Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Im Not The Only One (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=191637)

BiG JeW 09-15-2009 08:33 PM

Im Not The Only One

I know I am not the only one, so let the venting begin..... Where is the CDMA TP2 Unlocker???

puertoblack2003 09-15-2009 08:36 PM

Re: Im Not The Only One

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 413460)
I know I am not the only one, so let the venting begin..... Where is the CDMA TP2 Unlocker???

hahahah its not out yet that i know of.

BiG JeW 09-15-2009 08:42 PM

Oh i know... But its been quite some time .. These guys are good (CMONEX)!! I dont understand whats the hold up?? You would figure with all the donations, they would have a TP2 to test with.... Im Just VENTING!

NINE'SICKS 09-15-2009 09:48 PM

well from what iv read yes there seems to be alot of donations but the thing is there saying they need enuff money to buy 3 devices.. i actually dont mind the wait bcuz id rather them take there time and get it done right the 1st time instead of everyone walking around with a BRAND NEW $500+ Brick ! :highfive:

BiG JeW 09-16-2009 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS (Post 413480)
well from what iv read yes there seems to be alot of donations but the thing is there saying they need enuff money to buy 3 devices.. i actually dont mind the wait bcuz id rather them take there time and get it done right the 1st time instead of everyone walking around with a BRAND NEW $500+ Brick ! :highfive:

Agreed! But lets be serious. the thread at ppcgeeks is 15-16 pages long with people donating over a months time. They are saying that dont even have enough money for 1 TP2?? How???

iamdasht19 09-16-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 413652)
Agreed! But lets be serious. the thread at ppcgeeks is 15-16 pages long with people donating over a months time. They are saying that dont even have enough money for 1 TP2?? How???

thats what im saying!! wheres my unlocker!! at least i got the sexy 7x skin on my tp2 :P

Moebius 09-16-2009 07:48 PM

Of course some of us were laid off for several months and don't even have a TP2 yet, so :p to all you impatient cusses. :D

PsyChoTk 09-16-2009 07:50 PM

Well they need to step it up. I needs 6.5 back...........

kaos 09-16-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsyChoTk (Post 413691)
Well they need to step it up. I needs 6.5 back...........

hahahahhaha...thats why im not stressing that shit.... back to 6.1 and no flash....hellz no

one would second guess about spending $349-$449 for basically the same phone with no camera flash, no fm radio, no winmo 6.5, just a bigger screen. I'll pass on this one!For now at least...

PsyChoTk 09-16-2009 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaos (Post 413696)
hahahahhaha...thats why im not stressing that shit.... back to 6.1 and no flash....hellz no

one would second guess about spending $349-$449 for basically the same phone with no camera flash, no fm radio, no winmo 6.5, just a bigger screen. I'll pass on this one!For now at least...

well, yes. but i couldn't pass up 150 each w/o contract.

GokuSS3 09-16-2009 09:31 PM

Quote:

Could not of said it better myself lol !!!

DJCaSpER 09-16-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

ya i feel ya on that.. there is no way in hell im going back to 6.1..... but im going to wait a few months so everything can come out for the tp2.... but i will miss my flash light though i really like that about my tp and when i had my mogul. tp2 it suppost to be a better phone but it does have a flash lol....

BiG JeW 09-27-2009 03:46 PM

Still waiting.... you mean to tell me that still dont have a tp2? There is well over $1000 in donations.... I am getting frustrated.. They say coming soon like they are working on it and almost done, but then there is NO UPDATE! WTF?

forty01 09-27-2009 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 416181)
Still waiting.... you mean to tell me that still dont have a tp2? There is well over $1000 in donations.... I am getting frustrated.. They say coming soon like they are working on it and almost done, but then there is NO UPDATE! WTF?

I am so with you on this, As much time and as much money... nothing to show.

You would think with the GSM portion out of the way. They would only have to focus on CDMA TP2, but here we are still waiting.

