Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   great site (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=189614)

donovan 07-30-2009 01:34 PM

great site

this site is great theres so much info on here, thanks for all the stuff

ronaldsdv 07-30-2009 05:35 PM

Re: great site

hahaha wait until you get the hang of it and the many useful things you will find here ... they will blow your mind away ....

jdep1 07-30-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donovan (Post 396574)

Yes it is a great site. what makes is great is the staff & the members i think that if all of us contributed to the site (even a little) in SOME WAY or another by providing assistance on applications, information that is useful to others, all the way to donations it would make it a perfect one! -just my thoughts-

ON3/\L 07-30-2009 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdep1 (Post 396614)
Yes it is a great site. what makes is great is the staff & the members i think that if all of us contributed to the site (even a little) in SOME WAY or another by providing assistance on applications, information that is useful to others, all the way to donations it would make it a perfect one! -just my thoughts-

It already is EXACTLY THAT bro! We have pc techs on here, WM guru's, Sprint reps and managers, graphic designers, and even the everyday person who is here for support and to learn, you name it bro.we have it.. Everyone here brings something to the table. We all help in some way or another. You'll see, just take your time get used to the site and enjoy all it has to offer. But IMO... this site already is what you recommended above and then some.... this is the best site I know of. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT... hahahaha peace

jr5416 07-30-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ON3/\L (Post 396619)
It already is EXACTLY THAT bro! We have pc techs on here, WM guru's, Sprint reps and managers, graphic designers, and even the everyday person who is here for support and to learn, you name it bro.we have it.. Everyone here brings something to the table. We all help in some way or another. You'll see, just take your time get used to the site and enjoy all it has to offer. But IMO... this site already is what you recommended above and then some.... this is the best site I know of. PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT... hahahaha peace

Very well said guy this site does rock i cnt go one day without being on here .And help here is very very important and always there when u need it try a different site and youll nevr get that

GokuSS3 07-30-2009 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by donovan (Post 396574)

Well glad that you enjoying the site , there is so much here to keep you busy in no time you will be a Junkie lol !!!!

iamdasht19 07-31-2009 01:17 AM

glad to have you here, enjoy the site and all it has to offer. take a look at my signature below and you will find many useful links to not only getting started with modding but also using and navigating the site to its fullest. :ghost: