Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Mogul And Touch Are OFFICIALLY Getting 6.1 (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=154625)

iamdasht19 04-01-2008 03:05 PM

Mogul And Touch Are OFFICIALLY Getting 6.1

Touch is OFFICIALLY getting 6.1
http://www.engadgetmobile.com/2008/0...vice-upgrades/

Additionally, Microsoft has announced that a phalanx of carriers and manufacturers have thrown their support behind upgrading devices that are already in the marketplace, which is exactly what we were hoping to hear. Everything from the Pantech Duo, to the AT&T Tilt, to the Sprint Mogul is getting 6.1 love beginning this quarter of the year -- though exact dates haven't been announced. Follow the break for the full list of devices on the upgrade list or have a peep at our 6.1 gallery below!

Mobile operators:

* Alltel Wireless: HTC PPC6800, HTC Touch
* AT&T: Samsung BlackJack II, MOTO Q 9h global, Pantech duo, AT&T Tilt by HTC
* Sprint: A new Palm Treo and updates for the Mogul by HTC, Touch by HTC, MOTO Q 9c, Samsung ACE
* T-Mobile International: T-Mobile MDA Ameo 16 GB, T-Mobile MDA compact IV

Device-makers:

* ASUS: New phones including the P320, ZX1, P560, M536 and updates for the P527, P750, M930
* HTC: A new Touch Dual for the U.S. and updates for the AT&T Tilt, Touch by HTC, Mogul by HTC from Sprint, TyTN II
* i-mate: 8502, 9502, 8150, 6150
* Intermec: CN3
* Motorola: MOTO Q 9c, MOTO Q 9h global, MC70, MC9000
* Pantech: Pantech duo
* Samsung: BlackJack II
* Toshiba: Portégé G810,Portégé G910

kaos 04-01-2008 11:23 PM

Re: Mogul And Touch Are OFFICIALLY Getting 6.1

if its true ill eat jessies underwear........

AL_CAPONE_X3 04-01-2008 11:52 PM

so did it drop today or was it a prank

iamdasht19 04-01-2008 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 (Post 215393)
so did it drop today or was it a prank

wasnet supposed to drop today bro this says by the end of the spring we will have it.

AL_CAPONE_X3 04-01-2008 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 215404)
wasnet supposed to drop today bro this says by the end of the spring we will have it.

i thought there was a thread saying it be official it drop today for the mogul to get the carosel (spell check) and like that.

iamdasht19 04-02-2008 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 (Post 215407)
i thought there was a thread saying it be official it drop today for the mogul to get the carosel (spell check) and like that.

naw that ewas for the touch and rev a and that was a prank i pulled and had it linked to an 80's music video.

broSki 04-02-2008 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 215408)
naw that ewas for the touch and rev a and that was a prank i pulled and had it linked to an 80's music video.

lol yea i seen dat bro, shit was hilarious....

Quote:

It did drop 2day, microsoft did release it but to the carriers meaning (sprint,ATT, Tmoshit ETC...) now its up to the carriers to give us the release for it.....and as for the carousel, I believe that is only offered for the smartphone edition being that 2 versions will be released ( smartphone, and touch screen versions) sux I kno but hey atleast we have 6.1 thru nu2's and kaos' roms so im happy regardless

Big ups to the builders for their hot work homies :blob10::rulezsisi:

AL_CAPONE_X3 04-02-2008 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 215408)

i didnt see that link.

Quote:

Originally Posted by brol1k (Post 215424)
lol yea i seen dat bro, shit was hilarious....

It did drop 2day, microsoft did release it but to the carriers meaning (sprint,ATT, Tmoshit ETC...) now its up to the carriers to give us the release for it.....and as for the carousel, I believe that is only offered for the smartphone edition being that 2 versions will be released ( smartphone, and touch screen versions) sux I kno but hey atleast we have 6.1 thru nu2's and kaos' roms so im happy regardless

Big ups to the builders for their hot work homies :blob10::rulezsisi:

thats what i was talking about. the thing being released. and that sucks smartphone gets it and we dont. but so sprint has it but dont know if they going to give it to us? no one can get it from them? but ya i know im happy about that 2 but still.

iamdasht19 04-02-2008 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 (Post 215427)
i didnt see that link.

thats what i was talking about. the thing being released. and that sucks smartphone gets it and we dont. but so sprint has it but dont know if they going to give it to us? no one can get it from them? but ya i know im happy about that 2 but still.

it might leak and all we will just have to be patient.

broSki 04-02-2008 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 215430)
it might leak and all we will just have to be patient.

yup sprint has it but they the ones who has to release it to us, I mean they have to incorporate things to it to make it look sprinty lmaooo, like the sprint symbolsn theyre costumizations if im not wrong, but like dash said patience my fellow junkie, lets not 4get patience has bought us GPS and REV A!!! even tho i was almost to pull my hair out but still an NO CAROUSEL for touchscreen devices but lets see when it comes out if sumone can get it for us lol even tho i luv my htc home:^^: Hey dash I told u they were releasing 6.1 lol I didnt say it was being released for download either lol

loki007420 04-02-2008 10:21 AM

umm correct me if im wrong but isnt this it here???

