View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: mogul or touch?---dash and tigerz

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

bad choice.....ask dash now...Hes on my side as the mogul is the best ppc available...at this time when this was done wasn't much out for the mogul...mogul is far better phone now...
that is rightnow that the bugs are worked out of the mogul it is by far the superior ppc to the touch and maby the whole market.
1. wifi
2. rev a speeds
3. built in gps activated and works great with google maps and telenav
4. stable finally
5. mempry leak is under control
6. WM 6.1 with rev a (includes threaded sms)
7. qwerty sliding keyboard

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

I am kinda seeing a trend here... only owners of the vogue ask this question... Maybe its because they are questioning their purchase? Well the good news is that you truely can not go wrong with purchasing a product from htc! Now the gread parts about the touch are that it is smaller, more aestitically appeasing, and has 128 ram (mogul has 64 megs). The pros of the mogul are, better screen that can be seen from the side, and the screen is brighter, The mogul has wifi capabilities, a full keypad, it seems to be more sturdy, the screen is inlaid more, so that it is harder to scratch. (the touch is flat). All in all, htc made 2 phones for 2 completely different people, one is not better than the other in general, mainly because of pros and cons for both phones! (I have owned both phones and I prefer the mogul)
nice i agree there and love my mogul now thats everything is fixed. i must say since i have had it since 3 months before release it has came a long way and really was horrible at first but i wouldnt go back to the touch since i would miss the wifi, keyboard, and rev a too much.