Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Michael Jackson Memorial Tickets (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=188443)

BiG JeW 07-06-2009 10:03 PM

Michael Jackson Memorial Tickets

2 Attachment(s)
Theses are coming on and off ebay.. Just as quick as they go up, is as fast as they go down.. You can do a search for yourself, I just thought i'd share is its pretty crazy!

menikfire 07-06-2009 10:15 PM

Re: Michael Jackson Memorial Tickets

wow that i really crazy!!!!!
man whats even more crazy was the big ass line of cars and people waiting to buy these tickets lol i have to pass the Staples Center, were the show is taking place,in order for me to get home and it took me like 2:30h to get throw!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

NINE'SICKS 07-06-2009 10:45 PM

* * I heard/saw on the news earlier that theyll be checking everyone for I.D upon arrival..

gadget945 07-07-2009 12:24 AM

According to the news, the person who shows up to claim the tickets has to have one of those vouchers off the lottery. The name has to match the voucher, must have ID to prove it. You get the tickets and the armbands. If you rip the armband, you are SOL.

There's a guy here in Houston who is down on his luck, baby needs heart surgery, laid off, etc. He tried to sell his tickets, finally wound up giving them away because of the rules.

There are supposed to be all kinds of cops in place, and if you do have to go near staples, I would find another route.

raybond25 07-07-2009 12:26 AM

jackson five reunion tour! ALL TICKETS 20% OFF!

lol sorry, i had to.

NINE'SICKS 07-07-2009 12:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gadget945 (Post 388095)
According to the news, the person who shows up to claim the tickets has to have one of those vouchers off the lottery. The name has to match the voucher, must have ID to prove it. You get the tickets and the armbands. If you rip the armband, you are SOL.

There's a guy here in Houston who is down on his luck, baby needs heart surgery, laid off, etc. He tried to sell his tickets, finally wound up giving them away because of the rules.

There are supposed to be all kinds of cops in place, and if you do have to go near staples, I would find another route.

From what i heard they closed 4blocks around the staples center so no one is even NEAR it.. the media here says they expect a larger crowd then the laker parade..thats massive

tlpalmer01 07-07-2009 03:51 AM

the price on ebay is insane if that were actually true...........too bad about that guy with baby that needs sx and he cant sell his tickets....some guy in detroit actually won tickets to that thru some radio channel and now he says he cant go..should not have applied......