Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   [TUTORIAL] Dash sig (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=182952)

PROBEX 03-21-2009 04:55 PM

Dash sig

1 Attachment(s)
Well this is more of a learning thing then a tutorial.
D/\SH had asked to see a psd in progress kinda thing to see how I do stuff.

This is a very simple signature that took me all of about 10 min to toss together.
I included the psd just so you can kinda see what I do, its unlocked so you can turn stuff on and off to check what each layer does. It wont actually teach you anything more then how layers can really make a difference.

http://probex.ca/SPJ/gold-dash.png

There is some useful resources such as the gold text you can edit the text to your liking to make your own thing or copy the layer styles to make something new.

Have fun have at er.

TaylorSPJ 03-21-2009 05:00 PM

Re: Dash sig

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........y ummy.....not a real person but still.......haha you are good man......im in need of a new sig......*cough cough*.........lol

1LOMOFO 03-21-2009 05:08 PM

man probex you are a god when it comes to this stuff!! looks AWESOME!!

Mystery 03-21-2009 05:11 PM

This looks really good man, everything you do always comes out great. This only took you 10 minutes?!?!?! WOW!! :>

PROBEX 03-21-2009 05:16 PM

Well 10 min is kinda true as most of the text effects and such I have already built as a layer style and its in my bag of tricks, each style takes a bit longer but since I already have a massive selection of effects That I created and I use regularly and have saved. It saves me massive amounts of time. So ya this took 10 min, but if I had to recreate without my preloaded styles and effects It would prolly have been about 1/2 hour to do that.

meansixx 03-21-2009 07:50 PM

dammit son, that is tight...very impressive like always. u have such a great talent. good shit bro!

GokuSS3 03-21-2009 07:58 PM

That is a sick sig Probe !!!!

parna1973 03-21-2009 08:41 PM

That is really tight. Your a genious when it comes to graphics..Always been curious what program u use for this..nice work like always

BiG JeW 03-21-2009 09:23 PM

Probex it never fails as usual. awesome job and great work! thanks for the info!

DenverDev 03-21-2009 10:03 PM

All i can say is WOW That is simply incredible!

1mrlcb 03-22-2009 12:44 AM

Nice work thats sick!

broSki 03-22-2009 03:03 AM

ummm proby buddy, im in need of a new sig man.....and i think im the only one on this board that hasnt gotten skinned by u lol...how about a nice sig with a gothic touch to it and of course my fav symbol somewhere in it lol

iamdasht19 03-22-2009 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broSki (Post 351355)
ummm proby buddy, im in need of a new sig man.....and i think im the only one on this board that hasnt gotten skinned by u lol...how about a nice sig with a gothic touch to it and of course my fav symbol somewhere in it lol

damn im def adding this to my signature when i get caught up since i love the style :) but broski you add that if you have used one of his touchflo skins...... NOOB!!! :noob:

broSki 03-22-2009 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 351436)
damn im def adding this to my signature when i get caught up since i love the style :) but broski you add that if you have used one of his touchflo skins...... NOOB!!! :noob:

wait....I ment a sig or sumtin custom that he made for ME lmaooo.....hey hey im no noob here lol

chauleyb 03-25-2009 01:22 PM

MAN FN WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW I AM SOOOOO FEELIN THIS SIG!!!! i love effects and artwork like this too bad i didnt keep up with it at my skoo probex u da man dude no lie im jealous bro lol but naw man u got skills i gotta give u MAD PROPS BRO...i need to try and get on da team jus to get a sig lol but good sh*t REal talk yo

jr5416 03-25-2009 04:49 PM

hey dash what paint thing did you that with Thanks

iamdasht19 03-25-2009 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jr5416 (Post 352392)
hey dash what paint thing did you that with Thanks

thats made by probex and he like i do uses photoshop. i use cs4 not sure what version he uses.