Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Wow Cant Believe This (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=151438)

iamdasht19 03-08-2008 07:06 AM

Wow Cant Believe This

1 Attachment(s)
damn it was only just over a month ago that we were stoked about having 200 people on in the past 24 hours. now just over a month later we have it the 400 mark!!! great job to all staff and of course staff members in the group of team htc this couldnt be done without you!! and of course thanks to the members for making us what we are today. Lets keep up the good work and be the biggest and best PPC and smartphone site out there!!!!!!!!

D/\SH

ps take a look at the screenshot.

puertoblack2003 03-08-2008 07:11 AM

Re: Wow Cant Believe This

yep i noticed that too..I never thought it will pull off like it did...but i remember a owner not mentioning names...cough cough.... dash...cough cough...hahaha thought we will never get there.....but we did it.

Great jobs guys...

iamdasht19 03-08-2008 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 205086)
yep i noticed that too..I never thought it will pull off like it did...but i remember a owner not mentioning names...cough cough.... dash...cough cough...hahaha thought we will never get there.....but we did it.

Great jobs guys...

lol thats funny and true i was very impatient and now stoked pretty soon will be 1000. ( i know its a big jump but we will for sure get there. and wtf you doing up so early pb?

puertoblack2003 03-08-2008 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 205087)
lol thats funny and true i was very impatient and now stoked pretty soon will be 1000. ( i know its a big jump but we will for sure get there. and wtf you doing up so early pb?

normalyy i'm up at this time anyways..but my little girl kinda got the same flu i had all week and she woke me up crying...so i stayed up to comfort her.... and can't go back to sleep...

iamdasht19 03-08-2008 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 205088)
normalyy i'm up at this time anyways..but my little girl kinda got the same flu i had all week and she woke me up crying...so i stayed up to comfort her.... and can't go back to sleep...

awwwwwwwww what a GREAT FATHER

louiedoesit 03-08-2008 08:55 AM

Congtrats to you both ! !

BiG JeW 03-08-2008 12:56 PM

Hey guys, I am fairly new to SPJ, but i just wanted to drop in and say congrats! My hat is off to you guys! Thanks you for making the impossible, possible!!

iamdasht19 03-08-2008 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louiedoesit (Post 205096)
Congtrats to you both ! !

thank you and you have been a great help recently to our success so thank you

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 205130)
Hey guys, I am fairly new to SPJ, but i just wanted to drop in and say congrats! My hat is off to you guys! Thanks you for making the impossible, possible!!

tthank you it would be impossible without the memebers!

VenumX 03-08-2008 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 205206)
thank you and you have been a great help recently to our success so thank you

Quote: Originally Posted by BiG JeW
"Hey guys, I am fairly new to SPJ, but i just wanted to drop in and say congrats! My hat is off to you guys! Thanks you for making the impossible, possible!!"

tthank you it would be impossible without the memebers!

*warning* thread reaching max allowable corny lines :P

haha jk congrats guys :P

iamdasht19 03-08-2008 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenumX (Post 205210)
*warning* thread reaching max allowable corny lines :P

haha jk congrats guys :P

lol word i know im a softy sometimes..... in a good mood though jessies over... ( you know who that is venum) (its tigerz sister and SHES GREAT!!!)

VenumX 03-08-2008 04:58 PM

haha, is she really?! that would be sweet dude! tell her to come here after :D

iamdasht19 03-08-2008 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenumX (Post 205251)
haha, is she really?! that would be sweet dude! tell her to come here after :D

when i kick her out in bout a week i will do so..... but until then shes mine than i will get her taped up in the box and send her your way as long as you reimburse for shipping.

dskrtnsanity 03-08-2008 05:04 PM

nicely done guys

VenumX 03-08-2008 05:05 PM

thats gonna be expensive shipping...how much does she weigh?

iamdasht19 03-08-2008 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenumX (Post 205259)
thats gonna be expensive shipping...how much does she weigh?

well the size id going to be killer for height and all shes 5ft 8in or so and bout 125 or so i would guess...... very nice though i will tell you that and i love that white girl ghetto booty that she has, the sexy face, and them 36C's boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....... bu i would guess that i could talk ot my bot at ups and he might give us a discount... is so prolly round 50 bucks. but than you could send her off to the next person and than charge them double. its like legal pimping lol.

kaos 03-09-2008 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 205245)
lol word i know im a softy sometimes..... in a good mood though jessies over... ( you know who that is venum) (its tigerz sister and SHES GREAT!!!)

how shes laying next to me? congrats btw....