I will say this is one reason I am in no rush to jump ship yet. I think the TP2 is a great product, but I'm a SPJunkie and I'm going to be running stock... "I don"t think so" :D lol

iamdasht19 09-27-2009 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 416181)

word i have to agree this is ridiculous this group is shady they took all the donations from the day the touch pro was released to make a custom rom and than just 2 months ago or so they released one beta rom that was garbage and that was it... these guys are shady and i will never and dont trust them

PsyChoTk 09-27-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d/\sh (Post 416186)
word i have to agree this is ridiculous this group is shady they took all the donations from the day the touch pro was released to make a custom rom and than just 2 months ago or so they released one beta rom that was garbage and that was it... These guys are shady and i will never and dont trust them

+1000000000000000

Kiit408 09-27-2009 07:13 PM

dude i mean come on... iff i posted a thread that mentioned i am making the unlocker with... (just mention vip people) and then have people donate... dude i'd make millions.. lol... idk.. but then this sets everyone back on who to trust for donations and then people will donate even less on stuff... yeah it kinda makes things complicated.. i don't mean to bash on the makers of the unlocker but real stuff that really sucks... i don't even have the tp2 but that would seriousley piss me off... idk..

you guys wanna support my cause? i'm creating the tp4!!!! need donations though... atleast a million... so hurry and pay me!!! ;)

iamdasht19 09-27-2009 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiit408 (Post 416238)
dude i mean come on... iff i posted a thread that mentioned i am making the unlocker with... (just mention vip people) and then have people donate... dude i'd make millions.. lol... idk.. but then this sets everyone back on who to trust for donations and then people will donate even less on stuff... yeah it kinda makes things complicated.. i don't mean to bash on the makers of the unlocker but real stuff that really sucks... i don't even have the tp2 but that would seriousley piss me off... idk..

you guys wanna support my cause? i'm creating the tp4!!!! need donations though... atleast a million... so hurry and pay me!!! ;)

i already created the tp5 and it runs windows 15 which wont be released until the year 3010

Kiit408 09-28-2009 11:14 AM

i got hands on the nokia morph... BUT.... i gave it back cause i liked my HTC... yep.. how did i do it you ask?.. i used my travel machine.. ;)

and got hold of the google's g5 tansformer edition... yep it transforms and stuff when you press on the end key for like 5 seconds... it turns to a bluetooth the size of a penny... ;)

TweetyBear 09-28-2009 01:34 PM

haha u guys crack me up. but yes, they are shady in their business..that's why i never donated to them haha

VenumX 09-28-2009 02:35 PM

yeah im just pissed that there isnt one yet, donations or not... if i had any experience in that shit ide be all over it, doin it for free.

iamdasht19 09-28-2009 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenumX (Post 416384)
yeah im just pissed that there isnt one yet, donations or not... if i had any experience in that shit ide be all over it, doin it for free.

exactly, i would do the same. If you think about it you would get plwenty of donations from people even through pm askijng for your paypal if you didnt list it since you just made the phone and you would be in immortaility forever with that phone

VenumX 09-28-2009 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 416385)
exactly, i would do the same. If you think about it you would get plwenty of donations from people even through pm askijng for your paypal if you didnt list it since you just made the phone and you would be in immortaility forever with that phone

yeah dude you're just writing your name into the history books by comin up with an unlocker :P

forty01 09-28-2009 03:30 PM

Come on V. You are like master programmer extraordinaire. I figured you would have dug in learned how to do this and had an unlocker by now. I am a little disappointed, but forgive you none the less. hahahahaha

VenumX 09-28-2009 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by forty01 (Post 416407)
Come on V. You are like master programmer extraordinaire. I figured you would have dug in learned how to do this and had an unlocker by now. I am a little disappointed, but forgive you none the less. hahahahaha

haha thats the problem i everytime there is a need for something i start on creating something for that need, then when im halfway through that there is a need for something else so i go start that and its just a cycle like that...i have all these started projects that just never get done, so im tryin to lock down and focus on my current 2 projects for now :P

BiG JeW 09-28-2009 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenumX (Post 416408)
haha thats the problem i everytime there is a need for something i start on creating something for that need, then when im halfway through that there is a need for something else so i go start that and its just a cycle like that...i have all these started projects that just never get done, so im tryin to lock down and focus on my current 2 projects for now :P

Hey timmy, not to get off subject, but answer your txt! and stop craping my thread! J/K! :jew2:

forty01 09-28-2009 03:38 PM

Quote:

hahaha, j/k Don't sweat it Bro. Too much out there to have your hands on/in everything. Actually, you can have your hands on everything, but will never get anything accomplished which goes against everything you wanted to fulfill ;) Then it would all be obsolete, which in turn makes you useless and we don't want that. You are somebody :D

VenumX 09-28-2009 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 416410)
Hey timmy, not to get off subject, but answer your txt! and stop craping my thread! J/K! :jew2:

hahaha i already responded to ur txt ;) silly jewwy

iamdasht19 09-28-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

hahah word and i know the 2 projects hahahahaa

Quote:

Originally Posted by VenumX (Post 416416)
hahaha i already responded to ur txt ;) silly jewwy

hahaha isnt that overly sized jew silly hahahaa love you ariel

PsyChoTk 09-28-2009 08:06 PM

I don't know what you all are talking about with the new phones.

