Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   I need help w/ my diamond asap (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=194084)

Kiit408 11-16-2009 11:58 PM

I need help w/ my diamond asap

so i was doing the energy rom with a default ruu that i got from an older rom of his because his new one wasn't working... then i flashed it and then when i turned my phone on the diamond black screen booted up like it was gonna start and then the dam phone will just keep on restarting.. i did the reset in the back behind cover and the hard reset using the buttons... there is no way to sync unless you guys know how to do it... but i was wondering is there any way i can fix my phone... and on top of all this.. i used up my 2 replacements already so they can't just give me a new one... PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK!!!!

puertoblack2003 11-17-2009 12:05 AM

Re: I need help w/ my diamond asap

you installed a rom not compatible to your device.put your phone on safe mode or ever they call it these days that red blue and green screen.get a stock diamond rom for your carrier and install it.

GokuSS3 11-17-2009 12:09 AM

Re I need help w/ my diamond asap

Sounds like a bad flash or you flashed a gsm rom to your phone..... Put it in bootloader an flash again see whats happen or a stock rom !!!!

Kiit408 11-17-2009 12:10 AM

will try man freaking thank you!!!!

--------- New Post Merged on 17/11/2009 at 01:13:19 --------

OMG GUYS I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! thank you both for being online... i was gonna shit on myself.. i was gonna get an anxiety attack sorry about the post but dude i was on one... it made me break down into tears lol...

--------- New Post Merged on 17/11/2009 at 01:15:24 --------

for future refferences for me and the rest of spj....

to enter bootloader on htc diamond you press power and vol down... ;)...

GokuSS3 11-17-2009 12:16 AM

Re I need help w/ my diamond asap

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiit408 (Post 428921)

OMG GUYS I FREAKING LOVE YOU!!! thank you both for being online... i was gonna shit on myself.. i was gonna get an anxiety attack sorry about the post but dude i was on one... it made me break down into tears lol...

LOL you broke the golden rule an started freaking out , if your phone boots up then you are good. If there nothing but a black screen no matter what then maybe you should. You can almost always recover your phone. You knew the those answers you just freaked out lmao

puertoblack2003 11-17-2009 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiit408 (Post 428921)

--------- New Post Merged on 17/11/2009 at 01:15:24 --------

for future refferences for me and the rest of spj....

to enter bootloader on htc diamond you press power and vol down... ;)...

glad it worked out for you.i had to do this several time for a friend that thinks all roms are the same...lol