Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   using the search on here sucks (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=178814)

rev800x 12-30-2008 04:39 PM

using the search on here sucks

Why does the search function not work for me? I know the program I am searching for resides here because that's where I got it and need to re-download it. What gives?

TaylorSPJ 12-30-2008 04:40 PM

Re: using the search on here sucks

Quote:

Originally Posted by rev800x (Post 326561)
Why does the search function not work for me? I know the program I am searching for resides here because that's where I got it and need to re-download it. What gives?

well are you using the * like your suppose too? there is an entire thread on how to use the search...i suggest you read that b4 posting...closing thread.

Superman369 12-30-2008 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rev800x (Post 326561)

Try the search alll the way at the top of the screen. I like that one better then the green search bar. But it does take some getting used to, but once your accustomed to it, its pretty easy. Patience young grasshopper, patience.

Superman369 12-30-2008 04:43 PM

Im gonna leave the thread open for a little while longer so I can make sure he gets it down:)

TaylorSPJ 12-30-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superman369 (Post 326564)
Im gonna leave the thread open for a little while longer so I can make sure he gets it down:)

that's cool i just know this issue has been covered tons of times...i'll look for that thread with the tutorial on the search then we'll close the thread.

--------- New Post Merged on 30/12/2008 at 06:29:14 --------

here's the link for search guide
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...d.php?t=155269

thread closed:)

puertoblack2003 12-30-2008 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ (Post 326565)
that's cool i just know this issue has been covered tons of times...i'll look for that thread with the tutorial on the search then we'll close the thread.

--------- New Post Merged on 30/12/2008 at 06:29:14 --------

here's the link for search guide
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...d.php?t=155269

thread closed:)

there's nothing wrong with the search maybe is the user that dont know how to use it.....maybe you can use googles then

thanks guys for closing it...

iamdasht19 12-30-2008 07:12 PM

hey pb i have noticed that the search drop down in green does act flakey and brings back no results and cuts part of the left bar afterwards off........ maby that is what he is getting at. the one in the top right works fine though

TaylorSPJ 12-30-2008 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 326599)
hey pb i have noticed that the search drop down in green does act flakey and brings back no results and cuts part of the left bar afterwards off........ maby that is what he is getting at. the one in the top right works fine though

I'll leave it up to you guys to reopen thread, if many people agrea with you dash then maybe it is an issue...but if the top one works fine (which is the one i use) then maybe there isn't a need to leave thread open...again up to you boss

puertoblack2003 12-30-2008 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 326599)

hahahaha..na dash the search is fine what i did is..i changed the file to go to the google search to go back to spj...So lets say you type in the search box and type "dashy's Big Balls" hahahah no homo it will take you to part 2 and you just have to type again.Unless you can use the advance search

iamdasht19 12-30-2008 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 326663)
hahahaha..na dash the search is fine what i did is..i changed the file to go to the google search to go back to spj...So lets say you type in the search box and type "dashy's Big Balls" hahahah no homo it will take you to part 2 and you just have to type again.Unless you can use the advance search

hahahahaha thats great :> my big ballz huh pb lmao how did you get that one haahahhaha

puertoblack2003 12-30-2008 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 326670)
hahahahaha thats great :> my big ballz huh pb lmao how did you get that one haahahhaha

shhh venumx told me :connie_33:

iamdasht19 12-30-2008 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 326671)
shhh venumx told me :connie_33:

hahahahaha i wouldnt doubt it... he loved when i did the roman helmet to him..... dont know what a roman helmet is? heres the description :>

The art of placing your hairy sweaty nutsack on a rivals forhead. Then going in for the kill slapping down of the penis on the nose assuring victory. Also known as the "ender to all wars." Technique: Usually alcohol related 1. find the victim 2. ready the forces 3. engage the nutsack with the forehead 4. Drape shaft on nose 5. claim victory

puertoblack2003 12-30-2008 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 326679)
hahahahaha i wouldnt doubt it... he loved when i did the roman helmet to him..... dont know what a roman helmet is? heres the description :>

The art of placing your hairy sweaty nutsack on a rivals forhead. Then going in for the kill slapping down of the penis on the nose assuring victory. Also known as the "ender to all wars." Technique: Usually alcohol related 1. find the victim 2. ready the forces 3. engage the nutsack with the forehead 4. Drape shaft on nose 5. claim victory

hahaha yo thats nasty brotha....:connie_mykilroy:

iamdasht19 12-30-2008 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 326685)
hahaha yo thats nasty brotha....:connie_mykilroy:

hahahah you know you are going to use it :>