Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Staff For Latin Section (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=184640)

iamdasht19 04-22-2009 05:16 PM

New Staff For Latin Section

as many have noticed we have been growing a rom section for latin roms and its starting to go under way at this very moment. puertoblack2003 and mike have been getting some roms added to that area and are going to help with the support. (congrats again mike on getting senior admin and kead in this forum) well we needed two more qualified staff to join mike in running this part of the forum (dont think you cant still help and get noticed like these members have also.) well without furhter ado the newest members to the staff heree at SPJ are:

1. PHE-NOM
2. JR5416

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH AND COME INTRODUCE YOURSLEF AND CHECK OUT HTE STAFF AREA FOR SOME GOODIES :) :party:

Superman369 04-22-2009 05:19 PM

Re: New Staff For Latin Section

Welcome to the team ROOKIES!!! Hahaha, j/k. Congrats, to the both of you.

CYBER WEESJE 04-22-2009 05:20 PM

yeah congrats PHE-NOM JR5416 O YEAH SAY HELLO TO YOUR BOSS MIKE20PRO LOL ENJOY STAFF SHAREWARE SECTION WELCOME TO THE SPJ STAFF

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

puertoblack2003 04-22-2009 05:22 PM

welcome guys and congrats

MikeyD 04-22-2009 05:31 PM

welcome guys and cograts .......let the hazing begin......lmao....like dashy said check out the staff section

jr5416 04-22-2009 05:40 PM

Congrats to my boy phenom i know u aint here now but boy r u in for a surprise .

iamdasht19 04-22-2009 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeyD (Post 361681)
welcome guys and cograts .......let the hazing begin......lmao....like dashy said check out the staff section

hahahahaha i was about to say the same...... we will get you so watch out noobies!! hahahaha

Mike20PR 04-22-2009 05:43 PM

congrats guys, welcome aboard

jr5416 04-22-2009 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 361690)
hahahahaha i was about to say the same...... we will get you so watch out noobies!! hahahaha

Lol im sure yall will bro hey dash how do i get to the staff area im new at this bro i was just there editing putting in my number but im lost now thanks

parna1973 04-22-2009 05:47 PM

Congrats to both of yall way to go...if i see any latin wanting some help i will definetly help in any which way again shhow em hows is it done..

BiohaZard 04-22-2009 05:47 PM

Congratulations! I hear good things about you guys, so keep up the good work. Hope yall make a good team :mitsu:

CYBER WEESJE 04-22-2009 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jr5416 (Post 361693)
Lol im sure yall will bro hey dash how do i get to the staff area im new at this bro i was just there editing putting in my number but im lost now thanks

HERE YOU GO BRO EASY LINK FOR THE NEW STAFF LOL
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

menikfire 04-22-2009 06:47 PM

Man this is great news!!! :yahoo:
Congrats to both of you!!!:camera:
I wish to soon be a staff here at spj but as of right now… if I see any Latin in need of help I will definitely help in any way I can!!! lol
This is what spj is all about helping each other and to enlighten our self on modifying!!!:PDT_Armataz_45:

Felicitaciónes a los dos!!! :yahoo: No soy un staff aqui pero si ustedes nesesitan ayuda yo con mucho orgullo les ayudare!! :48:Ok.. Ba aser un orgullo tener mas latinos aqui en SPJ!!!!! Con esperanzas SPJ pede aumentar mas personas en esta página de internet!!!!:glasses1:

Mike20PR 04-22-2009 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menikfire (Post 361721)
I wish to soon be a staff here at spj but as of right now… if I see any Latin in need of help I will definitely help in any way I can!!! lol
This is what spj is all about helping each other and to enlighten our self on modifying!!!:PDT_Armataz_45:

Felicitaciónes a los dos!!! :yahoo: No soy un staff aqui pero si ustedes nesesitan ayuda yo con mucho orgullo les ayudare!! :48:Ok.. Ba aser un orgullo tener mas latinos aqui en SPJ!!!!! Con esperanzas SPJ pede aumentar mas personas en esta página de internet!!!!:glasses1:

esa es la actitud :glasses1:

puertoblack2003 04-22-2009 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by menikfire (Post 361721)

we'll consider it...right now everything is on trial bases...lets see how it flow and if it get wicked..we'll post it up for recruitment

1LOMOFO 04-22-2009 08:00 PM

Congrats to the both of you! I know you'll both do a great job.

TweetyBear 04-22-2009 09:19 PM

congrats to both of u

menikfire 04-22-2009 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 361727)
we'll consider it...right now everything is on trial bases...lets see how it flow and if it get wicked..we'll post it up for recruitment

ok!!! i already did lol!!!
WERE DO I SINGUP!??????? :PDT_Armataz_45:
tell me now!!! lol
man that will be really cool if i were to be staff here helping my friends and family here at spj!!!

me encantaria ayudar a mis amigos y mi familia aqui en spj!!!

hit me up if there are any recruitment try-outs:workout: !!! PLEASE!!! LOL
Oh and once again congrats to the both of my boys!!