Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Louie's home screen (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=151261)

louiedoesit 03-06-2008 09:47 PM

Louie's home screen

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...it/mytouch.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t/mytouch1.jpg
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...t/mytouch2.jpg

thought i would share this with you guys.,,

Louie's Touch

iamdasht19 03-06-2008 10:00 PM

Re: Louie's home screen

Quote:

Originally Posted by louiedoesit (Post 204478)
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...it/mytouch.jpg

thought i would share this with you guys.,,

Louie's Touch

nice bro i like that really clean looking overall. the only thing that looks a lil out of place is the speed dial at the bottom.... you already fill up your one through htc homeplugin? but looks very nice!!!

louiedoesit 03-06-2008 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 204481)
nice bro i like that really clean looking overall. the only thing that looks a lil out of place is the speed dial at the bottom.... you already fill up your one through htc homeplugin? but looks very nice!!!

thanks man thats what i was looking for a clean vision..
i just put up two more pics .

iamdasht19 03-06-2008 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louiedoesit (Post 204489)
thanks man thats what i was looking for a clean vision..
i just put up two more pics .

nice breo looks a lot cleaner than it did before even...... i give you masd props on the look and layout.

BACARDI80 03-06-2008 11:09 PM

What Plugin Is That On The 2nd Pic...on The Top

iamdasht19 03-06-2008 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BACARDI80 (Post 204528)
What Plugin Is That On The 2nd Pic...on The Top

looks like spb mobile shell 2.0 to me.

VenumX 03-07-2008 12:50 AM

lookin good louie nice job!

AL_CAPONE_X3 03-07-2008 06:30 AM

looking good man. i like the clock.

iamdasht19 03-07-2008 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 (Post 204684)
looking good man. i like the clock.

yeah louis the man on the clocks.... he has way more replies that i do on my screen i think im gonna quit lol jk dont have a heart attack guyz

DAMN I HOPE I DIDNT KILL NO ONE IM GONNA READ THE OBITUARIES TOMORROW TO MAKE SURE AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SAY YOUR SPJ NAME .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. ok im done

AL_CAPONE_X3 03-07-2008 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 204686)
yeah louis the man on the clocks.... he has way more replies that i do on my screen i think im gonna quit lol jk dont have a heart attack guyz

DAMN I HOPE I DIDNT KILL NO ONE IM GONNA READ THE OBITUARIES TOMORROW TO MAKE SURE AND HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SAY YOUR SPJ NAME .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................. ok im done

hahahaha. . .ya i like them. im wondering how you guys make the clocks.

and hahaha that would be funny. "man/woman dies because co-owner of spj decides to quit on making htchome plugins. he/she leaves behind a beautiful family and wife/husband and kids."

lol

iamdasht19 03-07-2008 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 (Post 204688)
hahahaha. . .ya i like them. im wondering how you guys make the clocks.

and hahaha that would be funny. "man/woman dies because co-owner of spj decides to quit on making htchome plugins. he/she leaves behind a beautiful family and wife/husband and kids."

lol

for example:

AL_Caponr from SPJ and soon to be member of TEAM HTC as staff has passed away from apparent heart attack. he leaves behind two beautiful children named HTC Vogue and HTC Mogul which are going to be donated to his mentor D/\SH. The local police department has concluded after intensive investigation that he had a heart attack because he thought that his hero/wind beneath his wings/ mentor/ and god like leader was going to leave www.smartphonejunkie.org . the seargent of the police department also passed away from a heart attack since he didnt read below that he was just kidding and panicked and had a heart attack. both AL_Capone and the seargent if the police department had CPR attempted on them to revive their heart beat without success. the funerals will both be held in Grand Rapids, Michigan by the deceased request since they want to be buried in D/\SH'S city. the public is welcome but D/\SH wont be present since he will be having a private session. (so hopefully the public one will have at least 1 person show) The showing will be held at 6:00pm on Friday March 7 2008. RIP

AL_CAPONE_X3 03-07-2008 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 204692)
for example:

AL_Caponr from SPJ and soon to be member of TEAM HTC as staff has passed away from apparent heart attack. he leaves behind two beautiful children named HTC Vogue and HTC Mogul which are going to be donated to his mentor D/\SH. The local police department has concluded after intensive investigation that he had a heart attack because he thought that his hero/wind beneath his wings/ mentor/ and god like leader was going to leave www.smartphonejunkie.org . the seargent of the police department also passed away from a heart attack since he didnt read below that he was just kidding and panicked and had a heart attack. both AL_Capone and the seargent if the police department had CPR attempted on them to revive their heart beat without success. the funerals will both be held in Grand Rapids, Michigan by the deceased request since they want to be buried in D/\SH'S city. the public is welcome but D/\SH wont be present since he will be having a private session. (so hopefully the public one will have at least 1 person show) The showing will be held at 6:00pm on Friday March 7 2008. RIP

hahahaha dang he (you) went all out in detail on this lol. thats funny my phones are my kids and they are left to you my "mentor,hero, leader." idk man everything about that was funny made my story look "boring" lol.

but hopefully i will be an htc staff member before i suffer from the heart attack lol

iamdasht19 03-07-2008 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 (Post 204694)
hahahaha dang he (you) went all out in detail on this lol. thats funny my phones are my kids and they are left to you my "mentor,hero, leader." idk man everything about that was funny made my story look "boring" lol.

but hopefully i will be an htc staff member before i suffer from the heart attack lol

lol i try i just whipped that out quickly because i was bored and had to add you to it lol. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:: yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

AL_CAPONE_X3 03-07-2008 06:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 204695)
lol i try i just whipped that out quickly because i was bored and had to add you to it lol. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:: yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hahaha i made mine out no where to but dang that just shows your imangination is better than mine!? because i wasnt even going to write that much to mine. i was just going to say local member dies because co-owner leaves lol but i decided to boring added a lil more.

but you just had to show me up. . . :|

hahahaha. . .

iamdasht19 03-07-2008 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 (Post 204697)
hahaha i made mine out no where to but dang that just shows your imangination is better than mine!? because i wasnt even going to write that much to mine. i was just going to say local member dies because co-owner leaves lol but i decided to boring added a lil more.

but you just had to show me up. . . :|

hahahaha. . .

hellz yeah i had to show you up lol.

AL_CAPONE_X3 03-07-2008 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 204870)
hellz yeah i had to show you up lol.

lol its like that? na its koo wat u said was funny. but dang guess no one else has away to answer this yet. . .

iamdasht19 03-07-2008 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 (Post 204922)
lol its like that? na its koo wat u said was funny. but dang guess no one else has away to answer this yet. . .

lol what answer is there to that lol i havent thought of one besides lol

AL_CAPONE_X3 03-07-2008 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 204926)
lol what answer is there to that lol i havent thought of one besides lol

lol one about there being an easier way to make clocks!? louie hasnt posted. . .

louiedoesit 03-07-2008 08:54 PM

what kind of clock u lookin for ..

AL_CAPONE_X3 03-07-2008 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by louiedoesit (Post 204946)
what kind of clock u lookin for ..

well i like the graffiti clock you have. . .but im looking to be able to make my own also so everytime i decide i want a new clock i dont have to ask you for it. . .or something. . .plus trying to help contribute to the site i just dont know how its done. . .