Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Extra, Extra: smassele needs your opinion and help SPJ!!! (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=165526)

ICEM/\N 06-20-2008 10:27 AM

Extra, Extra: smassele needs your opinion and help SPJ!!!

Hey guys...when I first signed up with SPJ...I had not initially thought that I would stay with SPJ, I just thought I would check it out and see what it was about...but as you all know I have stayed and enjoyed being apart of this great community which has done alot for us phone users. I never thought I would love this site at first like I do know...but anyways, thatbeing said, I never really gave much thought about a good screenname and I have a few that I am tossing around and maybe you can help me with that...I been tossing up a few names that would be catchy too, like "PPCGURU" or SmartphoneGURU" or "Blue" or "phillyboy" or "dolomite" or "Fadeproof" or "PPCFLAVA," or "Lionz" (lol) Alot of choices but I still can't think of one that fits me...I want something like the first one where people can call me something for short like guru...please, if you have any suggestions based on how you view me on SPJ so far, they are welcome! I would greatly appreciate any help...but PPCGURU is probably my favorite

raybond25 06-20-2008 10:33 AM

Re: Extra, Extra: smassele needs your opinion and help SPJ!!!

lol...PPCFLAVA i like that one, but PPCGURU is cool too (makes me think of the new mike myers vid "the love guru" lol)

Onedark1 06-20-2008 10:47 AM

How about PPC-OBI-WAN?
From what I see...u are one of the people here that drives this SPJ bus...just my feeble attempt...
Posted via Mobile Device

Mike20PR 06-20-2008 10:50 AM

PPCLORD or HTCLORD has a nice ring to it, and i also like PPCGURU :brows:

xxdbkxx 06-20-2008 12:19 PM

go with dolomite.....its classic.......either that or Rubix.....don't ask....just looked at the cube on my desk and it came to me, lol

iamdasht19 06-20-2008 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxdbkxx (Post 252771)
go with dolomite.....its classic.......either that or Rubix.....don't ask....just looked at the cube on my desk and it came to me, lol

2advanced is pretty hott.

MikeyD 06-20-2008 04:17 PM

ppcguru is ok.......lets go old school(HACKERS the movie) Zero Cool, or Crash Override

BiG JeW 06-20-2008 05:05 PM

How about SUCKMYGURU!

ICEM/\N 06-20-2008 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybond25 (Post 252747)
lol...PPCFLAVA i like that one, but PPCGURU is cool too (makes me think of the new mike myers vid "the love guru" lol)

by the way, i saw that movie the love guru...and it was funny at times...but I have to say I expected more from that movie, I was alittle disappointed

ICEM/\N 06-20-2008 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 252873)
How about SUCKMYGURU!

lol...I don't know whether to laugh or hate you, LMAO

BiG JeW 06-21-2008 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by smassele (Post 252878)
lol...I don't know whether to laugh or hate you, LMAO

LOL... I dont know! Just thought u might use it