Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=194100)

PROBEX 11-17-2009 02:05 AM

TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a alpha test screenie of the upgraded ALienX for the Pro2

What do you guys think so far? I know its kinda like the 3 old themes of mine but there is lots of changes for real.

oscar4690 11-17-2009 02:06 AM

Re: TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

will this b compadable wit manilla 2.1 wit weather on homescreen

--------- New Post Merged on 17/11/2009 at 03:07:20 --------

either way its fresh hot skin

CYBER WEESJE 11-17-2009 04:54 AM

Re TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

he probex awesome theme nice work like always

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

meansixx 11-17-2009 06:16 AM

all i can saw is WOW! no matter how many times u redo this theme it will always look better as newer devices come out. touch, tp, and now tp2. just imagine this on a 2.5 Leo Rom! gonna have to downgrade just for a bit to try this one out and add to my collection. always loved this theme! great job buddy!!!

tlpalmer01 11-17-2009 06:17 AM

omg...that is awesome....man i cant wait till march for my tp2...probex your work just keeps getting better and better, unbelievable.....

jr5416 11-17-2009 07:04 AM

Great work bro as always u always find a way to impress us . But like everyone is asking will u be making themes for 2.1 and 2.5 soon i know ive heard that u r going to make some and have some ides ? Dont know if this is true but spj needs some updates on what is next thanks again and amazing work bro

PROBEX 11-17-2009 12:22 PM

Re: Re TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

Yes I have one more theme for 2.1 to make then I'm moving up to the euro version of Sense UI as It will be the next official release on the TP2 [it has the weather on main but the older contacts screen] In my opinion the euro version of the Sense UI is the best of them all for the Pro2. I will do one maybe 2 themes for it and then move onto the leo. After I have skinned the euro version of the Pro2 I will be selling the one I have so I can purchase a real leo to work on. I am running the Leo rom on my Touch HD right now and have already decompiled it. What a mess... OMG... lol I can almost guarantee my themes will not run on custom roms of the leo themes tho I have already loooked at Juicy's and Mightys Roms they are nice for sure but they have already both changed the internal structure of how the themes are distributed in the windows folder.

For me the only thing I really want different on my Pro 2 is the weather on the main screen and the huge Icons on the screen change screens as on the PRO2 euro version so I plan to use that version on my Pro2 official upgrades will be far less buggy then the leo trying to run on the Pro2. The cooks have done a great job don't get me wrong, but honestly I feel the Pro2 just does not have the speed to run the Leo rom properly.

iamdasht19 11-17-2009 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PROBEX (Post 428955)
Here is a alpha test screenie of the upgraded ALienX for the Pro2

What do you guys think so far? I know its kinda like the 3 old themes of mine but there is lots of changes for real.

looking great buddy! damn your outdoing yourself, also let me know when you get a chance so i can get to know me better and get that video up for ya on the site. damn yo ualways keep outdoing youself... keep up the great work.

ronaldsdv 11-17-2009 12:58 PM

looks amazing .....

BiG JeW 11-17-2009 04:40 PM

Probey keep up the good work my friend..... This looks amaizing. Let me know if there is anything i can do to help with the release... graphics of course is not my thing...LoL

GokuSS3 11-18-2009 01:55 AM

That looks great can't wait til it is out !!!!

PROBEX 11-21-2009 01:59 AM

Its readdddyyyyyyy.... Gonna hit D/\SH sunday still got the preview image and a few tweaks to the boot screen other then that... its good to go... I love it and that is saying alot ima critic big time lol

medic88 11-21-2009 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PROBEX (Post 429989)
Its readdddyyyyyyy.... Gonna hit D/\SH sunday still got the preview image and a few tweaks to the boot screen other then that... its good to go... I love it and that is saying alot ima critic big time lol

Sweet! Lucky DASH. Been waiting for this since TP version. Thanks Probex!

iamdasht19 11-21-2009 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PROBEX (Post 429989)

sweet i will patiently be waiting hahahaha cant wait!

Quote:

Originally Posted by medic88 (Post 430020)
Sweet! Lucky DASH. Been waiting for this since TP version. Thanks Probex!

hahahaha i know i consider myself very lucky too :) nice having verizon since everyone else has sprint so it can be done ofr verizon fully as well :)

medic88 11-21-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 430021)
hahahaha i know i consider myself very lucky too :) nice having verizon since everyone else has sprint so it can be done ofr verizon fully as well :)

I like the idea he's a Canuck so i know it will work for me!:canada::canada:

iamdasht19 11-21-2009 11:22 AM

Re: Re TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

Quote:

Originally Posted by medic88 (Post 430023)
I like the idea he's a Canuck so i know it will work for me!:canada::canada:

hahaha silly canadians hahahaha :canada:

you guys are something else but thats why i love ya hahaha people always tell me that they think im canadian hhahaha

medic88 11-21-2009 11:25 AM

Re Re TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 430028)
hahaha silly canadians hahahaha :canada:

you guys are something else but thats why i love ya hahaha people always tell me that they think im canadian hhahaha

hahaha......I can except that. Any plans for a video to show it off?

iamdasht19 11-21-2009 11:26 AM

Re: Re Re TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

Quote:

Originally Posted by medic88 (Post 430029)
hahaha......I can except that. Any plans for a video to show it off?

for sure thats a given hahaa and i think there may be something a little different than in the screenshot not sure ahhahaa

medic88 11-21-2009 11:35 AM

Re Re Re TP2ALIENX PROBEX sneek peek

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 430030)
for sure thats a given hahaa and i think there may be something a little different than in the screenshot not sure ahhahaa

Sweet! Now thats just teasing some more haha! Well cant wait to see the finished product.