09:52 PM
yo, can I get pocket snow for my sprint touch please. Thanks

Touchsp
04-19-2008, 10:30 PM
hey dash did you find anything
on Pocket TV v1.2 that has MTV and
everything?

iamdasht19
04-20-2008, 05:56 PM
yo, can I get pocket snow for my sprint touch please. Thanks

follow the rules please and give me a link to the developers site.

hey dash did you find anything
on Pocket TV v1.2 that has MTV and
everything?

no havent seen nothing for this baby yety but still looking got it in my to do list in my notebook.

erick10
04-20-2008, 07:33 PM
follow the rules please and give me a link to the developers site.

no havent seen nothing for this baby yety but still looking got it in my to do list in my notebook.

Im sorry, their page is
http://solidorb.marvelz.com/

but it is under construction. I am also interested in pocket live tv 1.2 but I never heard of that mtv, can we just get the regular 1.2? thanks dash.

iamdasht19
04-20-2008, 07:46 PM
Im sorry, their page is
http://solidorb.marvelz.com/

but it is under construction. I am also interested in pocket live tv 1.2 but I never heard of that mtv, can we just get the regular 1.2? thanks dash.

mtv is a channel bro lol and also im looking for the pocket live tv 1,2 as i have stated already numerous times in this threads last 2 pages. and when the site goes back up i will check it out.

geckojohn
04-20-2008, 11:21 PM
Does anyone have a link for TouchBrowser?

iamdasht19
04-20-2008, 11:41 PM
Does anyone have a link for TouchBrowser?

already been requested and put onto my list of things to keep an eye out for since i havent found it yet.

TheLastPriest
04-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Any chance on getting the full version of the handmark On demand? I really like the 411, the people finder works really well

http://www.handmark.com/products/detail.php?id=286

pozer69
04-25-2008, 05:34 PM
I know this is an odd request but I was wondering if you can crack an app for me. Its called Gap-software for SCUBA diving.

http://www.gap-software.com/download/gap-lite.html

Also if you can get the desktop version too that would be awesome.

http://www.gap-software.com/download/gap-diveplanner.html

I am willing to donate to help crack these...Thanks for your help!!

Doc
04-27-2008, 03:45 PM
Vito remote please, heres there download site: http://vitotechnology.com/en/products/remote.html

iamdasht19
04-27-2008, 03:56 PM
Vito remote please, heres there download site: http://vitotechnology.com/en/products/remote.html

your prolly talking bout this. https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=146335&highlight=vito+remote

Mike20PR
04-27-2008, 04:04 PM
Yea I Tried To Use Vito Remote (found The Post Here) But It States That It For Wm5 Models, Is There a similar program That Will Work On Mogul?? cuz I heard that VITO doesnt