Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Review (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=497)
-   -   pics of DIAMOND WITH OFFICIAL SPRINT LOGO (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=167106)

ICEM/\N 07-01-2008 10:57 PM

pics of DIAMOND WITH OFFICIAL SPRINT LOGO

2 Attachment(s)
pics of DIAMOND WITH OFFICIAL SPRINT LOGO

BiG JeW 07-01-2008 11:00 PM

Re: pics of DIAMOND WITH OFFICIAL SPRINT LOGO

im bustin a nut right now please forgive me!

ICEM/\N 07-01-2008 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 258690)
im bustin a nut right now please forgive me!

lol

Mike20PR 07-01-2008 11:24 PM

really temping!!!!!!! but seriouslly since i hate the screen design (too small compared to the face) im not sure if to get this or the raphael. I love the all screen designs that are out now, iphone (even though id never get one) LG Prada, Samsung Omnia, Instinct (wouldnt trade my touch for it EVER) but that is the kind of design that im looking for, so ill see whats further down the road before i trade my sexy touch

maybe id make an exeption with the raphael for OBVIOUS reasons but now im not sold

BiG JeW 07-01-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike20pr (Post 258716)
really temping!!!!!!! but seriouslly since i hate the screen design (too small compared to the face) im not sure if to get this or the raphael. I love the all screen designs that are out now, iphone (even though id never get one) LG Prada, Samsung Omnia, Instinct (wouldnt trade my touch for it EVER) but that is the kind of design that im looking for, so ill see whats further down the road before i trade my sexy touch

maybe id make an exeption with the raphael for OBVIOUS reasons but now im not sold

the only reason i busted a nut is just knowiung that there is definatley proof showing that obviously a beta test cdma on sprint network running the os and interface as the official in the making. Secondly there are testing to probably work out bugs and see if it will be worth to fix them and then produce the phone cdma. Be the looks of HTC Diamond Sprint CDMA Network may be capable!

Mike20PR 07-01-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 258722)
the only reason i busted a nut is just knowiung that there is definatley proof showing that obviously a beta test cdma on sprint network running the os and interface as the official in the making. Secondly there are testing to probably work out bugs and see if it will be worth to fix them and then produce the phone cdma. Be the looks of HTC Diamond Sprint CDMA Network may be capable!

fosho bro, defenetly pumped that sprint might get the beast!!!! and if they do, then the TouchPro is certain!!!