Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   New Years Resolutions For 2010 (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=195246)

Mike20PR 12-29-2009 07:43 PM

New Years Resolutions For 2010

Simple as reading the title. What are your new years resolutions planned for 2010???

Kiit408 12-29-2009 07:55 PM

Re: New Years Resolutions For 2010

stop cheating on my girlfriend and stop smoking!... (serious this year) ;)...

--------- New Post Merged on 29/12/2009 at 09:00:44 --------

its hard when she's acting so much like a *****!!!... i do it to see what i'm missing i know it's bad.. but i'm stopping.. were working on our 4th yr together... i don't do it a lot shucks.. i could! lol.. but i don't... im feeling like she could be the one... but at 22 it's hard to make that type of choice... or am i the only one?.. lol...

and stop smoking!... (serious this year) ;)... i always say stop smoking it's just tough.. i cut down a lot though!

littledaisy 12-30-2009 02:40 AM

wow ..dont even know what to say to the above post...:lol: ...thats pretty F'ed up but hey to each their own i guess....

anywho..my new years resolution for 2010 is to learn how to cook better and to be a better person over all...:lol: ...sometimes i can be a B*&^$ LOL ...not much of a resolution but hey.... :D

jr5416 12-30-2009 07:52 AM

Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

Dang KILT thants pretty messed up but hey if she acts the way you say she does then she deserves it.

My New years Resolution is be a better person ive havent been myself for quiet a while now

Kiit408 12-30-2009 11:48 AM

Re Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

Quote:

Originally Posted by jr5416 (Post 436404)
Dang KILT thants pretty messed up but hey if she acts the way you say she does then she deserves it.

My New years Resolution is be a better person ive havent been myself for quiet a while now

dude you have no idea... but we took like a 2 week break.. and it's been supa good after all that but as long as were good and we make up the same day we break up... ( break up just to make up........ that alllllllllllll we do! )(song) then i won't have to cheat... but it's like when we would break up she would just be a major ***** just to test me out and see how long i'd stick around before i say **** it!.. but she called it quits with alll the bull and now she's doing .... well were doing great... so yeah.. that's y i went out and came back... didn't know how long i could stand gettting my buttons pushed... but yeah... hella girls out there but none that have a tight ...... like the one i am hitting right now.. lol... ;) (probably the reason i stuck with it so long but don't tell her i said that.. ;))

overall my point is no more cheating... and just being about my buisness.. i'm not a kid anymore.. i'm turning 23 and i need to step it up... wish me luck.. lmao) ;)

jr5416 12-30-2009 12:06 PM

Re Re Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiit408 (Post 436416)
dude you have no idea... but we took like a 2 week break.. and it's been supa good after all that but as long as were good and we make up the same day we break up... ( break up just to make up........ that alllllllllllll we do! )(song) then i won't have to cheat... but it's like when we would break up she would just be a major ***** just to test me out and see how long i'd stick around before i say **** it!.. but she called it quits with alll the bull and now she's doing .... well were doing great... so yeah.. that's y i went out and came back... didn't know how long i could stand gettting my buttons pushed... but yeah... hella girls out there but none that have a tight ...... like the one i am hitting right now.. lol... ;) (probably the reason i stuck with it so long but don't tell her i said that.. ;))

overall my point is no more cheating... and just being about my buisness.. i'm not a kid anymore.. i'm turning 23 and i need to step it up... wish me luck.. lmao) ;)

Hey i hear ya bro i do wish you luck and hope that all turns out well as relationships can be a pain but you have to deal with them its part of life , every relationship has its ups and downs and thats what makes or breaks ya , you have to learn how to live with their crap lol i deal with alot of shit myself but i dont cheat wanna but dont i give myself tons of props, just being able to stay away from other girls makes me that much better bro good luck

Kiit408 12-30-2009 03:12 PM

exactly where i'm gonna try to get to lol... alright now back to the topic of this thread lol.. thanks jr... and daisy lol...

