View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 08:51 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View n1co35's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View n1co35's Photo Album Add n1co35's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: mogul or touch?---dash and tigerz

“ Originally Posted by killaatwill View Post

I was you a couple months ago and could not decide so I ended up going with the touch because of size and touch flo wich is available with the mogul now. But anyway after a month I still wasn't used to the stupid keyboard and tried to exchange it but waited 1 day to long and am stuck with it. I'm trying to find that full screen keyboard by spb or whatever to give that a try. Hopefully that helps because I'm very dissapointed with this phone for texting and surfing. It also doesn't have a flash on the camera which I kinda miss. So if I could I'de trade mine up right now for the ppc6800 to tell you the truth. But I'm going to try that new keyboard which looks much better then the stock ones. Can someone link me to a freeware version of that full screen keyboard?
Right now im still thinking between the two.
i got the touch for couple of weeks now.
first i was having a hard time with texting
i tried a lot of other on screen keyboard and found pcm keyboard to be the best and with the iphone skin for it, its even better since the buttons are bigger.
you should check it out and see how you like it.
the spb keyboard didnt work too good for me when i tried it.
search in the forums for pcm keyboard. i can't post the link for it since this is my first post but it shouldn't be too hard finding it.
hope that helped.