View Single Post
Old 04-15-2008, 03:57 PM
Mobile Model: Moto Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon
Mobile OS: Android

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View JBudness's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View JBudness's Photo Album Add JBudness's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Anyone that works for sprint?

“ Originally Posted by jGreen View Post

Hey guys, I just had a quick question for anyone that works for sprint.

I'm moving from the Minneapolis area to the Boston area, and I was wondering what you think of them as an employer...I currently work at a bank as a Personal banker, and I've been doing that for about 4 years. I need a job in Boston, and saw there were some retail positions over there. I do want to work corporate, but will work retail if I can work my way into corporate later.

Is pay competitive? Benefits good?

I appreciate any help.

Im the manager of a Sprint Indirect Retail Store.....I can pretty much tell ya that alot of it has to do with the owner, and how he chooses to pay you, and what he offers in the way of insurance and other benefits....The only way there is going to be a set 'rule' if you must to paying and benefits is if you get into a corporate store.

Now if your in a corporate store, you should have pretty good pay and I would assume 'ok' benefits also. If I had a chance to do it all over, I would only go this route!!!!

There are soo many things that I can't do for customers because Im a Indirect Third Part Store, where as the corporate stores can do pretty much anything and EVERYTHING!

I hope this helps you out some..