Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   [MUST-READ] Moderated Threads And Double Posting (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=182107)

TaylorSPJ 03-04-2009 12:48 PM

Moderated Threads And Double Posting

puertoblack2003 has implemented a new hack that makes us Mods or Admins Validate your new threads/releases so forth. When you finish sumitting a new thread you may see a box stating something like this "you have entered an invailed thread please contact the site administrator" This JUST MEANS we have to approve it. So dont go back or start another thread, because it will cause double to triple or more posts if you keep doing it. Give us some time and we will approve it as soon as we can. This is a warning so dont say you weren't because if it keeps happening we will start giving infractions, some members have even triple posted so be patient and we will approve it.

ALSO: If your are a new member you need 5 post before starting a new thread or posting attachments suchs as, pictures,cabs,zip files, ect.

And most IMPROTANT if you decide to test the waters and spam post in any way "fdfdfydfk" it will lead to an AUTOMATIC BAN no questions asked.

crazaytalent 03-04-2009 12:52 PM

Re: Moderated Threads And Double Posting

Thanks T... sticky, maybe?

TaylorSPJ 03-04-2009 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazaytalent (Post 345538)
Thanks T... sticky, maybe?

yup yup its stickied now.....

iamdasht19 03-04-2009 12:59 PM

very nice thread and i just got done pm'n people about this.... should come in very handy.... thanks for the post.

TaylorSPJ 03-04-2009 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 345551)
very nice thread and i just got done pm'n people about this.... should come in very handy.... thanks for the post.

yea i seen two double post in 15 minutes so i figured id explain instead of pm'ing them.....hope people read this.

puertoblack2003 03-04-2009 03:07 PM

thanks brotha..also you may wan tot emphasized, that any new members that register they have to post more then 5 post to post any live links. all of those features is to curb spam posting that is plaguing vbulletin boards...

even those "fjdfjdkjfd" post that i been seeing lately straight banned....they are testing our security when they do that...Thanks dashy for catching that and banning them.

TaylorSPJ 03-04-2009 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 345615)
thanks brotha..also you may wan tot emphasized, that any new members that register they have to post more then 5 post to post any live links. all of those features is to curb spam posting that is plaguing vbulletin boards...

even those "fjdfjdkjfd" post that i been seeing lately straight banned....they are testing our security when they do that...Thanks dashy for catching that and banning them.

NP....ill add the 5 posts before starting a thread bit to the first post good look out......ill add that spamming "ldfkkdfreldkf" will be an automatic banas well,....