View Single Post
Old 12-09-2007, 07:52 PM
bondsingh bondsingh is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC touchHD & XPERIA
Mobile Carrier: tmobile
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bondsingh's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bondsingh's Photo Album Add bondsingh's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
mogul or touch?---dash and tigerz

hey guys,
ive read previous threads already and wanted your unbiased opinion since you guys were mogul users prior. besides the obvious physical differences, can you tell me why you picked the touch.

1.i know there's no wifi on touch but i read in tigerz post where he said "no wife. yet" so do you think its possible one day to achieve that?

2. mogul has 400mhz and touch has 200mhz processer. do you c a big difference w/this. as i run pretty much most of the apps you guys have on this site plus tom tom nav6 for my work almost everyday. will this program specifically run slower you think? i use that and sometimes myphone at the same time. and does the process cause any slowness/lag when watching movies, videos, etc versus the moguls processer speed for same thing. reason i ask is bc i saw this video on youtube where one guy showed this and he was using this battery program to speed up the process which i know can heat the phone up and probably damage it. im sure we have that in downloads.

3. keyboard...other factor to consider. i txt everyday...considered moderate and not heavy. i dont do documents or things like that. so what keyboard do you guys use and is it convenient or practical or fast to type on. i have the touch pal (dont use much)..and the pcm keyboard which i use is ok.

4. more rom is there

5. i hate the freeze ups w/the mogul...i havent decided to do the new rom update bc indecisive which phone to keep permanently. any freeze ups w/the touch as often as the mogul???

i think those are the main determining factors for me. if you have extra detailed input, that would be greatly appreciated as i have a couple more days to decide.

thanks alot for your speedy informative reply.

again...i have read other threads already.