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

VISTA ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tigerz 04-02-2008 10:38 AM

lol nopers thats what they call active sync for windows vista xp users have activ sync vista users have device CENTER 6.1

iamdasht19 04-02-2008 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loki007420 (Post 215509)
umm correct me if im wrong but isnt this it here???

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

VISTA ONLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol thanks for trying but why would they release a heavily waited and talked about rom for vista only???

broSki 04-02-2008 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 215525)
lol thanks for trying but why would they release a heavily waited and talked about rom for vista only???

Dang people will try anything to make this come now lol...IT WILL BE OUT THIS SUMMER PEOPLE!!!!!!

iamdasht19 04-02-2008 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brol1k (Post 215563)
Dang people will try anything to make this come now lol...IT WILL BE OUT THIS SUMMER PEOPLE!!!!!!

lol heres the link i just pulled it out of my ass.....

mogul6800revarom6.1withcarouselandabilitytowipemya ssandshakemydickandgivemeablowjoballatthesametime. com :vacs:

broSki 04-02-2008 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 215570)
lol heres the link i just pulled it out of my ass.....

mogul6800revarom6.1withcarouselandabilitytowipemya ssandshakemydickandgivemeablowjoballatthesametime. com :vacs:

wow awesome link dash thanks, Im really excited about 6.1 now lmaooooooo ok j/k:man_in_love_mini:

iamdasht19 04-02-2008 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brol1k (Post 215577)
wow awesome link dash thanks, Im really excited about 6.1 now lmaooooooo ok j/k:man_in_love_mini:

lol trust me there is no need for a girl anymore i love the rom....

BiG JeW 04-02-2008 05:20 PM

Oh MAN!!! LMFAO....It never fails..... i always seem to get my laugh of the day with one of these Junkies!!! Thanks for the laugh DASH!

kaos 04-02-2008 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 215682)
Oh MAN!!! LMFAO....It never fails..... i always seem to get my laugh of the day with one of these Junkies!!! Thanks for the laugh DASH!

rumor is that the new rom will be able to give owner super human powers.You will be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound..and see through clothing.even fly...I can't wait...

sl8dogg 04-02-2008 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaos (Post 215693)
rumor is that the new rom will be able to give owner super human powers.You will be able to leap tall buildings in a single bound..and see through clothing.even fly...I can't wait...

Its true. I just flashed a leaked beta version of it, and I CAN fly now while using threaded sms.... Also the ability to breathe fire.......

BiG JeW 04-02-2008 05:56 PM

lmao THATS 2!! Kaos where you at?? Hit me up!

broSki 04-02-2008 07:36 PM

shit its true I grew wings bro, o wait im drinkin red bull and red bull makes u grow wings lmaoooo

iamdasht19 04-02-2008 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brol1k (Post 215725)
shit its true I grew wings bro, o wait im drinkin red bull and red bull makes u grow wings lmaoooo

last one i promise. with the new rom i jsut found something sweet out. my phone talks to me!!!!!! on certain calls it says the following

1. answer the phone
2. dont answer the phone
3. DRAMA!!
4. BOOTYCALL!!!!!
5. What up Pimpin
6. a lil summtin summtin coming yur way
7. this is JESSIE **** ME D/\SH!!!

i got the #7 happening the most for some reason though.

broSki 04-02-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 215765)
last one i promise. with the new rom i jsut found something sweet out. my phone talks to me!!!!!! on certain calls it says the following

1. answer the phone
2. dont answer the phone
3. DRAMA!!
4. BOOTYCALL!!!!!
5. What up Pimpin
6. a lil summtin summtin coming yur way
7. this is JESSIE **** ME D/\SH!!!

i got the #7 happening the most for some reason though.

lmaooooooooo oh shit bro #4,#3,and #7 have me crackin up on da floor bro lol:044:

iamdasht19 04-02-2008 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brol1k (Post 215768)
lmaooooooooo oh shit bro #4,#3,and #7 have me crackin up on da floor bro lol:044:

lol thanks i just had to do that especially #7