Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Data Packet (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=186192)

puertoblack2003 05-22-2009 05:59 PM

Data Packet

any philly guys having issues with there data plan? According to sprint they are having issues.

iamdasht19 05-22-2009 06:04 PM

Re: Data Packet

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 371644)
any philly guys having issues with there data plan? According to sprint they are having issues.

talked to my buddy from philly and he said that he has been experiencing issues with it connecting than disconnecting all the time.... he says he never has a steady stream going to his device.

puertoblack2003 05-22-2009 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 371652)
talked to my buddy from philly and he said that he has been experiencing issues with it connecting than disconnecting all the time.... he says he never has a steady stream going to his device.

just what i thought...lol because i thought it was that rom i installed and when i flash it back to stock, i had the same issue so i contacted sprint and they told me they are experiencing issue on the east coast..

thanks bubba as long i can text i'm cool

iamdasht19 05-22-2009 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 371655)
just what i thought...lol because i thought it was that rom i installed and when i flash it back to stock, i had the same issue so i contacted sprint and they told me they are experiencing issue on the east coast..

thanks bubba as long i can text i'm cool

hahaha yeah thats for sure...... look into the airwave... got it for free myslef but boosts signal in the house and you will never have troubles with it.... the only problem is you wont get evdo speeds and 1x only..... no biggie though since i have a computer at my house and dont need to use my device for browsing haha

TaylorSPJ 05-22-2009 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 371658)
hahaha yeah thats for sure...... look into the airwave... got it for free myslef but boosts signal in the house and you will never have troubles with it.... the only problem is you wont get evdo speeds and 1x only..... no biggie though since i have a computer at my house and dont need to use my device for browsing haha

+1 on airwave.....talked sprint into sending me one free one waiting for it to get here...any idea how much bandwidth it uses on standby???

iamdasht19 05-22-2009 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaylorSPJ (Post 371664)
+1 on airwave.....talked sprint into sending me one free one waiting for it to get here...any idea how much bandwidth it uses on standby???

naw not sure to tell the truth but i dont think it is much at all......

VenumX 05-22-2009 06:41 PM

I had a customer the other day that asked me if he coudl run the airrave using his sprint aircard as the broadband connection. Like use the airrave to get better service for the card by using the aircard to give better service LOL i just laughed at him...

iamdasht19 05-22-2009 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenumX (Post 371673)
I had a customer the other day that asked me if he coudl run the airrave using his sprint aircard as the broadband connection. Like use the airrave to get better service for the card by using the aircard to give better service LOL i just laughed at him...

i could just see the smile on your face growing more and more as he keeps going on with the question.... hahhahaha poor timmy always has to be the one that crushes people dreams.

puertoblack2003 05-22-2009 07:25 PM

i did something better got tired of waiting and figured to reset the phone a secret a friend gave me and wiped everything out. so the only thing i had to do is add the numbers by 3282 config..got it to work doing it manually.

iamdasht19 05-22-2009 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 371692)
i did something better got tired of waiting and figured to reset the phone a secret a friend gave me and wiped everything out. so the only thing i had to do is add the numbers by 3282 config..got it to work doing it manually.

hahahah very nice and you should have just got them off of the diamond that you were running before the pro.

puertoblack2003 05-22-2009 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 371709)
hahahah very nice and you should have just got them off of the diamond that you were running before the pro.

its different by a couple of two lines..one tab for security is missing on the diamond and two other i forgot to lazi to go back in configs.haahahah but anyways its different and i want to make sure i have it all.

but by going to 786 and reset all i have to do is enter the msd and msid and wait till sprintville do there thing. i have partial service better then nothing..hahahahah i love hacking this crap this reminds me of nextels.

iamdasht19 05-22-2009 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 371717)
its different by a couple of two lines..one tab for security is missing on the diamond and two other i forgot to lazi to go back in configs.haahahah but anyways its different and i want to make sure i have it all.

but by going to 786 and reset all i have to do is enter the msd and msid and wait till sprintville do there thing. i have partial service better then nothing..hahahahah i love hacking this crap this reminds me of nextels.

hahahaha you can take nextel out of the market but not out of the pb :)