PsyChoTk 12-30-2009 11:27 PM

I have no resolutions. Too old. But hoping you all have a better year in 2010.

iamdasht19 12-31-2009 02:21 AM

Re: Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsyChoTk (Post 436511)
I have no resolutions. Too old. But hoping you all have a better year in 2010.

i dont make the resolutions because everything that you say you are going to do doesnt happen... so i say im not going to drink beer or visit spj anymore!! going to be a drunk spj filled year i feel :)

littledaisy 12-31-2009 05:00 AM

lmao @DASH!!! ...ur right...most of the time you plan and say a bunch of crap that you dont even mean ...with that being said though...i actually do plan on doing better this year :) ..i need to become more of a real housewife instead of just a stay at home mom...i need to learn how to cook better and stay on top of things at home...im so used to other people always doing stuff for me and i dont think thats fair to them..they have a life too and they have no obligation to be doing my duties on top of what they already have at home...

not gonna lie guys...dont let this 5 foot latina fool ya...i dont do any of the domesticated housewife chores...i actually pay my sister in law to do them for me...yeah thats pretty messed up right??...thats gonna stop though..in 2010 im gonna be a better person and im gonna give back as much as i've recieved... :) ..

anywho hope everybody has a wonderfull 2010.. :) :thumb:

iamdasht19 12-31-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledaisy (Post 436550)
lmao @DASH!!! ...ur right...most of the time you plan and say a bunch of crap that you dont even mean ...with that being said though...i actually do plan on doing better this year :) ..i need to become more of a real housewife instead of just a stay at home mom...i need to learn how to cook better and stay on top of things at home...im so used to other people always doing stuff for me and i dont think thats fair to them..they have a life too and they have no obligation to be doing my duties on top of what they already have at home...

not gonna lie guys...dont let this 5 foot latina fool ya...i dont do any of the domesticated housewife chores...i actually pay my sister in law to do them for me...yeah thats pretty messed up right??...thats gonna stop though..in 2010 im gonna be a better person and im gonna give back as much as i've recieved... :) ..

hahhaaha i know my way around the kitchen ok but if you wanna know how to grille give me a call. thats my thing right there and can grille anything imaginable.

littledaisy 01-01-2010 03:43 AM

anything????....hmm....:lol: ,.,,,,sorry maybe i shouldnt be SPJ'ing it right now...im a little on the drunk side...not too much though...gotta keep it classy lol...well i love yall and i hope u guys had a great new years party with lots of family, hugs and kisses!!!!

jr5416 01-01-2010 12:22 PM

Re Re New Years Resolutions For 2010

Quote:

Originally Posted by littledaisy (Post 436550)

Lol i like that quote dont let this 5 foot latina fool ya lol

ActionPlyr 01-01-2010 12:23 PM

my resolution is to survive my 21st birthday in january...well, thats more like a prayer

jr5416 01-01-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ActionPlyr (Post 436687)
my resolution is to survive my 21st birthday in january...well, thats more like a prayer

Lmao ill keep a prayer up for ya bro i member i almost didnt live to tell that day

iamdasht19 01-01-2010 03:32 PM

Quote:

your buddies are going to push you too drink more and more just because it is your birthday... you know how you are feeling and dont let them pressuring you get to you

mzlady26 01-01-2010 05:12 PM

I don't make new year resolutions cause i don't. But my resolution is to get a new re-solution to the problems that i will have in 010, lol

iamdasht19 01-01-2010 05:19 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by mzlady26 (Post 436746)
I don't make new year resolutions cause i don't. But my resolution is to get a new re-solution to the problems that i will have in 010, lol

hahahah now thats a good non resolution hahhaa

ActionPlyr 01-01-2010 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 436711)
your buddies are going to push you too drink more and more just because it is your birthday... you know how you are feeling and dont let them pressuring you get to you

thanks bro, i appreciate it

mzlady26 01-01-2010 06:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 436752)
hahahah now thats a good non resolution hahhaa

it can't get no better than that. :blob1:see even the little green guy that drank your red bull seems to think so too. :blob1::blob1:

GokuSS3 01-02-2010 02:48 AM

Lol interesting thread topic , but mine is pretty simple and pretty close to having it taken care of but to move out on my own lol !!!!! Oh an to be on SPJ even more than i was last year haha

puertoblack2003 01-02-2010 10:38 AM

I never like doing the new year resolution deal.Because i always say that I'm going to do this and that, and i never get it done.

But what i always try to do is be humble and trying to keep the faith and that will carry me a life time of success.