Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Sero (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=183342)

anomoly 03-27-2009 09:31 PM

Sero

Anyone here on Sprint on the S.E.R.O. plan?

spidermonkey21 03-27-2009 09:43 PM

Re: Sero

I know I am. :glasses1:

1250 anytime minutes
unlimited sprint to sprint minutes
unlimited nights and weekends minutes starting at 6 pm
unlimted text
unlimited data
unlimited internet
right at $65 a month
:camera:

dansoftcore 03-27-2009 09:47 PM

Yeah boyyyy 30 bucks a month 500 min unim everything accidental... All the bells and wistles.

iamdasht19 03-27-2009 10:01 PM

damn i wish i had one but have never found someone willing to sell one since they arent offered any longer.

Metalmayhem 03-27-2009 11:56 PM

2 Sero 500 :) With Free Airave+credit for the month.

If it wasn't for sero I wouldn't be hurry today. Its so cheap

TweetyBear 03-28-2009 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 353153)
damn i wish i had one but have never found someone willing to sell one since they arent offered any longer.

hit me up and we may be able to get one for you. i got a sero 500 though. there may be ways to get it. i know zaggaru from ppc sells them for like 130 each lol worth it in the long run

iamdasht19 03-28-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TweetyBear (Post 353267)
hit me up and we may be able to get one for you. i got a sero 500 though. there may be ways to get it. i know zaggaru from ppc sells them for like 130 each lol worth it in the long run

that would be hot and ill text you about it today at work :smile:

anomoly 03-28-2009 03:04 PM

yeah i was on howardforums a while back and saw them talking about it... i looked into it and signed up asap (just got a card from one of the guys in the sprint store and used his email -

I'm always hearing people complain about sprint - it was a bit of a hassle to get everything worked out in the start of the SERO but i got some extra discounts because of it.. since i've been on the sero i really haven't had any problems other than getting it set up(i pay my bills on time) i get great reception, fast data speeds...

i have two lines set up
500 talk
nights and weekends unlim starts at 6pm
unlim Data
unlim Text

$30

1200 talk
unlim Data
unlim Text

$50

Got a bunch of discounts because of a few mishaps in the beginning...

for the last year i've payed $55 a month for both lines!!

the only negative I really had about sprint was that they didn't have the best Phone selection... but they have really been steppin up their game - HTC is doin it big and i can't wait to see how the Pre will do.

ps for those thinking about the SERO there's a good wiki you might want to check out:

Code:

http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/SPRINT_SERO

iamdasht19 03-28-2009 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by anomoly (Post 353350)
yeah i was on howardforums a while back and saw them talking about it... i looked into it and signed up asap (just got a card from one of the guys in the sprint store and used his email -

I'm always hearing people complain about sprint - it was a bit of a hassle to get everything worked out in the start of the SERO but i got some extra discounts because of it.. since i've been on the sero i really haven't had any problems other than getting it set up(i pay my bills on time) i get great reception, fast data speeds...

i have two lines set up
500 talk
unlim Data
unlim Text

$30

1200 talk
unlim Data
unlim Text

$50

Got a bunch of discounts because of a few mishaps in the beginning...

for the last year i've payed $55 a month for both lines!!

the only negative I really had about sprint was that they didn't have the best Phone selection... but they have really been steppin up their game - HTC is doin it big and i can't wait to see how the Pre will do.

ps for those thinking about the SERO there's a good wiki you might want to check out:

Code:

http://wiki.howardforums.com/index.php/SPRINT_SERO

dont have a good phone selection? they have the best by far for cdma users and gsm users have more but they have to get them offline and unlocked since many of the devices you see for gsm are shipped from overseas.

Avgas 03-28-2009 05:05 PM

SERO is nice :PDT_Armataz_02_43:

mrpants20 03-29-2009 09:13 AM

I got the 500 min $30 plan right before they shut it down for the cheaper plans....

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 353153)

You talking about giving money to get the email and id #?

iamdasht19 03-29-2009 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrpants20 (Post 353616)
I got the 500 min $30 plan right before they shut it down for the cheaper plans....

You talking about giving money to get the email and id #?

no there are other ways around it.

zagguru 06-30-2009 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TweetyBear (Post 353267)

yes, i do have seros, let me know if anyone is interested $150 +$20 for upgrage eligibility