Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   HTC Especially Mogul Users sign D/\SH'S Petition (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=152810)

iamdasht19 03-17-2008 02:57 AM

HTC Especially Mogul Users sign D/\SH'S Petition

you can find the petition i made here and hopefully when i send it out they will listen.

http://www.petitiononline.com/SPJ/petition.html

dskrtnsanity 03-17-2008 04:44 AM

Re: HTC Especially Mogul Users sign D/\SH'S Petition

im on there

AL_CAPONE_X3 03-17-2008 05:08 AM

hey dash ummm not trying to criticize (<--spell check) but i cought this mistake at the end

"We hopeW you take this into consideration because you are losing many customers as it is from you being dishonest and is Sprint TV and MMS worth losing thousands more? Thanks "

i know its not a big one just i know you hit that "W" by accident and believe i do it all the time when typeing out stuff but just thought i let you know so if u can still edit the petition you will because i know from expierience with any company proper grammar and spelling always looks good because it better shows we know what were talking about an not some stupid customer or employee and like that. they will take us more serious.

Redman 03-17-2008 05:16 AM

D/\SH I signed and i hope everyone sign it too. Because it unfair that the cheaper phones can do it and i cant have i have one of the most expensive phone they got

Will7272 03-17-2008 06:33 AM

I signed it. If they want to improve customer service, then they'll liste.

kaos 03-17-2008 10:02 AM

i signed as well....As well noticed the spelling error....Firefox bro...Spell checker plugin...you will love it...How you think i look so intellectually stimulating. ^_^

on a different note...I am hearing no video drivers will be released as well...I think we should get a petition for this up as well...

mrpants20 03-17-2008 10:58 AM

I signed bro. Also, another thing is your accidental use of the word "Than" when you meant "Then" and lower case "i" when referring to yourself...... just trying to help out!

puertoblack2003 03-17-2008 11:22 AM

i signed up :brows:

kaos 03-17-2008 11:24 AM

one more thing guys...try not to make fake names like Chatchai Raungtriphop...Doubt its real....

BiG JeW 03-17-2008 12:29 PM

I signed and gave them a peace of my mind too!! LoL!! It would be great for Sprint and HTC to stop being pansy's

iamdasht19 03-17-2008 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaos (Post 209488)
i signed as well....As well noticed the spelling error....Firefox bro...Spell checker plugin...you will love it...How you think i look so intellectually stimulating. ^_^

on a different note...I am hearing no video drivers will be released as well...I think we should get a petition for this up as well...

yeah already one on the drivers up there that i signed a while back.... and also there is no way to edit and i do ave that plugin...... people hounding me and thans for signing up guyz.

TonyStyle 03-17-2008 08:48 PM

I signed

AL_CAPONE_X3 03-17-2008 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 209527)
yeah already one on the drivers up there that i signed a while back.... and also there is no way to edit and i do ave that plugin...... people hounding me and thans for signing up guyz.

i signed up 2. and its ok dash im sure its no big deal its the only spelling check error i can notice. so hopefully its all good.

hopefully sprint will fix this for us. i would hate to stop recommending there company to people. but ya i need to find me that plugin in for my firefox lol.