PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Alarm v1.2 For 240X240 Screens

iamdasht19
04-10-2007, 09:20 PM
Pocket Alarm v1.2
Requirements: ARM, WM2003 or greater
Overview: This program will help you to wake up when you have to. Pocket Alarm has functionality of usual alarm clock with some nice extra functions.

This small program will help you to wake up when you have to. Pocket Alarm has functionality of usual alarm clock with some nice extra functions. Do you want to get up 5 minutes later? Yes, snooze it! Different annoying sounds make sure that you awake. You can set alarm volume independent of Pocket PC volume sound setting. So if you by mistake turn pocket sound off you still not miss the hour. Try it and you like it!

Download Instructions:
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/4880431/ExMSoft.Pocket.Alarm.v1.2.ARM.Regged-hdf.rar.html

mrpants20
12-22-2007, 11:48 AM
I've found that this doesnt work on my Touch when its in sleep mode.... so its kind of useless to wake me up

iamdasht19
12-22-2007, 09:23 PM
I've found that this doesnt work on my Touch when its in sleep mode.... so its kind of useless to wake me up

wow this isnt made for the touch as the title says. your touch has a QVGA 320X240 screen!!!! the only phones with the quare aka 240X240 screens are the Treo's.

mrpants20
12-23-2007, 05:42 PM
Geez sorry bro, I will be the first to admit that I'm a "noob" and I DID realize from the title it that it wasn't really for mine, but I figured I'd try (since others have worked ok) and since it installed properly and ran properly when I first tested it, it would be ok... Then I did a second test (in sleep mode) and discovered that it didn't work then. So I posted my findings so that other Touchers wouldn't waste their time... Wasn't expecting a fix from you.... I'm experimenting and learning as I go, I'm a whole 5 days into my first pocket PC, and two of those days I have worked a 24 hour shift....

iamdasht19
12-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Geez sorry bro, I will be the first to admit that I'm a "noob" and I DID realize from the title it that it wasn't really for mine, but I figured I'd try (since others have worked ok) and since it installed properly and ran properly when I first tested it, it would be ok... Then I did a second test (in sleep mode) and discovered that it didn't work then. So I posted my findings so that other Touchers wouldn't waste their time... Wasn't expecting a fix from you.... I'm experimenting and learning as I go, I'm a whole 5 days into my first pocket PC, and two of those days I have worked a 24 hour shift....

dont be sorry bro wasnt meaning to be hostile if i soubded like that it was a misunderstanding...