PDA

View Full Version : PTT For Non-Nextel Smartphones

iamdasht19
04-26-2007, 05:45 PM
http://www.palringo.com/
Go there and sign up. they will send you a password sometime. i am still waiting for mine but i just signed up so ill post more info when i can get it loaded.

From what i have read it sounds cool. NO you cant ppt nextels but smartphones/ppc running this app you can. ill get more info on it when i get it installed.

iamdasht19
04-26-2007, 07:34 PM
heres a ss of the app. its not connected as im still waiting for my password. looks like this may be a real good app one day so i suggest everyone sign up so they have a better chance at getting a key.

here are some features off the website.

» Voice: use your mobile to chat with friends by speaking or texting
» Messaging: leave messages even when contacts are not connected
» Availability: Instantly see status of contacts
» Interoperability: Connect to users of popular PC IM systems
» Open: Works independent of your mobile service provider

puertoblack2003
04-26-2007, 07:42 PM
heres a ss of the app. its not connected as im still waiting for my password. looks like this may be a real good app one day so i suggest everyone sign up so they have a better chance at getting a key.

here are some features off the website.

» Voice: use your mobile to chat with friends by speaking or texting
» Messaging: leave messages even when contacts are not connected
» Availability: Instantly see status of contacts
» Interoperability: Connect to users of popular PC IM systems
» Open: Works independent of your mobile service provider

yo that is hott bro

iamdasht19
04-26-2007, 07:58 PM
yeah it is i can't wait till they send me the password...they say it takes a couple days maximim but im on the waiting list and all.

iamdasht19
04-30-2007, 11:51 PM
For updates search for this topic under ppc application and there are screenshots and all the updates i have added since the first post....just dont want to keep posting the same stuff in two different sections.

alrighty i decided to grab the name while it was still available. So you dont have to add everybody from the site individually all you have to do is go to join group and type in the name..... smartphonejunkies.....make sure there are no caps of spaces and everyone that has joined the group will automatically be added for you. So enjoy and hope to see someone else besides me in the smartphonejunkies group.