Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Best Contacts & Best Calendar - Please Tell Me! (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=171712)

dental4usa 08-27-2008 01:54 PM

Best Contacts & Best Calendar - Please Tell Me!

I've used several different Contacts and Calendar applications in the last few months, and I still can't find THE ONE!

Please share what your favorite program is for Contacts and Calendar, and WHY.

Thanks so much!! :40:

iamdasht19 08-27-2008 02:27 PM

Re: Best Contacts & Best Calendar - Please Tell Me!

this is not a release so why is it in the release area???? i will move to the free talk area for you..... and i usse icontact for my contacts and dont use a calender application on my phone.....

dental4usa 08-27-2008 03:21 PM

Thanks, D/\SH!

I wasn't sure if it should go here or where the releases were - thanks for moving it for me.

I'll give icontact another try. Seems like each app formats contacts a different way and I'm tired of switching around!

Thanks for your help - I love this site and the videos and everything! :yahoo:

TweetyBear 08-27-2008 03:43 PM

+1 for icontact. it's smooth and doesn't take up lots of space

dianeofarcadia 08-27-2008 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dental4usa (Post 279488)
I've used several different Contacts and Calendar applications in the last few months, and I still can't find THE ONE!

Please share what your favorite program is for Contacts and Calendar, and WHY.

Thanks so much!! :40:

I guess I will be the odd man out and say Vito FunContacts here and SBSH Pocket Breeze for my calendar. SPB Diary is good also. ;)

Mike20PR 08-27-2008 04:20 PM

im gonna say pocketcm.25c cuz it has more features then icontact even though its heavier. ant thumbcal for calendar

NINE'SICKS 08-27-2008 05:15 PM

im a big fan of icontact...its small and gets the job done.. i dont use any calendar ap's cuz i never use it but am VERY curious and realy wanting to try the black white and green touch cal.. bcuz it goes good with my dialer!

dental4usa 08-28-2008 01:04 AM

Thanks for the feedback!

I'm giving icontact another try right now. I installed Pocket Breeze and I love the tasks! I also installed MyList, which integrates with it. I may have found a winner! Oh - that's for the Calendar .. I do like the calendar part of Pocket Breeze. SPB Diary has crashed my PPC more times than I can count, so I won't be trying that one again ...

I appreciate the help - now I'm getting used to them to see if they are what I want. :specool:

lordhelmet 08-28-2008 01:13 AM

It looks like you already came to some conclussions, but iContacts for me as well, and Pocket Breeze as well. Although I've been known to use Pocket Breeze along with Agenda Fusion (my fav out of the Agenda types).

dental4usa 08-28-2008 02:00 AM

Thanks for your input! I'm thinking that icontacts might make the cut!

What is Agenda Fusion - do you have a link I can check out? I'm not completely sold on Pocket Breeze yet, though it seems to be good ... I've been using Pocket Informant which I also like, but there's still something missing. Thanks for your help!

iamdasht19 08-28-2008 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dental4usa (Post 279984)
Thanks for your input! I'm thinking that icontacts might make the cut!

What is Agenda Fusion - do you have a link I can check out? I'm not completely sold on Pocket Breeze yet, though it seems to be good ... I've been using Pocket Informant which I also like, but there's still something missing. Thanks for your help!

in the future please try to do a search heres the link though bro.

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...=agenda+fusion

dental4usa 08-28-2008 10:29 AM

Thanks for the link.

I always search, but this time I was trying to be conversational with the last poster so they wouldn't feel that their input wasn't valuable to me.

Thanks!