PDA

View Full Version : z2 Remote2PC v1.2

lalo41
04-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Requirements: PPC2003 to PPC2003SE
Overview: z2 Remote2PC allows you to view and control your Windows desktop system from your Pocket PC. Your PPC can be connected via LAN, WLAN, phone (modem), or any Internet connection. Remote2PC also provides means to emulate double-clicks and right-clicks, upload and download clipboard contents, and send Escape, Return, and CTRL-ALT-DEL key sequences to the remote PC.
After install copy kracks over to pc and ppc then use serial 123456

High standard security with 256 bits encryption and device access control:
* Up to 256 bits AES, Serpent or Twofish encryption, no need for VPN to secure the connection
* Mutual authentication authenticates both client and server
* One time session key with key rotating
* Device access control blocks unauthorized device even it has the user name and password
* Robust screen capture engine. NO windows message hooks or video driver hooks installed on your PC
* NO dependency on centralized third-party server and NO monthly fees

Multi-tasking File Transfer with check point restart and wildcard support:
* Transfer multiple files simultaneously and remote control your desktop at same time
* Recover from network errors, stop or resume the file transfer at anytime you want
* Start the file transfer as easy as you copy & paste files
* Support powerful wildcard file name filters, like *.mp3

Clipboard synchronization:
* Copy & paste files, colorful texts and pictures through your mobile device and the desktop PC clipboard

Smart screen update & bandwidth adaptive color scheme:
* Breakthrough smart caching technology compares the screen changes and updates only the difference
* Channel level compression working together with smart caching dramatically cut down the bandwidth usage
* Support 6-level color schemes, change from 65,536 colors to black & white on the fly. Improve the refresh rate by balancing the bandwidth and display colors

Convenient server callback:
* Great for accessing your office computer from home. Now you don't have to open any incoming port on the firewall at office. Just let the server callback your mobile device

Support most Windows OS:
* The Remote2PC Server can run on Windows 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0 SP6, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional
* The Remote2PC Client can run on Windows CE Handheld Pro 2.11(ARM, MIPS, SH3, SH4), Pocket PC 2000(ARM, MIPS, SH3), Handheld 2000(ARM, MIPS), Pocket PC 2002 (Phone) (ARM), Pocket PC 2003 (Phone) (ARMV4), Pocket PC 2003 SE (Phone) (ARMV4), Windows Mobile 5.0 (Phone), Windows CE.NET 4.1/4.2/5.0 (ARM), Windws 98 SE, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0 SP6, Windows 2000, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professinal

Miscellaneous:
* 360 degree screen rotation with smooth zoom from 25% up to 200% of server screen size
* Support latest VGA and square screen devices
* Support multiple display monitors
* Support UPnP port forwarding & Dynamic DNS
* Auto track text cursor
* Auto detect left-handed mouse
* Persistent register code. Never lost the register code even after you hard reset the device
* NO dependence on centralized third-party server and NO monthly fees

What's new in version 1.2:
* Windows PC client is supported
* New Internet connection wizard
* Smooth zoom from 25% up to 200% of the original server screen
* Better keyboard handling for Windows Mobile Phone
* UI Improvement
* Bug fix

i found the cracked ppc and pc files on #mediaplace... so credits go to them..

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/13992051/z2_Remote2PC_v1.2.rar.html

this rar contains the cracked files. u will need to download the trial from:

Code:
http://www.pocketgear.com/software_detail.asp?id=16879

PeekHoles
03-02-2008, 12:45 PM
Both links are dead can you please re-upload them?

iamdasht19
03-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Both links are dead can you please re-upload them?

ummm yeah but you know this is for WM2003 and WM2003 SE and you run WM6 on your phone....... just thought i would throw that out since this won work on your phone.

iamdasht19
03-02-2008, 01:54 PM
alrighty first post update with links.

PeekHoles
03-02-2008, 03:28 PM
ummm yeah but you know this is for WM2003 and WM2003 SE and you run WM6 on your phone....... just thought i would throw that out since this won work on your phone.

Thanks Dash I just read that.