Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Help with new phone (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=181847)

simplyput3456 02-27-2009 04:12 PM

Help with new phone

The "psycho" broke my Mogul & took away my Diamond so I'm looking for another phone. Does anyone know where I can get one at a decent price? Thanks in advance.

1mrlcb 02-27-2009 04:18 PM

Re: Help with new phone

Try craigslist or ebay and what kind of phone do you have on your account?

puertoblack2003 02-27-2009 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplyput3456 (Post 343807)
The "psycho" broke my Mogul & took away my Diamond so I'm looking for another phone. Does anyone know where I can get one at a decent price? Thanks in advance.

dashy should know someone here or any of the guys can help you I'm sure.!

simplyput3456 02-27-2009 04:20 PM

Thanks Guys...Dash!!! Hook a sista up!! Hey..did anyone ever win the phone for being the 1 millionth entry?

Sh0wNuF 02-27-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplyput3456 (Post 343817)
Thanks Guys...Dash!!! Hook a sista up!! Hey..did anyone ever win the phone for being the 1 millionth entry?

I still got my old mogul that i guess i could part with, it is in excelent condition. The only thing is that I warped the back battery cover so it doesn't fit but i still have the stock battery plus i have an extended battery with a perfectly fine back door cover....but did you have insurance on you're phones? cause if you did and they are damaged/lost/stolen you can get them replaced for $50 deductible through asurion.

oh yeah, we still haven't gotten even close to a million posts or to dash's post count

puertoblack2003 02-27-2009 04:30 PM

shit to get there you would have to post day and night for the next 4 or 5 months hahahahah thats insane

Sh0wNuF 02-27-2009 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 343820)
shit to get there you would have to post day and night for the next 4 or 5 months hahahahah thats insane

yeah its pretty much impossible but its fun to try and just have a thread where you can post pretty much anything without getting in trouble :-)

simplyput3456 02-27-2009 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sh0wNuF (Post 343819)
I still got my old mogul that i guess i could part with, it is in excelent condition. The only thing is that I warped the back battery cover so it doesn't fit but i still have the stock battery plus i have an extended battery with a perfectly fine back door cover....but did you have insurance on you're phones? cause if you did and they are damaged/lost/stolen you can get them replaced for $50 deductible through asurion.

oh yeah, we still haven't gotten even close to a million posts or to dash's post count

Nope, no insurance on my Mogul. It was the BEST MOGUL IN THE WORLD!! Dash modded it for me. I still have my memories on youtube however! How much you selling the Mogul for?

And let me see if I can find that post so I can win a "good" phone! lolol

Sh0wNuF 02-27-2009 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplyput3456 (Post 343823)
Nope, no insurance on my Mogul. It was the BEST MOGUL IN THE WORLD!! Dash modded it for me. I still have my memories on youtube however! How much you selling the Mogul for?

And let me see if I can find that post so I can win a "good" phone! lolol

I'll give you the mogul for $130 and i can mod for ya however you want...if you want it w/no mods just bare i'll give it to you for $100...right now it has scolsers m2d rom on it but i can put any mogul rom on it for ya (no charge)...oh yea the extended battery cover is pretty scratched up but the rest of the phone is basically new since i got it replaced about a month before i upgraded to the pro

the phone is for sprint btw

simplyput3456 02-27-2009 05:03 PM

Yayy!! Just got a pm...Getting HTC Touch for $80. Thanks so much for offering the Mogul..good looking out!

Sh0wNuF 02-27-2009 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplyput3456 (Post 343836)
Yayy!! Just got a pm...Getting HTC Touch for $80. Thanks so much for offering the Mogul..good looking out!

no prob, glad ur gettin a new phone

simplyput3456 02-27-2009 05:37 PM

Thanks sweetie............

iamdasht19 02-27-2009 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplyput3456 (Post 343836)

cool glad you got one otherwise i could have got you a diamond for around 150 or a tp for about 250 shipped to your door new :>

simplyput3456 02-28-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 343880)
cool glad you got one otherwise i could have got you a diamond for around 150 or a tp for about 250 shipped to your door new :>

Dash..the Touch Pro shipped to my door new sounds terrific!! Supposed to get tax refund next Friday, can we work something out? How much better do you like the TP over the Diamond anyway? I haven't been able to afford one yet but I want one sooo bad!

iamdasht19 03-02-2009 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by simplyput3456 (Post 344081)
Dash..the Touch Pro shipped to my door new sounds terrific!! Supposed to get tax refund next Friday, can we work something out? How much better do you like the TP over the Diamond anyway? I haven't been able to afford one yet but I want one sooo bad!

on the pro you will have tv out (now on diamond thanks to taylors find) you will also have a sd card slot which the diamond doesnt have, a keyboard, and a few other goodies that are slipping my mind right now. and yes all i would have to do is talk to my old boss and he said he could get it hooked up for you..... so just let me know when you are ready or if you have nay further questions.