Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Traded in my Mogul for a Diamond Touch (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=173921)

churchi4cubs 10-01-2008 01:40 AM

Traded in my Mogul for a Diamond Touch

I've been playing with the Diamond Touch and so far I like it. The biggest issue I've noticed so far has been using the sliding bar on the right side of the screen. It's like it doesn't recognize when it is being used. It doesn't work great with a stylus either. I have to press harder than I would think should be necessary.

Anyway, I'm happy with the Diamond aside from that so far. I didn't have the Mogul for very long but it seemed like I got in as the Mogul was on its way out.

iamdasht19 10-01-2008 02:07 AM

Re: Traded in my Mogul for a Diamond Touch

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchi4cubs (Post 292705)
I've been playing with the Diamond Touch and so far I like it. The biggest issue I've noticed so far has been using the sliding bar on the right side of the screen. It's like it doesn't recognize when it is being used. It doesn't work great with a stylus either. I have to press harder than I would think should be necessary.

Anyway, I'm happy with the Diamond aside from that so far. I didn't have the Mogul for very long but it seemed like I got in as the Mogul was on its way out.

enjoy your new toy!

jettaboi2k 10-15-2008 04:44 PM

Mogul on its way out WHAT??? I don't think you had it long enough because the phone is BAD A$$

iamdasht19 10-15-2008 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jettaboi2k (Post 297151)
Mogul on its way out WHAT??? I don't think you had it long enough because the phone is BAD A$$

compared to the diamond the mogul is total garbage..... the diamond is one sexy ass phone..... and the diamond cant touch the touch pro......... its just the process of evolution you know.... ( thus smartphone evolution) (one of the sites mottos)

BiG JeW 10-15-2008 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 297222)
compared to the diamond the mogul is total garbage..... the diamond is one sexy ass phone..... and the diamond cant touch the touch pro......... its just the process of evolution you know.... ( thus smartphone evolution) (one of the sites mottos)

:lol: TRUE INDEED! FYI!! The Touch PRO WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT BE RELEASED ON OCT.19!! It did get pushed back and if i told the RELEASE date it got pushed too, there will be A LOT of disappointed members and staff!! So im keeping my mouth shut!

iamdasht19 10-16-2008 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 297226)
:lol: TRUE INDEED! FYI!! The Touch PRO WILL NOT I REPEAT WILL NOT BE RELEASED ON OCT.19!! It did get pushed back and if i told the RELEASE date it got pushed too, there will be A LOT of disappointed members and staff!! So im keeping my mouth shut!

cough27thcough damn sorry bout that

jeeperak 10-26-2008 12:00 AM

well thats great i get rid of my junk i760 and get a free 6800 and now im way behind the times..verizon dosnt have many good phones to offer us from what i see

iamdasht19 10-26-2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeeperak (Post 301653)
well thats great i get rid of my junk i760 and get a free 6800 and now im way behind the times..verizon dosnt have many good phones to offer us from what i see

hahahahaha the mogul is a beast of a device :> i will always love my time with it to death :>

DaRedLight 10-26-2008 09:13 AM

I began with the Samsung lineup...A900 series. I ended with the Samsung A920 trying to "Push it to the limit!" (Miami ref. for BigJew! lol!) I was probably the only clown with "Ready Link" lol! I liked that "dumb phone". I then had a minor issue with the phone, and the Sprint store where I'm located were being gangsters about not taking care of me...trying to force me to take a refurbished phone! (I've paid full price for almost every phone I've owned...free phone...whateva!) I've been with Sprint since 98' (Sprint Spectrum) with a Qualcomm phone! One well written letter, and two phone calls from upper management...I was blessed with what they called..."The best phone in our lineup!" HTC Mogul (PPC6800). I just need two more apps...and this phone is tweaked to near perfection. (Though I wish I could install/develop a taser function lmao! Imagine the stylus shoots out...jolting...lol!) The one feature I like about the Diamond is that gyrator sensor! I don't think the Diamond will be able to out perform the Touch Pro though...I apologize if this post was taken the thread in the wrong direction. Enjoy your equipment...modify it to your supreme liking...and nothing will be better to you!