Good Times Old Times Archived Community

Good Times Old Times Archived Community (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/index.php)
-   Random Community Topics (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/forumdisplay.php?f=465)
-   -   Email Spammer Finally Caught (https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/showthread.php?t=195420)

puertoblack2003 01-06-2010 09:42 PM

Email Spammer Finally Caught

Man it's about time that the federal goverment took some action with spammers using zombie computers to hit us with large amounts of junk or spam emails..:blob1:

read here for details

ronaldsdv 01-06-2010 10:20 PM

Re: Email Spammer Finally Caught

WOW that's something interesting to follow ...

CYBER WEESJE 01-07-2010 02:56 AM

Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

good news i HATE SPAMMERS since they make a ton of money whit this crap and use zombie pc you never even now it dont think he whil stop once he is out just do it again

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

puertoblack2003 01-07-2010 11:23 AM

Re: Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE (Post 437658)
good news i HATE SPAMMERS since they make a ton of money whit this crap and use zombie pc you never even now it dont think he whil stop once he is out just do it again

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ

well he's been under the federal watch for a while i doubt he'll continue to do it again...i did notice a small decrease in spam mail.But who knows there may be others.:rolleyes:

CYBER WEESJE 01-07-2010 11:30 AM

Re Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 437676)
well he's been under the federal watch for a while i doubt he'll continue to do it again...i did notice a small decrease in spam mail.But who knows there may be others.:rolleyes:

yeah they realy need to punish these guys good there still many ohters ho do this if your on xda evry day i see many spam threads and see they reach post counts up to 15 from one spammer lucky whe are better protected and after post 1 he is banned whitout any member see it

puertoblack2003 01-07-2010 11:44 AM

Re: Re Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

Quote:

Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE (Post 437677)
yeah they realy need to punish these guys good there still many ohters ho do this if your on xda evry day i see many spam threads and see they reach post counts up to 15 from one spammer lucky whe are better protected and after post 1 he is banned whitout any member see it

yea.. i was wondering why xda don't incorporated the spam features.I have two features before registrations and during posting.Its a shame to do it, but it was crazy getting those spammer and it hurts the legitimate ones

iamdasht19 01-07-2010 01:26 PM

Re: Re Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

Quote:

Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 (Post 437682)
yea.. i was wondering why xda don't incorporated the spam features.I have two features before registrations and during posting.Its a shame to do it, but it was crazy getting those spammer and it hurts the legitimate ones

thats for sure and its always better to avoid so people dont go after us and expect us to do something for their stupidity.

PsyChoTk 01-07-2010 01:44 PM

At my work there are about 80,000 incoming emails a day. Only about 1000 are liget. I'd like to roundhouse kick that @$$ in the coinpurse til he passes out.

nadcicle 01-07-2010 04:01 PM

Well im glad they caught him..

Maybe i can stop receiving emails from the british government telling me about the millions of dollars i've inherited from a long lost family member. All i have to do is enter my:

Name:
Phone Number:
Address:
Weiner Size:
Zip:
What color eyes:

Or maybe even umbatomu will stop trying to buy my electronic device from zimbabwe or nigeria and offering me 1000 dollars for my 200 dollar phone.

PsyChoTk 01-07-2010 05:43 PM

Don't forget the "real" U.S. travelers checks they'll send you from Nigeria and you cash them and send back the "difference" after your "managers fee."

iamdasht19 01-07-2010 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsyChoTk (Post 437705)
At my work there are about 80,000 incoming emails a day. Only about 1000 are liget. I'd like to roundhouse kick that @$$ in the coinpurse til he passes out.

Quote:

Originally Posted by nadcicle (Post 437718)
Well im glad they caught him..

Maybe i can stop receiving emails from the british government telling me about the millions of dollars i've inherited from a long lost family member. All i have to do is enter my:

Name:
Phone Number:
Address:
Weiner Size:
Zip:
What color eyes:

Or maybe even umbatomu will stop trying to buy my electronic device from zimbabwe or nigeria and offering me 1000 dollars for my 200 dollar phone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsyChoTk (Post 437734)
Don't forget the "real" U.S. travelers checks they'll send you from Nigeria and you cash them and send back the "difference" after your "managers fee."

hahaha and you guys cant forget the money has been left in your name from the camen islands and you send me 100 bucks to make the claim and 100 million is yours... we need your bank account to make it happen as well as your social security number and your address so we can rob you blind there after we sell your social security number to someone at the border for top dollar.

PsyChoTk 01-07-2010 06:18 PM

Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

Quote:

Originally Posted by D/\SH (Post 437759)
hahaha and you guys cant forget the money has been left in your name from the camen islands

oh snap, i need to get on that. I can't believe they left some money for me??????

iamdasht19 01-07-2010 06:26 PM

Re: Re Email Spammer Finally Caught

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsyChoTk (Post 437762)
oh snap, i need to get on that. I can't believe they left some money for me??????

hahah yup just for you too and she was the queen of norway at one time or something too...

PsyChoTk 01-07-2010 06:27 PM

i'm sssooo in.....yes!!!!!