I have invented the Ninja 4000. It's a brain implant. It directs all the GUI to the optic nerve so you can customize the display. It looks like a projection screen in front of you.

CYBER WEESJE 09-29-2009 02:59 AM

ARE whe talking about hard spl here or you al craping this thread hahahaha lol

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

broSki 09-29-2009 04:23 AM

this totally sucks that they are even accepting donations, this work should be put out for free man...I mean look at iphones dev team...saurik made it clear that they dont accept no donations at all!!!! and its true they got crazyyyyyy donations...I bet they cant figure it out lol...

iamdasht19 09-29-2009 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by broSki (Post 416533)
this totally sucks that they are even accepting donations, this work should be put out for free man...I mean look at iphones dev team...saurik made it clear that they dont accept no donations at all!!!! and its true they got crazyyyyyy donations...I bet they cant figure it out lol...

hahahahaha i know this shirt is pissing me off ill tell you what.

iamdasht19 10-01-2009 08:11 PM

hahahah they got it complete finally and they ran into a little error where it wouldnt stay unlocked if a aftermarket radio was flashed to the device.... hes done and it works just has to fix the one bug and we will be ready to go

Code:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1206570&postcount=73

TweetyBear 10-01-2009 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 417181)
hahahah they got it complete finally and they ran into a little error where it wouldnt stay unlocked if a aftermarket radio was flashed to the device.... hes done and it works just has to fix the one bug and we will be ready to go

Code:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1206570&postcount=73

hahaha they must've read this thread!

iamdasht19 10-01-2009 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TweetyBear (Post 417217)
hahaha they must've read this thread!

prolly, ours is one of the only ones that are still active... all the ones over at ppcgeeks are closed and recycled due to people being upset... its like they want them to take the money and run as steve miller band said in their song.

gbogart100 10-02-2009 01:10 AM

well better late than never, this is good news. All it takes is a couple hundred people getting pissed off, then anything gets done!! Now I need to go out and buy a new phone...

CYBER WEESJE 10-02-2009 03:56 AM

hi guys happy for you all hard spl is out have fun flashing your tp2

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

forty01 10-02-2009 09:29 AM

It's about time, but as stated previously "better late than never". Now life goes on and let the flashing begin ;D lol

iamdasht19 10-02-2009 12:56 PM

hell yeah is it weesje!! gonna ge that bad boy right now woot woot biuyt damn time .

where is it weesje? dont see anything :sad: ins not april lmao

BiG JeW 10-03-2009 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE (Post 417296)
hi guys happy for you all hard spl is out have fun flashing your tp2

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

where is it?? i havent seen it yet.

iamdasht19 10-03-2009 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BiG JeW (Post 417602)
where is it?? i havent seen it yet.

i dont know i looked after he posted and isnt released and 100% sure of it too.... i think he was just trying to get us excited hahaha

TweetyBear 10-03-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 417638)
i dont know i looked after he posted and isnt released and 100% sure of it too.... i think he was just trying to get us excited hahaha

so far it seems as if he's the only one testing it and no one else..therefore maybe he's fibbing? who knows..just my 2pennys

iamdasht19 10-03-2009 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TweetyBear (Post 417649)
so far it seems as if he's the only one testing it and no one else..therefore maybe he's fibbing? who knows..just my 2pennys

word it does seem weird but i think that he got it truthfully..... she would have said he hasn't figured it out otherwise and stretch it out that way... it will come sooner or later.

TweetyBear 10-04-2009 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 417650)
word it does seem weird but i think that he got it truthfully..... she would have said he hasn't figured it out otherwise and stretch it out that way... it will come sooner or later.

it don't matter to me cuz i odon't have a tp2 :sad:

iamdasht19 10-04-2009 12:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TweetyBear (Post 417767)
it don't matter to me cuz i odon't have a tp2 :sad:

awww you will get one soon enough babe trust me.

jr5416 10-04-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 417776)
awww you will get one soon enough babe trust me.

Yup soon lil grasshooper the price will go down and u should be good ,and when u do get it man ur gonna be the happiest junkie alive