Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   HTC T-Mobile G1 (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=514)
-   -   T-Mobile G1 (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=180912)

deadheart 02-08-2009 12:26 PM

T-Mobile G1

ok i got this thing from my boss... I am not diggin this android thing, can i change this thing to wm 6.1 pro? I was told in another forum yes, but nobody can tell me where i can get the rom

1mrlcb 02-08-2009 12:55 PM

Re: T-Mobile G1

I dont think that you can but im not sure

Mike20PR 02-08-2009 12:56 PM

well the other forum was wrong. it is possible to port winmo but hasnt been succesfully ported yet, and since this is a winmo forum then there isnt much for the g1 here. you can find a lot of goodies over at xda-developers for the g1

lalomartinez 02-10-2009 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deadheart (Post 337566)
ok i got this thing from my boss... I am not diggin this android thing, can i change this thing to wm 6.1 pro? I was told in another forum yes, but nobody can tell me where i can get the rom

I got the G1 bro', and now that they started doing up grades, android has been doing better. With that being said, in order for you to MOD your system you're going to have to "jailbreak" it, Xda-Developers does have a lot good stuff, but check out
Code:

www.modmygphone.com
, they have a lot of good stuff aswell. Stay in this community tho' these guys are awesome, and they contribute so much, and if you use any of their stuff, or if they help you out, hit the "thanks" button. if you have any other questions, PM me. Let me know what is is you're trying to do with your system.

CYBER WEESJE 02-10-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalomartinez (Post 338159)
i got the g1 bro', and now that they started doing up grades, android has been doing better. With that being said, in order for you to mod your system you're going to have to "jailbreak" it, xda-developers does have a lot good stuff, but check out
Code:

www.modmygphone.com
, they have a lot of good stuff aswell. Stay in this community tho' these guys are awesome, and they contribute so much, and if you use any of their stuff, or if they help you out, hit the "thanks" button. If you have any other questions, pm me. Let me know what is is you're trying to do with your system.

hi always code your links oke

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

lalomartinez 02-10-2009 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by weesje (Post 338162)
hi always code your links oke

grtz weesje
moderator@spj

Code? ah ok, I'm sure I dont know how to do that, but will moving forward, thanks homie!!

CYBER WEESJE 02-10-2009 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalomartinez (Post 338177)
Code? ah ok, I'm sure I dont know how to do that, but will moving forward, thanks homie!!

oke wel if you post at the topbar above you see a spinning wheel click that drop your link between the two codes oke bro

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