Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   [UPDATES] Sprint | Join The Android Conversation (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=191468)

puertoblack2003 09-10-2009 09:21 PM

Sprint | Join The Android Conversation

For those sprint customer that is looking forward to the sprint htc hero.If you want to get notified when its available go here

Code:

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/hero/index.asp?id9=vanity:hero

Quote:

Beginning on Oct. 11, customers will be able to purchase HTC Hero through all Sprint retail channels including Web (
Code:

www.sprint.com
), Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1) and our national retail partner Best Buy for $179.99 (excluding taxes) after a $50 instant savings and a $100 mail-in rebate with a two-year service agreement. Pre-registration begins today at
Code:

www.sprint.com/hero

mzlady26 09-10-2009 09:23 PM

Re: Sprint | Join The Android Conversation

not my style...don't want to make my HTC jealous

PHE-NOM 09-10-2009 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzlady26 (Post 412094)
not my style...don't want to make my HTC jealous

what do you mean?..... this IS an HTC phone, you do know that right?.......

jr5416 09-10-2009 10:30 PM

Is this gonna be better the the tp2? Puertoblack said he gonna get this instead of the tp2 what am i missing here the tp2 is sexy guess i shouldnt judge by the cover

Mike20PR 09-10-2009 10:33 PM

oh hell yea..... counting the days...

PHE-NOM 09-10-2009 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jr5416 (Post 412132)
Is this gonna be better the the tp2? Puertoblack said he gonna get this instead of the tp2 what am i missing here the tp2 is sexy guess i shouldnt judge by the cover

well, is really up to your taste.....like everything else,lol. the have the same processor and ram, but the hero runs on android, which is faster AND smoother then WM, so yeah, in a way it is better. plus a 5mp camera! im selling my tp2 as soon as i get it and getting the hero. also android is going to have TONS of apps! so im thinking i'll have my wife keep the tp2, and i'll get the hero. but if i see that the hero is WAY better then the tp2, then i'll get her the hero too, and sell her tp2.

Mike20PR 09-10-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHE-NOM (Post 412139)
well, is really up to your taste.....like everything else,lol. the have the same processor and ram, but the hero runs on android, which is faster AND smoother then WM, so yeah, in a way it is better. plus a 5mp camera! im selling my tp2 as soon as i get it and getting the hero. also android is going to have TONS of apps! so im thinking i'll have my wife keep the tp2, and i'll get the hero. but if i see that the hero is WAY better then the tp2, then i'll get her the hero too, and sell her tp2.

I wanna get one cuz i lived a capacitive screen with multitouch and ill be dammed if i get something less.... word out that Android passed the 10,000 mark on apps already in the store

argumented reality is something i wanna try

mzlady26 09-10-2009 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PHE-NOM (Post 412099)
what do you mean?..... this IS an HTC phone, you do know that right?.......

yes but mine has a jealous streak so it's just not normal. LOL

gbogart100 09-11-2009 12:23 AM

Hero won't work on SERO right? I'm gonna need to buy the simply everything plan?

iamdasht19 09-11-2009 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 412092)
For those sprint customer that is looking forward to the sprint htc hero.If you want to get notified when its available go here

Code:

http://delivery.sprint.com/m/p/nxt/hero/index.asp?id9=vanity:hero

yuppers i preordered mine at best buy today :) get it on release date too so i dont have to wait for it to be mailed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jr5416 (Post 412132)

it depends they are totally different devices one has a slideout keyboard other is on screen, different operating systems are also present..... not a way ot compare really besides the internals and the hero is way better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbogart100 (Post 412193)
Hero won't work on SERO right? I'm gonna need to buy the simply everything plan?

it will work on sero :)