Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Sad day today Had to say Goodbye to Sam (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=181422)

handyman48066 02-19-2009 09:43 AM

Sad day today Had to say Goodbye to Sam

Very sad day for us today. After 15 years I had to put Sam down this morning. Sam is the cat in my sig.I can't come up with the words to say how hurt I'm feeling.I don't have kids so Sam was my baby boy.I know we did the right thing.Its going to be so different in the house without him.I put him to rest in my wifes flower garden the place he loved to much.People...life is to short.Who said truckers don't cry...

nadcicle 02-19-2009 10:37 AM

Re: Sad day today Had to say Goodbye to Sam

We just had our cat "Joxer" go on us 3 days ago. He was only edging close to 5 years old.

Out of the blue he just didn't eat one day and started panting really hard. Took him to the vet and they said it was fluid built up around his heart and it would take about 5 thousand dollars to fix him. Well they wanted that up front and we had to let him go.

The day before he was just fine which is what made it so hard to believe.

crazaytalent 02-19-2009 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handyman48066 (Post 340883)
Very sad day for us today. After 15 years I had to put Sam down this morning. Sam is the cat in my sig.I can't come up with the words to say how hurt I'm feeling.I don't have kids so Sam was my baby boy.I know we did the right thing.Its going to be so different in the house without him.I put him to rest in my wifes flower garden the place he loved to much.People...life is to short.Who said truckers don't cry...

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadcicle (Post 340896)
We just had our cat "Joxer" go on us 3 days ago. He was only edging close to 5 years old.

Out of the blue he just didn't eat one day and started panting really hard. Took him to the vet and they said it was fluid built up around his heart and it would take about 5 thousand dollars to fix him. Well they wanted that up front and we had to let him go.

Damn fellas... Im sorry to hear all that... speaking as a cat/pet person, I know how close you can become to your lil friends and how heartbreakin losiing them can be... Yah'll be well! Hope your lil friends found some measure of peace in the end...

iamdasht19 02-19-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handyman48066 (Post 340883)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadcicle (Post 340896)

im sorry for your two losses and be well and you will make it through it slowly but surely...... trust me i know it is hard to loose a family member....

simplyput3456 02-26-2009 06:10 AM

So sorry guys!!

1mrlcb 02-26-2009 07:25 AM

Sorry to hear that about your cat were trying to save my dogs life now cause he wont eat and i know how expensive vets can be